Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,320 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I think the awkwardness of the fit I'm perceiving even with SEE is due to you being an E3 and the manner in which you play with your projected image. The SEEs I've been closest to in real life were all 7s and 6s and they were very much "what you see is what you get" kind of people. You're not like that, and I think it's due to enneagram differences.
    True to some degree since E3 is malleable, adapting to whatever makes them succeed. But! Element strengths stay the same. Enneagram is just the goal/drive you have in mind. To me, that's achieving what I want, plainly. But that's as much as it can explain. That I am versatile as a character divorced from this drive made me type into EXFp/ PoLR in the first place, since my behaviour is not coherent whatsoever apparently and highly flexible, which eliminates Ej.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Both!
    Ok. Are physical activities are the result of ideas that you have? I usually need to have an idea in my mind to be assertive.

I don't have Se in my ego, I can't say for sure what the motivation of Se-ego people is.

--------------------------

Did I type myself correct? Opinions of other people in this forum are welcome.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post

ps. I swear I didn't notice I was changing typing as a mirror to Bert, lol.. this is interesting.. and yeah well, my last ESI typing is a bit of a mock for someone in here.
    we are the king and queen (can I be the queen?) type of this forum, so whatever types those are

lords of the socion

basically whatever the best is, and the worst in the eyes of the haters

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    we are the king and queen (can I be the queen?) type of this forum
    can I be the one who goes around naked?
    lol this was creepy... I was thinking of that story.. u know..

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

can I be the one who goes around naked?
    gamma ethical confirmed

or maybe one of those dgaf SLI women

lol this was creepy... I was thinking of that story.. u know..
    same, I thought of it before you posted, earlier, but threw it out there cause you showed up

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You are not enough polite and more strict than delta NF should be in my perception. ENTP, ESFP, ENFJ, ... but strange for IEE. You behave too wrongly, not sweet enough. I may try to understand is it other type or due to non-types factors only with a video. I'm not typical LSE too, so much that often thought as LSI (even the girl ESI said I'm awful - she did not see me IRL, while on forum I'm often in logical "fighting mode"). So I doubt in your type, but can't exclude totally ENFP still.
    I behave `too wrongly´ for your standards! That's good, cheers.

Nope, won't make a video. And I didn't get the rest of what you said, it's highly confusing as usual.

Now for real. Polite and strict is ESI territory And meh, no type is ever typical, this doesn't mirror actual people.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    gamma ethical confirmed

or maybe one of those dgaf SLI women
    no it's the story of the king who's convinced by a charlatan to dress invisible clothes!... and he trusts him, and actually goes around naked.

reminds me of what's happening here!

(you can be all the queens u want when u next to me )

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Ok. Are physical activities are the result of ideas that you have? I usually need to have an idea in my mind to be assertive.

I don't have Se in my ego, I can't say for sure what the motivation of Se-ego people is.

--------------------------

Did I type myself correct? Opinions of other people in this forum are welcome.
    Physical activities are there for their own sake, you don't need an idea for that. Going out for a run for instance just requires you to be energized to do it, and the motivation can be health or pushing yourself, getting some air, seeing how far you can go, a nice place where you can run and such. And assertiveness really depends on knowing your preferences/what you like and want, this doesn't require an idea either.

(You're ILE to me!)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no it's the story of the king who's convinced by a charlatan to dress invisible clothes!... and he trusts him, and actually goes around naked.

ohhh I see!

you and I can build a sandcastle on this nude beach, then

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I was ENFP and INTP in MBTI too
    You are INFP in MBT and anywhere, and other type at cross-eyed typers.

> I'm just INFP to you because you don't like me.

Because I have impressions fit to INFP/IEI, including IR. Your forum's messages fit too.
    I like INFP girls in many aspects - you are feminine, funny, cute, etc. I have no aversion dealing with my conflictor women on a distance. I have aversion to how you incorrectly think sometimes and then I criticize, - what's for your good.

> I am EII in most socionics tests

Dichotomy tests in Socionics show you mostly as rational type? They are not perfect.

> Everytime someone says I'm something else I enter a state of self-doubt and start taking all sorts of test

You were sure in INFP as your type recently, hence you may place IEI in the profile and take a rest. All is ok.
    Try my IR test. 8 hours and you'll get an enlightenment.

> Last note, socionics ain't based on your personal impressions.

Socionics assumes you have personal impressions fitting to its theory. For example, you should feel more psychic comfort in friendship with duals, than with other types. If your impressions don't fit to theory - you used the typology wrongly or not perfect way to check fitting to the theory.
    Last edited by Sol; 10-08-2017 at 06:22 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

> I'm just INFP to you because you don't like me.

Because I have impressions fit to INFP/IEI, including IR.
    I like INFP girls in many aspects - you are feminine, funny, cute, etc. I have no aversion dealing with my conflictor women on a distance. I have aversion to how you incorrectly think sometimes and then I criticize, - what's for your good.

> I am EII in most socionics tests

Dichotomy tests in Socionics show you mostly as rational type? They are not perfect.

> Everytime someone says I'm something else I enter a state of self-doubt and start taking all sorts of test

You were sure in INFP as your type recently, hence you may place IEI in the profile and take a rest. All is ok.

> Last note, socionics ain't based on your personal impressions.

Socionics assumes you have personal impressions fitting to its theory. For example, you should feel more psychic comfort in friendship with duals, than with other types. If your impressions don't fit to theory - you used the typology wrongly or not perfect way to check fitting to the theory.
    Only 8 hours, wow.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Only 8 hours, wow.
    This may short the total time to understand own type on significantly more than 8 hours.
    3 hours per day will take 3 days without overload.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You behave too wrongly, not sweet enough.

@Chae behave yourself!

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Time to share my very important opinion j/k

Alpha
    Eliza Thomason: ESE
    Troll Nr 007: You're only here so Eliza doesn't get lonely, ILE

Beta
    Bertrand: beta rational nope, was wrong
    darya : EIE
    GuavaDrunk: EIE
    Myst: LSI
    Maritsa (/Beautiful Sky): EIE
    Cuivienen: EIE
    Wyrd: IEI or EIE
    Olimpia- IEI
    Shaebette IEI?
    Sol: LSI

Gamma
    Adam Strange: LIE
    totalize: LIE
    lungs: ESI
    Maniac: ESI?
    Jailbait: SEE

Delta
    Chae: IEE or SEE
    Jake: Fi-dom
    admit it, @Syrup! You were an EIE all along!

suedehead: ethical type
    wacey: Se-ego
    lavos: good god you don't sound like a gamma rational at all ->beta!
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 12-15-2017 at 11:34 PM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Physical activities are there for their own sake, you don't need an idea for that.
    Really?

Going out for a run for instance just requires you to be energized to do it, and the motivation can be health or pushing yourself, getting some air, seeing how far you can go, a nice place where you can run and such. And assertiveness really depends on knowing your preferences/what you like and want, this doesn't require an idea either.
    I usally get physical active when I sense a need of changing my environment. Being physical active seems to improve my conceptual thinking.
    Being physical active for its own sake is quite foreign to me.

(You're ILE to me!)
    Did about 20 tests till today and all test told me that Ne is one of my top cognitive functions. The problem with ILE as a type is that I can't see myself being Fi-PoLR. Ok, likely I don't have Fi in my ego, though.
    Thanks...

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are not enough polite and more strict than delta NF should be in my perception. ENTP, ESFP, ENFJ, ... but strange for IEE. You behave too wrongly, not sweet enough. I may try to understand is it other type or due to non-types factors only with a video. I'm not typical LSE too, so much that often thought as LSI (even the girl ESI said I'm awful - she did not see me IRL, while on forum I'm often in logical "fighting mode"). So I doubt in your type, but can't exclude totally ENFP still.
    Even if you don't believe in subtypes, you should take them into consideration at the very least. There is a broad variation within type and subtype helps explain one aspect of it. Fi-IEE generally behave differently than Ne-IEE. You seem to be comparing her to the intuitive subtype rather than the ethical subtype.

There are parts of the Fi-IEE description that stand out, which doesn't fit into the stereotypical impression of an IEE. It should be acknowledged that Fi-IEE has stronger than the intuitive subtype and can appear more aggressive at times. Note this particular paragraph for instance illustrating the stronger of the ethical subtype of IEE:

Enthusiastically defends his views and opinions. An opponent of hierarchy and rank subordination. Doesn't become timid before his superiors, boldly defends his point of view and interests. Impressionable and easily takes offense. Can be hot tempered, unrestrained, at times even aggressive. However, easily moves on and forgives. Not envious, sincerely rejoices at the successes of others. Seems organic, natural, free and unconstrained in his behavior. Creates a trusting atmosphere in interaction and knows how to diffuse a tense situation.
    Once you factor in enneagram type, tri-types and instinctual stacking, the difference becomes even greater as other noteworthy factors influencing a Socionics type's general behavior.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

That comment about Adam being too sensitive for t made me laugh. Sol you say only Fe types are rude but you are rude? It doesn't really add up that Fe is supposed to be rude but meanwhile you say that Te types can offend Fe types because of speaking the truth ( and so not caring about being polite)

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    That comment about Adam being too sensitive for t made me laugh.
    I have been called sensitive by other people when I was younger.
    Ok, I can be quite sarcastic from time, but I have also a sensitive side that I reveal only to people that I trust.
    Being a NT type doesn't exclued that you can be sensitve.

A girl in school said to me that my mannerism reminded her of Thor Heyerdahl.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Even if you don't believe in subtypes, you should take them into consideration at the very least.
    You should not take into consideration anything except classical theory and what have gotten objective proof.
    And should take into consideration non-types factors and a lot of mistypings due to objective low cross-typing match.

Subtypes... Any hypothesis which is far from the core theory has high risk to be wrong. By using such bs you'd rationalize a lot of wrong typings. Reinin, subtypes, functional signs, ... - their place is in a trashbin.

If you want to understand a human wider to explain the differences inside people of the same type, there are better factors to take into account - more developed, closer to known theories, more popular. For example, psychiatry explains some shifts of a behavior. Even popular here Enneagram may to have more sense than Gulenko's subtypes.

Forget the heresy! Return to the fold of the True Socionics!
    Don't mess Socionics with nothing taken from nowhere.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You should not take into consideration anything except classical theory and what have gotten objective proof.
    And should take into consideration non-types factors and a lot of mistypings due to objective low cross-typing match.

Subtypes... Any hypothesis which is far from the core theory has high risk to be wrong. By using such bs you'd rationalize a lot of wrong typings. Reinin, subtypes, functional signs, ... - their place is in a trashbin.

If you want to understand a human wider to explain the differences inside people of the same type, there are better factors to take into account - more developed, closer to known theories, more popular. For example, psychiatry explains some shifts of a behavior. Even popular here Enneagram may to have more sense than Gulenko's subtypes.

Forget the heresy! Return to the fold of the True Socionics!
    Don't mess Socionics with nothing taken from nowhere.
    I agree with you partially. While renin and functional signs may possibly be moot due to straying far from the core theory, subtypes merely elaborates on the existing core of Socionics by expanding upon it. Since types are on a spectrum like so: SLE - SEE - IEE - ILE - SLE, subtypes are merely the bridge between them. I agree that enneagram and psychiatry play a crucial role in differences in behavior within type though.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think @kimu might be SEI. Based on voice-chat discussion we had on Olimpia's discord channel
    @totalize is victim type. see above, gamma most likely and might be LIE
    @Olimpia IEI see above
    @Viktor SLE see above
    @Number 9 large Ni/Se see above, tries to give irrational impression IEI/LSI
    @Jailbait see above
    @FDG LIE see above, bit similar pattern between FDG and totalize
    @Jailbait SEE see above
    @Myst hardcore LSI
    @idontgiveaf SEE or she really tries to be one most irrational version of that. I can not be sure which type she is. All that I can tell she is real based on buttfie text (which I think would be too time consuming to manipulate)
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 10-08-2017 at 07:40 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because I have impressions fit to INFP/IEI, including IR. Your forum's messages fit too.

Dear Sol, this is flattering on some level. Thanks.

*self sabotage deleted*
    Last edited by ooo; 10-08-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Sol you say only Fe types are rude but you are rude?
    Don't remember saying such. But T types are rude in some sense, as don't care much about emotions - what may give similar result. It takes more efforts to be emotionally pleasant and meanwhile to say what is important. So T types prefer "just say", without insinuations and curtseys. T type need the help of F types to study good communication skills, our F is wild and awkward. After I'll marry E*I, I hope to become better and there will be lesser tears in this sinful world. No one will die anyway, tears will dry out, while the useful info will stay in the head.
    Also sometimes even base Fi may to be rude because of non-types factors. I saw "rude" people which I typed as ESI, for example - they seemed to have not the best nerves.

> It doesn't really add up that Fe is supposed to be rude

They generally are lesser polite than Fi. They easily can be polite enough when want, but lesser care.

> meanwhile you say that Te types can offend Fe types because of speaking the truth

Te types offend Fe types by criticism in Te region by their "how it's better to do", "objective basis", facts, etc. Similarly Te types are sometimes annoyed by emotional style of Fe types. I know what to deal much with ESE. They can be terrible, just terrible - and they don't even assume they are doing a bad, they may think contrariwise. All those loud senseless laughing... and other.

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Being a NT type doesn't exclued that you can be sensitve.
    he suspiciously cares about emotional/ethical side. it's not the 1st case I notice this
    Being base Te, I'm not sensitive in talking with random people on forums. I may be hurted only by the closest ones, for which my heart is opened. And to care about how those behave from ethical side. Adam may do other sometimes.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Derailing again

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post

@Chae behave yourself!

Meme Ra's al Ghul on the phone? This looks like a task for... ♫ Batmaaaan!! ♫

(Oh. Seems like he's busy. Please wait.)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I think @kimu might be SEI. Based on voice-chat discussion we had on Olimpia's discord channel
    @totalize is victim type. see above, gamma most likely and might be LIE
    @Olimpia IEI see above
    @Viktor SLE see above
    @Number 9 large Ni/Se see above, tries to give irrational impression IEI/LSI
    @Jailbait see above
    @FDG LIE see above, bit similar pattern between FDG and totalize
    @Jailbait SEE see above
    @Myst hardcore LSI
    @idontgiveaf SEE or she really tries to be one most irrational version of that. I can not be sure which type she is. All that I can tell she is real based on buttfie text (which I think would be too time consuming to manipulate)
    Yes I have totalize as LIE in my book as well after his recent video. Seemed highly suggestive + intuitive!

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Introverted Feeling Type

It is principally among women that I have found the priority of introverted feeling. The proverb 'Still waters run deep' is very true of such women. They are mostly silent, inaccessible, and hard to understand; often they hide behind a childish or banal mask, and not infrequently their temperament is melancholic. They neither shine nor reveal themselves. Since they submit the control of their lives to their subjectively orientated feeling, their true motives generally remain concealed. Their outward demeanour is harmonious and inconspicuous; they reveal a delightful repose, a sympathetic parallelism, which has no desire to affect others, either to impress, influence, or change them in any way. Should this outer side be somewhat emphasized, a suspicion of neglectfulness and coldness may easily obtrude itself, which not seldom increases to a real indifference for the comfort and well-being of others. One distinctly feels the movement of feeling away from the object. With the normal type, however, such an event only occurs when the object has in some way too strong an effect. The harmonious feeling atmosphere rules only so long as the object moves upon its own way with a moderate feeling intensity, and makes no attempt to cross the other's path. There is little effort to accompany the real emotions of the object, which tend to be damped and rebuffed, or to put it more aptly, are 'cooled off' by a negative feeling-judgment. Although one may find a constant readiness for a peaceful and harmonious companionship, the unfamiliar object is shown no touch of amiability, no gleam of responding warmth, but is met by a manner of apparent indifference or repelling coldness.
    One may even be made to feel the superfluousness of one's own existence. In the presence of something that might carry one away or arouse enthusiasm, this type observes a benevolent neutrality, tempered with an occasional trace of superiority and criticism that soon takes the wind out of the sails of a sensitive object. But a stormy emotion will be brusquely rejected with murderous coldness, unless it happens to catch the subject from the side of the unconscious, i.e. unless, through the animation of some primordial image, feeling is, as it were, taken captive. In which event such a woman simply feels a momentary laming, invariably producing, in due course, a still more violent resistance, which reaches the object in his most vulnerable spot. The relation to the object is, as far as possible, kept in a secure and tranquil middle state of feeling, where passion and its intemperateness are resolutely proscribed. Expression of feeling, therefore, remains niggardly and, when once aware of it at all, the object has a permanent sense of his undervaluation. Such, however, is not always the case, since very often the deficit remains unconscious; whereupon the unconscious feeling-claims gradually produce symptoms which compel a more serious attention.
    A superficial judgment might well be betrayed, by a rather cold and reserved demeanour, into denying all feeling to this type. Such a view, however, would be quite false; the truth is, her feelings are intensive rather than extensive. They develop into the depth. Whereas, for instance, an extensive feeling of sympathy can express itself in both word and deed at the right place, thus quickly ridding itself of its impression, an intensive sympathy, because shut off from every means of expression, gains a passionate depth that embraces the misery of a world and is simply benumbed. It may possibly make an extravagant irruption, leading to some staggering act of an almost heroic character, to which, however, neither the object nor the subject can find a right relation. To the outer world, or to the blind eyes of the extravert, this sympathy looks like coldness, for it does nothing visibly, and an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    Such misunderstanding is a characteristic occurrence in the life of this type, and is commonly registered as a most weighty argument against any deeper feeling relation with the object. But the underlying, real object of this feeling is only dimly divined by the normal type. It may possibly express its aim and content in a concealed religiosity anxiously shielded, from profane eyes, or in intimate poetic forms equally safeguarded from surprise; not without a secret ambition to bring about some superiority over the object by such means. Women often express much of it in their children, letting their passionateness flow secretly into them.
    Although in the normal type, the tendency, above alluded to, to overpower or coerce the object once openly and visibly with the thing secretly felt, rarely plays a disturbing role, and never leads to a serious attempt in this direction, some trace of it, none the less, leaks through into the personal effect upon the object, in the form of a domineering influence often difficult to define. It is sensed as a sort of stifling or oppressive feeling which holds the immediate circle under a spell. It gives a woman of this type a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious. This power is derived from the deeply felt, unconscious images; consciousness, however, readily refers it to the ego, whereupon the influence becomes debased into personal tyranny. But, wherever the unconscious subject is identified with the ego, the mysterious power of the intensive feeling is also transformed into banal and arrogant ambition, vanity, and petty tyranny. This produces a type of woman most regrettably distinguished by her unscrupulous ambition and mischievous cruelty. But this change in the picture leads also to neurosis.
    So long as the ego feels itself housed, as it were, beneath the heights of the unconscious subject, and feeling reveals something higher and mightier than the ego, the type is normal. The unconscious thinking is certainly archaic, yet its reductions may prove extremely helpful in compensating the occasional inclinations to exalt the ego into the subject. But, whenever this does take place by dint of complete suppression of the unconscious reductive thinking-products, the unconscious thinking goes over into opposition and becomes projected into objects. Whereupon the now egocentric subject comes to feel the power and importance of the depreciated object. Consciousness begins to feel 'what others think'. Naturally, others are thinking, all sorts of baseness, scheming evil, and contriving all sorts of plots, secret intrigues, etc. To prevent this, the subject must also begin to carry out preventive intrigues, to suspect and sound others, to make subtle combinations. Assailed by rumours, he must make convulsive efforts to convert, if possible, a threatened inferiority into a superiority. Innumerable secret rivalries develop, and in these embittered struggles not only will no base or evil means be disdained, but even virtues will be misused and tampered with in order to play the trump card. Such a development must lead to exhaustion. The form of neurosis is neurasthenic rather than hysterical; in the case of women we often find severe collateral physical states, as for instance anæmia and its sequelæ.

Guess who.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Te ego: Fuckers that demand evidence and rationality for their worldview. Hated by the superstitious and irrational.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True to some degree since E3 is malleable, adapting to whatever makes them succeed. But! Element strengths stay the same. Enneagram is just the goal/drive you have in mind. To me, that's achieving what I want, plainly. But that's as much as it can explain. That I am versatile as a character divorced from this drive made me type into EXFp/ PoLR in the first place, since my behaviour is not coherent whatsoever apparently and highly flexible, which eliminates Ej.
    Put it this way - the E3 obscures whichever type you are, making you appear somewhat more like the projected image than like your socionics type. So, neither IEE nor SEE looks like the best of fits (but SEE fits better than IEE.) I don't think you're Fe or EJ.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    Time to share my very important opinion j/k

@Syrup! You were an EIE all along!
    Thats really sweet coming from someone who always scores LSI you know?
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syrup View Post
    Thats sweet coming from someone who always scores LSI you know?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ...almost like a love letter.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think I'm going to do a video just because I think people might be a little surprised as to what I'm like outside of my habitual modes of either 1) moral outrage or 2) didactic lectures

so I want people to pose some topics or questions for me to think over in advance so I can make the video worth watching and not just a rambly waste of time... I don't own a webcam, but I plan on buying one, so it'll take a couple days to get here, and in the meanwhile maybe I can meditate on some topics so I have decent answers etc

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    Te ego: Fuckers that demand evidence and rationality for their worldview. Hated by the superstitious and irrational.
    Your avatar is so Fe though you should look into it also my cousins dog was Fe and it said the F word too, just my opinion, you should definitely ditch all your Te family members though, and you should do this immediately! (Not to overload you with Te or anything. Don't be offended that I'm not polite.) just saying.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Your avatar is so Fe though you should look into it also my cousins dog was Fe and it said the F word too, just my opinion, you should definitely ditch all your Te family members though, and you should do this immediately! (Not to overload you with Te or anything. Don't be offended that I'm not polite.) just saying.
    well....since your dog was Fe....Was this confirmed by a canine socionicist?

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wondered about it as well, also considering @Kim doesn't give me IEE vibes personally; her tritype is clear.
    CAN AN IEE HAVE A TEMPER AROUND HERE???
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I am an ESE.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    well....since your dog was Fe....Was this confirmed by a canine socionicist?
    I've seen it for myself and I'm Te so you should trust me. Don't you know this is how Te works?

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I've seen it for myself and I'm Te so you should trust me. Don't you know this is how Te works?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Te is the function which works in unexplainable ways. No, that is not Ni it is da Te. Te is very mystical. I can pull it off without realizing it. Somehow seeing it eye to eye makes me suicidal. Th(os)e demo(ns).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)