Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi Delta

Creepy-Snaps

Default Hi Delta

Turns out I'm LSE after all. Should've stuck with my first gut, my original typing from many months ago. Would've saved a lot of time. Anyway, at least I feel I understand socionics better than ever before. And I feel I understand myself better, which is always a plus.

Sorry for confusing everyone with mistypings, changing typings before, or for acting unlike my normal self, for acting abnormally bubbly or aggressive, for losing my temper before, or for everything. I hope to be accepted as LSE.

Thanks,
    MD

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if you take the bouncing heads out of your signature.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    That's unconventional warfare.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

you know what i think already.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOLD YOU.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Creepy-Snaps

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    That's unconventional warfare.
    Haha. It's np.

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    I miss the smileys.

(But, really, welcome back. )
    I'll still throw some in here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    Yes I do. But you don't know what I think. For the record, I think you're Beta NF. Everything I read about INFjs says they generally remain neutral in conflict situations, being fired on from both sides. But not you laghlagh. You seem to be more aggressive, having no problem going out of your way to state your opinion, and get into the fray. Not to start an argument first time back in Delta, but just my 2cents.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    TOLD YOU.
    Haha thanks.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You're LSE? Why?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=Mountain Dew;791222]
    Done. [QUOTE]

Bless you.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    You're LSE? Why?
    Because I am.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    You're LSE? Why?
    Because I am.
    Why did you decide you are logical and do not value Fe/Ti?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're LSE? Why?
    Because I am.
    in your avatar, the way you're smiling is how Michael Landon sometimes looks when he has a closed-lipped smile. I type Michael Landon LSE.

ESE and LSE can be similar though much like IEE and SEE can be, so i think the distinction can only really be made by you. Does you get sick of a lot of Fe after a while? I'm thinking perhaps this is what made you realize you're LSE over ESE?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i was just told the other day that my way of voicing objections was unobtrusive and perhaps ineffectual. peoples opinions of my assertiveness seem to depend largely on what they think my type is, which is completely unsurprising given the way that most people around here tend to view other humans.

now we've got three for three with the inconsistency: i could suck a dick when i was your conflictor, and then i was kinda cool when you started considering LSE again, and then when i made it clear i disagreed with LSE you decided i was in an opposing quadra. weak Ti and ignoring Fi, perhaps?

it doesnt matter, i expect this will be short-lived. have fun feeling more Logical and Competent or whatever this is.

Creepy-Snaps

now we've got three for three with the inconsistency: i could suck a dick when i was your conflictor, and then i was kinda cool when you started considering LSE again, and then when i made it clear i disagreed with LSE you decided i was in an opposing quadra. weak Ti and ignoring Fi, perhaps?
    1) I still think you're pretty cool, and I still think you're Beta NF. How is that logically inconsistent? Am I not allowed to like Beta NFs now all of a sudden? See, you're the one who seems to value Ti yet be weak at it.

2) I didn't tell you to 'suck a d' before just because you were my conflictor. Rather, as I already explained, and don't wish to explain again, it was because you misinterpreted my motives, and seemed to dislike my type-switching, or thinking I was being fake.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

or thinking I was being fake.
    You were being fake. Whether you're ESE or LSE, at some point you pretended to be the other using your role function.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I miss the smileys.
    His heart is still there.

Yes I do. But you don't know what I think. For the record, I think you're Delta NF.
    You're good at socionics.

Everything I read about INFjs says they generally remain neutral in conflict situations, being fired on from both sides.
    Pack Maritsa first. First and foremost. Have you ever read some of her posts ?

But not you laghlagh. You seem to be more aggressive
    Well, this is a hostile forum, said it from start, I don't have to mention how many times I have been victim to harassment and hostility. You don't want the same to happen to you, do you ?

Creepy-Snaps

Because I am.
    Why did you decide you are logical and do not value Fe/Ti?
    Even when I'm trying my best to be supportive, emotional, understanding, friends telling me that what I say is very logical. Not valuing emotions over logic. Realizing how my bubbliness isn't natural. Realizing that was the way I had sort of been 'taught' to interact with people in order to be friendly, by my mom and sisters, back when I was the only guy in the house after my mom and dad's divorce. Figured I'd try to be more like myself when I was a kid, valuing intelligence, quickness, etc. etc. Even in high school, a friend joked I was a Nazi because of how much I liked efficiency. And my workaholic tendencies fit ESTj more. ESFjs rush around too, but I don't really do it to see people as much as I just like getting things done. And in groups, being more thinking, rather than interactive. All those things and more. Aren't you glad you asked?!?

Sorry for the huge wall of text crit.

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post

Because I am.
    in your avatar, the way you're smiling is how Michael Landon sometimes looks when he has a closed-lipped smile. I type Michael Landon LSE.

ESE and LSE can be similar though much like IEE and SEE can be, so i think the distinction can only really be made by you. Does you get sick of a lot of Fe after a while? I'm thinking perhaps this is what made you realize you're LSE over ESE?
    Yes. Realizing I was a Serious type. I do value deeper emotional bonds, commitment, rather than just constant joking, loud happiness.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i didnt say you didnt think i was cool, i pointed out that you just now expressed a differing opinion about my type. the fact that the type you propose is in your opposing quadra may or may not be coincidental, but i doubt it.

i also didnt say you werent allowed to like beta NFs. it just happens to be maybe a coincidence, maybe not, that they happen to be in the opposing quadra of LSE.

i also didnt say you told me to suck a "d" (why are we more chaste now?) because you were my conflictor, just pointing out the timing. coincidence?

you have a habit of reading what i dont say. this is a common complaint from Te valuing types about Fe valuing types.

Creepy-Snaps

I miss the smileys.
    His heart is still there.

You're good at socionics.

Pack Maritsa first. First and foremost. Have you ever read some of her posts ?

But not you laghlagh. You seem to be more aggressive
    Well, this is a hostile forum, said it from start, I don't have to mention how many times I have been victim to harassment and hostility. You don't want the same to happen to you, do you ?
    Absurd buddy. I know you're protective of laghlagh, but that doesn't mean I'm not entitled to an opinion of her type. Comparing her to Maritsa is not a good way of proving she's Delta NF, since nearly this whole forum knows Maritsa is Beta NF anyway.

i didnt say you didnt think i was cool, i pointed out that you just now expressed a differing opinion about my type. the fact that the type you propose is in your opposing quadra may or may not be coincidental, but i doubt it.

i also didnt say you werent allowed to like beta NFs. it just happens to be maybe a coincidence, maybe not, that they happen to be in the opposing quadra of LSE.

i also didnt say you told me to suck a "d" (why are we more chaste now?) because you were my conflictor, just pointing out the timing. coincidence?

you have a habit of reading what i dont say. this is a common complaint from Te valuing types about Fe valuing types.
    Chill.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    lol, suck a "d" guys
    I think cock is more appropriate buy hey what do I know.

Creepy-Snaps

suck a "d" (why are we more chaste now?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    lol, suck a "d" guys
    This is nothing new. I'm not 'more' chaste now. I have only cursed two or three times times on this forum in nearly my one year here. Go through my old posts, waste your time if you'd like.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Absurd buddy. I know you're protective of laghlagh, but that doesn't mean I'm not entitled to an opinion of her type.
    I'm not your buddy, it's not that easy to be my buddy and that's not me being protective. If you don't see Fi nor Ne, then I don't know what you're looking at at all.

Comparing her to Maritsa is not a good way of proving she's Delta NF, since nearly this whole forum knows Maritsa is Beta NF anyway.
    Where did I compared her to Maritsa ? Show me.

Besides, this whole forum you speak of didn't bother you before: Oops

Why change "your opinion" now ? It is pointless to do so.

Creepy-Snaps

Absurd buddy. I know you're protective of laghlagh, but that doesn't mean I'm not entitled to an opinion of her type.
    I'm not your buddy, it's not that easy to be my buddy and that's not me being protective. If you don't see Fi nor Ne, then I don't know what you're looking at at all.
    Whatever. I stated my opinion. I'm not getting into an argument with you about functions.

Comparing her to Maritsa is not a good way of proving she's Delta NF, since nearly this whole forum knows Maritsa is Beta NF anyway.
    Where did I compared her to Maritsa ? Show me.
    Quit being lazy and show yourself. Scroll up.

Besides, this whole forum you speak of didn't bother you before: Oops
    What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about the whole forum bothering me. Are you posting while drinking again?

Why change "your opinion" now ? It is pointless to do so.
    No it's not. My opinion of what? My type, others' types? And I'm ok without you telling me what's pointless to do or not do, ty Absurd.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i was never not chill. i wonder what you'll read this time. maybe that i'm happy

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What's your enneagram tritype, Mountain Dew? Do you know your subtype?

What types are your immediate family?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. This is also a common complaint from Trevor, i.e. me, about Absurd.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Whatever. I stated my opinion. I'm not getting into an argument with you about functions.
    Have it your way.

Quit being lazy and show yourself. Scroll up.
    I didn't say she is aggressive, you did. Scroll up, then down, and after, cunt off.

What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about the whole forum bothering me.
    You said something about this whole forum knowing Maritsa is beta NF. I bet this whole forum knows you're LSE. Argumentum ad populum.

Are you posting while drinking again?
    You like candy ?

No it's not. My opinion of what? My type, others' types? And I'm ok without you telling me what's pointless to do or not do, ty Absurd.
    If it is not, then I see no point in saying you're okay without me saying it is.

I noticed you changed your opinion quite often. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Analyst Trevor View Post
    Yeah. This is also a common complaint from Trevor, i.e. me, about Absurd.
    Well, one doesn't parrot things I say one is okay with me. It is not my problem you don't have any identity of your own just like a few wankers on here I found doing the same. You're going to tell me and you are the same type like before, I bet.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

look at what youve created in the delta subforum md. for SHAME

Creepy-Snaps

Not sure. I have to re-think everyone's types again in relation to mine. I do believe my mom is Fe-valuing, and my one sister is definitely Se-valuing. Not that that helps much.

Creepy-Snaps

look at what youve created in the delta subforum md. for SHAME
    lol

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not sure. I have to re-think everyone's types again in relation to mine. I do believe my mom is Fe-valuing, and my one sister is definitely Se-valuing. Not that that helps much.
    Okay. Once you get that information I'll let you know whether we have a place for you amongst the Deltas.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

trevor what are you doing here

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Absurd,

You are banned from the chatbox until Today 05:54 PM for a breach of the Forum Rules.

--the16types forum staff
    That's second time already you treated me like this Spock.

You must love your neighbor as yourself [Matt. 22:39] [Mark 12:31]

So much for christian values.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She was just doing her job. There are rules, you know.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Rules are meant to be broken.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If that's what you believe in then suit yourself. Free country and all that.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Rules are meant to be broken. I don't get my panties in a twist when someone breaks a rule. Most of them are pointless and bureaucratic, anyway. Thanks for making this happen, I'll have you one day.

If that's what you believe in then suit yourself. Free country and all that.
    At least you got one thing right.

Sorry for double post, forum lagged for me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rules are meant to be broken. I don't get my panties in a twist when someone breaks a rule. Most of them are pointless and bureaucratic, anyway. Thanks for making this happen, I'll have you one day.
    Till then.

Creepy-Snaps

Rules are meant to be broken.
    This I'll agree with you on, I've said this my whole life. Or 'rules are for people who can't think for themselves'.

That being said, I don't know exactly what the chatban was for or what happened, so I can't judge.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Till then.
    Better get one of these: Love

This I'll agree with you on, I've said this my whole life. Or 'rules are for people who can't think for themselves'.
    Getting called fake is risky.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast