Thread: Enneagram & sex

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    My bf is 6w7 and he doesn't let me to blindfold him, because he doesn't like to lose control and he doesn't trust anybody (maybe somebody could chop his penis off while he's blindfolded : ). He reacts with even more suspicion to the idea of him being hand cuffed- it's a security risk for him and it's only him who can do it to others. So for 6's I'd say they're pretty authoratative, dominant and possessive in bed, but I really don't have a large sample : ).
    Uhhh. Tell him to chill the f out so he integrates 9.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Uhhh. Tell him to chill the f out so he integrates 9.
    Haha he has a strong 9 fix anyway - the 9 is strong in there. It's not nearly as annoying as it sounds - not like some macho cop or anything, more a strange mix of boyish phobic playfulness and sudden dominance.

With 6's it's they often go back and forth from phobic to CP - from cute, wants to please, needs relationship security to jealous, dominant, possesive, in charge. It can really be a mindfuck, but that's what keeps it interesting.

As for other types, talking strictly about sex, 7w8 is still the ideal for me personally. Crazy, kinky, no limits - I guess it makes my performative need the most happy and up to date : D

5's are too remote and victimish. Can be very kinky, but it's like having sex with unconnected person with his own kinks.
    9's can be really pleasant and not in a bad way.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hmm so 9s are boring and too peaceful in the sack?

...I actually probably am. I mean in fantasy phone perv I go all out but in real life, I am more into the tactile touch of a person not anything kinky or weird.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Omg this thread is hilarious, a hidden gem.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullets View Post
    hmm so 9s are boring and too peaceful in the sack?
    No, especially not 9w8. And 9w1 just kinda blends with the other person's personality and wishes. I suspect many women that are affiliated with pervy serial killers are some kind of Fe creative 9w1's (sx first most likely).

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

No, especially not 9w8. And 9w1 just kinda blends with the other person's personality and wishes. I suspect many women that are affiliated with pervy serial killers are some kind of Fe creative 9w1's (sx first most likely).
    Yes, I've noticed a similar thing. A lot of 9w1 women report how they used to date a narcissist.
    I know of a 9w1 Sp/Sx IEI who used to be with a narcissist... and now years later she's dating a fellow Type 9 IEI.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All women are into pervy serial killers, regardless of type.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullets View Post
    All women are into pervy serial killers, regardless of type.
    Yes, I actually wrote an article on that recently...

Even so, not all women end up actually dating pervy serial killers or obnoxious narcissists.
    It looks like 9s and 2s are the most vulnerable to the influence of such individuals.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Even so, not all women end up actually dating pervy serial killers or obnoxious narcissists.
    Yeah. But what makes women date guys that are different from their fantasies though? Do you think a woman has to be a little dykey and in charge herself to choose a guy that is nice and affable and opposite of a serial killer- though I'm talking in extremes. I have a theory that women who have more physicality- I mean they are still women/have feminity, but they have more of a physicality about them in the world- are more likely to not end up with the obvious asshole douche type. Though yes, even these women I have heard them say that they used to date a jerk who kicked small animals for real and wanted it to work but in the end they ended up with somebody softer.

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, I have no desire for any sex really, but if I am going to be honest, I would be horribly the passive part there. I would feel uneasy with the imbalance and try to be more assertive but probs end up messing that so. I probs would have clingy modes where I would quite literally attach myself to other and refuse to let them get up, but I don't really see myself actively seeking sex with them? It would be more of sure, why not thing in that scenario, though I get disgusted at the idea of anyone's bodily fluids touching me so there is that.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, sad but true. I think 3's are huge on performative sex - they are often obsessed with sex cause it's cool, but at the same time there's always glass between you and the real experience - like looking at yourself through the eyes of your lover, if it makes sense.
    I know what you mean. I dated a 3 and that's how it was lol.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1: Fuck the patriarchy, let me organize something better
    2: Fuck those dishes but I'll still do them if you love me
    3: Fucked my way up to the top
    4: Fuck my life
    5: Fuck life
    6: Fuck the system
    7: Fuck me
    8: Fuck you
    9: *consents but in silence*
    Last edited by flames; 04-26-2017 at 01:55 AM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Lol, sad but true. I think 3's are huge on performative sex - they are often obsessed with sex cause it's cool, but at the same time there's always glass between you and the real experience - like looking at yourself through the eyes of your lover, if it makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pole View Post
    I know what you mean. I dated a 3 and that's how it was lol.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1s probably get off to getting detention. 2s get off to being called mommy/daddy because it makes them feel needed. 3s get off to being praised for every little thing they do in bed and they probably make sex tapes so they can masturbate to themselves afterwards. 4s get off to having the shit beat out of them. 5s get off to textbooks. 6s can't get off unless they're in a bunker with 20 inch thick walls and a partner they've known for 6 years prior to intercourse otherwise they have a panic attack and die mid-climax. 7s get off to anything and everything. 8s get off to raping innocent victims in alleyways and watching war documentaries. 9s get off to starfishing.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
    1s probably get off to getting detention. 2s get off to being called mommy/daddy because it makes them feel needed. 3s get off to being praised for every little thing they do in bed and they probably make sex tapes so they can masturbate to themselves afterwards. 4s get off to having the shit beat out of them. 5s get off to textbooks. 6s can't get off unless they're in a bunker with 20 inch thick walls and a partner they've known for 6 years prior to intercourse otherwise they have a panic attack and die mid-climax. 7s get off to anything and everything. 8s get off to raping innocent victims in alleyways and watching war documentaries. 9s get off to starfishing.
    Did you just describe Bled here @Daddy Lessons

What's up with E8 and rape though. The primary cause for rape is man's entitlement to pleasure so if one enneagram type fits the joke, it's either 7 or 3!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post

Is there an actual sexual obsession with mirrors in psychology? Like a paraphilia. Or is it autoeroticism? The first article that showed up was with the same Christian Bale gif

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Knowledge of enneagram is negatively correlated with sex. ��

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Is there an actual sexual obsession with mirrors in psychology? Like a paraphilia. Or is it autoeroticism? The first article that showed up was with the same Christian Bale gif
    Oh man, that article...

I have actually come across the term autoeroticism ("autosexual") before, back when I was trying to figure out the sexual orientation of the Joker. xD It seems like he could be an autoeroticist. Patrick Bateman (the guy in the gif) is definitely "autosexual"; and he is a very unhealthy Type 3.

The guy I recently posted in the Type 3 thread could be autoerotic as well
    . At least he plays with that idea. He's a fan of Patrick Bateman and technically does live a life close to his. It's like he is a younger and less psychotic version of Patrick Bateman. (He's quoting Patrick Bateman a few times in the first two videos, and in the third one he is making a spoof of the beginning of the movie "American Psycho".)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Oh man, that article...

I have actually come across the term autoeroticism ("autosexual") before, back when I was trying to figure out the sexual orientation of the Joker. xD It seems like he could be an autoeroticist. Patrick Bateman (the guy in the gif) is definitely "autosexual"; and he is a very unhealthy Type 3. The guy I recently posted in the Type 3 thread could be autoerotic as well. At least he plays with that idea. He's a fan of Patrick Bateman and technically does live a life close to his. It's like he is a younger and less psychotic version of Patrick Bateman.
    I didn't even bother reading it, Cosmopolitan is Cosmopolitan

Whaaaat the Joker!! Man how did you figure that out. But he does seem to be on some adrenaline trip instead of getting himself a partner. Ah thanks for the rec there, will have a look. Hm, copycat lives from movies. A very 3 thing again

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

479s (childlike tritype) esp. so/sx sometimes are on the daddy dom side whether they recognize it or not, lol, this is anecdotal plus I've found people on youtube that are into ddlg and the daddies are often that o.O. Plus, it makes sense. People being opposite in sex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12