Thread: How does it feel to be E4 ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How does it feel to be E4 ?

The hardest EType to understand is probably E4. Fours are very complicated creatures.

I mean, how does it feel to be a Four ? Intellectually, physically, psychologically, and socially ?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could try to answer this... but I don't know how... and I'd have to actually convince you I am E4 for it to be useful to you. But I don't see why E4 would be any more or less complex than the other Etypes (except for E10). But I'll think about it... the problem is... my thinking can sometimes take a rather long time to pan out into the written word...

I don't think you need to hate E4s though... maybe they can appear hostile, at times... I'm not sure... Actually, since I'm being honest, I can be "hostile" at times... but I'm not truly hostile... just I can go cold at times. But underneath that I still care.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it doesn't feel to be E4. E4s are all narrow-minded, self-centered, mindless robots.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    it doesn't feel to be E4. E4s are all narrow-minded, self-centered, mindless robots.
    exactly. niffweed's got it.
    he left out the part about the lazer beam eyes tho...I'm a self-centered, mindless robot WITH LAZER BEAM EYES.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is a 4 anyway?
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I come out a 5w4...so, I can perhaps give you a detached view of a part of it.
    For me, when I read about the 4 side they position it differently than it actually feels.....it isnt so much about trying to set myself apart as unique or different...I just have always found that I do not fit into the stereo-typical groups I was brought up being told I should fit in with.
    The average group of girls and I were not a fit in school or adult life...ever.
    In school I found them very superficial on most every level and their emotional displays made me embarrased for them....Whatever it is they saw in me brought the word 'stuck-up' my way quiet often. (I have always liked men far better than girls....and the same back.)
    Of course, this was what they perceived...not who I was. I just didn't cave into the things they did. I found most of what they rotated around quite sillyand not worth my time.

I feel being a 5w4 somewhat a mix as the nutty professor and Audrey Hepburn....
    from the awkward distracted side of me, to the need for information and the on-going quest for knowledge side....to the humanitarian parts of me...the reserved/naive over trusting side....a desire to dive into really deep dark emotional dark side of life (especially compounded by music).......to pencil skirts and pearl earrings....and the love of weapons.....

When I am feeling complicated...I'd rather be left alone.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not E4 to personally know but it's feeling that you are weak, less value , and inferior to others, but at the same time better than them, because no one understands his feelings with the same depth you do