Default Objective of Socionics | Gulenko Channel update

Check this out, new video from Gulenko:

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want everything they say in text, that be great.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post

I read both the subtitles they gave and the translated "closed captions" at the same time so I know what's going on lol

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

new gulenko hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    I really wish Ben Vaserlan would create transcripts for his hangouts because they're so incredibly painful to sit through. maybe 15 minutes of actual reading if it were text, compared to 2 hours of painful stop and go translations, interruptions, random sounds, technical difficultues, misunderstandings, volume shifts, Ben's nasty ass living space, and protracted periods where nothing happens

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    new gulenko hell yeah

I really wish Ben Vaserlan would create transcripts for his hangouts because they're so incredibly painful to sit through. maybe 15 minutes of actual reading if it were text, compared to 2 hours of painful stop and go translations, interruptions, random sounds, technical difficultues, misunderstandings, volume shifts, Ben's nasty ass living space, and protracted periods where nothing happens
    Ya. 15 min of video in 30 sec of text would be fine.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't think Socionics can have an objective. It's just an idea.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

mind blown

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting that what this russian dude says NOT to do, so many people on this forum do lmao (demonize other quadras, say their social way of life is superior etc)

I would like this to be americanized/westernized somewhat but not sure, we like to be right while everybody else is wrong too much for that. Accents just distract me and I want everybody to speak all-american SLE douchebronese, but that's just a petty thing. Nevertheless, I like his ideals. Part of me still feels like it's a communist NWO mind trap though.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I made transcript. It was alot more than I initial thought. But, it was worth it since if I would not I would miss some parts where Gulenko goes into depths.

What is the main socionics objective?
    *people discuss*
    It should be viewed through the interrelation of individual and society. Why is it called ”socionics”, not ”psychonics”? Because such element as society must be considered. Therefore the socionics goal can be figured out next way: ”How to put the individual and the society, of at least group he belongs, in harmonica state/relations?” The harmonical society coordinates the interest of an individual and those groups person belongs to. Thereby, the strategic goal of socionics is to coordinate the interest of the individual and society. There are options how to do that without socionics, but these options are unsystematic and poorly designed.
    Socionics proceeds from the premise that since there are no bad and good types, there are no bad and good forms of social life. The fact that it is types what embody the laws of social life. It is connected with quadras. For example, quadra beta duals gravitate toward rigid and aggressive forms of interaction. And you can not criticise them, for example, from the quadra alpha point of view, naming them monsters. For beta quadra, this is the social norm, and for alpha quadra, -it is not. There is no absolute evil and absolute good. It is impossible to transfer the laws of power quadras to the laws of caring quadras. Coordination of the interests of the individual and society is impossible outside of socion. This can also be done in the quadra, but only partially, since only four socionic function out of eight are well-connected in the quadra. This can also be partially achieved in other functionally complete groups. Where there are types - carriers of all functions: logic, ethics, sensing and intuition. There is a quadral dichotomy: collectivism and individualism. Collectivism is a willingness to sacrifice personal interest in the name of the collective, and also to force others to do it. Same time individualism requires society to sacrifice its own sake for the personal interest of an individual. This is life at the level of values, so there is no bad or good way of life. Nowadays these issues have escalated and developed into a clash of civilisations. In 2012 I’ve made a report on this topic and said that the conflict of collectivist values and values of individualism in the world, the conflict of authoritarian systems and more liberal systems will not end until they redefine the world. There is such a term: ”tragedy of the commons”. This term was introduced by Garrett Hardin. I will remind you what he wrote about. Imagine a collective pasture, where everyone can bring his livestock to grazing. And if people start using the common resource without restrictions, then abuse begins and the system degrades. How to arrange a society so that resources are not depleted quickly and that the war does not start? Let’s see what recipes offer different quadras. The quadra beta responds to the tragedy of common resources: ”A centralized state is required as a regulator of collective use of resources”. As an example - Singapore, where Lee Kuan Yew solved the problems using beta methods. And now the answer of gamma quadra to the question of the tragedy of the collective pasture. ”It is necessary to privatize resources, as consumers use them irrationally. To save resources, they need to be taken from the community and transferred to efficient owners.” What is the answer offered by quadra delta? Recall, are delta collectivists? *public said yes*. Beta quadra are collectivist, but collectivism is violent there. Quadra gamma are individualists. Delta is the soft, contractual collectivism. Therefore, its recipe will be: ”collective property is necessary in case of decentralized management and joint decision-making”. In addition to the ”tragedy of commons”, there is another problem that socionics should solve. This problem can be called the tragedy of existential loneliness. It is the feeling of the person that nobody needs her. Such a feeling sometimes arises in the person of any sociotype. This is the main cause of depression. Human by nature is a social being. He needs a family, a circle of friends, a working group, and so on. He should be included in these groups and be in demand for them. And the less the person is included and needed in groups, the more he is existentially alone. This feeling can worsen during the crisis periods of the person’s life. But also in the crisis periods of society, which sociologist call anomie. And socionics states that such an existential depression is treated with the need, the demand from the socion. It is recommended that the person to join the community or even several communities whose values she shares.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thanks, I love Gulenko I wish we had more of his stuff like this

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    thanks, I love Gulenko I wish we had more of his stuff like this
    Ya! He is boss. Actually when he talked about existential stuff and how the type in the view of socion have to be feeling that they are in demand was cool. He was picturing beta as this rapist but whatever. ;p

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah I think existential quadral issues are some of the most promising aspects of socionics, because going to where your gifts are appreciated is very important as you enter the work force and try to create a life for yourself. I feel like most of the people who commit suicide were struggling with finding a place in the world in that sense (although of course there may be brain issues too)