Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I changed my self typing on the chart to IEI-Ni to be more specific because subtypes are important. Well not important as in like super important but they add much needed detail in the play-doh of your persona. The world isn't just a cloudy ball of fluff.

its interesting to me that so many other people see me as IEI-Fe but I know myself to be IEI-Ni.

No, you neurotic weasels do not see me better than I see myself- but its still interesting to me.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if I should add myself. On the one hand I feel like I've made enough of an impression that people can draw conclusions about me, but on the other hand I've only started posting here recently.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I added some typings. !!
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Bertrand mb added. he floods enough

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Mio Q
    Do itttt! Wouldn't hurt adding in your name either way :')

I'd like to be added as well

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kavia View Post
    @Mio Q
    Do itttt! Wouldn't hurt adding in your name either way :')
    Oh I've already been added since. But thank you for the support! I think you can just add yourself directly though.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I added some typings. !!
    You literally agreed with everyone's self-typings

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Director Abbie why is the first row no longer fixed? This makes it very difficult to compare typings.

edit: nvm, I fixed it

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Not with mine, for example. As I openly doubted in her being EII, about what we had not a calm discussion.
    And mb also wants to see my video very much. I'd look at her one with a pleasure too. There would be a chance to type at least one (!) girl on two largest socionics forums (this English and the other Russian) during 10(!) years to my dual (with assurance). There is summerprincess, but I keep some doubts.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not quite! I only typed people I'm familiar with, and at least a couple of them didn't have anything in their self-typing column, partially because they themselves are unsure of their types (and/or don't care). And the ones I agree with I've thought through, so it's not blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Not with mine, for example. As I openly doubted in her being EII, about what we had not a calm discussion.
    And mb also wants to see my video very much. I'd look at her one with a pleasure too. There would be a chance to type at least one (!) girl on two largest socionics forums (this English and the other Russian) during 10(!) years to my dual (with assurance). There is summerprincess, but I keep some doubts.
    Haha, thanks for the backup.

Our conversation was so calm! I was calm, at least. So long as they're civil and respectful, questions or doubts as to my type are fine.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Minde what I mean is you didn't dispute them (except possibly @jessica129, not sure what her current typing is).

Of course agreement can be thoughtful, but self-typings don't generally have a high degree of accuracy.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Minde what I mean is you didn't dispute them (except possibly @jessica129, not sure what her current typing is).

Of course agreement can be thoughtful, but self-typings don't generally have a high degree of accuracy.
    Interesting, any particular reason you believe this? I actually think that if people have done a few tests and read a bit and report the most frequent typing they get on tests than the chances of that typing being at least close to the real type are pretty high.

I honestly think sometimes this forum rather confuses typings instead of elucidating them.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Plz add me Abbie i rly care about s0cionics

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don't we all?
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    So long as they're civil and respectful, questions or doubts as to my type are fine.
    I hope on your indulgence to me - wild Russian barbarian.

self-typings don't generally have a high degree of accuracy
    They should to have not worser accuracy than experienced typers give in case of minimum study of the typology (a couple of books or comparable) theory and watching how it works on people near, to understand own type by its traits and IR. It's also obligate stage, after the initial gathering of others' opinions, - to be sure in own type - the self-typing, as there is no basis to trust others when they have typing matches <20-40% and have nothing objective to trust them. Especially to the ones who followes heresies and strange theoretical interpretations.

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Interesting, any particular reason you believe this?
    I suspect he follows the bias that the more "smart words" a typer knows, the better he types. Even if those words baseless heresy.
    To know classical theory and to study to apply it correctly on practice to understand own type - will take some time. Several monthes of efforts. Those who do not do this - indeed have lower chance to understand own type correctly than an experienced typer (which uses normal theory).

> I actually think that if people have done a few tests and read a bit and report the most frequent typing they get on tests than the chances of that typing being at least close to the real type are pretty high.

Tests are helpful, but it's not enough. In <50% the average of the tests results is expected as the correct type. I was LSI in the most of test, for example.

> I honestly think sometimes this forum rather confuses typings instead of elucidating them.

Mostly because sometimes people do not give videos.
    Last edited by Sol; 04-27-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    Yeah u care so much u became a LIE 7w8

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can you not add yourself? I just added my own column for my typings list.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol this list is golden

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, any particular reason you believe this? I actually think that if people have done a few tests and read a bit and report the most frequent typing they get on tests than the chances of that typing being at least close to the real type are pretty high.

I honestly think sometimes this forum rather confuses typings instead of elucidating them.
    Actually, looking at the spreadsheet I tend to agree with self-typings more than I realized. In a few cases we only came to agreement after lots of discussions, e.g. @Cuivienen used to type as LIE, @Owl as EII, @Number 9 large as LSI, etc. Who knows what some other people might have typed as if they did it on their own.

People can usually get it in the right ballpark excluding external influence from MBTI etc., it's just narrowing it down to one type from the last two or three that tends to be the difficult part.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Can you not add yourself? I just added my own column for my typings list.
    im a lazzy doggo

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You have been given your own row. You may make a column as well.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    You have been given your own row. You may make a column as well.
    I too wish to be added please; im on my phone and can't do it myself

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi again,

good bye

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Tests are helpful, but it's not enough. In <50% the average of the tests results is expected as the correct type. I was LSI in the most of test, for example.
    You know, for an LSE getting LSI on tests is not that bad. First, it got that you are rational - that's pretty good. It also was on the money that you are ST club, that's also pretty good. Maybe it just somehow assumed introversion and that might have something to do with your subtype (could you be Si subtype?). Anyhow, my point is that those tests are close to your self-typing (and I have no problem accepting LSE for you).

I get EII on tests recently. I'd say that's not too bad since it got that I'm Fi ego, and leaning delta.

Overall i think tests can give you some guidance, like a starting point.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You know, for an LSE getting LSI on tests is not that bad.
    Good tests may to have accuracy ~30 % or higher. So they are useful, as it's far from 1/16. But to use only them is risky. 3/4 correct dichotomies they'd show in >40 %.

> Maybe it just somehow assumed introversion and that might have something to do with your subtype (could you be Si subtype?)

My surface behavior _changed_ some closer to introversion since teenager years by non-types reasons. I do not support subtypes. The degree of functions balance may differ in different people. I may to have a little better N, for example, than average LSE - as I train Ne for years by typing and had some Ni practice earlier. If I'd communicated more with base Fi types - my F would develop higher than average for this type.

> I get EII on tests recently. I'd say that's not too bad since it got that I'm Fi ego, and leaning delta.

I doubt in your Fi. I do not remember whether I saw your video. I'd could to say the impressions from you by it.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Bertrand isn't in it?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Award for least intuitive enneagram typing for me on spreadsheet goes to @silke for 9w1 sp/sx but if you would like to show how you arrived at that I would be interested to see it. You can put it in the enneagram typings thread if you wish since I have already had two others type me 9w1 too and most of my responses to it are probably covered but I will add the fine distinctions here so you can tell me how you arrived at this?

Highlight what you think fits OR use a description of your choice.You perception of my instincts would also be appreciated now dazzle me with your Ti baby!

Self Preservation Nines

• Often preoccupied with physical comfort, maintaining routines and satisfying appetites.
    • Exceptionally good receivers and appreciators; the best things in life are free
    • Grateful for what they have and treasure it
    • Can be reliable, dependable and consistent
    • Specialize in a defense of small horizons
    • Self Preservation Nines are especially prone to diminish their own expectations, to not quite hope for much out of life-a defense against disappointment
    • Could be financially well-off but have a self-image of someone poor or destitute
    • Distract themselves with pleasant domestic activities. Live conservatively
    • Consume food and drink for anaesthesia. Tend towards addiction, especially to numbing substances, smoking pot, overeating to the point of stupor
    • Can have a love of the minimal and enjoy the repetition of known routines
    • Sleepy; may be slow moving, lack energy and be physically lazy
    • The cliche of the couch potato goes with the low side of this subtype
    • Can be extremely neglectful and messy
    • A spaced out, unfocused mentality; lack of rigor
    • No enthusiasm for anything; life is purgatorial, just killing time

Intimate Nines

• Loyal in love; patient and enduring; able to stay steady in long term relationships
    • Realistically see their partners limits but accept them
    • Good listeners; supportive non-judgmental friends
    • Often focused on an unconscious ideal of romantic union
    • Nines with this subtype are sometimes mistaken for Fours because of the way they can melancholically yearn for what they don’t have
    • May have high expectations of romantic partners and be prone to jealousy
    • Often this dynamic represents a yearning for a distant parent
    • The ideal of romantic union blocks out the real relationship. It is a way of staying disengaged from your priorities, a distracting obsession
    • Find their attractiveness and self-worth in how others see them
    • May idealize people while deleting their flaws; could tolerate being mistreated or abused
    • Can be fickle in love. After committing to a relationship they can grow critical of their partner and develop a wandering eye
    • Indiscriminate; might have multiple serial relationships, searching from one person to the next, obsessing about whether their current partner is “the right one”
    • Some Intimate Nines get involved with two partners and can’t decide between them, a pattern of triangulation
    • Can be romantic on the one hand, callous on the other
    • Sometimes feel driven by lust, especially when the have an Eight wing

Nine with a One Wing

• Nines with a One wing tend to have been “model children.” They instinctively worked to please their parents by being virtuous, orderly, and low maintenance
    • Idealistic; a quiet moral authority plus good-hearted peacemaking tendencies
    • Often have a sense of mission, public or private; work hard for the welfare of whomever they are committed to. Good with detail
    • Unpretentious yet dignified; generally empathetic, have the “common touch;” An elegant simplicity of manner and speech
    • Can be well-liked, modest, endearing; gentle yet firm. Some have a striking quality of grace and composure punctuated by bursts of spontaneity and sweetness
    • Sincere, practice what they preach; effective, good natured and idealistic.
    • Rule-bound, obedient/compliant; perfectionistic and self-critical
    • Can be compulsively orderly, overly controlled, unemotional and disassociated
    • Can act on weird principles that don’t make sense; A dubious, fractured morality
    • May be visibly successful but don’t really feel connected to their achievements
    • Passive tolerance of absurd or damaging situations; so normal they’re strange
    • Exceptionally conservative in their habits of living and around making changes
    • May go passively self-neglectful. Dutiful to what they shouldn’t be
    • Minimize, tell themselves they had a great childhood, everything’s fine
    • Placid numbness can creep over them. exceptionally out of touch with feelings. Intolerant of their own emotions; gradually deaden their souls

http://www.ninepointsmagazine.org/fi...nes-tomcondon/
    To quote my girl @fox (with her permission) who is gone but not forgotten. <3

@Tallmo

Thank you for giving me the D! But what kind of D is it?
    Last edited by Aylen; 05-01-2018 at 09:07 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    To quote my girl fox (with her permission) who is gone but not forgotten.
    Any not secret info what was the explanation to remove all her messages?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Will @Bertrand and @golden get added?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Will @Bertrand and @golden get added?
    Bertrand was on but asked to be removed. We are very sad.
    I added golden.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I be typed and crucified by the masses too please?
    good bye

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

@Tallmo

Thank you for giving me the D! But what kind of D is it?
    Just a vague feeling that you could be D subtype. Someone suggested H earlier, but you don't seem that.

But it doesn't mean much, I could remove it. I also type Aster D, but I've seen her video and her Dness seemed clear to me.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seeing her left brainy subtype sounds funny to me. Olimpia OTOH, there is no dispute.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Just a vague feeling that you could be D subtype. Someone suggested H earlier, but you don't seem that.

But it doesn't mean much, I could remove it. I also type Aster D, but I've seen her video and her Dness seemed clear to me.
    No need to remove it. I was just confused because that's all that was there. I am sure you have posted this but what are the signs for DCNH for you? Like Troll gave his in another thread so I understood his method. A link to a post you have made will do. I just never saw anyone do it without a base type before.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

add pls @FlutteringShyxx

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And when is "TBA soon" gonna be announced?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

*reminder to type Aramas in the spreadsheet*
    ^ shameless self promotion

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)