Thread: Types with the most cryptic communication?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Question Types with the most cryptic communication?

Cryptic in a sense of, well: you need to think twice, or riddle things through with the help of the context they give (or don't!). Or you simply have to wait to see what they meant.

My vote goes to ILE and IEI. What do you think?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Process Intuitives

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE and LIE (creative Ni)
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general, I think Intuitive types. Ego types (victims) more than Ego types (childlikes). I'd go for Gamma NT (ILI and LIE).
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think there exists situations starting from current point in time that diverges into both directions where I possess certain amount of non-clarity.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLIs can also be cryptic in their communication
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    EIE and LIE (creative Ni)
    LIE is pretty no-nonsense and straightforward.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What about process vs result dichotomy?

I might describe my (thought) process. Others might want to hear the results. I think others with process orientation are bit clearer from personal standpoint.

Types in the same benefactor and supervision rings shares same preference. Types with similar preference in this are identicals, dual, super-ego, extinguishment, beneficiary/benefactor and supervisor/supervisee.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 07-17-2017 at 12:46 PM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Yes thats true. Its just that some persons bring out creative Ni more and then it gets really cryptic. An extreme example would be Charles Manson (EIE).

I type Deepak Chopra LIE. There is right now a thread about his cryptic metaphysical tweets (or imitations of those tweets).

But yes I was focusing more on special cases of those types

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't really believe this

I believe they're no nonsense in regards to stating their intentions and their goals, but their rationale and their process is so inscrutable I believe their reputation is in part because they gave up trying to to communicate it all, so all that was left was the stuff no one could misinterpret. Standard Te deliberation, really

they may on the whole choose not to show it, which I guess in a certain sense disqualifies them because how is anyone going to vote for them if they never see it. but the reason they can do what they do is because they're actually working through very complex stuff internally, they're not just lucky daredevil monosyllabists

I guess since this is really about their communication and not their inner states you're basically right, so ignore me

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    Firstly to be cryptic I think you need to value Ti. So you will get a lot of cryptic stuff from all Alphas except the ESE.
    LSI even though they have a lot of Ti lack Ne so they will be matter of fact.

IEI- Everything they say is cryptic and sounds mysterious.
    LII- riddles, hints, subltleties in casual conversation. When speaking seriously or professionally are full on Ti.
    ILE- very cryptic ALL THE TIME. It's a game.
    IEE- enjoy double meanings and playing with words but are not too cryptic as Te is pretty matter of fact.
    EII- Very Te driven. Not cryptic.
    EIE- very crytpic. Sly smile. Fe+Ni and Ti seeking= dangerous combo
    Yeeeesss! Awesome list. One correction, I'd put EII in the cryptic category as is still extremely weak, while and are stronger. Look at how @Vespertine communicates, I always feel like she's giving bits and pieces without full extroverted disclosure.

Lmao @ "sly smile" thrown into the mix randomly

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you're not the first ESE to fall in love

besides its not rude, to me. I like your feedback regardless of whether or not its "against my perceived agenda"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

With Te leading and Si Polr the LIE are as blunt and no-nonsense as you can get in socionics (although LSE is comparable).
    In fact my LIE friend thinks anything quirky, weird or crytpic is annoying, whereas an LSE can enjoy some Ne hijinks most LIE will quickly get annoyed and blurt out: "Get to the point!" Don't waste their time with cryptic crap. They have stuff to accomplish (Se) and a timeline (Ni).
    Afterall, ESI is their dual. And the ESI is Ne polr, ESI prefer straightforwardness in theirs mates.
    Yep, LIE doesn't qualify at all! Thanks for the IRL account. I think we even discussed something related elsewhere, the thread where we said Gamma is the most literal quadra. #NoCrypticCrap

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nah, our rules are simple:

I realized what is going on inside my head. Picture contains few misplaced numbers (should be subscripts).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@sorrows ILE is spot on. the rest, too.

i remember feeling like my ILE ex was talking to an audience rather than to "me", in the sense that if you were to take screen-caps of our text conversations, everything he wrote would make perfect sense to you (the audience), yet little sense to me, but if i were to go back and reread our text conversations, they'd make perfect sense to me, too. there's this, i don't know, it's like they're constantly looking at life from a bird's eye view. sometimes it results in quality life advice, other times it results in my ILE ex miraculously ruining another girl's relationship with selective screen-capping.

i still don't know how he did that, i just remember she was crying a lot.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The omniscient crow foretells divine insurrection on Tuesday

The all-seeing vulture senses divine change within 48 hours

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    The omniscient crow foretells divine insurrection on Tuesday

The all-seeing vulture senses divine change within 48 hours
    How will this affect us here on earth?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    "Fulfillment is the deeper meaning of divinity, and of us.

The universe is electrified with electrical impulses. You and I are beings of the dreamscape.

The uprising of beauty is now happening worldwide.

It is time to take will to the next level. Shakti will let us access cosmic non-locality. The quantum soup is approaching a tipping point.

We exist as sonar energy. Guidance is a constant. The goal of a resonance cascade is to plant the seeds of transcendence rather than stagnation.

We are being called to explore the galaxy itself as an interface between divinity and insight. Imagine a blossoming of what could be. It is in ennobling that we are re-energized."

Humankind has nothing to lose.

The Poe image is the hint, "don't quote me on that".
    Last edited by Aylen; 07-18-2017 at 07:38 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^^ You see that? Pit this against @unsuccessfull Alphamale's NeTi in a death match, who would win?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

^^^ You see that? Pit this against @unsuccessfull Alphamale's NeTi in a death match, who would win?

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Joking aside, if I am just playing around I can do it on purpose. I have been told I sound cryptic on this forum before but I don't think I was trying to be. Same irl, I may say something that makes sense in my mind but when it comes out some details may be lacking so others have seen it as cryptic.

It can also come out in the form of random thoughts when someone asks me a question while I am thinking of something else. At times I may not want to answer their question directly. Probably because I am a private person who answers unwanted questions in a vague or ambiguous way which comes out cryptic, as if I am challenging them to find a hidden meaning when I am not, except when I am.

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fulfillment is the deeper meaning of divinity, and of us.

The universe is electrified with electrical impulses. You and I are beings of the dreamscape.

The uprising of beauty is now happening worldwide.

It is time to take will to the next level. Shakti will let us access cosmic non-locality. The quantum soup is approaching a tipping point.

We exist as sonar energy. Guidance is a constant. The goal of a resonance cascade is to plant the seeds of transcendence rather than stagnation.

We are being called to explore the galaxy itself as an interface between divinity and insight. Imagine a blossoming of what could be. It is in ennobling that we are re-energized.

Humankind has nothing to lose.

James Randi would get a heart attack and turn straight if he ever read your post.

We as carbon based lifeform have potential to turn ourselves diamonds.
    Only fire, labour and allotropic change stands in our way of achieving hard core being which even won't last forever as we finally turn into brickle layers.
    Which shows that we are just like camel's flatus that happens in ordinary desert turning everything into chaos like butterfly effect where determinism is merely a joke and goals are just like fresh water vapour in the middle of Antarctica.

To conclude: we exist everywhere, someday

True that I can play a game. ESEs are so weirded out by it.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I skip the obvious woman
    Don't get what I am presenting
    No rims my mind spinning

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Until the lion learns to speak
    The tales of hunting will be weak

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post

James Randi would get a heart attack and turn straight if he ever read your post.

We as carbon based lifeform have potential to turn ourselves diamonds.
    Only fire, labour and allotropic change stands in our way of achieving hard core being which even won't last forever as we finally turn into brickle layers.
    Which shows that we are just like camel's flatus that happens in ordinary desert turning everything into chaos like butterfly effect where determinism is merely a joke and goals are just like fresh water vapour in the middle of Antarctica.

To conclude: we exist everywhere, someday

True that I can play a game. ESEs are so weirded out by it.
    My ESE sister does not like it. lol She finds it creepy. She says, "If you guys are going to talk like that, I'm leaving". I am like, whatever you watch horror and played the bloody mary game in the mirror with your friends. She is so emotional over everything and I think the way she tries to process what we are doing makes her physically uncomfortable after awhile, or her eyes glaze over if we are talking seriously. Then she will just go back to her phone while we talk.

This is not really related but I have had to hold her hand during sappy movies because she just sobbed so much. I am the one fighting back tears, silently, during movies but she can't hide it. She is affected deeply on an emotional level by everything. My EII sister and I would torture her with our ideas of the unseen world, when she was younger. She found it harder to relate to us because of our 4D Ni but she has her own strengths that awe me.

I actually watched a documentary on James Randi. I think he means well. I think what he really wanted, deep down, is for someone to prove that that paranormal is real because he senses there is something to it but his mind is so skeptical that he doesn't even trust himself. I don't believe he really wanted to disprove anything, that was just his way of finding the truth. He was begging for something extrodinary to manifest and validate his deeper knowings. No one could live up to his expectations. I type him ILI, ftr.

I think he has chilled in his old age. I felt a lot of compassion for him watching the video.

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Joking aside, if I am just playing around I can do it on purpose. I have been told I sound cryptic on this forum before but I don't think I was trying to be. Same irl, I may say something that makes sense in my mind but when it comes out some details may be lacking so others have seen it as cryptic.

It can also come out in the form of random thoughts when someone asks me a question while I am thinking of something else. At times I may not want to answer their question directly. Probably because I am a private person who answers unwanted questions in a vague or ambiguous way which comes out cryptic, as if I am challenging them to find a hidden meaning when I am not, except when I am.
    Logical PoLR, it's easier when writing right?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Who is this?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Who is this?

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Logical PoLR, it's easier when writing right?
    Yeah, it kind of is, for the most part.

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

OH. At first, I thought it was a drag king with the red lips and violet eyelids but now it makes sense.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    When the Marines cross the Euphrates, a great empire shall be trumped, and the son shall wane.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE i guess because of fucking Ne. They speak in metaphors. But i actually understand them. But some people doesn't lol xD

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With Te leading and Si Polr the LIE are as blunt and no-nonsense as you can get in socionics (although LSE is comparable).
    In fact my LIE friend thinks anything quirky, weird or crytpic is annoying, whereas an LSE can enjoy some Ne hijinks most LIE will quickly get annoyed and blurt out: "Get to the point!" Don't waste their time with cryptic crap. They have stuff to accomplish (Se) and a timeline (Ni).
    Afterall, ESI is their dual. And the ESI is Ne polr, ESI prefer straightforwardness in theirs mates.
    Ahhh, lol....this is what I'm known for in the family, telling others to 'get to the point!' and 'I have things/stuff to do', and then the timeline thing where things can be said in many different ways.