Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta irrational dual pair (IEE & SLI) - Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No kidding. But are you saying I'm not SLI?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm saying you are not an imbecile.

Last edited by wacey; 01-25-2015 at 02:30 PM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, you see, that's not what I was asking.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think you are an SLI?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I might be an imbecile, so it's a possibility.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    I think I might be an imbecile, so it's a possibility.
    Dude, you've been on the fence about your type forever, don't you have some kind of idea.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

he could be LSI ..man, he wrote to me at some point and asked me about my opinion on his type and I forgot to expand on it. He has a more assertive vibe than SLI generally, I think...but I don't know much about the guy.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Dude, you've been on the fence about your type forever, don't you have some kind of idea.
    Oh I have ideas. Question is, what kind of objective value do ideas of the "my (ideas of my) socionics type" type have? When all the lights, and fences, and layers of construed mind projection go down and objective reality slips in, it all matters very little.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    he could be LSI ..man, he wrote to me at some point and asked me about my opinion on his type and I forgot to expand on it. He has a more assertive vibe than SLI generally, I think...but I don't know much about the guy.
    "THE GUY," "DA MAN." That is me, yes, pleased to meet you.

Now, as per your recollection of a particular past event, I can proclaim the following. As a rule, when someone doesn't respond back to me, I assume it's one of two (well, actually three) possibilities:

1. They lack follow-through. They are not very disciplined and probably not very reliable, either.
    2. They are ignoring me. They don't like me. They are repelled by me or something about me or my actions.
    3. 1 and 2 both.

If we map 1 to the word "cloudy" and 3 to "rain," in this particular instance I think we get cloudy with a chance of rain.
    Last edited by Park; 04-10-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

welcome to the Ti dom kingdom

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by domr View Post
    Do you want to revise this? The IEE is the exact opposite of brain dead. They are always coming up with new ways to see the world and providing insights about humanity to the SLI. Without the IEE, the SLI is a walking zombie, unsure where they need to go and unable to influence other humans.
    I think I meant it more as in hyper movement. I never meant brain dead. More like hyper active.

Its so weird you say zombie...I've heard this phrase numerous times these days, its like the world is trying to tell me something. Could I be the zombie? How do I not be one?

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nice, man.

Just for fun I'd say SLI are like big imbeciles who are wandering in the woods some day alone. They stumble across a nest and find an unhatched egg. They take this egg home and diligently incubate it until one day it hatches. It's a baby IEE. The tiny chick grows to love its SLI adopted caregiver and the SLI imbecile takes care of it with all its heart. Here is a little bird that can freely fly away, but guess what? It chooses to stay right where the SLI wants it, on their shoulder. (Little does the SLI know that this IEE only pretends it can fly, in fact it is totally reliant on the SLI at this point, it has not grown its flight feathers yet).

And so the two become inseparable. The bird sings its songs which amuse and entertain the SLI, and the SLI gains a friend who seems to be endlessly entertaining, affectionate, and by some weird chance loves the imbecile unconditionally. So what if there are a few issues, such as when the birds squawks annoyingly to get its needs met? Or that it seems to forget all about the SLI when other people come over to visit? Or that its ultra alert all the time and notices every sound? Or that so much of what it says and does make no sense? Because at the end of the day its the SLI that the bird chooses to roost beside. Who and what else in all the world would and could notice the peaceful little SLI imbecile?

And look how many words the bird has learned? It just talks and squawks and chatters and clicks and screams, and it never expects the SLI to say a thing in return, except maybe feed it some seeds like millet, which is its favourite. The nice thing is that when the SLI wants some peace and quite he just throws a blanket over the IEE cage and he calms right down and goes to sleep. When the SLI is relaxing on the couch, the IEE will entertain itself by preening for hours on end. Luckily it has a short memory.

And so, the SLI imbecile has gained a friend. A bird brained IEE. Soon the bird grows into a beautiful coloured Parrot. And if it some day does fly away, as all Parrots might, at the very least it leaves behind some bright, magnificent feathers for the SLI to covet until the end of their days. Always reminding them of the IEE bird they found and nurtured for a time. A bird that allowed them to fly.

The end.
    I like this, it reminds me of a poem I wrote when I was younger!

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice, man.

Just for fun I'd say SLI are like big imbeciles who are wandering in the woods some day alone. They stumble across a nest and find an unhatched egg. They take this egg home and diligently incubate it until one day it hatches. It's a baby IEE. The tiny chick grows to love its SLI adopted caregiver and the SLI imbecile takes care of it with all its heart. Here is a little bird that can freely fly away, but guess what? It chooses to stay right where the SLI wants it, on their shoulder. (Little does the SLI know that this IEE only pretends it can fly, in fact it is totally reliant on the SLI at this point, it has not grown its flight feathers yet).

And so the two become inseparable. The bird sings its songs which amuse and entertain the SLI, and the SLI gains a friend who seems to be endlessly entertaining, affectionate, and by some weird chance loves the imbecile unconditionally. So what if there are a few issues, such as when the birds squawks annoyingly to get its needs met? Or that it seems to forget all about the SLI when other people come over to visit? Or that its ultra alert all the time and notices every sound? Or that so much of what it says and does make no sense? Because at the end of the day its the SLI that the bird chooses to roost beside. Who and what else in all the world would and could notice the peaceful little SLI imbecile?

And look how many words the bird has learned? It just talks and squawks and chatters and clicks and screams, and it never expects the SLI to say a thing in return, except maybe feed it some seeds like millet, which is its favourite. The nice thing is that when the SLI wants some peace and quite he just throws a blanket over the IEE cage and he calms right down and goes to sleep. When the SLI is relaxing on the couch, the IEE will entertain itself by preening for hours on end. Luckily it has a short memory.

And so, the SLI imbecile has gained a friend. A bird brained IEE. Soon the bird grows into a beautiful coloured Parrot. And if it some day does fly away, as all Parrots might, at the very least it leaves behind some bright, magnificent feathers for the SLI to covet until the end of their days. Always reminding them of the IEE bird they found and nurtured for a time. A bird that allowed them to fly.

The end.
    wonderful. Here, you just earned a coin.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Michael J. Fox - EIE

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    http://www.tribute.ca/interviews/eli...ie/star/26181/

Elisabeth Shue is a good example of what an EIE looks like in an interview. Including the fidgety movements.
    She acts a lot like I do.
    I looked her up because I noticed that.
    Watching her with her dual Kevin Bacon in some movie right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12