TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Claudia Gadelha, mma fighter

I think she is ILI-Te.

I follow mma a lot, and i see a couple of ILI-Te's now and then. I've never seen them in boxing but in mma there are a couple of them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

INFP

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    INFP
    Oooh in my imagination I am also an MMA fighter! Well, actually I am a Shaolin Kung Fu master but in reality I stopped taking lessons because it really does take a lot of commitment and focus on Si and Se. Not saying I couldn't have gotten my black belt but I found other things were more in alignment with my energy at the time, iow, boys. My dad was pretty annoyed when I quit because I got so far only to decide it wasn't for me. He paid a lot for those lessons.

But maybe you are correct because EVERYONE knows female IEI make the best MMA fighters.

I do like what Claudia says about energy though. Her sagely wisdom is like yoda's. I kind of like her. She reminds me of an Se ego girl I knew in my teens. I didn't like the girl I saw Claudia fight with.

@Jarno sorry but I have no idea. I looked at an interview and a fight but all I could think, while watching, is she might be taking steroids because her voice sounds like it has an unnatural tone to it that I noticed in that wrestler Chyna. Maybe @Pookie might have an idea of her type.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Well, actually I am a Shaolin Kung Fu master but in reality I stopped taking lessons because it really does take a lot of commitment and focus on Si and Se.
    It may to be useful for psycho harmony to train valued weak functions. At least, this may to make a function stronger (both its E/I parts), so when we meet the need to use it, we get lesser problems.
    Your dreams about having strong S may express this need to develop this function in yourself. You don't dream as "Kung Fu master" protects you, you dream yourself such. To do this with Se is possibly by physical traning, which makes you physically stronger. Also painting, sculpture - Se is used when you copy traits of external objects. Photography may to be soft variant of this.
    For Ti may be used solving of some kinds of puzzles, where you need to fit objects to their places. Mathematical and logical tasks, - there should be books with entertaining tasks.

EVERYONE knows female IEI make the best MMA fighters.
    Don't know how good Gadelha is, but it's not impossible to train weak functions and to make IEI as good fighter. It just will need more efforts, than for S type.
    I know several examples of Ni which are not bad fighters: Jeffrey Monson, Yuriy Fedorishen, Andrey Kochergin.
    Even a monkey may be trained to play a piano. Especially when that monkey has some talents.

http://i.imgur.com/LOWLzHB.mp4
    Last edited by Sol; 07-08-2016 at 06:41 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It may to be useful for psycho harmony to train valued weak functions. At least, this may to make a function stronger (both its E/I parts), so when we meet the need to use it, we get lesser problems.
    Your dreams about having strong S may express this need to develop this function in yourself. You don't dream as "Kung Fu master" protects you, you dream yourself such. To do this with Se is possibly by physical traning, which makes you physically stronger. Also painting, sculpture - Se is used when you copy traits of external objects. Photography may to be soft variant of this.
    For Ti may be used solving of some kinds of puzzles, where you need to fit objects to their places. Mathematical and logical tasks, - there should be books with entertaining tasks.

Don't know how good Gadelha is, but it's not impossible to train weak functions and to make IEI as good fighter. It just will need more efforts, than for S type.
    I know several examples of Ni which are not bad fighters: Jeffrey Monson, Yuriy Fedorishen, Andrey Kochergin.
    Even a monkey may be trained to play a piano. Especially when that monkey has some talents.

http://i.imgur.com/LOWLzHB.mp4

I could take you down!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I could take you down!
    That's why SLEs pay so much attention to physical training. Just to don't be beaten by their duals.

In "Game of Thrones" s6e8 there is Lady Crane played by Essie Davis (INFP). She told:
    "I've always liked bad men and they've always liked me.
    They'd come home wherever home was stinking of some whore's perfume. So we'd fight and I'd put a hole. And then I'd feel terrible, so I'd patch them up. I got good at patching them up. And good at putting holes in them. And that. [...] I never did learn to cook. But eat. Eat. You need it."

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She came off as really likeable on TUF. You dont see that often with ILI.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI final

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

That's why SLEs pay so much attention to physical training. Just to don't be beaten by their duals.

In "Game of Thrones" s6e8 there is Lady Crane played by Essie Davis (INFP). She told:
    "I've always liked bad men and they've always liked me.
    They'd come home wherever home was stinking of some whore's perfume. So we'd fight and I'd put a hole. And then I'd feel terrible, so I'd patch them up. I got good at patching them up. And good at putting holes in them. And that. [...] I never did learn to cook. But eat. Eat. You need it."
    You want to be a honorary Beta, admit it, and I will think about it, then discuss it with the "Illuminati". Maybe instead of putting a hole in them, I would put them in a hole and plants flowers on top of it.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You want to be a honorary Beta, admit it, and I will think about it, then discuss it with the "Illuminati".
    I'm already "honorary Beta" and "honorary Gamma". I miss only "honorary Alpha". I'd could to create a new account on this "Illuminati" forum, members of which keeping conspiracy pretend to be lame socionics fans and different kinds of retards, and such to get "Complete Honorary Achievement", but just don't like to cheat.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I'm already "honorary Beta" and "honorary Gamma". I miss only "honorary Alpha". I'd could to create a new account on this "Illuminati" forum, members of which keeping conspiracy pretend to be lame socionics fans and different kinds of retards, and such to get "Complete Honorary Achievement", but just don't like to cheat.
    I think conspiracy theories are good for one thing, making fun of. If you find an interesting Illuminati forum, do let us know. I can grab their memes for future use.

I remember that post now. Alphas don't want you. hah

Edit: and if you are referring to me as a "lame socionics fan" then kindly go copulate yourself, por favor.
    Last edited by Aylen; 07-09-2016 at 08:44 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iut it's not impossible to train weak functions and to make IEI as good fighter.
    well current heavy weight boxing, tyson fury I have as an IEI-Fe. He's also a clown and he can't really box, but he is a worldchampion.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    She came off as really likeable on TUF. You dont see that often with ILI.
    You learn something new every day!