• INTp

0 0%
  • INFj

0 0%
  • INFp

0 0%
  • Other..

2 40.00%

Thread: Type confirmation: Pics and Poll!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type confirmation: Pics and Poll!

Yes, I know I've made such threads a good few times, but I just fancy talking about myself (not a common thing), and having my type confirmed. Obviously I type myself as an ENTp, but I fancy another type, as I'm bored of it, and fancy some new relations... so I hope I'm something else!

Any suggestions... tres welcome:

My first, emo post of myself: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...know-type.html

My communication online is not usually so formal... I'm more excitable!

Thanks!
    Last edited by EllaC; 07-05-2009 at 09:09 AM.
    ENTp... love it

3w2

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    I was forced to choose "other", as ESTJ is not there.

I remember I was thinking about your type previously, you never gave me ILE vibes or reasons to consider, although I could not decide about an alternative. Now I'm looking a bit in-depth to your posts and for me LSE is my best bet, with LIE as a second (but distant, as you don't look Decisive). It's not a strong conclusion, though. Most of what you say could related to many types, imo. What I am sure of is that you're Extroverted (despite you were "introverted" as a teenager) and Logical.

Take it as you like, as a serious typing or "fun", it's just my opinion on you. So yea, we'll live and see...

Edit: I saw your other pictures in the album
    Thanks for your input Haha you saw them? I hope you didn't confuse me with my Mother, who is certainly an ESTj... though unlikely I am.

ILE... I just think you guys seem so different to me, like you flaunt your intellectulism more than I do, I have it and think very complex, but it's hidden behind :-) ! !, which probably applies in real life too.
    ENTp... love it

3w2