Thread: 40Q, My answers, and 1 Type.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 40Q, My answers, and 1 Type.

Hello everyone ! i've been researching typology and stumbled across socionics and decided to take this questionnaire

Please my honest and feel free to ask all the questions you need to get an accurate typing.

Now onto the questions.

[I]1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

-Work, work, work. In my opinion it’s when you use yourself physically or mentally to accomplish something in the short or long term. The two main factors that determine whether someone can work is their physical ability and mental capabilities.

2. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

-Who did it, the process and final outcome. If my niece who’s 6 drew me a picture I know it won’t be great, but because she takes pride in what she drew and that’s the best she can do I appreciate it, However if my mum cooked a dish which wasn’t that nice, I’ll tell her what I enjoyed about it so she doesn’t feel her effort was wasted, but then I’ll tell her I didn’t like other aspects which encourages her to improve.

3. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

-I’ll feel inferior, inadequate and embarrassed, I’ll try and copy him or I’ll just ask for help from the professional so at least he knows I’m struggling and can help me.

4. If you struggle to do something, what can you say about such a task? Tell us your next steps and give examples. Compare with actions of others in a similar situation.

-I’ll try my best, but to be honest I’ll freeze and give up, I may read over the question again and hopefully the answer pops back into my head, but other than that I’ll just move on.

5. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

-First I’ll think what is it for? Then I’ll think about what I’m gaining from it, I’ll ask family and friends about it and see if they think I should do it, if they think it’s a good idea I’ll ask them how I should go about doing it. When I have a plan I’ll proceed.

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean? Give examples.

-General to specific, hmm, I think of vague, openness and subjectivity. General allows room for questions and individual interpretation as nothing is set in stone. As for specific, I think of rules and regulations, I think of the small print at the bottom of an advert, lol. Specific is very detailed, spot on and bullseye.

2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? Is it is easy for you to be logical?

-Hmm, well, I think logic is a very subjective, but very objective, I know im contradicting myself but bear with me. It’s subjective because it’s down to how each individual understand things, but very objective, in the sense, that individuals outlook is very clear and straight forward to them, that’s how they’re making sense of whatever it present. I like to think of myself as logical.

3. What is hierarchy? Give examples of hierarchies. Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Give example of hierarchy of systems, what is it?

-Hierarchy simply put is when someone is on top of someone because they have self-entitled power over someone because they feel they’ve been associated with a group long enough, or have done something significant enough to earn that title. I think it’s very important for society as a whole, because it gives humans a structure, but when it comes down to surface level, like in school or the work place I can clearly see it, but don’t really care nor pay much attention to it.

4. Choose one of the following tasks and give a detailed answer. Explain your choice.

- How notions of “flatware” and “spoon” relate to each other ?

Well, because I’m dumb, I’m choosing the easy one. Flatware is domestic cutlery, they’re typically used in the home, things such as knives, forks and plates fall into that category, similarly a spoon is used in your home for domestic use, therefore it to falls into the category of flatware.

5. Do you frequently feel the need to structure information? For what purpose? How do people usually do it? How do you do it?

-Not really, my mind is full of irrelevant pieces of information that gets plucked out every so often, however when I need to know something I’ll literally read everything on the specific topic, then write it down on paper so I don’t forget.

1. Can you press people? What methods do you use? If so, how does it happen?

-I don’t generally do that, I like people to make their own mind up, but I do have to tell the truth, i have a tendency to be rather imposing and telling people what they should be doing.

2. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified? Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

-To an extent I think everyone uses strategies, my strategy usually comes in the form of operating with people and their mind, I’ll say and do things that are going to elicit a certain type of reaction, also I’m aware of how I want my message to get across to people so I may do or say something in a very specific way. As for territory, I don’t really pay attention to that.

3. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

-..Don’t tell people…anything! If I end up telling someone I’ll tell them categorically, don’t tell anyone. Although this is a very bad way, I find out loads of stuff about people and hold it in my pocket as ammunition against them.

4. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

-In times of oppositions I’ll look at it right in the face, I won’t shrink back, usually this is a façade, deep down I’ve probably wet my pants, but on the surface it look like I’m ready to take anyone on.

5. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

-On the outside i do look rather strong and to an extent i am, but usually im rather quite and to myself, until something sets me off.

1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

-Beauty is something that is pleasant to the physical, emotional and psychological aspects of humans. This can change because beauty may be looking at a beautiful painting and smiling, but it could also be someone watching a sad movie and crying, someone watching the person crying may say they’re beautiful because it shows how much they care.

2. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classic beauty"? If so, what is it?[/I]

-I think to majority of people there is a general consensus, people do look to Kylie Jenner as a beautiful role model, she made having big lips a “thing”, because she is the trendsetter of beauty as many other celebrities are, many people wouldn’t want to admit it but it’s the truth. So yes I agree looking into the world objectively there is a template of beauty, however I don’t necessarily agree with that template.

3. How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

-I really had to think hard about this one, I actually don’t know, when I think of comfort I just think of a warm blanket and hot chocolate, but never have I ever done that myself. Comfort is usually and solely from my cloths, half of the time I don’t know if something is comfortable unless I’ve worn it several times then I suddenly realise this is actually comfortable. What does comfort even mean? I didn’t know it was a skill.

4. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

-To be totally honest I need external help when dressing, when dressing by myself, I look like a clown. I need someone to tell me that looks good, that looks bad, they match. This is one department I crave approval and seem needy. I used to think I could dress like a pro, until someone pointed out I’ve been wearing a suit wrong for 3 years.

5. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

-I’ll probably adopt someone else’s format and just run with that because I can’t be bothered to think up a new one, if that doesn’t work for me I’ll make a few changes. STORYTIME. Im currently moving house and several times I’ve suggested moving things around and adding wardrobes in certain places, but my mum and dad have to keep reminding me that it won’t fit, or it will be in the way of something else, or it will fall down. Me and spatial awareness don’t get along.

1. Is it acceptable to express emotions in public? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

-YES! I think its totally fine, however I do feel that there is a fine between expression and attention seeking behaviour, I think every emotion has an appropriate time and place.

2. Think of such negative emotional states as sadness, gloom, and despondence.

- Can you, at your own will, enter these states? If not, then when do you feel them?
    No, they just come over me every so often, or if someone upsets me.

- How long can you stay in such states?
    Not long, maximum for a day.

- How can you withdraw from them?
    I cant, I just have to go through it then eventually it’ll wear off.

- Can they be pleasant, soothing?
    NEVER.

- How do you feel after you have experienced them?
    I’ll step back and wonder why I felt like that. I’ll laugh it over and won’t think about it.

3. How quickly can you change emotional state? To what side – positive or negative?

-It can change very quickly, usually from happy/neutral to annoyed/upset any little thing can annoy my, but it doesn’t last long, maximum 5 minutes because I end up forgetting I was upset.

4. What emotional state is usual for you? Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

-My internal state is just.. normal, When im happy, I express it if its appropriate, however if im happy and everyone else is quite sad, I’ll probably leave the sad situation, or go and see what that matter is and help, however if I’m sad and everyone is happy and have no choice but to stay I’ll try and be happy.

5. Tell us about your moods over the last day

-Well I was really happy yesterday, because I’ve broken up for half term! I got home and just through all my book on the floor and indulged in YouTube and finishing this questionnaire which brought my emotional state back to happy/neutral.

1. Tell us how did you build relationships with others over the last day.

-I messaged a friend, spent time with other friends, went out with another batch of friends, followed another friend home and encouraged her about a test she thought she did really badly on.

2. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to? How do you express it?

-Sympathy is showing concern and consideration for people despite not going through what they’ve been through, I express it by devaluing myself, or making jokes, or just spending time and letting the person pour out their feelings, there is never a time not express sympathy when you can.

3. Are there any standards of behavior or interpersonal relationships in the society? If so, do you adhere to them? Do people always have to maintain them? Why?

-Yes, there are, generally I do adhere to them, especially when meeting people for the first time or people im not really close with. I’ll ask questions, seem interested, see how everything is going with that person. However when I’ve establish a sort of closeness with a person and we’re both on the same wave length, I disregard it, I think it’s important to follow formality especially when meeting people , because everyone's different an you don’t want to upset anyone.

4. What does moral mean? What is immoral? How do you understand these terms and does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

-Moral, something that is good, while immoral is bad and selfish, I think morals are very general, they’re the usual things in society many people follow because they’re expected to, im sure many other people believe the same thing. Some matters are grey which leads to personal choice, subjectivity and individual interpretation.

5. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you feel ill-disposed towards somebody for a long time? How easily do you forgive people?

-I’ll act like I don’t know, if it keeps going on I’ll just cut you out of my life, when I show a negative attitude to someone and I can be really bitchy, and when I see them I’ll roll my eyes and be really awkward and quiet around them, eventually I’ll forget that i don’t like them. I can forgive people really easily, I need to stop, I actually wish I could stay angry at people.

1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

-Of course, coming from a religious family, the meaning of life it to make God happy. however i do understand not everyone shares the same view.

2. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's traits?

-I notice the way they act and how they talk, by that I can tell what they’re going to be like, I can tell what kind of friends we’re going to be, how close are we, what they’ll be useful for, what kind of friendship we’re going to have, I also usually assign and trait with the person.

3. What is imagination? Do all people have imagination and can fantasize? What is your fantasizing like?

-Thinking of things that don’t really exist in the real world, I think only some people have that capability, like my dad seriously can’t think of things that could happen or fantasies, he is totally against it, my imagination is about things that could happen and transpire, but it also comes about in me thinking about events and situations that’s are so unreal (which im fully aware of ) but just thinking about is really fun.

4. What do you think of people (or yourself) who distinctively stand out in a crowd, differ from others? What is a measure of such distinction, how can this difference be feasible and how not?

-I really do like it and admire it, but once its attention seeking, you’re in my bad book, I hate that. I feel standing out shouldn’t be an attempt to be noticed or doing something drastically different from your usual self, rather something that you usually do which is “normal” to you, but “weird” to others. Ironically though i say things that i dont mean, i just do it for a reaction or to provoke a debate.

5. Ideas do not have to be correct in order to be good. What's your attitude towards this statement?

-Well this is a weird question, I didn’t know ideas can be good, bad, correct, and incorrect. I think all ideas have credit, otherwise that person wouldn’t have stated it. I think there is something useful in all ideas, if not its just fun to listen to and contemplate, so I disagree with that statement.

1. How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

-I can see and smell change from a mile away, however it only seems to be me and a few other people that can see change in people and know why they act a certain way, some change in people is good while some are bad.

2. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you waste time?

-All I know about time is me have a sticky relationship. Im quite hit and miss with my timing, usually something catches my attention and I forget completely about time. I’ve been accused of not having any sense of urgency.. Which is sometimes true. My procrastination game Is strong.

3. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

-I do it all the time and im usually right, I only trust those who have an accuracy rate of 90% and above.

4. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

-My lateness depends on how important something is, but generally im usually late, sometimes it's only by a few minutes (which doesn't count), while other times it's really bad, sometimes im ridiculously early. When someone else is late i totally understand becasue im guilty of it.

5. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions:

a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts,
    - I’ll be thinking of all the possible things we could talk about what I might say, I’ll probably have hypothetical conversations with myself, I’ll think about if I look presentable, I’ll think about what they might wear. The possibility they might have brought someone with them might cross my head.

b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts,
    - Everything above, but even more excitement.

c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here
    - I’ll be annoyed and disappointed, but I’ll think there in some traffic or just running a bit late.

d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here,
    - By now I would’ve called them twice and messaged them, I’ll be really annoyed and think about the next time im going to see them so I can get answers.

e) more time and the person is still not here…
    … I’ll leave.

...please be honest and ask as many questions as you need.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If you become interested in someone else's partner will you plan to take them?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    If you become interested in someone else's partner will you plan to take them?

The thought might cross my mind, but i'll never do it because that's just disrespectful and i'm scared they might fight me. lol.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    The thought might cross my mind, but i'll never do it because that's just disrespectful and i'm scared they might fight me. lol.
    You're not SEE. I would assume a logical type.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not SEE. I would assume a logical type.
    Interesting, what logical type(s) are you thinking of ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Interesting, what logical type(s) are you thinking of ?
    -First I’ll think what is it for? Then I’ll think about what I’m gaining from it, I’ll ask family and friends about it and see if they think I should do it, if they think it’s a good idea I’ll ask them how I should go about doing it. When I have a plan I’ll proceed.

Seems LSI possibly; very rational. some kind of a logical
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems LSI possibly; very rational. some kind of a logical
    Although I'm very realistic (sometimes to a fault) i don't think Se is in my ego block (valued but lower down maybe ?) because I don't focus heavily on that, nor pay attention to it in others.

Could it be a possibility I'm a ethical type ?

Is it possible for a logical to have a strong focus on ethics, or potentially overestimate their ability in that area ?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hello Shady. Welcome to the forum.

Why did you choose the username Shady?

I didn't read your op yet but I will.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Although I'm very realistic (sometimes to a fault) i don't think Se is in my ego block (valued but lower down maybe ?) because I don't focus heavily on that, nor pay attention to it in others.

Is it possible for a logical to have a strong focus on ethics, or potentially overestimate their ability in that area ?
    Yes
    -

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe enfp, idk. si/ne rather than se/ni, most likely intuitive.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Cutting people out of your life....hum
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Process type, organized, critical, looks up to professional, your Se is devalued. I type you ESTj final
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Hello Shady. Welcome to the forum.

Why did you choose the username Shady?

I didn't read your op yet but I will.
    I don't actually know. lol.
    At the time i liked it, however now i wish i never chose it.

Makes sure you leave a suggestion as to what type i may be .

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Process type, organized, critical, looks up to professional, your Se is devalued. I type you ESTj final
    Wow, ESTj, although some others have suggested that to me before, i've always thought of myself to be using the fe-ti or ti-fe axis. Anyway, i'll have a read and get back to you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wow, ESTj, although some others have suggested that to me before, i've always thought of myself to be using the fe-ti or ti-fe axis. Anyway, i'll have a read and get back to you.
    Really lol. I can't tell without VI honestly
    -

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On first reading through your answers I settled pretty quickly on LxE, and with further thought I think LIE is more likely than LSE.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tejing View Post
    On first reading through your answers I settled pretty quickly on LxE, and with further thought I think LIE is more likely than LSE.
    Oh, ok, so now i have all these options how do i go about narrowing them down ?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, ok, so now i have all these options how do i go about narrowing them down ?
    Try this: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Socionics-Test

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

70% IEI
    69% IEE
    67% EIE
    61% EII
    57% SEI
    53% SEE
    49% ESE
    48% ILE
    48% LII
    47% LIE
    47% ILI
    40% SLE
    39% ESI
    34% SLI
    32% LSI
    28% LSE

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

70% IEI
    69% IEE
    67% EIE
    61% EII
    57% SEI
    53% SEE
    49% ESE
    48% ILE
    48% LII
    47% LIE
    47% ILI
    40% SLE
    39% ESI
    34% SLI
    32% LSI
    28% LSE

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top 4 are all NFs, so good place to start. You scored about equal on IEI and IEE, but I do think IEE (ENFP) is more likely.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Told organized to be EII and IEE is a possibility
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Told organized to be EII and IEE is a possibility
    Lol, me ? organised ? far from it. IEE seems like a possibility, i feel like im way to harsh, they seem really sensitive and nice, although i may be wrong.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol, me ? organised ? far from it. IEE seems like a possibility, i feel like im way to harsh, they seem really sensitive and nice, although i may be wrong.
    They are sensitive and nice
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are sensitive and nice
    Lol, exactly, I'm not that sensitive, nor that nice.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Well that settles it. You are IEI.

Kidding! I have no strong impressions, yet.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I don't actually know. lol.
    At the time i liked it, however now i wish i never chose it.

Makes sure you leave a suggestion as to what type i may be .
    Hindsight, right?

You can change it in your profile if you want but choose wisely since you can only change it every few weeks. I joined under another username and instantly regretted the impression it would give. I just used one I had used elsewhere and didn't put much thought into it since I wanted access at the time.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hindsight, right?

You can change it in your profile if you want but choose wisely since you can only change it every few weeks. I joined under another username and instantly regretted the impression it would give. I just used one I had used elsewhere and didn't put much thought into it since I wanted access at the time.

Hm, what general impressions do you have ?

Hindsight is a wonderful things, you're similar misfortune with usernames made me feel better

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Another question: what is your thought and reaction when you give a significant other money to go to the store to buy a specific item and they don't but return without any item and no money
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another question: what is your thought and reaction when you give a significant other money to go to the store to buy a specific item and they don't but return without any item and no money
    Get ready for a long answer .. Go !

So initially I'll expect an explanation and want to know 'WHY' for every question I ask, 'why didn't you buy what I want ?' , 'why didn't you call me and tell me what's going on?', ' what did you spend the money on?', ' wasn't my item there?' My biggest concern would be where my money is, I would be really annoyed and need answers now. If the reasoning was good enough,( although I'll be annoyed )it could be pardoned, however my trust would go down ( lol I say it as if its measurable ) if the reason isn't good enough, I'll be annoyed for a lot longer and the trust will go down even more , after that initial period, I'll just completely forgot about it and forgive them. Although this my be irrelevant, just to give you more information to work with, I'll probably use what they did against them to annoy them by bringing it up again to prove they're untrustworthy, or to get a reaction out of them, of course this would be done in a very joking, playful manner, but deep down I know what I'm doing.
    Last edited by Danali; 03-30-2016 at 12:24 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So initially I'll expect and explanation and want to know 'WHY' for every question I ask, 'why didn't you buy what I want ?' , 'why didn't you call me and tell me what's going on?', ' what did you spend the money on?', ' wasn't my item there?' My biggest concern would be where my money is, I would be really annoyed and need answers now. If the reasoning was good enough,( although I'll be annoyed )it could be pardoned, however my trust would go down ( lol I say it as if its measurable ) if the reason isn't good enough, I'll be annoyed for a lot longer and the trust will go down even more , after that initial period, I'll just completely forgot about it and forgive them.
    @Aylen what is your feeling about the about if you were the person who was sent shopping and returned without the money or items?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So initially I'll expect an explanation and want to know 'WHY' for every question I ask, 'why didn't you buy what I want ?' , 'why didn't you call me and tell me what's going on?', ' what did you spend the money on?', ' wasn't my item there?' My biggest concern would be where my money is, I would be really annoyed and need answers now. If the reasoning was good enough,( although I'll be annoyed )it could be pardoned, however my trust would go down ( lol I say it as if its measurable ) if the reason isn't good enough, I'll be annoyed for a lot longer and the trust will go down even more , after that initial period, I'll just completely forgot about it and forgive them. Although this my be irrelevant, just to give you more information to work with, I'll probably use what they did against them to annoy them by bringing it up again to prove they're untrustworthy, or to get a reaction out of them, of course this would be done in a very joking, playful manner, but deep down I know what I'm doing.
    Why would you forget about it?
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Aylen what is your feeling about the about if you were the person who was sent shopping and returned without the money or items?
    Edit: I think I misread you. Are you asking if someone sent me to the store and I came back without the item and how I would respond to shady's answer? If I were sent to the store and they didn't have the item I would call and tell the person. If I didn't have money on me and needed something I would buy what I needed and give them the money when I got back.

I would just ask them what happened to the money. If the store didn't have it but they bought something they needed I wouldn't care. If they wouldn't tell me we would have a problem. It also would depend on several factors, like if they had a previous drug or alcohol problem and how long they were gone.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you forget about it?
    First of I can't hold grudges or stay angry for a long time so i will eventually stop caring and after such a long time ,what's the point ? It loses significance because we're both past that moment. This happens quite naturally, it's not really a thing I think about doing then proceed to do, I just do it.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    maybe enfp, idk. si/ne rather than se/ni, most likely intuitive.
    Hm, what general impressions do you have ?

Hindsight is a wonderful things, you're similar misfortune with usernames made me feel better
    Cool.

I read your op a bit more carefully and not a logical type. As of now I would go with IEE>IEI. Like I said no strong impressions but you seem to have a good handle on Ne and Fi. Did you take this test yet? http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

Take the extended one if you have patience.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool.

I read your op a bit more carefully and not a logical type. As of now I would go with IEE>IEI. Like I said no strong impressions but you seem to have a good handle on Ne and Fi. Did you take this test yet? http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

Take the extended one if you have patience.
    So i took the test and my results were

EIE
    IEE 88% Likely
    IEI 83% Likely
    ILE 75% Likely

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So i took the test and my results were

EIE
    IEE 88% Likely
    IEI 83% Likely
    ILE 75% Likely
    Now please read the description and see if it matches
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now please read the description and see if it matches
    So i read through the descriptions and was sort of able to narrow it down, i kicked out IEI mainly becasue of what i read about the Polr function, but now im left with IEE,ILE & EIE. What sold me with the Ne ego types was the description of Si seeking that was me, especially the idea of eating the same food all the time and spending loads of time in front of the mirror and forgetting to pee, lol.

Do you have any insight into distinguishing between those 3 types ?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My overall impression of your type is EIE. Rational, Dynamic, Aristocratic, Ti/Fe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast