Thread: aqqqquagraph

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default aqqqquagraph

i used to really think of him as sle but lately i've been coming around to think ile could work and i'm sure he'll enjoy the attention so why not. actually i'm going to throw eie in there too. sle, ile, eie... he's like a dorkier gilly.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    he's like a dorkier gilly.
    This makes me want to prove my intelligence just by slipping it there. But come to think of it I don't consider that people consider me stupid although I can be quite dorky.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i wondered if you hit my polr when you expressed appreciation (?) for my mundanity. but maybe you would like the otherworldliness of an iei. or maybe you really do appreciate mundanity and down to earth sei-ness. i'm talking in stereotypes because i'm lazy. also i'm confused.

also the gilly thing, i was thinking after i wrote it that maybe gilly is dorkier in real life and you're dorkier on the internet. cuz on cam you're all like mr buff dude with sensitive eyes suave motherfucker.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i want @Gilly to post in here.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vibe wise i've always seen him as SLE... i can sort of intellectually see an argument for ENTp but it doesn't change the visceral impression i have of him.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I know is aqua is awesome.
    And he brings life to tinychat.
    And I buy ILE, though his profile pic does scream SLEishness. But ILE is fine.

Also, labby, your avatar is hypnotizing.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

His expression style is too amorphous, too vague and chimerical for him to be anything else but a Ne-ego.

He is also a blatant positivist - intellectually trusting and complimenting, more prone to adding to an idea rather than poking holes in existing ones. SLEs are negativists, and as such they tend to focus on faults and flaws and have a critical streak to them akin to ILIs . And I've already demonstrated in past that Aqua's reasoning is that of a Process/Evolutionary type in this post.

I think him being 7w8 sx/so is what is giving the sle'ish vibes to some people since many of the attributes of this e-type and stacking overlap with sle stereotypes.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Derail-AquaLung's Type

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    His expression style is too amorphous, too vague and chimerical for him to be anything else but a Ne-ego.

He is also a blatant positivist - intellectually trusting and complimenting, more prone to adding to an idea rather than poking holes in existing ones. SLEs are negativists, and as such they tend to focus on faults and flaws and have a critical streak to them akin to ILIs . And I've already demonstrated in past that Aqua's reasoning is that of a Process/Evolutionary type in this post.

I think him being 7w8 sx/so is what is giving the sle'ish vibes to some people since many of the attributes of this e-type and stacking overlap with sle stereotypes.
    i'm known by many people here for poking holes in things and you type me largely on my supposed positivism. you frustrate me.

i don't see aqua as particularly amorphous and chimerical. when i think amorphous and chimerical i think of someone like poli.

i wonder if aqua is a 3.

he could be ile though.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE > SLE

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    ILE > SLE
    Under ANY circumstance.

I can buy him being my identibro .
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i'm known by many people here for poking holes in things and you type me largely on my supposed positivism. you frustrate me.
    Being a positivist type it doesn't that you are forever forbidden from making a single criticism in your life. It simply means that you are more likely to think in the manner attributed to positivist types. Expat has covered it here Typing by Reinin dichotomies. Your style is much more complementing and rewarding comparing you to real ESIs on this forum like Allie and blackburry.

i don't see aqua as particularly amorphous and chimerical. when i think amorphous and chimerical i think of someone like poli.
    Aqua's expression is quite fleeting and mutable, strange how you haven't caught it, but then perhaps this is because you are a Ne-ego yourself

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol@sle
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Being a positivist type it doesn't that you are forever forbidden from making a single criticism in your life. It simply means that you are more likely to think in the manner attributed to positivist types. Expat has covered it here Typing by Reinin dichotomies. Your style is much more complementing and rewarding comparing you to real ESIs on this forum like Allie and blackburry.

Aqua's expression is quite fleeting and mutable, strange how you haven't caught it, but then perhaps this is because you are a Ne-ego yourself
    I would say Aqua is ILE, he reminds me a lot of myself when I was his age. He's exploring a lot of things trying to find himself so this produces a amorphous and mutable image to others. I'm not sure he holds much conviction in most of the things he talks about at the moment.

I would say ILE's are not really critical in the same sense as ILI, they're more "Don't do it like that, do it this way" vs "You're doing it wrong" kind of method.

