TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DeAnte

*I care about all of you individually.*
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 08-07-2010 at 07:05 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deante I would have to say you are an LSI-SE, Everything matches up, Your functions Ti-SE and you seeking functions Fe-Ni, your Beta theme, all your post are evidence.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is punishment? To apply on behalf of ?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are LSI. (Big surprise!) You get huge points IMO for being open to discussion of it. That makes you very much unlike Phaedrus. More like Potato Spirit, who is a really cool LSI. There's another really cool LSI here but I can't think of her name. Anyway, you and I don't communicate well which makes us prone to, well, stuff like the other thread, but that's just how things go. And the Betas seem to love you. I vote Beta.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, LSI is my vote! The other thread was a really good indication. The Betas really did love you, and I was struggling to understand where you were coming from. Have fun in Beta
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    though, I think it was you that mentioned once that your mother is EIE? can you describe your relationship?
    Terrible. She's the one piece of the puzzle that doesn't fit. Everything Betas have mentioned hating about Beta stereotypes, (loud, obnoxious, image and status obsessed, socially oriented to a retarded degree) she epitomizes 100%. Her decades longtime, on and off again boyfriend is LSI-Se, he's okay. Very laid back, like myself. I think my mother is borderline psychotic. I would have considered LSE for her, but she also VIs just like Lexi Alexander, and Rebecca Day Lewis, but psychotic.

Other than her, everything else seems to fit well objectively. JuJu's demeanor in videos is exactly like one of my former co-workers, whom I used to think was IEE-Ne. Which I thought was odd, when he "moved" to Beta. Still can't think of any RL example where I may have "conflicted" with IEEs though.

Enneagram discussion? E5 and E1 are the only ones that make sense atm.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parents might not be the best indicator of relationships because there's so much else going on other than Socionics. Like my mom is LIE, and we should have a pretty good relationship, but there are other issues at play and therefore we sometimes have major problems.

Also, I don't think all EIEs are that into image and status. My dad is pretty relaxed about that stuff. He's loud. Some people think he's obnoxious, but then other people think he's gregarious. It all depends on perspective.
    Anyway, my point is that if there are outside issues (like you said "borderline psychotic") that make her have an unhealthy level of interest in image and status, that might annoy people of any type.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes, duals with mismatched dominant functions ( + / + ) do not always have a perfect relationship. On the other hand, duals with matched dominant functions ( + / + ) usually have a better relationship.
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes dear, as I've said repeatedly!!! I am sure of it and I don't say that a lot. You should really start listening to me more often. Ahhh feels good to rub it in.

P.S. I'll address other things re: what you've posted here in a little while, but I just wanted to say "yay!" .

OMG I fucking love how much Beta is growing. We're taking over the world!!!!

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Sometimes, duals with mismatched dominant functions ( + / + ) do not always have a perfect relationship. On the other hand, duals with matched dominant functions ( + / + ) usually have a better relationship.
    I actually believe my mother is -leading.

edit: but maybe not.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    Parents might not be the best indicator of relationships because there's so much else going on other than Socionics. Like my mom is LIE, and we should have a pretty good relationship, but there are other issues at play and therefore we sometimes have major problems.

Also, I don't think all EIEs are that into image and status. My dad is pretty relaxed about that stuff. He's loud. Some people think he's obnoxious, but then other people think he's gregarious. It all depends on perspective.
    Anyway, my point is that if there are outside issues (like you said "borderline psychotic") that make her have an unhealthy level of interest in image and status, that might annoy people of any type.
    This is a good point not all Beta's will typical fit into the wikisocion Beta imagine conscious description, I think as matter of fact, depending on what "imagine conscious actually means because there are a lot of way to look good to other, that other quardra member are more imagine conscious than Beta, most ESTp would tell me that a lot of people in this world are fake, and that even if they are direct with others, they consider themselves as a good person because they think other people are phony to tried to get what they want, I think someone are to correct that Wiki description.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Slacker Mom, jewels, & Cyclops. (Two Delta NFs + one fake Delta)

Visual Identification

PART I - Photo Comparison

I can't say much else aside from the fact that you posses the same deadpan expression I have. Plus - SPD ...

Idealized Self Image
    Haha. I guess Punisher can be both SLI and LSI depending on which Punisher we're actualy talking about. Right?

Hollywood Beta Connection?

She does seem EIE-ish man, NF at least. And she's hot as hell.

Independent filmmaker and director of 2008 flop PUNISHER: WAR ZONE, Lexi Alexander, is a probable EIE-Ni. In the months leading up to the film's December release, Alexander began scouting the internet in hopes of mobilizing the Punisher fan base. Eventually, she came across the PWZ IMDb forum, where DeAnte, a devout Punisher fan, had made quite a reputation for himself.

Apparently, Alexander was so impressed with DeAnte, she personally invited him to the Los Angeles premiere and afterparty for PUNISHER: WAR ZONE.

Duals?
    Wow, good job man, I'm proud of you as a friend. And you two look great together.

Could this be possible?
    Nothing is impossible.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ps. And no, I won't mind her as my dual either.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and DeAnte, don't forget you still have an Fe PoLR legend as one of your heroes. He's in your avatar, pwning Punisher.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Wow, good job man, I'm proud of you as a friend. And you two look great together.
    Then it's settled; Ezra is still LSE-Te.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Oh, and DeAnte, don't forget you still have an Fe PoLR legend as one of your heroes. He's in your avatar, pwning Punisher.
    No. Grant is coming with me.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way, I'm not letting you take him.

Creepy-Cyclops

I think this is the right typing and I think well done for you changing your mind. I don't think that is always easy for an ISTj.

I agree with slackermom that parents, even family are not always the best for basing intertype relations on, so many other factors can come into play.

Re your enneagram type. I was going to suggest 1. Good that you mentioned 5 or 1 there.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that about your mom DeAnte.
    Better to not think about it.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Blessed is the man who hath powerful enemies. They shall make him a hero."

It sounds beta indeed!

An ISTp would say

"Blessed is the man who has nice drugs. They shall make him get high."
    ILE "Searcher"

Creepy-male

An Alpha**

ISTp:

Blessed is the man who has many tools. They shall make him a great many contraptions.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DeAnte, I believe you are my dual.

I've been reading your posts for a couple of months and loling at your jokes... It'd be great to have you in beta.

Do you want comparison photos of other Se-LSIs, or perceptions of how you come across..? To confirm or reject the typing..?

You VI like a Se-LSI... To be honest, your attitude reminds A LOT of my best friend, (who is Se-LSI...) I've never seen your videos but I'll look for them today.

ISTp, I think, is the right typing for you in MBTI.

Creepy-male

Ulysses S. Grant? My Gammadad named me after him!

Even better, my Deltamum gave me the first name "Great Conqueror". Lol. Irony.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    DeAnte, I believe you are my dual.

I've been reading your posts for a couple of months and loling at your jokes... It'd be great to have you in beta.
    Cool.

Do you want comparison photos of other Se-LSIs, or perceptions of how you come across..? To confirm or reject the typing..?
    Aboslutely. Whole point of this thread really. At some point, we should also talk about /-dual seeking behavior.

You VI like a Se-LSI... To be honest, your attitude reminds A LOT of my best friend, (who is Se-LSI...) I've never seen your videos but I'll look for them today.
    That's my only remotely decent video really. I don't make videos regularly.

ISTp, I think, is the right typing for you in MBTI.
    I was ISTJ in MBTI. Or at least MBTI-Keirsey influenced, bullshit internet tests.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DeAnte, I believe you are my identical.

I've been reading your posts for a couple of months and loling at your jokes... It'd be great to have you stay in delta.

Do you want comparison photos of Grant, or chocolate bunnies for easter? To confirm or reject the typing..?

You VI like a handsome black guy with a 'stache... To be honest, your attitude reminds A LOT of myself, (who is Te-SLI...) I've seen your videos but I'll look for them again.

ISTJ, I think, is the right typing for you in MBTI.

Kthxbye.

Creepy-male

DeAnte, I would also like to add that you are so totally my semi-dual.

Critical Alphahug.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL winterpark!

Gulanzon is spreading the LSI joy.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Ulysses S. Grant?
    Yes, he's a blatant (<-- my new favorite word) Fi valuer and an IP. If not ISTp, then INTp.

Which is sort of funny, cuz that would make him pretty much your conflictor.

Creepy-male

Hey, makes sense. I'm pretty internally conflicted. 7w6: we're the anxious, cerebral ones.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    You want to join Beta, too??
    No, your religion is very bad and harmful to humanity and it spreads like wildfire.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL winterpark!
    Quasi-identicals can't make you laugh, according to Augusta.

Talanov later confirms this in Model T.

Ganin protested to this hypothesis in 2004 but his loose claims were disputed by Phaedrus in 2006.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so Winterpark, are you also an ISTj then?
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose this is as good a time as any to come clean about Binky being my alterego.

sry Allie.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was ISTJ in MBTI.
    This rises the probability that you are indeed LSI.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll allow it!

Nobody gets along with an unhealthy Beta; if your mom is nuts, duality doesn't mean much.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really, really doubt you're LSI. And you don't VI like any of those people.

Btw, it's funny that you compared yourself to Charles Manson. My sister is LSI-Se and young photos of her look identical (imo) to young photos of him:

lol.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, do you think the man in the pic Alllie posted looks like him?

Bruce McLaren

Bruce McLaren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI based on pictures is highly unreliable, as we have seen in our little VI experiment on this forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast