Thread: Split: Stackings & Misconceptions

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Split: Stackings & Misconceptions

So I checked out the Shoutbox of this forum. I am no longer interested in this thread. @Director Abbie , you are free to do with the information I provided what you wish, but you will not dishonor me or my wife.

Out of all things to be, you chose to be a cunt.
    Have fun with that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not dishonoring your wife. I'm just disagreeing with her. Your post was the one that made me feel fed up.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Fed up" yeah right.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pearls for the swine.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I changed my mind. This forum is useless anyway, let's waste some time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I'm not dishonoring your wife. I'm just disagreeing with her. Your post was the one that made me feel fed up.

Since stackings are enneagram and enneagram is about weaknesses.
    You are wrong about that, I am shocked.

(And on the subject of moronic and shallow, I read the story of Samson the other day, and those words describe him well. )
    Aw. You are so adorable.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VenusRose @Raver

Care to comment?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    @VenusRose @Raver

Care to comment?
    So I checked out the Shoutbox of this forum. I am no longer interested in this thread. @Director Abbie , you are free to do with the information I provided what you wish, but you will not dishonor me or my wife.

Out of all things to be, you chose to be a cunt.
    Have fun with that.
    You know, you could of just replied to her in the shoutbox and dealt with it there specifically rather than shit all over this thread by bringing shoutbox drama into this constructive and productive thread.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    You know, you could of just replied to her in the shoutbox and dealt with it there specifically rather than shit all over this thread by bringing shoutbox drama into this constructive and productive thread.
    It was a constructive and productive thread until OP insulted me in this very thread. Now she'll have to deal, and so will you.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It was a constructive and productive thread until OP insulted me in this very thread. Now she'll have to deal, and so will you.
    She insulted you in the shoutbox, why didn't you reply to her there unless you're actively trying to avoid the shoutbox for some reason.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes, that comment was in the plural. But it was a vague "they" for people over the past couple of days. Which, yes, did include you and your wife are part of the group that says sx is sexual and close friends are an so thing. But I wouldn't actually call them all stupid, because I know intelligent people can be wrong about some things, especially in a theoretical topic like this one. That comment was tongue-in-cheek.

Aw. You are so adorable.
    You do know I was referring to the Biblical Samson, right? The one squark mentioned in her post?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She insulted you in the shoutbox, why didn't you reply to her there unless you're actively trying to avoid the shoutbox for some reason.
    She insulted me on this thread as well. Sow shit, reap shit.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, that comment was in the plural. But it was a vague "they" for people over the past couple of days. Which, yes, did include you and your wife are part of the group that says sx is sexual and close friends are an so thing. But I wouldn't actually call them all stupid, because I know intelligent people can be wrong about some things, especially in a theoretical topic like this one. That comment was tongue-in-cheek.

You do know I was referring to the Biblical Samson, right? The one squark mentioned in her post?
    Now now, are you backtracking? I am shook!

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She insulted me on this thread as well. Sow shit, reap shit.
    Now now, are you backtracking? I am shook!
    Well, at least she's trying to take back what she said and make amends and steer this thread into a more positive direction, are you willing to follow suit?

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, at least she's trying to take back what she said and make amends and steer this thread into a more positive direction, are you willing to follow suit?
    Oh, is she? I don't see any apologies.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Samson if you keep this up, I will start deleting your posts. (Just the ones that had no intent to be constructive and, as you said, are only for wasting time here.)
    Also the posts of others that were only for responding to said posts. As it would be a thread clean-up.

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    ***So an sp would close themselves off and focus on physical survival, an sx would push away acquaintances and cling to only the closest relationships, and an so would try to be around a lot of people to get through the situation.***

Then I must be an Sp
    Oh, you think there's some merit to this theory?

I apologize for dismissing your post rather than addressing each point as I have done for others. If you want, I will go back and do so as a means of respect.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She doesn't need to apologize to you, admitting that her insult was more generalized and not accurate about you two was enough.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Samson if you keep this up, I will start deleting your posts. (Just the ones that had no intent to be constructive and, as you said, are only for wasting time here.)
    Also the posts of others that were only for responding to said posts. As it would be a thread clean-up.

Oh, you think there's some merit to this theory?
    The truth hurts.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VenusRose @Raver

Care to comment?
    Pearls for the swine.

I agree with her here:

Samson, your post is all "blah-blah-sexy-sexy-sex" and basically a wad of the main misconception I was addressing in my initial post.
    I have made my point clear so I don't think I have anything to add.

She didn't mean it terribly or anything (her criticism and/or insult), anyway if that makes a difference. I can see why she is frustrated though.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She doesn't need to apologize to you, admitting that her insult was more generalized and not accurate about you two was enough.
    Aww, you are so cute too!

Look who thinks they are the judge of morality.. too cute u!

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post

I agree with her here:

I have made my point clear so I don't think I have anything to add.
    I knew you liked drama. Hard to resist isn't it?

I know exactly what your position on this is, and it is nonsense. You aren't even EII.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are concerned about posts that waste time, perhaps you ought to delete this thread. Your delicate ego is closed to anything that resembles disagreement.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew you liked drama. Hard to resist isn't it?

I know exactly what your position on this is, and it is nonsense. You aren't even EII.
    ..? I am genuinely confused...I am not sure what you are talking about. I am sorry that she insulted you, she was just frustrated. But I don't really understand why you are attacking me right now.

I edited my response in order to perhaps...make it better, but you are being cruel here and I don't understand why. Anyways if this is something personal or something (I am confused) I would rather we take this out of this thread.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..? I am genuinely confused...I am not sure what you are talking about. I am sorry that she insulted you, she was just frustrated. But I don't really understand why you are attacking me right now.
    Yeah, not like you told her you'd enjoy watching her insult us... Come on now, you are a lot of things, but a liar...?

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides, being "frustrated" is no green light for insults. Can't believe you defend that type of behavior.

Oh wait, on second thought, I can​.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, not like you told her you'd enjoy watching her insult us... Come on now, you are a lot of things, but a liar...?
    I am sorry, you are taking it worse than it was meant.

I am not a liar. I think you are...I don't know, maybe seriously upset, I don't think she meant it that way. I feel like you are projecting onto me and twisting things again.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Besides, being "frustrated" is no green light for insults. Can't believe you defend that type of behavior.

Oh wait, on second thought, I can​.
    Look, I get why you're mad, but do you really need to drag this thread through the mud? You made your point loud and clear and justifiably so, but to continue past that is just looking for a fight to win rather than reconciliation.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry, you are taking it worse than it was meant.

I am not a liar. I think you are...I don't know, maybe seriously upset, I don't think she meant it that way. I feel like you are projecting onto me and twisting things again.
    You think I'm upset? What gave me away?

I only thought to invest some time here to discuss the Enneagram and instincts, hoping to have some mutual gain. I was not hoping to be insulted and to have my posts disregarded as 'nauseating.'

Perhaps I was wrong, yes. After all, this is 16types and I should've known this is how things go around here...

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look, I get why you're mad, but do you really need to drag this thread through the mud? You made your point loud and clear and justifiably so, but to continue past that is just looking for a fight to win rather than reconciliation.
    It is irrelevant. She is a mod, she can do whatever the hell she wants with this. Delete posts and everything, make herself look like the angel that she pretends to be.

This is bullshit and you know it.

Perfect representative of this forum.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It is irrelevant. She is a mod, she can do whatever the hell she wants with this. Delete posts and everything, make herself look like the angel that she pretends to be.

This is bullshit and you know it.

Perfect representative of this forum.
    I'd prefer the thread gets split and resolved away from this thread and I hope she does that personally, but I'd also be fine with whatever method she decides in the end.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel really terrible and hurt, and I don't understand what's going on, I think you are seeing me some way falsely @Samson and unjustifiably being cruel to me. I don't really understand it. I don't think she ever meant to seriously hurt or anything, nor did I, I am sorry if that was the case.

I am feeling really horrible, and I don't understand what is going on. Extremely triggered and upset. You probably didn't mean to Samson...at least I assume that. I feel really sick.

I don't think I can continue this.

"nauseating" is not an insult samson. You are reading too much into it.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd prefer the thread gets split and resolved away from this thread personally, but I'd also be fine with whatever method she decides in the end.
    Thing is, it doesn't matter what you're fine with or not. If you can't take getting insulted by her? Too bad, she's a mod, better start kissing ass.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel really terrible and hurt, and I don't understand what's going on, I think you are seeing me some way falsely @Samson and unjustifiably being cruel to me. I don't really understand it. I don't think she ever meant to seriously hurt or anything, nor did I, I am sorry if that was the case.

I am feeling really horrible, and I don't understand what is going on. Extremely triggered and upset. You probably didn't mean to Samson...at least I assume that. I feel really sick.

I don't think I can continue this.

"nauseating" is not an insult samson. You are reading too much into it.
    Take some responsibility for your own actions. Also, have some standards. Yes, that was an insult, the 'nauseating' thing. It is *not* ok to bully people.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Thing is, it doesn't matter what you're fine with or not. If you can't take getting insulted by her? Too bad, she's a mod, better start kissing ass.
    Well, her being a mod is irrelevant to me. If she wasn't a mod, I'd still prefer if this thread was split. Anyways, you made your point about her insult, she admitted it was exaggerated and not specifically dealing with you two. If you want more, it's likely not going to happen.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, her being a mod is irrelevant to me. If she wasn't a mod, I'd still prefer if this thread was split. Anyways, you made your point about her insult, she admitted it was exaggerated and not specifically dealing with you two. If you want more, it's likely not going to happen.
    Sure looks that way don't it? But if you are hoping for constructive arguments on this thread after 'the split,' you will be disappointed. You see, @Director Abbie doesn't read posts on the basis of 'nauseating' and that's just that.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow.

She said that in chatbox. She has done nothing wrong. She has not "bullied" you by saying on the chatbox that she found X "nauseating."

I think you don't know me and I don't understand what you are projecting onto me and being cruel to me. Please, stop.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow.

She said that in chatbox. She has done nothing wrong. She has not "bullied" you by saying on the chatbox that she found X "nauseating."

I think you don't know me and I don't understand what you are projecting onto me and being cruel to me. Please, stop.
    The chatbox is public.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"She has done nothing wrong."

Samson, your post is all "blah-blah-sexy-sexy-sex" and basically a wad of the main misconception I was addressing in my initial post.

Such an angel.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sure looks that way don't it? But if you are hoping for constructive arguments on this thread after 'the split,' you will be disappointed. You see, @Director Abbie doesn't read posts on the basis of 'nauseating' and that's just that.
    Heh, I think this thread should be fine, there's plenty of people that find this subject interesting. The split thread can continue on with this drama longer or die out, I don't really care.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, I think this thread should be fine, there's plenty of people that find this subject interesting. The split thread can continue on with this drama longer or die out, I don't really care.
    Ah yes, you don't care. My bad, I thought you did. But no, you don't. Yes, very obvious. Thanks for clearing that up.

I am aware that this thread will be 'fine.' But it will be no better. And that is 16types in a nutshell for ya. 'Fine.'

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ah yes, you don't care. My bad, I thought you did. But no, you don't. Yes, very obvious. Thanks for clearing that up.

I am aware that this thread will be 'fine.' But it will be no better. And that is 16types in a nutshell for ya. 'Fine.'
    I care enough for you to make your point about the insult and dealing with it directly. What I don't care for is you dragging it out needlessly, there's a difference.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast