Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why people on this forum can't see that I'm SLE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why people on this forum can't see that I'm SLE

Quite simply, because no SLE who comes here sticks around for long, so no one really knows what one looks like, especially one online. The longest "serving" SLE besides me is Herzy, and when was the last time she posted? Even when she did post, she was non-committal.

This forum has never seen an ENTJ SLE 8w7 sp/sx before. They still can't understand it.

Even Ashton is only INTJ SLE 8w7. (He is also only sx-first, probably sx/sp.) And he is a relatively new addition to this forum.

Not to mention, a lot of the people on this forum have extremely warped ideas about types, and life in general, because a lot of people don't have a life outside of it, or if they do, it's minimal.

Some people reacted badly to my thread a year ago or so about the forum being "full of gays" and rightly so. That was a nobhead thing to post. Not everyone on this forum has no life. I have a life.

But too many people have very little experience of interacting with people off-screen. They think that life consists of logging into chat, talking shit, maybe gaining intellect points by talking about a subject they know in depth - LIKE ECONOMICS LULZ.

Most of people's poor understanding is documented in the longest thread (save maybe a picture thread) on this entire forum: my type thread, which was 120 pages long. It essentially was a battle between people who know me or who have a pretty decent understanding of socionics, and people who have no idea who I am, who will never have any idea, but who would like to think they know who I am. Maritsa and most of people from socionix are included in this bracket (at least until - like strrrng - they get their act together).

To be fair, my understanding was poor back then. I was presenting an image. But what people thought was the image part was really myself. I should've posted a video, it would've avoided a lot of it.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    This forum has never seen an ENTJ SLE 8w7 sp/sx before. They still can't understand it.

Even Ashton is only INTJ SLE 8w7. (He is also only sx-first, probably sx/sp.) And he is a relatively new addition to this forum.
    That's great, I love it but what the heck is ENTJ-SLE and INTJ-SLE ? Sounds like tcaudilllg.

EDIT: Oh okay.
    Last edited by Absurd; 04-22-2011 at 03:48 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whenever I see these old threads, I'm struck by how many people thought they were one type and now think they're another. This is why we can't use ourselves as benchmarks.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ITT

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    That's great, I love it but what the heck is ENTJ-SLE and INTJ-SLE ? Sounds like tcaudilllg.

EDIT: Oh okay.
    Yeah, just in case you didn't get it - ENTJ and INTJ are MBTI codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Whenever I see these old threads, I'm struck by how many people thought they were one type and now think they're another. This is why we can't use ourselves as benchmarks.
    I think we can. It just takes a lil tiiiiime

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    joke?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, just in case you didn't get it - ENTJ and INTJ are MBTI codes.
    I'm safe then or something.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm safe then or something.
    Exactly. You're now free to ride your skateboard around the chapel.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    There's some other SLEs around, like ananke and merky. None of whom sees you as their identical.

You're more 3 > 8 IMO.

I usually test ENTx in MBTI.

Many of them do—for that matter, most of them take you as SLE, so what're you bitchin' about?

Why are you posturing about how you "have a life"? Nobody cares.

P.S.: You have ~9,100 posts.

I see you talking shit and making threads about economics. I think you're projecting.

You're insecure, with a fragile sense of self-esteem.

Last time I saw you on video you struck me as meek and anxious.

Some people (like myself) would take you more seriously if you weren't so tryhard about yourself.
    Ahhh, Ashton. A heap of "baseless conjectures" (credit to discojoe for that one). It's your signature move!

How about I give you some.

You're a coward who hides under a politico-philosophical theory with no practical reality, in your little middle class white American bubble.

You take drugs to concentrate to write a thesis in order to impress someone who is probably manipulating you (and for an Eight, too! So weak, Ashton, so weak).

You're passive-aggressive (again, awful, for an Eight. Where's your sense of strength matey?)

Last time I saw you on cam you were sitting there pretending you had anything more to life except the comfort of your parents' home. Sadly, it still isn't possible to show this is it? Because there's nothing more to you. Poor you.

Virgin.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's some other SLEs around, like ananke and merky. None of whom sees you as their identical.

You're more 3 > 8 IMO.

I usually test ENTx in MBTI.

Many of them do—for that matter, most of them take you as SLE, so what're you bitchin' about?

Why are you posturing about how you "have a life"? Nobody cares.

P.S.: You have ~9,100 posts.

I see you talking shit and making threads about economics. I think you're projecting.

You're insecure, with a fragile sense of self-esteem.

Last time I saw you on video you struck me as meek and anxious.

Some people (like myself) would take you more seriously if you weren't so tryhard about yourself.
    Hiding under? You're reading too much into it. For the most part, I find the subject matter and ideas interesting.
    I'm sure you do. Doesn't mean you're right though. Fundamentally you and your SocioniX Krew is living in a world that doesn't exist. Rand won't save you from a big black man in prison. Or from a dealer mugging you.

Lol, no I really don't. I take them for work cuz I dislike dealing with computers otherwise.
    Ooooh, behind the screen there's a WEALTH of secrets is there not? But no one ever knows! *gasp*

Awww, poor you. Apologies You had a bit of a blush didn't you.

PA where/how?
    The idea of passive-aggression is that the target of it doesn't know where and how.

You did a pretty good job of convincing everyone that I'm an LSE. Except people who have met me, know me, have a brain cell and, oh look, strrrng once he woke up and read what I said. Even dolphin - your prodigal child - is making peace with me! Oh and calenwen married my best friend, LOL. So what is it, just you and Justin now? Oh wait, you recruited theMime? Whatever happened to Sara? Or is she a gonner. Yep, guess she moved on in life, eh?

Oh man, you totally cut to the core of my being there! Gosh.
    And darn, you had a pretty controlled reaction to it! Heck.

Totally.
    Aww, you really are! cute

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Ezra, I'm not sure I understand the point here. You said people on this forum can't see that you're SLE, but then you said only Ashton and cpig see you as LSE. So that means most of us see you as SLE right? Unless there are still people thinking you're EIE or ILE or whatever the suggestions back the were.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously SLE.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi ezra!
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    So Ezra, I'm not sure I understand the point here. You said people on this forum can't see that you're SLE, but then you said only Ashton and cpig see you as LSE. So that means most of us see you as SLE right? Unless there are still people thinking you're EIE or ILE or whatever the suggestions back the were.
    There are other people who think that too. I could come up with a list of names but I can't be arsed trawling over forums for it. Off the top of my head: hitta. theMime. Jadae. Sara. Some other people on socionix I don't know or want to know (I only know the aforementioned because they are the ones I've interacted with in the past about it). strrrng until I converted him. dolphin till she saw the light.

Socionix doesn't have anything to do with economics.
    No, but I find it very curious how pretty much everyone on socionix seems to love economics, as much as they love the idea of my being an LSE.

I'm not a Randian/Objectivist.
    You're probably worse, right? At least her theory was a BIT coherent. Anything you come up with is as far from reality as you are from a vagina (discounting your mommy's).

Alright?
    I don't blush.
    You've been reduced to single statements now.

Then again you never really went beyond a sentence.

Unless you're writing a thesis while on Aderall for a woman who doesn't really give a shit about you.

I don't blush.
    Oh, but you do, Ashie-washie. You just can't tell anyone because then it would make you blubber. And Sara wouldn't want that happening, would she? Justin might lose faith in you too

I'm not responsible for what other people may or may not think. You're being weird.
    Ahhh spoken like a true anarchocapitalist! A contradictory (shit, did I just say that about you better employ some Ti on me! Oh wait... you think you're LIE), pretentious Friedman's arse-licking loser with no frame of reference.

Only if it will make you love me more.
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Obviously SLE.
    Listen you fuckers, you screwheads, here's a man who would not take it any more, who would not let... Listen you fuckers you screwheads, here's a man who would not take it anymore, a man who stood up against the scum, the cons, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is someone who stood up.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by borderline View Post
    hi ezra!
    Ahh it's YOU. I had TOTALLY wiped you from my memory! How you doing?

yes, Slacker Mom, add her to the list. She also thinks I'm LSE.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter if some people disagree with your typing?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ezra, why do you care if other people mistype you? Hate to say it, but your aggressive and moderately unstable attitude is not indicative of SLE (though I have no reason to assume you are not SLE), but rather of emotional/intellectual insecurity. Either that or you are playing up some false persona, which you vehemently deny.

