Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEE with Verizon Wireless?

You’re looking for a satisfying career with unlimited opportunity, and want to be rewarded for your hard work? You just described your future at Verizon Wireless! We offer incredible potential for growth, and rewards to rival your ambitions and accomplishments. We’re a team comprised of the best talents and viewpoints working together towards a shared goal. If you’re ready for an unprecedented opportunity, you should consider a career as a Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative.

You’re a real powerhouse – accomplishment and achievement may very well be your middle name. Exceeding expectations is your norm, and your excellent sales abilities have proven your successes each and every time. Your strong interpersonal skills and drive to win, coupled with your natural instinct to see opportunities in most everything, make you a perfect fit for a Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative position.
    IEE yes?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol poor tcaud

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

it could be LIE or EIE. but it's probably meant to appeal to any ambitious type of person, perhaps moreso extroverts (not necessarily in the socionics sense)

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, i would never want to do retail sales!!!

I would actually be REALLY bad at it. I mean really, REALLLY bad.

I agree with glam here.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you say an IEE would not be a good person to make a sales pitch?

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An IEE would be very good at making a sales pitch, but the whole drive to win stuff doesn't strike me as IEE.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drive to win... no. I've had a couple of sales jobs before and have interviewed for these kinds of high pressure jobs (specifically city boy recruintment consulting) and found that:

1. I'm too lazy/easygoing
    2. Too concerned about screwing someone over.
    3. I crack under pressure
    4. I have no strong desire to win.
    IEE-Ne

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you agree that Bill Gates is IEE?

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Would you agree that Bill Gates is IEE?
    No, I think that's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Bill Gates is LIE.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    No, I think that's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Bill Gates is LIE.
    I would agree except I don't see the Ni. He uses a great deal of Ne to inform his decisions... sensing opportunity where others don't realize it or discount it. Plus his way of doing business seems to involve a great deal of delta NF.

Gates seems less aware of how to make money and more aware of an opportunity to get advantage when it's available.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    it could be LIE or EIE. but it's probably meant to appeal to any ambitious type of person, perhaps moreso extroverts (not necessarily in the socionics sense)
    ya

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does not attract me at all.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im good at selling but i dont particulary enjoy it. I know IEEs who do this kind of work though.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw the ad in the OP is meant to appeal to SEE > EIE imo.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    btw the ad in the OP is meant to appeal to SEE > EIE imo.
    yeah maybe... at any rate SEE > IEE.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For fuck sake. I came accross this thinking it was a great oppertunity, it got me all excited for the new year, until I saw phone sales and ladder climbing and giving your soul away in some shady deal sealed with a dishonest handshake. Yock, not for me. Not for me at all. I do want to be a winner, but not at the expense of everyone else. I want to be a winner FOR everyone else and I think every enfp would agree with me there. If an enfp wins you can be sure everyone around them wins too. We hate, absolutely abhor working for companies that force us to act normal to sell their products. We refuse to be one of your assembly line voice box's. And we will never surrender our souls to a paycheck! NEVER! (well maybe for a few weeks- max)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    lol poor tcaud
    He could become a great Verizon supervisor!

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Drive to win... no. I've had a couple of sales jobs before and have interviewed for these kinds of high pressure jobs (specifically city boy recruintment consulting) and found that:

1. I'm too lazy/easygoing
    2. Too concerned about screwing someone over.
    3. I crack under pressure
    4. I have no strong desire to win.
    Yes, all of this. Lol
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is hilarious. I love how job ads from big companies read like such bullshit. "Are you driven to SUCCEED?" If someone is that awesome, they should go start their own business.
    IEE