TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I wonder if that is type-related.
    My view is that we are all inherently flawed, and moral perfection is therefore an asinine ideal to strive for. If you tell somebody they're a bad person who ought to be ashamed of themselves, they'll just get angry and double down on whatever they were doing before. This is why I don't show other people contempt, or gloat at their expense when they're down. Unfortunately both of the celebrities I mentioned do this very often. They believe that their social status makes them superior to you and me. Our voices are not assigned any value.

This brings me to the essence of what so many people despise about Hollywood and celebrity culture in general. The entertainment industry has become arrogant and self-righteous. Many individuals are also massive hypocrites. For all their moralising, they are abusive, hedonistic, shallow people in private.

Harvey Weinstein is another good example. He is a massive virtue signaler who crusades against those nasty, bigoted conservative groups. Yet he abused his power and took advantage of vulnerable young women for years. There are tons of people like this all around Hollywood, and I can't stand them.

Always remember this: it is your actions that define who you are, not your beliefs and intentions.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 10-12-2017 at 02:42 AM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you go around telling other people what they should believe and how they ought to behave, you need to be an exceptionally moral person.

In my experience, this is very rarely the case. Virtue signalling is just a form of projection.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably Taylor Swift tbh. Something about her just makes me hate her. But I still like a song or two from her (none of her recent garbage like Look What You Made Me Do, though.). I’m also not too fond of Trump - understatement - but I’ve kind of accepted our fate now. But definitely gonna be hating on him and his supporters and screaming into the Facebook void next election just like the last one.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Taylor Swift actually looks a lot like the female SEI-Fe that I work with. We get along very well, but that's because I intentionally minimize our interaction time and maximize our distance. Lots of Fe, lots of Si.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

where my swiftys at emot-unsmigghh.gif

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i kind of like teal swan too. i mean, she seems to be DS hard, but that's okay, a lot of people are, maybe even most. its really understandable given the state of things. maybe people dual seeking the hardest incite the most mockery from opposing quadra, since they value nether their means to find dual or the dual functions themselves. they probably just seem crazy, but its not entirely fair. it reads like a cry for help but people smash it at the first opportunity in order to feel a little better about themselves

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

really any different quadra have at least one opposed set of functions, but yeah complete opposition would be 1/3 and 2/4

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can't think of any (barring political personalities) right now, but I guess anyone that preaches is annoying.

Does the current Roman pontiff count? I guess that's not fair since he's a political personality after all.

I don't know. I've never thought about it before, and nothing jumps out at me like "yeah I hate that person".
    Last edited by WVBRY; 09-07-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not my least favourite but I really dislike Aubrey Plaza, she pretends to be edgy and angsty cuz it's trendy.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Swift looks identical to this former satanist, maybe they are indeed family and thats why shes so off putting.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guys in white jackets always look like waiters.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Probably Ellen Degeneres. She's a nightmare. Her constant smile is terrible. There's something fake and "wrong" about her overall energy.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    ah, I like this new interpretation - Elon Musk = Grimes's manservant

Grimes is dressed as the carnivorous plant in Little Shop of Horrors.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't stand Taylor Swift either. She seems like a Mean Girl. I'm ashamed when I don't mind listening to some of her songs...

But I also can't STAND Sarah Silverman. Everything she says I think is not funny at all. I once watched a skit where she was making fun of all the abortions she had.

Ryan Gosling....I just don't like him. I think he has this really pompous look all the time. It drives me nuts.

Chelsea Handler...most of what she says just bugs me. My mom had her book and gave it to me. I figured I'd try to read it. She jokes about a lot of things I didn't think was very funny, like Sarah Silverman does.

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Grimes is dressed as the carnivorous plant in Little Shop of Horrors.
    Maybe... she is a maneater. (My thanks got to Hall & Oates for that inspirational remark.)

Dress code was "no colors"? I see mainly clothes in black and white.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 09-07-2018 at 01:04 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grimes doesn't really bug me, but don't know much about her. I don't like Elon Musk, tho and know even less about him. It's just his demeanor? idk, he gives me bad vibes.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... I can't really tell if I like or dislike people I've never met before in real life... with a only a few exceptions.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, for the explaination.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wrt Grimes - didn't always have a problem with her (slightly low quality, but still tolerable) - it's only until she started dating Elon. now she's making excuses for his shit on Twitter + being his little cheerleader in an obnoxious, condescending way. looks naive and hypocritical (Grimes = Marxist, supposedly).
    ah, yeah, I could see that. They are def an odd couple, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I could see how it might make her act differently. I'm not much in touch with those things these days.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All the hate itt.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    Swift looks identical to this former satanist, maybe they are indeed family and thats why shes so off putting.
    I don't personally find Zeena off-putting.

I had made a thread about her type (Zeena's, not Taylor's).

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=zeena+schreck

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They look exactly the same even their gestures. I think both could be ESI.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nelly Furtado, Katie Holmes, Jessica Simpson and Keira Knightley do/have facial expressions that I find obnoxious.

And Lady Gaga's style and attitude (fame hungry) is off putting too.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    youre mad because shes ILI and youre not bro

furthermore, youre jealous she is able to market her talents to success and youre just a wannabe fuckin loser

e: look at who liked your post - self-admitted goblin ILI-hater supreme, hag
    Well, look who is revealing his royal lilliputian self! Thanks for the good laugh though it's hard to make a greater fool of ones self!

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"e:" means "edit:" bro... whats your point?
    My point is that you suh-sssssstutter when you come up talking to me. Think then speak next time you fucking little weasel. Also, if you want to @me then come with something concrete and not try to hide that little half mast you refer to as your penis.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are worse celebrities out there but the level of hero-worship and media attention around Elon Musk is sort of ridiculous. (Similar to Jordan Peterson, the militant atheists, and others.)

"Let's go create a space colony on a planet without any atmosphere or life on it, which we've never been to and will take years to reach if we're lucky - instead of fixing the planet we're on that already has all our needs met on it."

Really bro?

Also, Steve Jobs was not a nice person (to put it mildly - check out what his daughter says), and no, creating a fashionable tech company doesn't make up for it in any way.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Russell Brand

He is my dual, ILE and I am painfully aware of his weaknesses.

A moralist and manipulator, like some ILEs can be. Too caught up in ideology and yet what does he really stand for?

Still, i wouldnt mind having a beer with him.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

loooool @crAck every time I come to this thread I'm like "wow I don't really hate anyone" but actually I do kinda dislike her. Or just her band in general I think. I don't know anything about her

WAIT actually I just thought of some celebrities (or rather category of celebrities) I hate. Posh boy British actors, of which Benedict Cumberbatch is king and Eddie Redmayne is prince of bland.

448398_v9_bb.jpg275459_v9_bb.jpg
    I also generally dislike their female counterparts (i.e. Felicity Jones)

Tom Hiddleston can stay but only because he did High Rise and Guiellermo Del Toro's gothic incest horror movie. He's on probation though.
    Last edited by SaveYourself; 09-11-2018 at 05:35 PM.
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

agreed. that reminds me:

overplayed hobbit-looking softboy
    omg I started today with zero celebrities I hated and now I've been reminded of four. This thread has CORRUPTED me.

But yeah his face is annoying as fuck and I hate all his songs and everything about him is bland
    (I think bland is generally the most annoying thing anyone can be for me - obviously general assholery aside)
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrrrmaid View Post

...WAIT actually I just thought of some celebrities (or rather category of celebrities) I hate. Posh boy British actors, of which Benedict Cumberbatch is king...
    ... 275459_v9_bb.jpg
    Aw, I love Benedict Cumberbatch. My son gets compared to him. But my son is more handsome. : ) Cumberbatch gives me a Delta vibe, but I don't know which type, and I could be wrong on that. My son is Beta.

Don't-like for me, the one who comes to mind is Howard Stern. Too creepy.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default "you are the only exception" -- directed to millions of faceless unknown

hayley williams (paramore)

no hate here, just a "yeah right, give me a break" -- and all the quiet music is roared thru like the loud parts!
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default a moving, sentient crime against aesthetics and the senses -- the pit of eternal stench has nothing on the dude

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Russell Brand

Millions of dollars, legit physique -- dude leaves the house looking like, ugh; Google "Russell Brand worst" if you want, I don't wanna post that shit.

And with that in mind, the vid where he put his feet on a table that was used to eat from; once again, don't wanna hunt that thing down.

Objectivity can't get a shot in this case, not for me; I can feel every part of me, from the ends of my fingers to the tips of my toes, recoiling, wishing to be on any other planet that would have me.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

are you really just posting people with bad teeth now

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Justin Bieber... huge douchebag. Enough said. Though I haven't heard much about him lately. (thank god!)

Milo Fagatropolis ... I feel like he's a one-note bully that will start picking on the shy fat girl in class just because she's fat and shy, and can't defend herself. Huge prick... and as of late is pretty much getting his just rewards for being a spoiled douche. I'm more angry at gay publications paying him attention though. To be fair, when I was evil.. I was probably somewhat like this. Gay people can be mean. /shrug

Ellen Degeneres: I don't hate her per se, but I'm mad/disappointed at her for how disingenuous she thinks she needs to be at all times. She has this very fake public persona that she's this fun and light-hearted person that just wants to make middle america laugh, but her real persona is more serious/grumpy and competitive cutt-throat. Even Howard Stern said so, and you just don't fuck with that Jew Sage wisdom! You don't become as wealthy or as well-known as Ellen without stepping on some people along the way, and she really should own up to this and give up the innocent act. Plus her jokes just aren't funny. She's a horrible comedian, but good activist.

I'm more mad at people for falling for it and not seeing through her though, which is like every ESFj in my community. Ah well...

Taylor Swift: I half-hate her I guess. She's manipulative and psycho, but not evil. (imo) Though cunning and selfish, I feel she has more self-awareness than a lot of people. I feel she's kind of very BPD-ish though and will fuck you over royally if you abandon her emotionally, so just don't get close. xD

Oprah: "It was never about the money, I just wanted to spiritually do the right thing!" Yeah and I'm princess diana you obviously lying bitch whore. Nothing wrong with wanting the finer things in life, just admit it - you fucking pretentious over-bearing narcissist.

Kardouchians: If you don't hate the kardouchians, you don't have a soul. Period.

Never got 'bad people vibes' from Kanye. He's just obv very self-absorbed, and too successful to give a fuck. It's almost endearing, I don't know.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashton Kutcher.

Russell Brand.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poor trisha, leave her alone.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"There's no time to discriminate. Just hate every motherfucker in your way." — Marilyn Manson

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long live Justin Bieber. I beliebe in you.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Probably Ellen Degeneres. She's a nightmare. Her constant smile is terrible. There's something fake and "wrong" about her overall energy.

2018. I'm glad I was right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast