Thread: Newbie needs your help!

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Newbie needs your help!

Hi! I am new to the socionics theory and I would like to know my type. I'd use some help from you guys, who know more about this than me . Would anyone please help me?

I am a 20 years old student of journalism. I've used to write since I was a little kid and still I find a big hobby in this way of self expression. At university we have our own magazine, Tv, radio and with my classmates we produce our own reports, articles, creative works, speeches and much more. Besides university I like acting, music and singing. I act at amateur theater, take singing lessons and sing in the band. I like to be creative, expressive and active, but I have a tendency to be lazy and irresponsible. I usually get very easily excited, but I struggle to finish things, or continue doing them, when they start to be stereotypical. I need things to stay original and somehow unusual so they wouldn't bore me after a short time. That is also the reason why I tend to be unsatisfied a lot in my ordinary life. Sometimes the reality seems to be too common, grey, ordinary... I wear my head in clouds a lot of the time and then usually falling back to the ground hurts me. I am always looking for new opportunities, possibilities...Just to make the grey reality a bit more colorful. I loved to create my own fantasy stories and fantasy lands when I was a child and I loved to escape into my own "dream lands". Now when I am older I try to be more realistic and down to earth, but my high levels of excitement and expectations always somehow lift me up from the ground back to my cloudy dreamy space. Around people I try to act realisticly and critically. Most of my friends know me as optimistic, childish and fun-loving person, but I tend to be disappointed and depressed a lot. I don't express this side of mine, but I like to be alone from time to time to get deep into my feelings and get the inner tension, or sadness, that I feel a lot outisde. I like to express my feelings via poetry, or music. I love to use this poethic, moody, gloomy sides of words and put them together. Even though on the outside I a lot act as the optimist I'd say my feelings and thoughts tend to be pretty melancholical. I also need some time alone to think...I actually love thinking and to analyze, philosophize, it helps me to understand the world around me and my own self. Sometimes I tend to push too hard on logic, arguments, facts and don't notice the simple things, or feelings around me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

hi

um....try to pick the functions you relate to in the link in my signature...also, you seem to be a T type.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae16t View Post
    Did you use a mach 3 and post a face pic yet?

/waits
    nope I did not post a face pic... is it relevant in typing? Could it really help? If so I will... @Maritsa the functions are a bit mess for me now. I relate to every function to some point, but can't choose which I use as dominant, wich one I don't use... I've been told I have high Fi, that's all I can say for now.

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae16t View Post
    Hypothetically for the thoery, "yes", except for this part:

"
    the·o·ry
    [thee-uh-ree, theer-ee] Show IPA

noun, plural the·o·ries.
    a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity. Synonyms: principle, law, doctrine. "
    Okay I understand . This is me then DSC00591.jpg

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

nice legs

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IEI.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ooo its a tough one in socionics.

Enneagram 4w5 though.

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IEI.
    Can I ask you why do you think? I relate very much to Ni, but not much to Fe. I think I am Ji, not Je. When I took the test I scored equaly as INFj/ENFj. I relate to Ni, but also to Fi, maybe I just don't see it right and I use Fe after all. Really hard to say... @InvisibleJim My enneagram is 4w3. That is what I am really sure of . I was thinking about making a video, if it could help to get a better clue on my type. I've noticed you guys can generate some questions, it would be nice

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckr View Post
    Yeah, pretty sure you're IEI.

Pick one most applicable to you (Static ⊻ Dynamic): http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...ic_.7C_Dynamic
    I relate more to the dynamic type. As I wrote I have very high level of excitement and this excitement is usually very significant in the way I speak. I just have some doubts about being an IEI... It seems like IEI types care about other peope feeling, or what do other think, more than their own. I have to dissagree... I care very much about my feelings, my values. I think I care more about myself, than about others, even though what others think of me is importnat and I try to behave to please others.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWhite View Post
    I relate more to the dynamic type. As I wrote I have very high level of excitement and this excitement is usually very significant in the way I speak. I just have some doubts about being an IEI... It seems like IEI types care about other peope feeling, or what do other think, more than their own. I have to dissagree... I care very much about my feelings, my values. I think I care more about myself, than about others, even though what others think of me is importnat and I try to behave to please others.

Nahhh, IEIs care more about themselves than others. You're good. Some of the descriptions just suck.
    IEI 4w5 works.

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nahhh, IEIs care more about themselves than others. You're good. Some of the descriptions just suck.
    IEI 4w5 works.
    The description seem to be just "that caring type" ... . But I really relate to IEI, I think it fits me, besides this caring thing... But I am 4w3! I typed myself as 4w5 a long time ago, but when I read the description of 4w3 my eyes were open. I know I am a 4w3, popularity. succes and fame are all I've ever wanted in my life. It's funny to hear that in socionics you would type me as INFp which is basicly an INFJ in MBTI. When I did the MBTI typing everyone sworn to me I am Ne+Fi event though I've always relate more to Ni, than Ne.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cuze me, IEI *4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The description seem to be just "that caring type" ... . But I really relate to IEI, I think it fits me, besides this caring thing... But I am 4w3! I typed myself as 4w5 a long time ago, but when I read the description of 4w3 my eyes were open. I know I am a 4w3, popularity. succes and fame are all I've ever wanted in my life. It's funny to hear that in socionics you would type me as INFp which is basicly an INFJ in MBTI. When I did the MBTI typing everyone sworn to me I am Ne+Fi event though I've always relate more to Ni, than Ne.
    Hi

I don't know why people on this site love to type everyone as IEI. I'm sure the bit about dreaminess and escaping into your own world tipped everyone off into an IEI chorus - as if no other type could ever be dreamy or prone to escape into day dreams. Even sensing types do this, as do extraverted types.

Anyhow, from your first post and the bolded bit here (and I think it's great that you are fully open about your desires), I would say ENFj (EIE). EIEs, like IEIs, have an extremely moody and dreamy side in which they like to contemplate their vision of an "ideal," and the subtleties of how real life falls short of that. Unlike IEIs, EIEs never show this publicly, though they do express it through their creative medium of choice. With IEI, it's not uncommon for them to just pull out of the public eye entirely, bc they are overwhelmed with something or another.

Another reason is that the hidden agenda of EIE is "to be wealthy," which I interpret as an abundance of material and external resources - sounds similar to what you say you want here.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

when i read your posts i get an overall holistic/intuitive impression of Beta NF > IEE or SEI
    $0.02

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sssonyyy View Post
    Hi

I don't know why people on this site love to type everyone as IEI. I'm sure the bit about dreaminess and escaping into your own world tipped everyone off into an IEI chorus - as if no other type could ever be dreamy or prone to escape into day dreams. Even sensing types do this, as do extraverted types.

Anyhow, from your first post and the bolded bit here (and I think it's great that you are fully open about your desires), I would say ENFj (EIE). EIEs, like IEIs, have an extremely moody and dreamy side in which they like to contemplate their vision of an "ideal," and the subtleties of how real life falls short of that. Unlike IEIs, EIEs never show this publicly, though they do express it through their creative medium of choice. With IEI, it's not uncommon for them to just pull out of the public eye entirely, bc they are overwhelmed with something or another.

Another reason is that the hidden agenda of EIE is "to be wealthy," which I interpret as an abundance of material and external resources - sounds similar to what you say you want here.
    I still have a bit problem with this Fe thing... I don't relate much to it. I am very individualistic type, I've never been very good in groups, I don't feel comfortable in them, I feel at my best when I can work alone, or just with one close person. Well...I try to be open with my personality, 'cause if I wouldn't be open and pretend I am someone I am not, what would this whole typing thing be about? When I told I want succes and fame, I don't care much about the metarialistic resources I cen get. I don't care much about money, even though I see them as the proof of succes. I care more about making some impact on the world I live in, about changing something and making people remember my name. I think it's more significiant for my ennea type, than my socionics type.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still have a bit problem with this Fe thing... I don't relate much to it. I am very individualistic type, I've never been very good in groups, I don't feel comfortable in them, I feel at my best when I can work alone, or just with one close person. Well...I try to be open with my personality, 'cause if I wouldn't be open and pretend I am someone I am not, what would this whole typing thing be about? When I told I want succes and fame, I don't care much about the metarialistic resources I cen get. I don't care much about money, even though I see them as the proof of succes. I care more about making some impact on the world I live in, about changing something and making people remember my name. I think it's more significiant for my ennea type, than my socionics type.
    Lol, that's cool. I myself have a bit of a love/loathe attitude towards Fe, which may come from being an E4..

Try taking a couple more tests after getting drunk.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First, she is an intuitive. Secondly she is ... one artistic rebellious type ...

That puts her in either beta or delta. Beta if she is a theatrical type seeking to be a part of an emerging movement, delta is she is a more laid back hippie with pink hair. Unlikely gamma. Possible alpha, but at a lower chance.

Beta
    Delta
    Alpha

Not really Gamma.

However, I weirdly think she might be an NT - ???? - but which one ????

Gamma ILI??? Delta SLI???

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, this is all done in a information blackout. We do not really know you.

Could you propose 2 or 3 types that you seem to think you might be? We cannot just start throwing types out there because of a paragraph and a picture. What do you think you are? We should start from there!!!

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Try taking a couple more tests after getting drunk.
    haha, do you get IEI when drunk? i took a cognitive function test once when i was drunk and iirc i was all Se and Te. rawrr.

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    First, she is an intuitive. Secondly she is ... one artistic rebellious type ...

That puts her in either beta or delta. Beta if she is a theatrical type seeking to be a part of an emerging movement, delta is she is a more laid back hippie with pink hair. Unlikely gamma. Possible alpha, but at a lower chance.

Beta
    Delta
    Alpha

Not really Gamma.

However, I weirdly think she might be an NT - ???? - but which one ????

Gamma ILI??? Delta SLI???
    I like your post . I am a theatrical type seeking to be a part of an emerging movement and I am a hippie with pink hair! Seriously I am! But I wouldn't think I am very laid back, I have wild and rich emotions as much as wild and rich reactions. I thought about being an NT for very long time...while I seem to score fifiy-fifty on F/T in MBTI, socioncs seem to clearly categorize me as feeling type. But still I am very close to thinking types...
    But now about something else... I really think about making a VIDEO, cause I see that your guesses are a bit about every type. I really think making a video might it make clearer. So if anyone would be so nice and generate some questions for me, I'll be happy to answer them as soon as I can ... *edit: I took 4 socionics tests for far and I scored equaly INFj/ENFj... I relate to them pretty much. On cognitive functions test I usually score as: Ni<Fi<Ne<Ti<Si<Se<Fe<Te

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you approach hmm... the issue of people you like, and people you do not like.

How do you prove that you are worthy of a lover?

How do they prove that they are worthy of you?

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like your post . I am a theatrical type seeking to be a part of an emerging movement and I am a hippie with pink hair! Seriously I am! But I wouldn't think I am very laid back, I have wild and rich emotions as much as wild and rich reactions. I thought about being an NT for very long time...while I seem to score fifiy-fifty on F/T in MBTI, socioncs seem to clearly categorize me as feeling type. But still I am very close to thinking types...
    But now about something else... I really think about making a VIDEO, cause I see that your guesses are a bit about every type. I really think making a video might it make clearer. So if anyone would be so nice and generate some questions for me, I'll be happy to answer them as soon as I can ... *edit: I took 4 socionics tests for far and I scored equaly INFj/ENFj... I relate to them pretty much. On cognitive functions test I usually score as: Ni<Fi<Ne<Ti<Si<Se<Fe<Te
    Perceiving types do have in general more problems to decide if they're an ethical or locigal type while j's have more problems to decide if they're sensors or intuitives. This is because perceivers have alwayas a judging creative and a judging hidden agenda function

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EIE? IEI?

Yes, you should make a video, you're dying to make a video.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

oh dear god. that's not why I typed her IEI. I typed her IEI due to her vibe, not because she said she was a dreamer. I day dream alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time and I personally don't find it type related (as you stated as well)/

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh dear god. that's not why I typed her IEI. I typed her IEI due to her vibe, not because she said she was a dreamer. I day dream alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time and I personally don't find it type related (as you stated as well)/
    Not sure how to pick up someone's "vibe" after exactly 3 posts, including one in which she says she has high Fi, and another which only has a picture of her, but ENFps would probably be jealous of your ability.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

vibe noun \ˈvīb\
    : a feeling that someone or something gives you

i could get probably one of these after a sentence or two

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    vibe noun \ˈvīb\
    : a feeling that someone or something gives you

@sssonyyy
    I was just about to post the definition of vibe after reading your post until I saw this ^...so, yeah.

it also seems that other people have also pointed her towards Beta as well as herself.

I never said vibes aren't wrong or that I wasn't wrong. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk. :-|
    fun convo.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    hi

um....try to pick the functions you relate to in the link in my signature...also, you seem to be a T type.
    Thats interesting. My first thought is IEE. The many interests, particularly arts related. "creative, expressive and active, but I have a tendency to be lazy and irresponsible" sounds IEE too.

" I wear my head in clouds a lot of the time and then usually falling back to the ground hurts me. I am always looking for new opportunities, possibilities...Just to make the grey reality a bit more colorful. I loved to create my own fantasy stories and fantasy lands when I was a child and I loved to escape into my own "dream lands"."

I can relate.

"Even though on the outside a lot I act as the optimist I'd say my feelings and thoughts tend to be pretty melancholical." -- Sounds like IEE, the positive negativist.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...When I did the MBTI typing everyone sworn to me I am Ne+Fi event though I've always relate more to Ni, than Ne.
    I also think NeFi since my immediate impression is IEE. But look at the excerpt below to see how IEE manifests NeFi below and see what you think.

I still have a bit problem with this Fe thing... I don't relate much to it. I am very individualistic type, I've never been very good in groups, I don't feel comfortable in them, I feel at my best when I can work alone, or just with one close person. .
    IEEs seem to be the most introverted of the "Extroverts".

Here is how IEE uses NeFi:

Extroverted Intuition (Ne, )

IEEs are predominantly motivated by their feelings of interest and boredom. They are attracted to novel ideas, unusual or peculiar goings-on in day-to day life, and new experiences. They may have a tendency to frequently engage themselves in novel life "projects," which can and often consist of novel concepts or fields of thought, new activities, and new lifestyles (this list is not all-inclusive). These types of projects often take the form of activities that are uncommon, concepts that are unknown or avocations that have not been done or tried before. Regardless of the nature of their interests, they often have a tendency to try to accumulate as much knowledge about the field as they can, and sometimes to improve the field by finding new ways of conceptually framing its basic principles (needs an example). Eventually, once there is nothing left to discover, or when they simply become bored, they will follow their curiosity and find a new topic of interest.

Many IEEs require a certain degree of freedom from obligation in order to do their work and pursue their sometimes idiosyncratic interests, to the point where they may dramatically eschew conventional lifestyles. Some IEEs may have an irrational dread of working at a desk job or an office where they do not have the opportunity to pursue their whimsical hobbies. However, they often overestimate the torturous ordeal of having to perform specific chores that are not in line with their interests, and many IEEs that are acclimated to the reality of their obligations may not share this trepidation at having to fulfill them.

IEEs are often spontaneous and sometimes quite distractible individuals whose natural energy level leads them to be working on something or doing something most of the time (in contrast to dominant types whose natural state is one of inertia and contemplation). However their work is often periodic in nature rather and tends to be on whatever projects they have involved themselves in at the moment, or whatever they are interested in doing at the moment, rather than a consistent schedule or routine. Many IEEs routinely have spur-of-the-moment ideas or curiosities, and may be inclined to look up random information or do arbitrary things that have occurred to them in lieu of whatever they might have been working on previously.

IEEs, perhaps more than any other type, often have a tendency to seek out multiple perspectives and viewpoints on controversial matters. They are rarely tied down to any particular ideology and often have an implicit sense of faith that others are as intellectually open as they are. IEEs frequently have a innately optimistic disposition (despite how bleak they perceive the facts of any situation to be), and often earnestly believe in the value of a process of thorough, respectful, and politically correct discussion of controversial matters, and often that through a such due process of formal exposition of viewpoints, most reasonable people will come to a consensus as to the essential facts and truth of the debate.

IEEs often tend to mentalize and verbalize matters of personal development, individual qualities, and significant personal experiences, and often develop connections best with others through disucssing matters of personal development that are close at heart to them. They may have a sort of innate tendency to spontaneously try to help others find an appropriate outlet for their particular talents, focusing on the potential positive aspects of their character; they may become engrossed over what people might become rather than what they are currently, and thus have a tendency to be able to see the positive side of everyone.

Introverted Ethics (Fi, )

At first glance, IEEs are usually friendly, propitious and accepting people. They often enjoy interacting and learning from all types of people and tend to enjoy cultivating a sincere atmosphere of passive good will, where others can feel comfortable and accepted for who they are.

Like SEEs, IEEs are usually aware of and highly influenced by their emotional responses towards other people, things, or situations, but unlike SEEs they are less likely to be driven by their emotional reactions quite as viscerally; instead, their emotions are more likely to drive them to be a bit avoidant. They are often disturbed by conflict or aggression, and rather than espousing a confrontational or accusatory attitude, when possible they often prefer to politely smile and avoid being drawn into contentious arguments. They may be also somewhat fettered by and avoidant of situations replete with feelings of social awkwardness or situations in which their autonomy over their activities or choices is threatened.

They may be inclined to keep track of a large network of social acquaintances with whom they feel a significant connection. Many IEEs share a common pattern in that for them mental stimulation is often interpersonal; they may extensively enjoy interacting with many different people and find a situation boring if there are no interesting people with whom to engage in conversation.

__________________________________________________ __________
    I copied the above because its shorter than whats on this site, but if you find that interesting you might want finish reading how IEE uses the rest of those functions here: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/IEE-ENFp/

And also, if that looks interesting, read the longer descriptions here on this site (the Ne description is long, anyway): http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...iyevskaya-ENFp

And if that seems like you then you will want to see this page if you haven't already, with several articles by different authors describing IEEs, including one on the female IEE: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ry/42-IEE-ENFphttp://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ry/42-IEE-ENFp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Thats interesting. My first thought is IEE. The many interests, particularly arts related. "creative, expressive and active, but I have a tendency to be lazy and irresponsible" sounds IEE too.

" I wear my head in clouds a lot of the time and then usually falling back to the ground hurts me. I am always looking for new opportunities, possibilities...Just to make the grey reality a bit more colorful. I loved to create my own fantasy stories and fantasy lands when I was a child and I loved to escape into my own "dream lands"."

I can relate.

"Even though on the outside a lot I act as the optimist I'd say my feelings and thoughts tend to be pretty melancholical." -- Sounds like IEE, the positive negativist.
    Could be.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically whatever I say will be met not with objectivity but a collective gamma shut down? OK, I really want to hang around this forum, it's so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by lungs
    sorry, but that's just stupid. Or, maybe if you get a feeling after one sentence and keep it to yourself, it wouldn't be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry
    I was just about to post the definition of vibe after reading your post until I saw this ^...so, yeah.
    I don't think the exact def of "vibe" is the same as the context in which it is widely used.
    Last edited by bolong; 10-08-2013 at 04:17 AM. Reason: clarification.

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think NeFi since my immediate impression is IEE. But look at the excerpt below to see how IEE manifests NeFi below and see what you think.

IEEs seem to be the most introverted of the "Extroverts".

Here is how IEE uses NeFi:

Extroverted Intuition (Ne, )

IEEs are predominantly motivated by their feelings of interest and boredom. They are attracted to novel ideas, unusual or peculiar goings-on in day-to day life, and new experiences. They may have a tendency to frequently engage themselves in novel life "projects," which can and often consist of novel concepts or fields of thought, new activities, and new lifestyles (this list is not all-inclusive). These types of projects often take the form of activities that are uncommon, concepts that are unknown or avocations that have not been done or tried before. Regardless of the nature of their interests, they often have a tendency to try to accumulate as much knowledge about the field as they can, and sometimes to improve the field by finding new ways of conceptually framing its basic principles (needs an example). Eventually, once there is nothing left to discover, or when they simply become bored, they will follow their curiosity and find a new topic of interest.

Many IEEs require a certain degree of freedom from obligation in order to do their work and pursue their sometimes idiosyncratic interests, to the point where they may dramatically eschew conventional lifestyles. Some IEEs may have an irrational dread of working at a desk job or an office where they do not have the opportunity to pursue their whimsical hobbies. However, they often overestimate the torturous ordeal of having to perform specific chores that are not in line with their interests, and many IEEs that are acclimated to the reality of their obligations may not share this trepidation at having to fulfill them.

IEEs are often spontaneous and sometimes quite distractible individuals whose natural energy level leads them to be working on something or doing something most of the time (in contrast to dominant types whose natural state is one of inertia and contemplation). However their work is often periodic in nature rather and tends to be on whatever projects they have involved themselves in at the moment, or whatever they are interested in doing at the moment, rather than a consistent schedule or routine. Many IEEs routinely have spur-of-the-moment ideas or curiosities, and may be inclined to look up random information or do arbitrary things that have occurred to them in lieu of whatever they might have been working on previously.

IEEs, perhaps more than any other type, often have a tendency to seek out multiple perspectives and viewpoints on controversial matters. They are rarely tied down to any particular ideology and often have an implicit sense of faith that others are as intellectually open as they are. IEEs frequently have a innately optimistic disposition (despite how bleak they perceive the facts of any situation to be), and often earnestly believe in the value of a process of thorough, respectful, and politically correct discussion of controversial matters, and often that through a such due process of formal exposition of viewpoints, most reasonable people will come to a consensus as to the essential facts and truth of the debate.

IEEs often tend to mentalize and verbalize matters of personal development, individual qualities, and significant personal experiences, and often develop connections best with others through disucssing matters of personal development that are close at heart to them. They may have a sort of innate tendency to spontaneously try to help others find an appropriate outlet for their particular talents, focusing on the potential positive aspects of their character; they may become engrossed over what people might become rather than what they are currently, and thus have a tendency to be able to see the positive side of everyone.

Introverted Ethics (Fi, )

At first glance, IEEs are usually friendly, propitious and accepting people. They often enjoy interacting and learning from all types of people and tend to enjoy cultivating a sincere atmosphere of passive good will, where others can feel comfortable and accepted for who they are.

Like SEEs, IEEs are usually aware of and highly influenced by their emotional responses towards other people, things, or situations, but unlike SEEs they are less likely to be driven by their emotional reactions quite as viscerally; instead, their emotions are more likely to drive them to be a bit avoidant. They are often disturbed by conflict or aggression, and rather than espousing a confrontational or accusatory attitude, when possible they often prefer to politely smile and avoid being drawn into contentious arguments. They may be also somewhat fettered by and avoidant of situations replete with feelings of social awkwardness or situations in which their autonomy over their activities or choices is threatened.

They may be inclined to keep track of a large network of social acquaintances with whom they feel a significant connection. Many IEEs share a common pattern in that for them mental stimulation is often interpersonal; they may extensively enjoy interacting with many different people and find a situation boring if there are no interesting people with whom to engage in conversation.

__________________________________________________ __________
    I copied the above because its shorter than whats on this site, but if you find that interesting you might want finish reading how IEE uses the rest of those functions here: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/IEE-ENFp/

And also, if that looks interesting, read the longer descriptions here on this site (the Ne description is long, anyway): http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...iyevskaya-ENFp

And if that seems like you then you will want to see this page if you haven't already, with several articles by different authors describing IEEs, including one on the female IEE: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ry/42-IEE-ENFphttp://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ry/42-IEE-ENFp
    I can relate. I am very interested in new idealogies, lifestyles and I am attracted to unusual things. I prefer not to go with the crowd, but to stick up a little. bit. Collecting knowledge and informations about topic of my interest are also very important for me. But I tend to stick up on just one topic, or just one idea and analyze it over and over, rather than know a little about everything. I tend more to analyze just one thing. Even to the point of over analyzation. I also need a lot of feedom. I'd say freedom is the key word for my personality. I hate jobs in the office, when I have to work according to schedules. Much rather I do jobs that allowe me to use my own creativity and do things the way I consider as the best. I dislike to adapt to someone else's rules, but I like to create my own and ussualy I very much stick to them. I also like to see a lot of possibilities and lot of different angles in which we can see one problem. When I have just one option and I have to decide, I feel tied up and unfree. I need to keep my ways open.I am also interested in other people's and their opinions, but I disagree with hating the arguing. I actually like it..I tend to verbaly fight a lot for what I think is right and I can be very assertive and expressive.

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if it is relevant, but I took socionics tests today and I scored as: INxp at socionics.com, EII (INFj) at sociotype.com. The other possibilities for me were IEE(ENFp) 92%, EIE (ENFj) 81% and IEI (INFp) 80% , at the socionicstest I socred as ENFp - 265 points, INFj - 240 points, INFp 240 points... The results are similar. I am very sure am an intuitive type and also probably an intuitive feeler...now which one? INFj, ENFp, or INFp?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically whatever I say will be met not with objectivity but a collective gamma shut down? OK, I really want to hang around this forum, it's so much fun.

sorry, but that's just stupid. Or, maybe if you get a feeling after one sentence and keep it to yourself, it wouldn't be stupid.

I don't think the exact def of "vibe" is the same as the context in which it is widely used.

LOL. so giving an opinion of someone's type is a gamma shut down? Neither I nor lungs have said, "you're stupid. the type you think is wrong.." which in my opinion actually *is* a shutdown.
    It was our opinion which although you may find it stupid to voice as you stated, "sorry, but that's just stupid. Or, maybe if you get a feeling after one sentence and keep it to yourself, it wouldn't be stupid." well, this thread was about asking others opinions on her type. Now you just sound silly and kind of stupid... :/

anyways chill the fuck out, weirdo and .. go change your tampon or something.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if it is relevant, but I took socionics tests today and I scored as: INxp at socionics.com, EII (INFj) at sociotype.com. The other possibilities for me were IEE(ENFp) 92%, EIE (ENFj) 81% and IEI (INFp) 80% , at the socionicstest I socred as ENFp - 265 points, INFj - 240 points, INFp 240 points... The results are similar. I am very sure am an intuitive type and also probably an intuitive feeler...now which one? INFj, ENFp, or INFp?
    I would stick with ENFp or INFp. Because you do not seem as discipline-loving as the INFj's I know. I don't know about Maritsa in this aspect, but my two good INFj friends do much better with the "system" than I do, they are much more comfortable with it. One has been a speech pathologist for many years, never feeling confined by the system. I taught for 9 years but when I left when my son was born I have felt relief to not be in that "rat's wheel" of a system, even though I totally conformed to it when I needed to. I like the freedom of subbing and time to have all these other ideas going. I also loved the freedom and choice of homeschooling for the 3 years I did and was upset to leave that and never comfortable with the school system (even though my son was in one of the best) which I had to "resort" to that after divorce, and now that my son is in his last year of that I feel relief, and glad he will have the relative freedom of college next. I would say my INFj friends are very comfortable conforming to it for their boys and do not share my feelings about it at all.

Not sure if that helps, but it you want to make it easier and just between two, those are the ones I would pick. Your posts are longer and more rambling than any INFj I know, also. And I am assuming you are "she" by your writing style.

For me in MBTI it was always a cross between INFp and ENFp, leaning ENFp, but in Socionics its much more clear.

So if its between INFp and ENFp, you might want to read these and see which is more you:

Female INFp: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...NFp-by-Beskova
    Female ENFp: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...NFp-by-Beskova

Then there is Erotic types. INFp and ENFp are different types and are most satisfied with different types (And in Erotic Type, ENFp and INFj are the same, and INFp is completely different): http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...otic-Attitudes

Also you can see where you fit in with Renin Dichtonomies. Probably you , like me, will find some of the Dichtonomies quite clear, others not so clear. Try "Carefree or Farsighted". Of your three, ONLY the ENFp is "Carefree", the other two, INFj and INFp are, "Farsighted".

Also "Merry or Serious" would narrow you down to INFp if you are sure on that Dictonomy. Because only INFp is "Merry". The other two, ENFp and INFj, are "Serious" types.

The "Merry - Serious" link further breaks it down to Subjectivist (Merry) and Objectivist (Serious).

You can further confirm if you are INFp by looking at "Asking/Declaring". Of the three types you are considering, only INFp is an Asker. Both INFj and ENFp are Declarers. To me, Askers can be rather jarring, with their question-asking conversational style. This is rather irritating in my Supervisee, but in my Dual, its endearing, and I just answer lightly when he asks questions just to make conversations, rather than tend to feel like I am being interrogated, like I do with my Supervisee.

Also see "Yeilding and Obstinate". If you are INFp or INFj you are yielding. If you are ENFp you are instead Obstinate.

