Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ease of getting supervisee in bed

The first person I ever slept with was SEE, and I remember having absolutely zero difficulty throughout the entirety of the "courting" process. The SEE in question saw me as a kind of superman, commenting how she thought it was awesome I could argue with people and pick apart the tiny little mistakes they made. But I also got the sense that she was scared of me as well in a kind of superficial, "goddammit" way. Still, the sexual attraction toward me was obviously very strong. We've been best friends for like eight years, too.

Now turning the tables, I was thinking about female ILEs that I've known IRL, and I can remember a really pretty ILE girl in my economics class who had an alluring way of treating the topic sort of like a toy, coming off as if she had mastered it. It impressed me to see a woman so openly confident in such a technical class and appearing to exert little effort in understanding the material. I wasn't intimidated by her, per se. It was more a kind of alert respect, like holding a loaded gun. I probably would have succumbed very easily if she had expressed interest in me.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

How about: she was horny, you were there to satisfy her needs. Occam's razor, simplest explanation for why she was so happy.

My supervision relations have felt rather formal, a business-minded interaction all in all, not much emotion or passion there that are needed for any romantic interest on my part.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    How about: she was horny, you were there to satisfy her needs. Occam's razor, simplest explanation for why she was so happy.

My supervision relations have felt rather formal, a business-minded interaction all in all, not much emotion or passion there that are needed for any romantic interest on my part.
    Nope, she didn't know what I looked like for the first month or so in which we started talking. She was my friend's girlfriend at the time, and at school I randomly snatched the phone from him while they were talking, then we ended up talking for like an hour. After that we exchanged numbers and gradually started talking on the phone several times a week because we got along so well. And this was long before actually meeting or she knowing what I looked like.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I tend to agree with the theme of this thread.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I tend to agree with the theme of this thread.
    Ditto.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I hate stereotyping, but SEE's are easy to get into bed, period. Not that they're sluts or anything; they just live for the moment or whatever. It's the same with SLE's.
    Yeah...

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most SEE are very picky about their boyfriends, and they are into long term relationships.

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*blushes and hides face* Guilty. First lay was with my supervisor... who actually seduced me. And I have the feeling she knew exactly what she was doing too. Lol.