...Or maybe I just don't get you. I suppose that's also a possibility.
    Last edited by Timmy; 04-22-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter if some people disagree with your typing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Ezra, why do you care if other people mistype you? Hate to say it, but your aggressive and moderately unstable attitude is not indicative of SLE (though I have no reason to assume you are not SLE), but rather of emotional/intellectual insecurity. Either that or you are playing up some false persona, which you vehemently deny.

...Or maybe I just don't get you. I suppose that's also a possibility.
    You don't get me. Timmy, there was a 120 page thread on me. If, as Ashton says, people "didn't care", "were bored" etc. would it be that long? It would end with me saying "TALK TO ME", but it didn't, did it? Look at it. People are GENUINELY baffled by me. Ashton, being the Eight he is (which I can honestly understand why he thought I wasn't but not to THIS point, with all the understanding and information he's gleaned over the years of me, I'm surprised he's still dumb enough not to see me for who I really am ESPECIALLY since he's seen me on cam multiple times!) - he has convictions, and won't change them for fear of looking weak. but he DID change them. He went from 6 to 3. Any thoughts as to why he did that, after so long? He also went from 7w8 to 8w7 for himself, after I said this FOR YEARS. For me, he'll say 6, 3, next he'll say 2 or 9 (because he can't decide what character I am and assumes I can't either lol) ANYTHING but 8. He can't affiliate me with him, because he'll end up looking weak. He can't change his opinion on me any more, because he'll end up looking weak.

Friedman's okay, not a huge fan of him though. FYI, he's not an anarcho-capitalist AFAIK. Nor am I.
    Come on, you're extreme liberal right, Ashton. Every twat of that label is the same.

You talk funny. That supposed to be "" or something?
    Jesus, you are uncultured aren't you (TAXI DRIVER YOU FUCKING IDIOT! Oh yeah, I forgot, you don't have a life off the screen so you don't really get time to watch films. Carry on in your internet world where you are king and a little tough man ). Why don't you listen to an intelligent person telling you as up front as you can get what I actually am? Oh wait, too WEAK to change your opinion on me... *rollseyes*

What I find curious is why you care so much about trying to convince all the supposed dissenters that you're SLE.
    What I find curious is why you care so much about trying to convince a girl who doesn't care about who you are that you're intellectual and intelligent. It's pathetic, Ashton. But eh, you won't admit it. You're too pussy also, it would bring your mirage crashing down, that you are a cool, calm and collected man who will never strike out for anyone but himself. Man, that was PATHETIC. It's almost Threeish. Maybe that's why you changed from 6w7 to 3w2 for me - you were projecting! I don't seen any other reason. Unless it was a crisis of Enneagram confidence?

Your understanding of socionics is absolutely pathetic - you called Expat an LSE because 'he enjoys a beer in the pub, which means Si'. HA!

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't get me. Timmy, there was a 120 page thread on me. If, as Ashton says, people "didn't care", "were bored" etc. would it be that long? It would end with me saying "TALK TO ME", but it didn't, did it? Look at it. People are GENUINELY baffled by me. Ashton, being the Eight he is (which I can honestly understand why he thought I wasn't but not to THIS point, with all the understanding and information he's gleaned over the years of me, I'm surprised he's still dumb enough not to see me for who I really am ESPECIALLY since he's seen me on cam multiple times!) - he has convictions, and won't change them for fear of looking weak. but he DID change them. He went from 6 to 3. Any thoughts as to why he did that, after so long? He also went from 7w8 to 8w7 for himself, after I said this FOR YEARS. For me, he'll say 6, 3, next he'll say 2 or 9 (because he can't decide what character I am and assumes I can't either lol) ANYTHING but 8. He can't affiliate me with him, because he'll end up looking weak. He can't change his opinion on me any more, because he'll end up looking weak.

Come on, you're extreme liberal right, Ashton. Every twat of that label is the same.

