200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

But she isn't prissy or angry.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's entertaining to watch at times but I feel like she plays dumb quite a bit to be "cute" or she's had bit of an extensive drug history (at least I hope because her lyrics are beautiful and well written- they capture quite a bit in few words........but when she speaks in interviews..she usually comes off as an airhead ).

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i think if people on here met me irl they would be surprised how laid back i am.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No one sets the typical standard
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I consider myself a fairly atypical ESI. For a Sensor, I'm not particularly focused on what is happening around me, and I am shit at domestic life. I don't always like conflict and won't always speak up for fear of rejection. I don't always want to throw myself at a problem and would rather pretend it doesn't exist than deal with what is in front of me. Yet I am still fairly combative, excessively territorial, very protective and clannish, prone to making harsh judgments about people and disregarding them based on those judgments, and generally bad at assessing my capability for the job beforehand (and at understanding the role context has on my view of my own capability, as I have recently learned). I am also prone to getting bent out of shape when my idea of "what should be" is violated, and sometimes I lash out before thinking the situation through or continue longer than I should have; in that sense, I sometimes prioritize fighting and winning over just writing the person off and preserving my sanity.
    Last edited by Cuddly McFluffles; 10-20-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    Hello.
    You basic

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i think if people on here met me irl they would be surprised how laid back i am.
    You seem quite laid back to me. I'm generally laid back as well.

I do think that I'm atypical for my type though, whatever that may be.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    If this is true, Socionics would be a theory of ideal types, and most people would not have a true Socionics type. At best they would have a best fit, like is the case in enneagram.
    Ok some...including you
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The word "variant" comes to mind.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    oh, suck it.
    Woah, EaSI now.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like I'm more aggressive than EIIs usually are, maybe because I'm (I think?) also an E1 sx/sp. EIIs are often seen as very soft and harmony seeking, but I'm very opinionated and have a lot of trouble keeping my mouth shut about these opinions. I generally choose to speak my mind even if I know the likelihood someone will take what I say personally is very high. I am aware of how this can affect people's emotions and attitudes towards me, but unless there's someone I'm specifically interested in (including non-romantic/sexual interest) I usually don't care to make an effort to establish positive feelings.
    Last edited by willekeurig; 10-21-2014 at 11:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    I feel like I'm more aggressive than EIIs usually are, maybe because I'm (I think?) also an E1 sx/sp. EIIs are often seen as very soft and harmony seeking, but I'm very opinionated and have a lot of trouble keeping my mouth shut about these opinions. I generally choose to speak my mind even if I know the likelihood someone will take what I say personally is very high. I am aware of how this can affect people's emotions and attitudes towards me, but unless there's someone I'm specifically interested in (including non-romantic/sexual interest) I really don't usually care to make an effort to establish positive feelings.
    My mom is EII, she spent her life as a nurse. I think she's spunky, in that she would tell us stories about troublesome patients and the things she would do to them to make them act less troublesome. Like missing the vein a couple of times, oops. Or when one guy was calling the nurses names and verbally abusing them, she threatened to sit on him if he didn't shut up, and then conveniently 'fell' on his bed (the bed, not him). It was enough to scare him as he realized he was in a poor position to defend himself from anyone. He was grumbly, still a bother, but not abusive after that.

Oy, and the stories she'd tell of beating up her brothers after she'd had enough from them.

Admittedly, she doesn't express her opinions, but you can see her mouth or back stiffen. And then she would ask a pointed question. Like when my iei 13ishyo bro came home drunk one night, she asked him if it was worth it. That made him think about how he felt, which wasn't good. And tamed his drinking.

But she also had a wicked sense of humor.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno her type.

Make a vid of yourself being funny suede... Or get on tinychat one day. Bc your vids do far are and monotone.it'd be cool to see ...a more varied side of you.

I dont really deem ESIs as laidback... Even if describing themselves as such (myself included). "Laidback" is like...someone like spider, or aqua or leger.....etc... who take life and situations in stride.have an easygoing outlook. "Laidback" for ESIs is like "ok, I wont throw a temper...or bitch about *this* but if you piss me off again.........who knows...just gonna laugh this time tho..." Sevs pretty laidback on the surface but I suspect maybe not so much internally?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Dunno her type.

Make a vid of yourself being funny suede... Or get on tinychat one day. Bc your vids do far are and monotone.it'd be cool to see ...a more varied side of you.

I dont really deem ESIs as laidback... Even if describing themselves as such (myself included). "Laidback" is like...someone like spider, or aqua or leger.....etc... who take life and situations in stride.have an easygoing outlook. "Laidback" for ESIs is like "ok, I wont throw a temper...or bitch about *this* but if you piss me off again.........who knows...just gonna laugh this time tho..." Sevs pretty laidback on the surface but I suspect maybe not so much internally?
    Lol, maybe one day.

And yeah, that sounds familiar. When I think about being laid back, it's more like...amusing myself with a lot of things, and feeling a lot of pent-up energy sometimes. Although it probably doesn't look laid back.

TIM
    Robot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably because she isn't an ESI
    /