Thread: VI me (video)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI me (video)

I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEI

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    IEI
    Interesting, truly!

What makes you say that?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI would be my guess based off the first few minutes

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched a little but this video doesn't seem to be as informative as the other one. My typing of you is still IEI. (Your sig is basically the definition of Se-seeking or low Se: "I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.")

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your thoughts.

More feedback is encouraged.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts.

More feedback is encouraged.
    I thought I was going crazy trying to find the source of the music until I realized it was in your video (I hope others hear it too). I did have my own music playing in the background when I first started watching so I thought it was mine but it didn't stop when I paused it. heh

You seem very different than you were in previous videos where I typed you SLI. You are more "present" and a bit higher energy level. I think the music sets a mood you want to convey which could be considered Fe, if that was your reason for doing it. I have done that too in videos. I would look further into IEI (4D Fi). You have nothing to lose. I don't want to say ILI are not warm but you seem warmer than any I know. I believe you are an ip type.

Edit: I am not sure if you were more nervous in this video but in your edited video your movements seem more fluid.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-23-2017 at 02:57 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I thought I was going crazy trying to find the source of the music until I realized it was in your video (I hope others hear it too). I did have my own music playing in the background when I first started watching so I thought it was mine but it didn't stop when I paused it. heh
    I did the exact same thing. haha

I'm garbage at typing, but I'd say definitely not an alpha type.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

You seem very different than you were in previous videos where I typed you SLI. You are more "present" and a bit higher energy level. I think the music sets a mood you want to convey which could be considered Fe, if that was your reason for doing it. I have done that too in videos. I would look further into IEI (4D Fi). You have nothing to lose. I don't want to say ILI are not warm but you seem warmer than any I know. I believe you are an ip type.

Edit: I am not sure if you were more nervous in this video but in your edited video your movements seem more fluid.
    Nope, you are not as crazy as you think in this case

I agree I am more present and higher energy in this video. This is due to me being more healthy mentally.

I am not entirely sure why I wanted to add music to this video; it almost takes some of who I actually am and changes it a bit. I went with the song because it was about the perfect length for the length of the video. Obviously I would not have used it if I didn't like the video, but the length was more important that what the music actually was.

I do not consider myself to be someone who has much Fe (or any Je for that matter). I do have a good deal of Fi, Ni, and Ti though, so you could be on to something with the IEI (4D Fi); I will look into it (a link or two would be helpful here).

IDK how I feel about being Ip. I think like a judger (meaning my inner thought process is organized), but my thought process is also no overly structured (I don't think in black and white; categories).

What edited video are you talking about?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@QuickTwist it was a video suggested after this one ended. The title was "edited" I think.

Yeah, I can see a huge shift in your energy overall so congratulations on getting healthier. I am very happy for you. I suppose it is easier for me to see Fe in people when they are interacting naturally with others. I know what you mean though since I have previously typed you Fe Polr. I am just not sure anymore. I never was.

I will send some links in a little while.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think it's gamma. ILI
    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...I_.28Balzac.29
    It's Reinin's type descriptions. I don't really agree with them fully but in this case it looks like a good fit.
    OTOH Looks like program teaches one to be more like ILI.
    IEI talking about ILI themes? Or did the program sensitized ILI?

Interesting. Or just a a person who got in touch of ?
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 04-27-2017 at 09:13 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI I think. Lots of talking about history or memory or ruminations. I also see in your analysis of how the DBT group is structured. Your complaints of DBT are that it's not an exact science, and you asked if it was based on statistics or on theory, which indicates valuing over . You said you disliked the ambiguity which sounds like devalued . I didn't notice any from the video.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AbZero View Post
    ILI I think. Lots of talking about history or memory or ruminations. I also see in your analysis of how the DBT group is structured. Your complaints of DBT are that it's not an exact science, and you asked if it was based on statistics or on theory, which indicates valuing over . You said you disliked the ambiguity which sounds like devalued . I didn't notice any from the video.
    I have very little Pe, this is true.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    I have very little Pe, this is true.
    Well I was just saying I saw creative over creative. You seemed to be making evaluations based on what can be applied or what is effective or what works which is all related information

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 11220 BATERIA

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    I think it's gamma. ILI
    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...I_.28Balzac.29
    It's Reinin's type descriptions. I don't really agree with them fully but in this case it looks like a good fit.
    OTOH Looks like program teaches one to be more like ILI.
    IEI talking about ILI themes? Or did the program sensitized ILI?

Interesting. Or just a a person who got in touch of ?
    I have kinda been sensitized from therapy, yeah.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before I saw your results to the aimtoknow test, I was going to suggest IEI, SLI, or ILE-Ti as your type. After seeing them, I think ILE-Ti is the best fit.