So you can link to the different Renin Dichtonomies on the blue links on the table at the top of this page: http://www.socionics.us/wikisocion/R...hotomies.shtml

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"newbie needs your help!" is equivalent to sending out a smoke-signal to summon Eliza Thomason with...lmao

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    "newbie needs your help!" is equivalent to sending out a smoke-signal to summon Eliza Thomason with...lmao
    LOL, well, just can't help it with the 2w1. 2 wants to help and 1 wants to be thorough...

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would stick with ENFp or INFp. Because you do not seem as discipline-loving as the INFj's I know. I don't know about Maritsa in this aspect, but my two good INFj friends do much better with the "system" than I do, they are much more comfortable with it. One has been a speech pathologist for many years, never feeling confined by the system. I taught for 9 years but when I left when my son was born I have felt relief to not be in that "rat's wheel" of a system, even though I totally conformed to it when I needed to. I like the freedom of subbing and time to have all these other ideas going. I also loved the freedom and choice of homeschooling for the 3 years I did and was upset to leave that and never comfortable with the school system (even though my son was in one of the best) which I had to "resort" to that after divorce, and now that my son is in his last year of that I feel relief, and glad he will have the relative freedom of college next. I would say my INFj friends are very comfortable conforming to it for their boys and do not share my feelings about it at all.

Not sure if that helps, but it you want to make it easier and just between two, those are the ones I would pick. Your posts are longer and more rambling than any INFj I know, also. And I am assuming you are "she" by your writing style.

For me in MBTI it was always a cross between INFp and ENFp, leaning ENFp, but in Socionics its much more clear.

So if its between INFp and ENFp, you might want to read these and see which is more you:

Female INFp: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...NFp-by-Beskova
    Female ENFp: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...NFp-by-Beskova

Then there is Erotic types. INFp and ENFp are different types and are most satisfied with different types (And in Erotic Type, ENFp and INFj are the same, and INFp is completely different): http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...otic-Attitudes

Also you can see where you fit in with Renin Dichtonomies. Probably you , like me, will find some of the Dichtonomies quite clear, others not so clear. Try "Carefree or Farsighted". Of your three, ONLY the ENFp is "Carefree", the other two, INFj and INFp are, "Farsighted".

Also "Merry or Serious" would narrow you down to INFp if you are sure on that Dictonomy. Because only INFp is "Merry". The other two, ENFp and INFj, are "Serious" types.

The "Merry - Serious" link further breaks it down to Subjectivist (Merry) and Objectivist (Serious).

You can further confirm if you are INFp by looking at "Asking/Declaring". Of the three types you are considering, only INFp is an Asker. Both INFj and ENFp are Declarers. To me, Askers can be rather jarring, with their question-asking conversational style. This is rather irritating in my Supervisee, but in my Dual, its endearing, and I just answer lightly when he asks questions just to make conversations, rather than tend to feel like I am being interrogated, like I do with my Supervisee.

Also see "Yeilding and Obstinate". If you are INFp or INFj you are yielding. If you are ENFp you are instead Obstinate.

So you can link to the different Renin Dichtonomies on the blue links on the table at the top of this page: http://www.socionics.us/wikisocion/R...hotomies.shtml
    Thank you for the links...I now read just 2 sentences from INFp and ENFp and yet I am very sure to which one I relate more. I am everything but NOT the typical female. I am clumsy, poorly coordinated, with very strange movements (When I was a kid everyone used to laugh at me at the gym classes. I still heave trauma from these situations ) and I look very young for my age. I am short and very thin with childish face, I am 20, but most of the people think I am about 15-16 . I also have child like figure and not very typical female curves. In my style I am unusual and hope I will be different than other women..I won't contunie... It fits 99,9% . But when I should choose between merry or serious I am really in between. I tend to be very serious in lots of things that others don't consider so important and merry in other situations, that others consider as importan . So I guess I am ENFp, but this is funny... because when I did the MBTI I was stucked in between INFJ and ENFP and now this typeing seems to be stucked on the same 2 types...Ne+Fi vs. Ni+Fe... In the end I guess I am a wierd Ne+Fi+Ni+Fe hybrid as I can have some of the characteristics from both of these types. But ENFp seems to fit a bit more. About the schedules...I actually have love/hate relationship with them. They give me some feeling of security, but yet still my freedom. I hate to feel insecure and I hate to feel unfree.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the links...I now read just 2 sentences from INFp and ENFp and yet I am very sure to which one I relate more. I am everything but NOT the typical female. I am clumsy, poorly coordinated, with very strange movements (When I was a kid everyone used to laugh at me at the gym classes. I still heave trauma from these situations ) and I look very young for my age. I am short and very thin with childish face, I am 20, but most of the people think I am about 15-16 . I also have child like figure and not very typical female curves. In my style I am unusual and hope I will be different than other women..I won't contunie... It fits 99,9% . But when I should choose between merry or serious I am really in between. I tend to be very serious in lots of things that others don't consider so important and merry in other situations, that others consider as importan . So I guess I am ENFp, but this is funny... because when I did the MBTI I was stucked in between INFJ and ENFP and now this typeing seems to be stucked on the same 2 types...Ne+Fi vs. Ni+Fe... In the end I guess I am a wierd Ne+Fi+Ni+Fe hybrid as I can have some of the characteristics from both of these types. But ENFp seems to fit a bit more.
    Oh that is cool. At least you have one you are more sure of. Yes, the dichtonomies sometimes just don't feel clear at all, you have to really get what they are describing and not get stuck on words and their preconceived definitions, and sometimes that's hard. But some of the pairs you are more clear on usually. For example. ENFp is a Negativist in the Postitivist/Negativist Dichtonomy. Yet I am often seen as a happy smiling positive person. But when I read what Renin calls Negativist, I realize I am that. And my INFj friends smile less than me. They smile very nicely when they do smile, they just smile less. BUt they are the Postivists. @Maritsa and I once said that INFjs must be Negative Positivists and ENFp's must be Positive Negativists. (at least I think it was Maritsa!)

Now that you are more sure of ENFp, what I would do is look up on a relationship chart, like this one:http://www.socionics.com/rel/relcht.htm and see how that matches up with people you relate closely to - boyfriends, siblings, best friends, parents - whichever one you are sure of their type. And see if that does is in fact describe the type of relationship you have with them.

If those keep coming up wrong then you might see if how INFj relates with those people describes your relationships...(that chart links to relationship-type descritptions, but the best and most thorough descriptions of the relationship types can be found on this site, when you are ready for more reading on it). I think the relationship thing is one of the very most interesting parts of Socionics, which you don't get in MBTI. (The other really, really interesting thing, I think, is Model A).

Yes, so if you can take any more investigating, you could read up on Model A for your ENFp and see how ENFp uses all the various functions, how that manifests, and also for INFj, and you will see they use the functions quite differently and that would help confirm your type. Like, for example, we ENFp's are "Si valuing" and INFj's are something-else valuing - I forgot what.

P.S. I always think that "clumsy, poor movements" comes from that head-in-the-clouds thing. I took dance classes to keep my head out of the clouds and into real time, and be more aware of myself in space. Which I really need to do again, its been a long time since I took a class, and I need it. Walking mindfully barefoot is what I do to get me out of my head now. I just took one today in this lovely fall weather.

TIM
    EIE 4w3 so 4-7-9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh that is cool. At least you have one you are more sure of. Yes, the dichtonomies sometimes just don't feel clear at all, you have to really get what they are describing and not get stuck on words and their preconceived definitions, and sometimes that's hard. But some of the pairs you are more clear on usually. For example. ENFp is a Negativist in the Postitivist/Negativist Dichtonomy. Yet I am often seen as a happy smiling positive person. But when I read what Renin calls Negativist, I realize I am that. And my INFj friends smile less than me. They smile very nicely when they do smile, they just smile less. BUt they are the Postivists. @Maritsa and I once said that INFjs must be Negative Positivists and ENFp's must be Positive Negativists. (at least I think it was Maritsa!)

Now that you are more sure of ENFp, what I would do is look up on a relationship chart, like this one:http://www.socionics.com/rel/relcht.htm and see how that matches up with people you relate closely to - boyfriends, siblings, best friends, parents - whichever one you are sure of their type. And see if that does is in fact describe the type of relationship you have with them.

If those keep coming up wrong then you might see if how INFj relates with those people describes your relationships...(that chart links to relationship-type descritptions, but the best and most thorough descriptions of the relationship types can be found on this site, when you are ready for more reading on it). I think the relationship thing is one of the very most interesting parts of Socionics, which you don't get in MBTI. (The other really, really interesting thing, I think, is Model A).

Yes, so if you can take any more investigating, you could read up on Model A for your ENFp and see how ENFp uses all the various functions, how that manifests, and also for INFj, and you will see they use the functions quite differently and that would help confirm your type. Like, for example, we ENFp's are "Si valuing" and INFj's are something-else valuing - I forgot what.

P.S. I always think that "clumsy, poor movements" comes from that head-in-the-clouds thing. I took dance classes to keep my head out of the clouds and into real time, and be more aware of myself in space. Which I really need to do again, its been a long time since I took a class, and I need it. Walking mindfully barefoot is what I do to get me out of my head now. I just took one today in this lovely fall weather.
    The relationships seem to also fit... I am in relationshio with an ENTp and it's very much like the description. Most of my friends are ESFp and that "Look a like" description aslo seems to fit very much. We deal with similar problems, easily understand each other, help each other. I've noticed I have very much in commonon with ESFp types, even though I know we are not totally the same. I would only disagree with the ISFj description, I usually get along with ISFjs very well also. Most of my frieds are Se+Fi, or Fi+Se and I can get along with them equaly well.
    About being clumsy... I tried to take dance classes also, but I always ended up doing something else than everyone else around me, so I rather gave up .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast