Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Youtube Stars

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I can't tell the type of the guy in the video because he's too much of a creepy dickhead.

Cuivienen is nothing like that guy. Cuivienen may sometimes overshare what's on his mind to a point beyond parody, but as soon as he masters that, he's going to be a very adept, desirable guy.

My personal opinion is that he's just one very good LSI away from that. I've dated two LSI's, and I know what they can do for a guy.

The guy in the vid, on the other hand, will die a dickhead.
    Ironically he's the most feminine man I've seen all day, yet he's trying to be masculine. Still there are girls who're fooled by it anyway. That whole douche little boy thing seems to somehow work, it's like watching a version of Justin Bieber.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    I have no idea what type this guy is, but he reminds me of a guy I once knew who was a total dickhead.

Absolutely no one liked this guy, but he happened to be very smart. He was so smart, he got invited down to Antarctica as a Research Scientist. Now, Antarctica is a very difficult place to get to. Only a few planes visit, and once you are there when winter sets in, you are there for six months, no way out again. You get a burst appendix, if there is no one there willing to operate, you die.

So this creep flies to Antarctica and meets the other researchers in their underground ice bunker. They talk for about an hour. All the guys in the bunker start thinking about what it's going to be like to have this guy living with them for the next six months. It gets really fucking cold there, and night lasts all winter.

They look at each other and reach a decision. They tell him to go out and get some beer from the ice box outside the bunker. He goes out and can't find the beer, because there is no beer. He goes back to the bunker, but the door is locked. He starts pounding on the door, shouting Let Me In, I'm Freezing Out Here! After a while, one of the guys goes over to the door and says, "What's the password?"
    The guy doesn't know the password, because there is no password. He starts pounding on the door and yelling at them to let him in.
    They eventually let him in just before he freezes solid. He decides to take the last flight out the next day, and his Antarctic adventure is over.
    But his creepiness is not.

He gets a job (on his formidable, theoretical credentials - no personal interview) in a University in California. He has a female research assistant. Within two weeks, she files a restraining order against him.

Creeps never stop being creeps.
    The guy in the video is a creep.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    Ironically he's the most feminine man I've seen all day, yet he's trying to be masculine. Still there are girls who're fooled by it anyway. That whole douche little boy thing seems to somehow work, it's like watching a version of Justin Bieber.
    Some women might go for a guy like that precisely because he is a douche. They don't have to be nice to him, and the bigger the douche a guy is, the easier it is to not get emotionally involved and walk away from him. I could see where dating a guy like that might get a girl up from zero, and "up from zero" is something that everyone could use at some point.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lol seriously?? Why.
    intuitive impressions and the overal idiocy of that clip

> Imagine @Cuvienen doing this? Can you relate to him?

Cuvienen is not in my taste.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

am I the only one who thinks he's not trying to be masculine rather he's pretty obviously making fun of hypermasculinity, which cuvininy often falls into

making fun of people is just what comedians do to sublimate aggression into something more productive (humor, comedy), so its its own form of masculinity for a less primitive age

you see bulletsanddoves sort of get into this when he talks about "str8 men" in stereotypical terms

i agree IEI
    Last edited by Bertrand; 01-06-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf

I’ve actually been trying to figure out joji’s type for awhile and I think what makes it so hard is how he does exactly just that— act like an introvert. Just, I don’t think he’s acting or trying to be one per se, more like he’s in an unhealthy spot. I’m only a dabbler of Socionics, so you can take the following with a grain of salt,

Used to think he was SLI bc of his insistency on being introvert, but rlly... hunny u r not, also, that was stupid of me to even consider (plus there is no way this dude belongs in Delta; Gamma... maybe? Actually, no; Alpha, not really (bc look at his old vlogs/vids, yeah he bring out a positive atmosphere, but it’s all in a delinquent as fuck type of way lol. So much fucking Se); Beta is the only one that makes sense to me when looking at all his projects and interviews as a whole. Top types I would consider for him would be SLE>IEI. Used to think he might be ILE, but that could just be the Ne role from SLE going out of whack. Don’t get me wrong, he uses it well, but it’s not really his most natural function imo. He just seems to be playing around with it.

His aristocracy is rlly apparent in a couple of vlogs where, for example, he cringes at entering a Japanese dollar store to buy fireworks cuz it was too “ratchet” lmao. And when he was with max and Idubbbz at that one con, fans were trying to take pics with them but he was the one most obviously looking like a douche w a stick up his ass while everyone else was pretty easy about it. Maybe he wasn’t trying to be, who knows, but there’s no denying he’s got a bit of an arrogant air about him. He’s probably a lot better at not being douchey towards specific groups of ppl since fans called him out on the internet, idk. He just seems really sensitive to how he comes across to others. Like unnaturally sensitive. Fi polr?

EJ temperament is also out of the question. Just... no. This mofo’s too irrational. You never know what the hell hes gonna do next.

Also, I don’t know if you know who DJ Arendee is but he used to make YouTube vids on types then disappeared to god knows where after trying to make a Christian(?) cult? Idk the whole story, ppl claim he was super unhealthy, but you can still find some of his old vids that have been re-upped by others. I’m pretty sure he’s SLE and I can’t help but think that both him and joji have very similar ways of thinking and talking.

VI wise, he’s so goddamn twitchy. Like he’s just ready to bolt out the door and run a marathon or smth like... pls... just chill. It’s not in an ADD way, it just seems like he has a lot of nervous energy going on and just can’t help moving moving or touching stuff. Staying still seems impossible for him but funnily enough he has a pretty confident and level stare lol.

He’s a goddamn SLE in IEI sheep clothing.
    “You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.”
    - Epictetus

TIM
    IXXp 639 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    am I the only one who thinks he's not trying to be masculine rather he's pretty obviously making fun of hypermasculinity, which cuvininy often falls into

making fun of people is just what comedians do to sublimate aggression into something more productive (humor, comedy), so its its own form of masculinity for a less primitive age

you see bulletsanddoves sort of get into this when he talks about "str8 men" in stereotypical terms

i agree IEI
    No, it seems to me he's just playing, and to be honest I thought it was funny as hell lol, the "sexy" look at the end. On his Youtube bio page it also says he's a comedy entertainer (a cringy one )

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I've posted her in the Alpha examples thread and typed her as ILE-Ti.

So you wanted to give her shitty subtype based on her working title? She is certainly more externally irrationally oriented with lots of tangible objects than traveling in metaphysical nutty place.

She is a type with linear logic although it is bit subdued. Since EII/LSI is out of question and SEE is remote but hits surprisingly close (see Lauren Southern and Jenna Marbles). I think ILE is right.
    But something bugs me there if @wasp thinks that is too fluid.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 01-06-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can't tell the type of the guy in the video because he's too much of a creepy dickhead.

Cuivienen is nothing like that guy. Cuivienen may sometimes overshare what's on his mind to a point beyond parody, but as soon as he masters that, he's going to be a very adept, desirable guy.

My personal opinion is that he's just one very good LSI away from that. I've dated two LSI's, and I know what they can do for a guy.

The guy in the vid, on the other hand, will die a dickhead.
    Lol. i think the guy was only joking.

He actually reminds me of one friend who used to be like that.. He likes girls that he's so freaky when he do it. But actually very serious in the inside

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    Yeah i thought he's gay.. I actually think he's gay..

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have no idea what type this guy is, but he reminds me of a guy I once knew who was a total dickhead.

Absolutely no one liked this guy, but he happened to be very smart. He was so smart, he got invited down to Antarctica as a Research Scientist. Now, Antarctica is a very difficult place to get to. Only a few planes visit, and once you are there when winter sets in, you are there for six months, no way out again. You get a burst appendix, if there is no one there willing to operate, you die.

So this creep flies to Antarctica and meets the other researchers in their underground ice bunker. They talk for about an hour. All the guys in the bunker start thinking about what it's going to be like to have this guy living with them for the next six months. It gets really fucking cold there, and night lasts all winter.

They look at each other and reach a decision. They tell him to go out and get some beer from the ice box outside the bunker. He goes out and can't find the beer, because there is no beer. He goes back to the bunker, but the door is locked. He starts pounding on the door, shouting Let Me In, I'm Freezing Out Here! After a while, one of the guys goes over to the door and says, "What's the password?"
    The guy doesn't know the password, because there is no password. He starts pounding on the door and yelling at them to let him in.
    They eventually let him in just before he freezes solid. He decides to take the last flight out the next day, and his Antarctic adventure is over.
    But his creepiness is not.

He gets a job (on his formidable, theoretical credentials - no personal interview) in a University in California. He has a female research assistant. Within two weeks, she files a restraining order against him.

Creeps never stop being creeps.
    The guy in the video is a creep.
    Hahahahahahahahha xDD

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    intuitive impressions and the overal idiocy of that clip

> Imagine @Cuvienen doing this? Can you relate to him?

Cuvienen is not in my taste.
    But the guy is just joking.. He's just doing that for creeps.

Haven't someone realized that?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post

i agree IEI
    Yeah he's just a comedian.. But I'm not sure about iei as he looks extrovert

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kavia View Post
    @idontgiveaf

I’ve actually been trying to figure out joji’s type for awhile and I think what makes it so hard is how he does exactly just that— act like an introvert. Just, I don’t think he’s acting or trying to be one per se, more like he’s in an unhealthy spot. I’m only a dabbler of Socionics, so you can take the following with a grain of salt,

Used to think he was SLI bc of his insistency on being introvert, but rlly... hunny u r not, also, that was stupid of me to even consider (plus there is no way this dude belongs in Delta; Gamma... maybe? Actually, no; Alpha, not really (bc look at his old vlogs/vids, yeah he bring out a positive atmosphere, but it’s all in a delinquent as fuck type of way lol. So much fucking Se); Beta is the only one that makes sense to me when looking at all his projects and interviews as a whole. Top types I would consider for him would be SLE>IEI. Used to think he might be ILE, but that could just be the Ne role from SLE going out of whack. Don’t get me wrong, he uses it well, but it’s not really his most natural function imo. He just seems to be playing around with it.

His aristocracy is rlly apparent in a couple of vlogs where, for example, he cringes at entering a Japanese dollar store to buy fireworks cuz it was too “ratchet” lmao. And when he was with max and Idubbbz at that one con, fans were trying to take pics with them but he was the one most obviously looking like a douche w a stick up his ass while everyone else was pretty easy about it. Maybe he wasn’t trying to be, who knows, but there’s no denying he’s got a bit of an arrogant air about him. He’s probably a lot better at not being douchey towards specific groups of ppl since fans called him out on the internet, idk. He just seems really sensitive to how he comes across to others. Like unnaturally sensitive. Fi polr?

EJ temperament is also out of the question. Just... no. This mofo’s too irrational. You never know what the hell hes gonna do next.

Also, I don’t know if you know who DJ Arendee is but he used to make YouTube vids on types then disappeared to god knows where after trying to make a Christian(?) cult? Idk the whole story, ppl claim he was super unhealthy, but you can still find some of his old vids that have been re-upped by others. I’m pretty sure he’s SLE and I can’t help but think that both him and joji have very similar ways of thinking and talking.

VI wise, he’s so goddamn twitchy. Like he’s just ready to bolt out the door and run a marathon or smth like... pls... just chill. It’s not in an ADD way, it just seems like he has a lot of nervous energy going on and just can’t help moving moving or touching stuff. Staying still seems impossible for him but funnily enough he has a pretty confident and level stare lol.

He’s a goddamn SLE in IEI sheep clothing.
    I'm also doubting his introversion. Because like you said, he's too much concerned about what people might think of him. That's why it took some year before he tried creating his own serious shit (well, i don't really find his serious shit as serious at all xDD) you see, there's still a touch of filthy frank on his own new songs. It's just less the vulgar words. But as you can listen, the concept and the personality is still there.

Same. I'm actually an idiot in socionics so basically i don't know why he can be an iei as well? 🤔

I don't have any idea 💡 lol xD

I'm just asking because i love his humour actually lol

I actually don't know if he can be SLE.. But probably he can, but with more in touch of his Ni.

Because actually, the description of hmmm. I don't know. 🤔 how could you really say If someone is unhealthy or not? Will you say someone is unhealthy when he's in touch with his inferior function? Then i must be unhealthy as well xD

Yea I've watched dj erandee too. and i think he's a good guy, people just misinterpret his actions that makes him look like a douchebag..

Like his douchebagness is obvious. So people can easily tag him as douchebag..

But people doesn't realize is that seemingly innocent people are more dangerous than obvious douchebag. Because you will never know when their douchebagness will appear. (based on experience)

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NdFeB08 View Post
    No, it seems to me he's just playing, and to be honest I thought it was funny as hell lol, the "sexy" look at the end. On his Youtube bio page it also says he's a comedy entertainer (a cringy one )
    Yes lol xD i find that guy funny too. Especially his noice kiss video

Lololololol xD It's funny how some react on his vid

https://youtu.be/d6542NhMCco

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

But the guy is just joking.. He's just doing that for creeps.

Haven't someone realized that?
    Any joke has a part of joke.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Explain

TIM
    IXXp 639 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't say!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Rhett James McLaughlin - ISTP
    Charles Lincoln Neal - EN*P
    SLI works too perhaps, though I find it SOMEWHAT hard to see Rhett as an introvert, particularly Fe Polr introvert. But the SLI I know the best is my dad who is also E5 and won't even let us take his picture lol maybe my image of SLI is a bit exaggerated. I see Rhett as 7w8.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Explain
    There is serious part in jokes.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Somebody type her?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

vicky justiz - ENTP

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erik Thor, he types himself as INFJ in MBTI, IEI – --ego

Does somebody agree or disagree. I can identify myself with his description of

I find his description of cognitive functions interesting. He created the Neo Jungian Typing System.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The quintessential lead, probably more ILE and #AMess:

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Natalie or Contra from Contrapoints is Ni-LIE at its finest.

someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Suzie is such an SEI... her videos are so relaxing, lol.

someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    FouseyTube - EIE (The is unreal)

I can't stand this guy

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fe is scary sometimes

TIM
    IXXp 639 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    The quintessential lead, probably more ILE and #AMess:

lol I don't know anything about nail polish but I keep returning to her channel. she's hilarious. I don't know if this is just because of her significance in this niche community, but the ILE you posted makes regular references to the SEI that @Emmym posted!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NdFeB08 View Post
    I love this guy.

TIM
    IXXp 639 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mio Q View Post
    I love this guy.
    Lives are the best with the big dick damage lol

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got into him because I was really into competitive Smash and Pokemon in high school, and I liked his advice. Stayed for everything else.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZjBoxj_PHU

Unknown5 - LII?

The categorizations and listing like these seem Ti-ego?

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

roosterteeth feels alpha as a whole

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

anybody familiar with the youtuber epicnamebro? I really enjoy his style of commentary (haven't watched the video below, but his face is in it)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about this guy from the ClanOfTheGrayWolf channel?
    I'm thinking LII with intuitive subtype.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDVxSm-_iM4

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

that farting gym guy seems to be SLE IMO. Strong n9l and joe rogan look-a-like.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This SMITE streamer is generally either hated or loved, to some he says the truth but to others he's just an asshole. I personally love the guy but probably wouldn't get along with him.

the rage starts at 2:50 lol

I think he's LII-Ti

And then we have Gucci who is infamous for making every mistake possible, like he's actually popular because of how he handles himself after everything goes to shit.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone type these youtubers?;

ESE and SLE?