Jesus, you are uncultured aren't you (TAXI DRIVER YOU FUCKING IDIOT! Oh yeah, I forgot, you don't have a life off the screen so you don't really get time to watch films. Carry on in your internet world where you are king and a little tough man ). Why don't you listen to an intelligent person telling you as up front as you can get what I actually am? Oh wait, too WEAK to change your opinion on me... *rollseyes*

What I find curious is why you care so much about trying to convince a girl who doesn't care about who you are that you're intellectual and intelligent. It's pathetic, Ashton. But eh, you won't admit it. You're too pussy also, it would bring your mirage crashing down, that you are a cool, calm and collected man who will never strike out for anyone but himself. Man, that was PATHETIC. It's almost Threeish. Maybe that's why you changed from 6w7 to 3w2 for me - you were projecting! I don't seen any other reason. Unless it was a crisis of Enneagram confidence?

Your understanding of socionics is absolutely pathetic - you called Expat an LSE because 'he enjoys a beer in the pub, which means Si'. HA!
    Hate to say it. But you talk like my estp girlfriend, expect with socionics jargon

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Creep Of a beast View Post
    Hate to say it. But you talk like my estp girlfriend, expect with socionics jargon
    That's... fine.

Sorry Ashton your myths are being debunked one person at a time.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unless you're writing a thesis while on Aderall for a woman who doesn't really give a shit about you.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    lol, more like

Last edited by bg; 04-23-2011 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is full of insecurity
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by No Longer a Dating Site View Post
    This thread is full of insecurity
    IEE Ti?????? Join the club!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Haha, what the heck ?

Exactly. You're now free to ride your skateboard around the chapel.
    That's more like it.
    Last edited by Absurd; 04-23-2011 at 11:39 AM.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

I endorse the SLE typing
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

wtf is that little ****** still doing on here being an angry young man.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    I don't see an issue with SLE typing either.

I'm certainly curious how you arrived at being interested in Socionics. My SLE husband can barely spend two minutes filling out a personality type questionnaire, let alone register and participate on a personality type forum.
    I'm not trying to hurt anyone...or talking about a particular person.

My theory: interest in Socionics does not only depend on your type, but in your intelligence as well. Intelligence (there are several kinds) has an influence on everything. I really like smart ESIs and I really dislike dumb SEIs. Dull people are interested in trivial things, do not try to educate them.
    ILE "Searcher"

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Default y'know i just clicked

ezra reminds me of eminem

if you make it big you might get some balls

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My SLE husband has a masters in biochemistry, and turned down a doctoral opportunity. He's no dummy. Yet, he has no interest in personality type theory, and, I would bet the majority of SLEs would prefer to be interacting in the immediate context/environment then at a keyboard and monitor discussing this stuff.
    1) I said "I am NOT talking about a particular person"

2) I acknowledge there are lots of things which are more interesting than Socionics and the fact that a person doesn't find it interesting does not imply that he or she is dull. Nevertheless, I meant what I said, regardless it is not a universal truth.

3) You are Vero's mom, aren't you?
    ILE "Searcher"

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would bet the majority of SLEs would prefer to be interacting in the immediate context/environment then at a keyboard and monitor discussing this stuff. Of all of the topics to be interested in, IMO, personality type theory is not on the top of an SLE's list.
    Same here--my SLE boyfriend is, at best, indifferent to this subject. He very sweetly sat down with me and let me show him some things about it one night, and I could practically see his eyes crossing.

It's true that when someone on this site says they're SLE, the more often they post, the more I wonder what other type they could be.

But I have no opinion on your type, Ezra--have seen some of your old posts but don't know you.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Ezra, you're embarassing.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey I like beer as well, mystery solved.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    wtf is that little ****** still doing on here being an angry young man.
    Ahh hiya grampa! Still being a grumpy twat who sits at his computer moaning and complaining and being negative, wishing someone would just twat him over the back of the head and end his miserable life?

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    ezra reminds me of eminem

if you make it big you might get some balls

YouTube - Eminem - Not Afraid
    Still not plucked up the balls to go out and meet IEIs have you merky. Shame Probably won't ever happen. You may as well just end your life now. haha, you really do make me laugh, you're the most miserable cunt I've ever seen

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My SLE husband has a masters in biochemistry, and turned down a doctoral opportunity. He's no dummy. Yet, he has no interest in personality type theory, and, I would bet the majority of SLEs would prefer to be interacting in the immediate context/environment then at a keyboard and monitor discussing this stuff. Of all of the topics to be interested in, IMO, personality type theory is not on the top of an SLE's list. Hence my curious as to how Ezra became interested in socionics.
    Fair point, but I'm an ENTJ in MBTI. Theory is what I'm interested in. Your husband is probably an ESTP in it. There are other XNTJ SLEs, like Ashton. Fabio might also be an NT, but I'm thinking he's probably ESTP (besides, he's SEE).

Ahhh nice, is that still out?

Hey, while we're at it, I found a copy of your book the other day. Shame about your publisher's presentation skills though... :/

Pretty thrilled about your e-persona, eh?
    As thrilled as you are about your MySpace pics and surfer dude look. Pretty rad, man. Hey you and merky should carve some powder some time at a romantic locale together.

If I thought I was wrong, I'd just say so and move on. But this isn't convincing me.
    Ha, when have you ever admitted you were wrong?

I thought you were 3 ages ago.
    And before that, you thought I was a Six, didn't you Ashie? Like I said though, you won't admit it. Too weak

You're still a 3.
    You're still a nerd.

Doubtful.

Not that either.
    Poor responses. BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIING

If being cultured consists of priding yourself on an ability to regurgitate cheesy lines from popular movies, then yeah count me out.
    Or lines from boys' sci-fi writers in your signature... right?

I'm still baffled as to why you're being a posturing doofus over this, and why it matters to you so much what I think. Do you really need me to validate your ego-self that badly?
    Doofus! Man, I haven't heard that word since, I dunno, ever.

Please, validate me, Ashton. Tell me what I am and why. You are good at this. U DEH MAN ASHTON, U DEH MAN!!

And I still have no idea what you're referring to with this. What girl?
    Course you do. Again, you're unwilling to admit it, but inside you're shitting bricks. Why? Because you're thinking, "who told him this? How does he know? Man, I feel like a doofus. Ugh."

Like I said, I figured you were E3 ages ago. You're doing a lot of typical heart-center tactics here, esp. of an E3 kind. You make constant allusions to public opinion, social image, revere your persona, and seem to have some desperate need for me to affirm that which you wish to believe is your identity.
    I need YOU Ashton. Affirm me NOW! YOU GOD

There was a lot more to it than that. But this is a separate issue altogether and not worth discussing here.
    Ahaha, what because there's nothing to it? Typical hot air tactics, Ashton, say something and then don't want to explain. It's because there's nothing to it. There's nothing really more to you, either. You're like a weak boy who can't get out of his chair and do something with his life. So he reads ecobollocks instead. He must show his prowess to get the ladies... then he never gets them. You poor, sad, pathetic little man. I pity you, seriously :/
    Last edited by bg; 04-23-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How is FDG and NT, then SLE and at the same time SEE ? Is that even possible ?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is FDG and NT, then SLE and at the same time SEE ? Is that even possible ?
    Re-read what I said.

Fabio could well be something like an ENTP in MBTI.

But he is an SEE in socionics. Some people thought he was an SLE a while back (which maybe added to your confusion).

He sure as shit isn't LIE though. Expat (LIE) met him, and said compared to me as SLE, Fabio (SEE) was warmer and friendlier, and it was easier to know what he was thinking/about Expat. This was in response to my question about whether I could be SEE.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE Ti?????? Join the club!
    Which club exactly? Please note I am a very serious person.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, even an ENTJ in MBTI would have limited interest in spending time discussing this, other than using it to their strategical/entrepreneurial advantage, finding ways to make it useful in organizations to increase efficiencies and maximize monetary benefit, or, to gain the advantage over a competitor. In any case, I don't take it as a given that you are ENTJ in MBTI. Definitely, I don't really see you posting about socionics within this context. Also, I don't see you as an E8. More like a counterphobic E6, or potentially. as Ashton has suggested, E3.
    Now that is something I've spent four years talking to hundreds of people about and can't be arsed justifying it. But yeah, I'm an Eight.

ENTJ is also sure. ExTJ is certain. N > S is something I decided a year or so ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast