Thread: Is Gilly really my dual?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Is Gilly really my dual?

So the guy stuck up for me in one thread and he's my dual now? Sounds silly to me but apparently people in the forum are beginning to think that.

I mean we obviously like each other so far but lol, if we interact more and more we might grow to dislike/be neutral with each other so you never know, I would obviously hope not lol I hate to be pessimistic but I also have to be realistic.

Anyways who do you think my dual on the forum is, I guess ... realistically? I don't know. I obviously click with some people more than others.

I feel sometimes I will only listen to advice if it's from certain people and a certain way, I guess this is human nature- but I thought the whole point of this was to try and understand people that kinda make you feel awkward about stuff.

Anyways I don't know if I like Gilly for socioincs reasons per se. I mean I just related a lot to him when he said that he had a feminist mom and an older sister and felt like he didn't quite fit in being a typical guy. I dunno. Plus lol I like his voice it is kinda sweet...

And yeah I'm being emo and over-idealizing my dual like a typical 20something, I promised myself I wouldn't do this lol but I can't help it , it's a normal psychological process that everybody goes through. MY LOVE IS PURE AND HOLY, DAMNIT.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, Gilly is not your dual, he's just noble and willing to stick up for people when they need it, like don quixote. In reality he's just providing Ti to forum members that desperately desire Ti.

B&D you've probably never even noticed your dual, believe it or not. Seriously, think about ISTj. It might sound weird at first but really, think about it. The last thing you need in your life is more melodrama and impulsivity (which would come from an ESTp). What you really need is Ti, structure, someone that can put chaos into perspective so you can finally find inner peace.
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah start reading posts by potato spirit, jim bean, people like that. too bad there not so many LSI's here....

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bullshit, B&D. You're probably identicals, which is why you sympathise with one another to the level that you do.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Bullshit, B&D. You're probably identicals, which is why you sympathise with one another to the level that you do.
    yes
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Identicals makes better sense than Duals at any rate.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Naw, I was wrong with my suggestion of alpha -- but I do still think far Fe subtype, as the overwhelming Fe drowns out your Ni really badly at times. Gilly is ILE, and like misutii pointed out was giving you Ti. You were giving him Fe. Please don't anymore, lol. He gets all charged up and turns into an asshole. It's like a gremlin, while you don't feed them after midnight, don't feed Gilly too much Fe.
    LOL good one diana....

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blaze doesn't like me any more
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like you Gilly because you kinda wear your heart on your sleeve and state the obvious emotionality of an encounter instead of trying to cover it up with a bunch of complexities. You bring out the human in other people, which is the greatest power there is. Plus you're not arrogant enough to admit when you are struggling with something and when you communicate you do it in a way that doesn't take advantage of a person's heart. You're a little narcissistic yes, but if I don't give you what you want/need who will? You understand that deep down in the core everybody deserves a basic respect. You'd be surprised how lost that is in the world.

You have nothing else to change in yourself to me. All your self-reflections will be interesting but what purpose will they serve in the end. You want to be liked, and you are the only one brave enough to admit it at times. You are already loved, the cure for narcissism is then the ability to test/challenge yourself in external stimuli slowly over time to mold your chi into matter. Not trying to accomplish or prove anything but to mend your heart into a fist so it can crush those that were already weaker than you to begin with. They were powerful men, but you are more powerful than all of them combined.

But until you risk that you will not fullfill your purpose.

I've known in some circles as 'Solidify', and it's all about giving a corporeal purpose to those that feel emo or lost/heartful. Not a status symbol but true change for the better in the world. Those that shouldn't have power have it, and those that need to be in power aren't. That is the basic suffering for all of the world's ills. What you do with this advice is after all, really up to you. There always has to be a choice involved. I am only a messenger for the Powers That Be.

This isn't generic 'feel good' advice. You have an epic, soul-wretching battle before you and you know it. Keep your head in the game.

Now go out there and kick homophobic ass!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Me, you and Gilly shall the form the Holy Trinity of epicness, with me as a damage dealer, Gilly as a tank and you as the healer. I thought 'hmm maybe I'd be the better healer' but I wanna be all manly and besides it really SHOCKS and WAKES PEOPLE THE FUCK UP when they see an unassuming gay guy kick ass and choke the life out of something just because *I can*, like 'wtf I had no idea he had it in him what the fuck!'

Die-ana doesn't stand a chance. But you have to stop mediating Dolphin. You are either with us or against us!

*chortle*

I tease, that doesn't work. Authority in all forms is bad- no true liberation can come from that. It's all about respect, and communication and NOT TRYING TO PROJECT YOUR WEAKNESSES ONTO OTHER PEOPLE, and really gay shit like that. =/

Nobody can admit to being the bad guy, only the true heroes of the world know what it's like to be on both sides.

This isn't a game we are playing. But it doesn't mean that we can't have a lot of fun along the way.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bullshit. Gilly is my dual.

I <3 Gilly

Back to procrastinating about cleaning my room now
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .