Thread: Biz Stone, the founder of Twitter

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Biz Stone, the founder of Twitter

Deltas, he must belong to your quadra because he bores the hell out of me...

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTJ
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was initially going to say Gamma NT, but I think that was a consequence of the "business speech" style of speaking he's using. Listening to the vocabulary he's using and the sorts of things he's talking about, I think he's probably ILE.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    ENTJ
    I think that this is a pretty good example of ESTj.

Krig, if he's ENTp, where's his Ti..?

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not displaying a lot of Ti in this presentation, but I could ask the same question -- where's his Te? His presentation is a business presentation about the effectiveness and usefulness of Twitter, which is a Te sort of field, and I can see how it comes off as Te (it fooled me initially, as well), but he doesn't seem to be emphasizing it at all.

His Ne, however, seems quite strong to me. He keeps talking about ideas, concepts, discoveries, inventions. His childhood idea to create scuba gear from pop bottles seems particularly ILE to me.

Notice the interaction between him and the first questioner from the audience (the guy in the blue shirt), who seems more genuinely Te to me.

Questioner: "How can we use Te to increase the profitability of my Twitter account?"
    Twitter Guy: "People will use our search function to make delightful Ne discoveries!"

In response to a serious Te business question:
    "Blah blah blah... also we want to live forever, as immortals." An excellent example, in my opinion, of NeTi humour. Serious Te Business Student guy gives a perfunctory chuckle because everyone else is chuckling, but isn't really amused.
    Quaero Veritas.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I definitely believe him to be Te dominant.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An interview, in a less Te-focused atmosphere:

He's clearly caught up with the Ne potential of the concept of Twitter, namely, allowing humans to interact in ways resembling flocks of birds. He even refers to "speed" and "efficiency" in a disparaging tone of voice.

A Te type, especially a Gamma NT, would be more interested in Twitter's efficiency, productivity, the technical aspects of how it works and how it can be made to work better in the future, future market trends and how to adapt to them, etc. "Biz" (is that his real name?) is focused on Twitter's potential and possibilities for social change, not the practical aspects of how to accomplish things.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree, from that video Ne base

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love him because he reminds me of a fat lesbian.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Krig, you asked where's his Te... Even when he's talking about birds, he's talking about 'how a flock of birds works,' i.e. savoir-faire, i.e. Te... He talks about 'how to plan a party, or how to--the best, most efficient way-- to 'meet for drinks'... He's not talking about a Ti system here--or at any point during the interview.

Krig, what does he say in the interview that you posted, which makes you think he's Ti base..? WHat does he say that you interpret as Ti?

You say that initially the tone "fooled you..." I think you might be fooling yourself thinking that it's Ti, to be honest--and no disrespect intended. Just something to think about. I agree that he's Ne focused vs. Ni. I just don't see any focus on Ti at all, nor do I see any reaction to Fe... (Two things one would expect from an Alpha NT.)

Given that this forum thinks of Deltas as people like Jude Law and Michael Jackson, (i.e. they think of Deltas as betas,) I'm not shocked that no one has said "delta."

I don't think that many people here know what a Delta is.
    Last edited by JuJu; 12-06-2009 at 05:05 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    i love him because he reminds me of a fat lesbian.
    I live in Northampton, Mass--the lesbian capital of the World, as it's called. (Highest per capita in America, anyway.)

Throw a mullet and a couple of tits on this guy and she's everyone I see in the lumber section of the local Home Depot.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I live in Northampton, Mass--the lesbian capital of the World, as it's called. (Highest per capita in America, anyway.)

Throw a mullet and a couple of tits on this guy and she's everyone I see in the lumber section of the local Home Depot.
    i'm guessing the moobs are already there. he's so boring that it's kind of hot. ): i feel like i could talk to him about google analytics or bad furniture or something. most inappropriate crush ever.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's so boring that it's kind of hot. ): i feel like i could talk to him about google analytics or bad furniture or something. most inappropriate crush ever.
    LOL!!!!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL!!!!!!
    yeah, and then he would make bad jokes that fail and then explain all the references to me. it's such a weird fantasy i know.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, and then he would make bad jokes that fail and then explain all the references to me. it's such a weird fantasy i know.
    lol, that reminds me of me...like 'pyrrhonism suffers a pyrrhic victory' because it can't support it's own justification, etc

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given that this forum thinks of Deltas as people like Jude Law and Michael Jackson, (i.e. they think of Deltas as betas,) I'm not shocked that no one has said "delta."

I dont know about michael, but I typed Jude Law myself & there is pretty much a consensus(even beyond this forum) thats hes ENFp. I dont see how you could see otherwise unless you abide by the ridiculous IEE stereotypes running abundant around here.

unless I misinterpreted your statement?

anyway, I'll be check this video soon enough
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with the Ne... Te..? Actually I was thinking Fe-valuing in the sense that he uses it as a tool to generate conversation and awareness...which could ultimately create business. Twitter is more about generating buzz... a marketing tool.

Oh - and the other thing that strikes me about him - while I can see some of his points, the majority make no sense to me, which is usually a good indicator of Ti.

I cast my vote for ILE.
    Last edited by tiny_dancer; 12-06-2009 at 08:54 PM.
    IEE

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    I agree with the Ne... Te..? Actually I was thinking Fe-valuing in the sense that he uses it as a tool to generate conversation and awareness...which could ultimately create business. Twitter is more about generating buzz... a marketing tool.

Oh - and the other thing that strikes me about him - while I can see some of his points, the majority make no sense to me, which is usually a good indicator of Ti.
    Can anyone who thinks that this guy is Ti-leading please answer: what does he say that's Ti..? Anything? (I've been through both of these interviews and I didn't hear him say a single word that'd indicate to me that he's Ti valuing, nevermind Ti leading... Remember, to be ENTp, he needs to be Ti valuing--and for him to be Ti valuing, he needs to indicate somehow that he values Ti.)

By the logic you use above (about this guy being Fe valuing because Twitter is about "generating a buzz" that's "good for business",) anything created to "generate awareness and conversation" would be inherently Fe...

Following that logically: any post at this forum--created to "generate coversation," as nearly all posts at this forum are--is inherently Fe... Do you see what I mean?

Of course, that sort of logic would make your last post Fe--and to use the leap that you used above between the inherent characteristics of Twitter and its creator, also by extension make you Fe-valuing. You see what I mean..? And you're not Fe valuing... It's faulty logic, is what I'm saying.

I would really like for a "delta" here to recognize a genuine delta.

I posted the Bruce Boxleitner thread for the same reason... I just want people to see what Deltas are, in actuality.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biz Stone

the fruits of my stalking ahahahaha.

really i don't know. it seems so common to meet dudes like this what with "web 2.0" or whatever. they are all just these nerdy company start-up guys who seem a bit detached and somehow seem inappropriately concerned with making money off people.

i agree with tiny_dancer that much of twitter seems in the sense of generating conversation. it's also basically 100% GROUP conversation and cuts out the sort of tete-a-tete stuff that is largely attributed to -valuing as per expatian definitions. relationships on twitter are interesting as well as they don't have to be two-way (as is the norm on facebook, for instance) and someone can just "follow" you as opposed to being your "friend" (not like being someone's facebook friend means a damn thing anyhow, but what i'm trying to highlight is that it doesn't have to be reciprocal.)

i mean, my e-mails to my coworkers are typically short, yes, but i still write very long e-mails to friends. it's essentially encouraging a form of conversation that i think is a bit meaningless in terms of bonding, but perhaps helpful in terms of spreading bits of misinformation (think: KANYE WEST IS DEAD! which was all over twitter for a while there.) basically, people who are /just/ my twitter friends will in all probability NOT get a chance to become anything else but a mere acquaintance unless it's via some other medium.
    Last edited by implied; 12-06-2009 at 08:57 PM.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unconscious is very LIE-based, and many ESI mannerisms; also a lot of talk about design and artistry / seems comfortable as a socialite, etc

plus he inspired a hopeless fantasy in implied and bored JuJu, a perfect example of both activation and illusion

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    plus he inspired a hopeless fantasy in implied and bored JuJu, a perfect example of both activation and illusion
    ESI is my third choice... I don't sense any Se, that's the basic problem w/ that typing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off - I was joking with the Ti comment.

When I watched his explanation of twitter - from a Te-valuing standpoint it's not useful at all. Yes, it increases the speed of feedback when a person experiences some sort of event... but so what? How does that provide value to my business? It doesn't, unless it's purely for a marketing use. What kind of decisions can I make using information from twitter? None - unless I compile a great deal of it and analyze it, in which case it renders its primary advantage (speed) totally moot.

If I were looking at ways to spend my business day, reading twitter is the least productive. The number of total tweets I read vs. the number of tweets that are truly useful to me..? Ugh. It's a mess.

If I wanted to increase the profitability of my business, I'd look at cutting costs, streamlining processes, developing my marketing... and perhaps twitter could be a part of that, but it just seems incredibly ineffective. It seems more like noise than a tool.

So when he's sitting there talking about it's usefulness, it feels like he's on the other side of the Ti-Te divide. It's like he's saying "I want to reach this goal using X method" and I'm listening while thinking "What? That method is not going to get you there at all. There are so many other ways that are faster and more reliable."

It doesn't seem like a gamma/delta thing.

Twitter seems like a very open-ended and exploratory sort of system - experimental. Which is why it strikes me as Ne + Ti.

So when I say I don't understand him, I mean I really really don't understand him.

And I'm sure there's circular logic in there. Am I likely to notice? NO.
    IEE

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Krig, you asked where's his Te... Even when he's talking about birds, he's talking about 'how a flock of birds works,' i.e. savoir-faire, i.e. Te... He talks about 'how to plan a party, or how to--the best, most efficient way-- to 'meet for drinks'... He's not talking about a Ti system here--or at any point during the interview.

Krig, what does he say in the interview that you posted, which makes you think he's Ti base..? WHat does he say that you interpret as Ti?
    I don't think he's base Ti, actually, I think he's base Ne. That's what comes through the strongest in his interview there. And since he seems clearly NT to me, therefore I conclude he is ILE. I could theoretically see IEE, but everything he's interested in is technical and external, not personal and internal.

I would say that the examples you gave of "Te" are actually examples of Ti, for the most part. It's creative Ti, so it's somewhat situational and not as consistent as base Ti, but he is talking about the logical system behind why birds flock the way they do, and how that can be applied to planning a party. He is excited by the organizing principle behind why birds flock together, not as much by the practical benefits of flocking together. The practical benefits are almost an afterthought, a natural consequence of his new Ti system he has invented.

Remember, ILE has 4-dimensional Te just like LIE and LSE, it's just less important to him. Of course, in a business environment like being the founder of a company, he's had to use his Te a lot more. Both videos, and especially the first one, sound to me like an ILE who has got used to explaining his exciting Ti ideas to a bunch of Te-valuing business people, in an effort to get them to see the utility of his neat idea.

You say that initially the tone "fooled you..." I think you might be fooling yourself thinking that it's Ti, to be honest--and no disrespect intended. Just something to think about. I agree that he's Ne focused vs. Ni. I just don't see any focus on Ti at all, nor do I see any reaction to Fe... (Two things one would expect from an Alpha NT.)
    I understand what you mean, and I considered that possibility (that I might be fooling myself). I always try to be careful to take any personal biases that I am aware of into account. However, at this point I really do think that ILE explains the data better than anything else. LSE is not strong enough in Ne, IEE is not strong enough in Te or Ti, and LIE would be more focused on the practical aspects of running the company and planning for the future (as some of the questioners seemed to be in the first video).
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I first heard his name, "Biz Stone," I thought he'd be as exciting as fcuk...LOL!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I first heard his name, "Biz Stone," I thought he'd be as exciting as fcuk...LOL!!
    Twitter / Biz Stone: Somebody gave me a biz sto ...

my best guess is that he is some sort of closet freak, what if he has some crazy complexes etc! this has to highlight some fundamental differences in our thought processes, juju.
    Last edited by implied; 12-07-2009 at 12:57 AM.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Krig may be right about ILE

Read this interview . He talks about how Twitter is an evolution in communication that has been simplified and enables groups of like-minded individuals to connect with one another in a group atmosphere. That reeks of ++ to me
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I think Krig may be right about ILE

Read this interview . He talks about how Twitter is an evolution in communication that has been simplified and enables groups of like-minded individuals to connect with one another in a group atmosphere. That reeks of ++ to me
    I'm sorry to write this again--b/c I don't mean any offense to you or to anyone...

Could you [or someone who believes him to be Ti leading] please point out to me what this guy says that's Ti..? Please point to any single sentence.

Or even point out non-verbal cues that speak to his being even Ti valuing, nevermind leading..?

I'm hoping that people might use this as an opportunity to look past whatever [generalized traits] they believe "reek" of whatever quadra, and ultimately look at the actual, single IM elements used... I think that people might be surprised by which IM elements he's actually using/not using.

Again, I do not see Fe from him in particular. (Remember, we're typing this guy, not his invention.) And his speech, as I've pointed out in previous posts, is littered with Te.
    Last edited by JuJu; 12-07-2009 at 11:55 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry to write this again--b/c I don't mean any offense to you or to anyone...

Could you [or someone who believes him to be Ti leading] please point out to me what this guy says that's Ti..? Please point to any single sentence.

Or even point out non-verbal cues that speak to his being even Ti valuing, nevermind leading..?

I'm hoping that people might use this as an opportunity to look past whatever [generalized traits] they believe "reek" of whatever quadra, and ultimately look at the actual, single IM elements used... I think that people might be surprised by which IM elements he's actually using/not using.

Again, I do not see Fe from him in particular. (Remember, we're typing this guy, not his invention.) And his speech, as I've pointed out in previous posts, is littered with Te.
    How can you type him without keeping in mind what he invented? Wouldn't it make sense that certain types focus on different societal needs/wants?

"but over the last ten years with the evolution of blogging and Flickr and MySpace and Facebook and all these services, we're seeing people move their communications from this 'one-to-one' scenario to this 'one-to-many' scenario and ideally letting others in on the conversation, attracting others to themselves, and in many ways just creating value out of this."- valuing, group atmosphere

"It's the ability to essentially move just like a flock of birds can move around an object in real time, and it can look very choreographed and beautiful. They are really just basing that moving off of a set of rudimentary communications and feedback. And that's what Twitter provides. It's this very simply utility that allows people to very quickly communicate with one another in these short bursts, and in such a way coordinate themselves in real time so they can move as one like a flock of birds"- + valuing, simplistic, systematic, group like atmosphere
    EII INFj

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't think this person is ILE.

The co-founder Jack Dorsey who architected this program might be but I don't think Biz Stone is.

If you look at his twitter feed, I think he's probably a Delta, his whole entire twitter is him dropping names of things he is interested in or likes.

His wife Livia is also imo clearly Delta.

Also, Twitter is not Fe oriented any more then one to one relations are Fi oriented. Subjective human relationships as a whole are related Fi while objective human relations are more related to Ti. One to many and one to one relationships are all dealt with by Fi and Ti. Fe as a whole deals with emotion and emotional dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    i mean, my e-mails to my coworkers are typically short, yes, but i still write very long e-mails to friends. it's essentially encouraging a form of conversation that i think is a bit meaningless in terms of bonding, but perhaps helpful in terms of spreading bits of misinformation (think: KANYE WEST IS DEAD! which was all over twitter for a while there.) basically, people who are /just/ my twitter friends will in all probability NOT get a chance to become anything else but a mere acquaintance unless it's via some other medium.
    As far as writing letters, two big time letter writers were Marx and Einstein who are ILE, you can see their letters online. Both of whom are ILE.

As a whole when I write things, I tend to write longer things, either within email or some other medium.

As a whole ILEs tend to be loner, mostly their relationships a matter of business, work or goals. This is because their creative function deals with objective relationships which are more then merely a matter of likes or dislikes. They will typically have a inner circle of people who they trust and let themselves go around but mostly they are not interesting in developing relations with others, group, one-to-one or otherwise.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    How can you type him without keeping in mind what he invented? Wouldn't it make sense that certain types focus on different societal needs/wants?

"but over the last ten years with the evolution of blogging and Flickr and MySpace and Facebook and all these services, we're seeing people move their communications from this 'one-to-one' scenario to this 'one-to-many' scenario and ideally letting others in on the conversation, attracting others to themselves, and in many ways just creating value out of this."- valuing, group atmosphere

"It's the ability to essentially move just like a flock of birds can move around an object in real time, and it can look very choreographed and beautiful. They are really just basing that moving off of a set of rudimentary communications and feedback. And that's what Twitter provides. It's this very simply utility that allows people to very quickly communicate with one another in these short bursts, and in such a way coordinate themselves in real time so they can move as one like a flock of birds"- + valuing, simplistic, systematic, group like atmosphere
    1) I agree with you--in typing him, one should take into account what he's invented... What I'm against is typing the invention, and then applying that same typing to the inventor.

As to the quotes...

* In quote 2, Biz Stone talks about Twitter as a tool one can use to "co-ordinate oneself in real time." This is a practical application of Twitter, i.e. Te. Stone even reduces the 'choreography of a flock of birds' to "rudimentary communications and feedback." (It's typical of Te valuers to explain individual 'steps'/'pieces' of how things work together, overall.) He talks about people as though they're a far off "group," (aka "flock of birds") and doesn't seem at all interested by the Fe prospects of Twitter, other than by the 'flocks' Twitter creates.

* In quote 1, Biz Stone talks about "creating value" from the trend of people communicating 'one-to-many.' This quote is a combination of Te (i.e. how-to create value in business) and Ne, (his observation of that particular trend.) It does not seem that he's excited by the Fe prospects of it, but rather the Te prospects to make money off of it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    let me reiterate again how boring he is. he has this kind of unexciting blandness to him that i get from some (not all) Delta rationals.
    did you notice in his twitter feed that he just talks about his wife bringing him food? ahahaha. i'll be honest that he makes the heterosexual lifestyle look incredibly unappealing. again, i think he's like tiger woods with 40 mistresses in the wings. he's got a dirty secret of some sort, somewhere!
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's awesome to see how many of you only seem to notice only information elements, and nearly no one notices that this person is a complete type, who behaves like one.

There is more then just information or what people talk about.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'll claim him in Delta. I've watched like the first 9 minutes of the video and I'm convinced he's Delta.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Yeah, I'll claim him in Delta. I've watched like the first 9 minutes of the video and I'm convinced he's Delta.
    Thank you

Deltas who do not relate to Biz Stone... Are you Delta?

P.S. implied... What do you want to bet that he has at least three separate "families," (and growing--with at least one in Utah,) none of whom know about each other (yet?)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you

Deltas who do not relate to Biz Stone... Are you Delta?

P.S. implied... What do you want to bet that he has at least three separate "families," (and growing--with at least one in Utah,) none of whom know about each other (yet?)
    i'll bet you $50 there is at least one illegitimate tiger woods child. idk about biz. i just think he comes off as so boring on the surface that he's probably skydiving nude on the side or something. my experience with delta is that they all seem boring at first, then you later get to know them and realize they are INSANE.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched the entire video, and even more convinced. The and valuing really stick out to me.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bwahahaahhaaa this guy is my identical - LII 3w2. (or the D subtype if you want to stick to socionicsish stuff)
    He tries to make everything sound really cool and amazing, but I guess he doesn't do a very good job.

btw the types you guys are dancing around is the same that I use to determine my type:
    Well... he seems really businesslike, so he must be Te... wait he doesn't really talk about anything particularly practical... maybe ILE... wait he seems too immobile, maybe ESI... wait... there's nothing Se about him...

LII is the answer.

I think it's being a little too simplistic when you say + = delta, when is one of the LII's strong functions.
    Last edited by electric sheep; 12-09-2009 at 01:55 AM.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    bwahahaahhaaa this guy is my identical - LII 3w2. (or the D subtype if you want to stick to socionicsish stuff)
    He tries to make everything sound really cool and amazing, but I guess he doesn't do a very good job.

btw the types you guys are dancing around is the same that I use to determine my type:
    Well... he seems really businesslike, so he must be Te... wait he doesn't really talk about anything particularly practical... maybe ILE... wait he seems too immobile, maybe ESI... wait... there's nothing Se about him...

LII is the answer.

I think it's being a little too simplistic when you say + = delta, when is one of the LII's strong functions.
    Exactly, thank you. I think LII is a reasonable guess, along with ILE.

Real Te types think that this guy's business plan is silly and not as profitable as it could be. That's because he doesn't care about profit as much as he cares about the "cool idea" of Twitter as a sort of social experiment.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Exactly, thank you. I think LII is a reasonable guess, along with ILE.

Real Te types think that this guy's business plan is silly and not as profitable as it could be. That's because he doesn't care about profit as much as he cares about the "cool idea" of Twitter as a sort of social experiment.
    Yah, that's the impression I got off of the interview I posted, that he seemed more interested in how he was contributing to the evolution of mass communication than anything else.
    It would only make sense that he shows concern about the efficiency and stability of his "product", most people in his place would be. Ti's are also very good at handling Te matters

And no, not all Alphas are foolish, nonsensical people. They too can be *shock!* responsible, productive people, and yes, even...boring
    EII INFj