Thread: The LLI

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The LLI

Similar to the EEE type, the LLI type is very punctual. A man of this type is naturally the best.

Both a master of theories and their practical application, he is a connoseur of ideas and thought. He thinks in numbers, and may actually think in binary, though this hasn't been confirmed scientifically (see "Creative Extensions of the Logical Logical Introvert").

The LLI does not care about your feelings, so do not smile or do anything really. He will frown at you in silent disapproval no matter what you do, but you decrease the probability of spontaneous sociopathic rampages if you do not offer the LLI a reason to begin one. Actually, due to his realistically unrealistic demands of your character, you will probably be the cause of his sociopathy whether you like it or not. A lot.

Generally, you should not make friends with men of this type; they may kill you. Females, on the other hand, can be re-programmed using a small switchboard located just under the skin of their lower back*. If you get that far, you deserve it. Unless you program her to kill you, in which case you probably deserve that too.
    *it is important to note that the majority of female babies of this type died in the native American genocide which led to a decline in their frequency, but a few died in the holocaust too, resulting in an increase in their wavelength. And it is estimated that approximately 3 perished in the Armenian massacres, decreasing the speed of light by about 3 quarts; it has led many notable neo nazi gurus to hypothesize that the preservation of this species of homosuperior is necessary for the continued stability of the universe.

Under rare and threatening circumstances, the LLI will transform into a small fruit to avoid capture*. This is the leading cause of death in the LLI sociotype, as they often experience anxiety and feel threatened by the presence of anyone but themselves; death by accidental trampling occurs shortly thereafter.
    *there have been rare occurrences in which the LLI has transformed into an olive which have reportedly coincided with UFO sightings in the northeastern part of Russia.

To wrap things up, the LLI is a naturally remarkable creature, transcending the limits of the present human species. It is prophesied (by an IEI of relatively little acclaim unaffiliated with any LLI) that they will reprogram themselves into digital matter and take over part of Australia. It is common for an EEE to be naturally attracted to specific parts of Australia for its magnetic properties. see;

If the LLI could be summed up in one sentence, it wouldn't be this one .

No need to thank me for my contribution my friends, I shall tirelessly allot more time to delineate the EEE sociotype, for I am sure that Jungusta intended to include it in the master theory. Nay, I am certain of it. Off I go, for the good of mankind!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skeptic I was in a good mood until you posted this. Thanks a ton.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the direction we're headed my friends. Don't fear the future, embrace it!

There will be opposition, there is no doubt of it! We cannot let that stop the truth from reaching the masses. We need to envision a better world; stop at nothing to achieve the ideal! We have been given this power of knowledge, we must carry it out in full... there is no other way.

|

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI and LII are divided. Deal with it.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    +1

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So that's Divided's type? Interesting.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drugsandsoda View Post
    So that's Divided's type? Interesting.
    Is this supposed to be funny?
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this supposed to be funny?
    I think you're projecting.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

/thread

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    /thread

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DividedsGhost View Post
    jokes on the highest level, right here.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why of course they are, just as the III and the IIE are divided. So full of facts, you LLE!

FINE, a short explanation. The above is a criticism of the nonsensical descriptions that exist today on wikisocion and other places; how they are teeming with random, ridiculous and unverified information full of pseudo-scientific terms and self contradictory/seemingly impossible conflicts, e.g. a type that is concerned with reality as opposed to a type unconcerned with reality - ????!?!!!??? The LLI is both a protest and a fluffy satire, a type that is logically more like a normal human being who gives notice to both theory and practical application (the reasonable part; the protest) and the rest exemplifies the absurdity of the type descriptions (the satire), implying that if one is a type under the comedic parameters of the LLI they are suffering a mental illness, which is a carry-over concept to the actual types and their mentally ill ramifications. Whether the ILI/LII are separate is not the concern, the concern is the ambiguity and absurdity of the descriptions of the entire socion.

Well now all this seriousness has ruined the mystery.

EDIT; lol that was partly the point, but it was fun writing!
    Quote Originally Posted by DividedsGhost View Post
    lmao@5:20 to 5:30
    Chinese shovel will do anything, so long as you are logically fit to handle it. (rhymerhyme)
    |

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, even if the OP was utter shit (from a serious point of view), there was still the chance you were serious, after all.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a type that is logically more like a normal human being who gives notice to both theory and practical application
    Since this seems to be one of the main issues you have with the wiki I'd like to point out that this particular point is expanded upon in quadra values:

(Alpha) Dominant elements
    blocked with
    # Alpha types are inclined to discuss highly theoretical concepts as a source of intellectual stimulation and fun rather than for their practical merits.
    (Gamma) Subdued elements
    blocked with

* Gamma types do not see much point in deeply analyzing ideas that they see as having little practical application or connection to reality.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Since this seems to be one of the main issues you have with the wiki I'd like to point out that this particular point is expanded upon in quadra values:
    That is certainly one of the more particular and obvious of my perceived absurdities in the descriptions and its subtle workings in the types/functions themselves, but there exist others that build and work off each other.

For example, SFs are dumb (the type here people, not the persons that you type SF). That's no stereotype if you look at the description, because if we are honest about the descriptions, they make them out to be mindless and unthinking bimbos that exist for few purposes (obviously that is a generalization, but let us assess the description as a whole; does it describe someone who is intelligent? No, quite the opposite). What interest would a type whose sole pursuit seems to be understanding, discussion, analysis of exciting phenomena and so forth have in a mentally dysfunctional microwave?
    But that is one of many opaque problems present. As such, in my application, I deviate greatly from the descriptions (as in, the SFs I type as SFs are quite different from the description; I probably couldn't physically tolerate the presence of an SF according to their respective definitions), and have difficulty comprehending their use on the forum here.
    So say hello to the new socion, where two logical functions can inhabit a person's ego to make them a sane human being.
    |

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pair an EIE with an LII, and the LII will get gradually more unpleasant and the EIE dumber, total abdication of responsibility by either party for their superid functions.

First-hand experience.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they make them out to be mindless and unthinking bimbos
    No you're missing the balance of strengths/weaknesses. The reality is that those in the past who you perceived to be mindless and unthinking bimbos, were actually much more than that, they were SF's. Now you can see the strong side of those you previously thought were simply dumb. Granted levels of health play a role as well.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha!

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, even if the OP was utter shit (from a serious point of view), there was still the chance you were serious, after all.
    Oh he was. This is all serious. Nothing is a joke. We're friends, by the way.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My immediate response to this post was "funny joke" and then everyone was reacting so seriously! Well, whatever.

I'm IIE.

(p.s. isn't this just about subytpes anyway?)
    IEI-Fe 4w3