Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why do you want or seek our typing. You apparently are 100% accurate
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'll give you little clues so that I might teach you how to type.

One, she should take out her trash. It's unsightly messy and she should be embarrassed at displaying that in front of the camera. That being said you should reread the description of EIE. Then you may find that they do not like doing house choirs unlike EII. Which I do.

Two, I doubt she is EIE. But she doesn't mind showing a dirty overflowed trash can

Three, do you agree with me?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I doubt she is EIE.
    Me too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Me too.
    At this point you have at least four types ruled out. Those are EIE, IEI, EII, and LSE.

I think she is most likely SEE, but I will listen to the videos again just to be sure.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@unsuccessfull Alphamale do you feel this person may be ILE?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

At this point you have at least four types ruled out.
    The main my suspicion is for P type, so I may think about 8 possibilities, not 4. Besides nonverbal impressions, that chaos at home/office may be explained by this. Also I exclude SEI, SEE - they are too doubtful to be well-known programmers after self-learning.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The main my suspicion is for P type, so I may think about 8 possibilities, not 4. Besides nonverbal impressions, that chaos at home/office may be explained by this. Also I exclude SEI, SEE - they are too doubtful to be well-known programmers after self-learning.
    Why not SEE. They are just as smart and capable as any other type. Game programming may appeal to them from the perspective of having fun and interesting work as most of it appeals to changing and entertaining nature
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

They are just as smart and capable as any other type.
    Types have different abbilities. Programming is N-T region. F-S types have the most problems in studying technical things. To be good in this without special systematic training like college is almost impossible for them. Also I don't have impressions of SEE from her.

I think her type is INFP/IEI.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol I hope you're high when you're typing, that's your only excuse.

Seems EP, can't tell which one. Could be SEE, but not sure. I used to think programming was as anti - SEE as it gets, until i met my new IT guy who is an obvious SEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is the last time I'm posting in your thread because I'm going to finish my business. I type her ISFp and final
    -