Thread: VI this Mildly Dreadful Person

Default VI this Mildly Dreadful Person

I am well aware that VI is highly unreliable, and perhaps even completely useless.
    But based purely off it, what would you say is the type of this person?

The person is definitely an ethical type to start.

I will post a description a bit later.
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just testing out how far I've progressed (so don't take this too seriously):

she seems to me to be more Beta/Gamma than Alpha/Delta.

so, if she is ethical:
    ENFj
    INFp
    ESFp
    ISFj

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    I'm just testing out how far I've progressed (so don't take this too seriously):

she seems to me to be more Beta/Gamma than Alpha/Delta.

so, if she is ethical:
    ENFj
    INFp
    ESFp
    ISFj
    Hm. That's interesting. Why do you conclude Ni/Se > Ne/Si?

By the way, nobody quote the image. I plan on removing it sometime later.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she has that alert/"dead" look in her eyes, like she can't relax

(I'm still on my L's though, so please don't take my thoughts too seriously)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say INFp or ENFj.

Therefore, Beta NF.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Interestingly, one of Hitta's invented club descriptions fit her nearly perfectly:

The Depressives (-Fi/+Fe in ego, +Ti/-Te agenda) INFp; ENFj; ISFj; ESFp

This group feels very depressed and lonely inside. They tend to feel a touch of dissatisfaction with the people in which they are in a relationship with. They push people away. They have a sorrowful and tragic view of the world. They are nice to people. They try to bring out the positive emotions of people. They laugh a lot and attempt to get other people to laugh. This group has a need to organize and study things carefully. This group may read a lot.
    But I question the reliability of this. Nevertheless, somewhat interesting.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj is my guess.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes I also thought Beta NF first, but then I thought there seemed to be some indication of strong Se

but perhaps it is Se HA (>> ENFj)?

(just my interpretation)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    INFj is my guess.
    Since she is definitely an ethical type, that would be the least likely of all the possible ethical types.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast IX View Post
    Since she is definitely an ethical type, that would be the least likely of all the possible ethical types.
    why?

and why is she definitely an ethical type?

why is she definitely an ethical type?
    It's blatantly obvious, were you to meet her in real life. Proposing that she is a logical type is mildly unheard-of. Unless she happens to be a dreadfully good actress, and for whatever reason, decides to make herself look like the prototype for all ethical types in the universe while in public, while secretly being a logical type. IxTx is particularly laughable. Envisioning her as an INTp, for instance, makes me cry with laughter.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But we haven't met her in real life. I actually didn't even see you wrote that she was ethical I just looked at the pic. I just thought she looked more Fi than Fe in that pic. (And she is quite pretty not sure why you call her mildly dreadful lol.)
    INFp

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's blatantly obvious, were you to meet her in real life. Proposing that she is a logical type is mildly unheard-of. Unless she happens to be a dreadfully good actress, and for whatever reason, decides to make herself look like the prototype for all ethical types in the universe while in public, while secretly being a logical type. IxTx is particularly laughable. Envisioning her as an INTp, for instance, makes me cry with laughter.
    come on man, we would have no clue what she was like irl, so wtf are you saying

Clearly, it wasn't blatantly obvious.
    D-SEI 9w1

But we haven't met her in real life. I actually didn't even see you wrote that she was ethical I just looked at the pic. I just thought she looked more Fi than Fe in that pic. (And she is quite pretty not sure why you call her mildly dreadful lol.)
    I am aware. I was simply answering hellothere's question.

Here are three more photographs. Again, don't quote them.

5w6 sp/sx

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

struck me first as ISFp/ENFp, more xNFp or ISFj in the last pics, you need to get the red out of her eyes sir you can't see the placement of the eye. I dont see the EIE in her but her long haired friend might be.

Time for a description:

Has a very good posture; walks in an upright manner with a steady pace [possible indicative of rationality?]. Politically and religiously is on the right-wing [if this is of any importance]. Highly sociable. Main pleasurable activity appears to be socializing. Has many friends. Gets along well with most people. Acts in a rather happy/upbeat manner in public, as if constantly attempting to make people be happy. I have never seen her act unhappy in public. Never. It almost seems unhealthy. On the contrary, she very well may behave differently in private, though. Seems rather willing to meet new people. Is a perfectionist academically. Has a rather wide range of extra-curricular activities, most of which are physical endeavors (track, lacrosse, swimming, tennis, sailing, gymnastics, etc.). Is an exceptional actress. Performs very well on stage.

And yes, she is the same person. That is why I was mentioning about her behaving differently in public than in private. The first photograph she took of herself while in private. If you notice, the next three are all taken while she is with many other people. It seems as if she tries to force herself to look and appear happy while around people, even if she absolutely hates the person(s).

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could be ESFj?

could be ESFj?
    Possibly. She is definitely ethical, and ExFx seems more likely than IxFx.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems as if she tries to force herself to look and appear happy while around people, even if she absolutely hates the person(s).
    Fe > Fi?

Fe > Fi?
    Hm. Sounds good. For me, personally, ENFj appears most likely = (1) Is ExFx. (2) Values Fe > Fi. (3) Has the "paranoid Beta NF look" in the first picture. (4) Is a Beta, as Beta/Gamma was originally proposed. (5) Lastly, corresponds with Hitta's theory as well (I place this fact of somewhat lesser importance).

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ENFj is not a bad call at all. This girl, from the description and quite a bit in looks, reminds me of an ENFj friend. She also has lots of friends, is highly skilled academically, very talented performer etc etc.
    INFp

I think ENFj is not a bad call at all. This girl, from the description and quite a bit in looks, reminds me of an ENFj friend. She also has lots of friends, is highly skilled academically, very talented performer etc etc.
    One thing that struck me in particular is the fact that ENFj is referred casually as "Hamlet" and/or "The Actor." One particularly noticeable talent of this individual is her ability to perform on stage.

5w6 sp/sx

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think she looks very happy at all. The second set of photos does seem to be a facade of trying to look happy... but mostly just trying to "get through it." The first photo it's like the mask is off. In the second set it's like she's disconnected from everyone and everything else, and feels that way, feels empty... in the first one it's like she's in touch with just how empty it all feels, feeling the emptiness...

I could be reading too mcuh into it.

EIE sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I don't think she looks very happy at all. The second set of photos does seem to be a facade of trying to look happy... but mostly just trying to "get through it." The first photo it's like the mask is off.
    This is exactly what I was thinking myself. I see her virtually every week. She always appears "happy," but there is something empty and unnatural about it.

So...
    Is ENFj the final verdict? Does anyone believe otherwise? If so, do speak up, and state your reasons.

5w6 sp/sx

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I second ENFj.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time for a description:

Has a very good posture; walks in an upright manner with a steady pace [possible indicative of rationality?]. Politically and religiously is on the right-wing [if this is of any importance]. Highly sociable. Main pleasurable activity appears to be socializing. Has many friends. Gets along well with most people. Acts in a rather happy/upbeat manner in public, as if constantly attempting to make people be happy. I have never seen her act unhappy in public. Never. It almost seems unhealthy. On the contrary, she very well may behave differently in private, though. Seems rather willing to meet new people. Is a perfectionist academically. Has a rather wide range of extra-curricular activities, most of which are physical endeavors (track, lacrosse, swimming, tennis, sailing, gymnastics, etc.). Is an exceptional actress. Performs very well on stage.
    the first bolded sentence sounds more Alpha Fe than Beta Fe

the second one (not sure if this is a valid inference) sounds more typical of someone strong in Si/Se rather than Ni/Ne. But then I'm sure there are athletic intuitives around

the second one (not sure if this is a valid inference) sounds more typical of someone strong in Si/Se rather than Ni/Ne. But then I'm sure there are athletic intuitives around
    Hm. That's an interesting point. She is definitely not an ISFp, though. ESFj, on the other hand, is still quite likely. However, she doesn't really seem to value Ne (I may be wrong, of course). I see neither a particular inclination towards Si or Ni, so I will assume a base subtype.

5w6 sp/sx

One reason why I believe ENFj > ESFj is this: Most ESFjs to me seem to emit this natural sense of happiness 24/7. They want to make people feel comfortable (Si). But this individual is not really like that. Her happiness, although seemingly quite strong and intense, seems artificial. It's almost as if every morning she forces herself to overdose on anxiolytics, saying to herself "This whole scenario is quite empty and perhaps even depressing when you look at it from an Ni perspective, but I still feel obliged to look happy around people."

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha alright - she certainly looks more ENFj than ESFj to me in most of the pics - do the intertype relations fit between ENFj and INTp?

haha alright - she certainly looks more ENFj than ESFj to me in most of the pics - do the intertype relations fit between ENFj and INTp?
    Better than most other inter-type relations, I would say. It definitely works better than Conflict.
    Especially this bit (from Ganin's site):

The Supervisor sees the Supervisee as quite interesting and capable, but incomplete and therefore in need of some help and advice. The Supervisee does not respond to this aid as expected and this will often increase the Supervisor's attempts to change the Supervisee. Because the Supervisee naturally does not understand what it is that the Supervisor wants from them, this may irritate the Supervisor, who thinks that the Supervisee simply does not want to understand.

5w6 sp/sx

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LAWL, I lyke you