He has hints of rebellion, attention-seeking and self-destruction but not the kind of maximalist characteristics of Beta, but ultimately he wants to do something of benefit to others, and to be loved for it. It's pretty stereotypical.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I think he is quite likely a 3w4 sx/so despite appearing to be rather stereotypically 7w8.
    why? i think you could be right.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    Guys calm down.
    Let's all be friends.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ohohoho, campaign again.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why? i think you could be right.
    Well its largely subjective. For one he isn't as "light" as 7s usually strike me; no hesitation to talk about dark or grim things, in fact it seems he enjoys it, which lends weight to the 4 wing. He also seems to have a very deliberately crafted persona/self-image, which 7s tend to be largely oblivious to, or use only for specific purposes. Also this recent bit about his childhood is largely reminiscient of my own, which I am very aware of having a large impact on the reason 3 is my dominant fixation.

Also he strikes me as a kindred spirit overall and we seem to have very similar thinking styles.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I've never bought SLE for Aqua... he lacking in a kind of gruffness that I often get with SLE's.

I'm fine with the ILE typing. If he is Beta, I think EIE would probably make more sense... somehow.
    SLEs are not all gruff. Some of them are incredibly effeminate and not macho at all. So sick of this "SLE=cave man" stereotype shit.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will say that on can, aqua strikes me as more aware/present than myself.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Where does he strike you?

Anyhow, there is something I didn't take into account but I'll see how this spans out.
    Last edited by Absurd; 09-13-2012 at 05:21 PM.

TIM
    LII, 5w4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Def. ILE. But... what's the point of this thread? @lungs, you'd like him to spank you a lil' bit, won't you?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lol, a lil' bit?

honestly, no. he's fun and interesting to talk to but not my type, too much of an image-conscious playboy

i guess i was curious for arguments for sle other than he's exciting, so he's beta, etc.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I would say Aqua is ILE, he reminds me a lot of myself when I was his age. He's exploring a lot of things trying to find himself so this produces a amorphous and mutable image to others. I'm not sure he holds much conviction in most of the things he talks about at the moment.
    I've typed Aqua as SLE for a couple of months, when he came back to forum, but this amorphous, mutable image was one of the things that made me reconsider and change my typing back to ILE for him, as this kind of uncertainly is usually what I get with ILEs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    SLEs are not all gruff. Some of them are incredibly effeminate and not macho at all. So sick of this "SLE=cave man" stereotype shit.
    I agree with Starfall on this. SLEs consistently make an impression on me of being somehow cruder and rougher than ILEs. ILEs come through a level softer which is how Aqua presents himself.

There was also a mention of it here
    Left logical types: SLE, SLI, LII, LIE - most masculine types, left process and logical disposition are united within them
    Right logical types: LSE, LSI, ILI, ILE - intermediary types, transition from feminine to masculine, still feminine origins predominate in them

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry fen I cannot be friendly with someone who is deliberately making false allegations concerning me, attributing motives to me that don’t exist, misrepresenting me, and calling me “calculatingly fraudulent” without a shred of evidence.
    You will come across plenty of that here on this forum. People follow certain others, and the masses multiply against a few [unlucky] select individuals. Sad, really.

Anyways, I used to think SLE, but I'm fine with ILE. No offense to FoxOnStilts, you're an alright ILE.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you people dare call my dear household pet SLE

If he's SLE then I'm ESI and we have epicly failed to understand what Ne and Se are about, because he sure as hell is not my conflictor. And I refuse to be ESI so ILE ILE ILEEEEEEEEEEE all the way! I'll repeat this until you believe me since I'm drunk and don't have anything better to occupy myself with. Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kind of like aqqqquagraph. But maybe he is ILE. It's not like type is going to somehow come through in a message board where we aren't interacting expansively in any kind of intimate manner or setting(s). It's too easy to restrain ourselves and reformulate what we are or want to say or get across.

Creepy-Snaps

*long posts*
    Siuntal, if you suspect lungs is EII, could you maybe start a new thread about it? Or post in one of her type-me threads. It seems like over 50% of this thread has become about lungs, not about Aqua lol.

On topic, Aqua strikes me as ILE. He seems very original, and ingenious in ways. He seems more willing to think outside-the-box, and less concerned about status and power-plays. I definitely agree on Ti-creative, and favor ILE>SLE.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Trying to take over the world?
    You mean like this?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wondered if you hit my polr when you expressed appreciation (?) for my mundanity. but maybe you would like the otherworldliness of an iei. or maybe you really do appreciate mundanity and down to earth sei-ness.
    lol, a lil' bit?

honestly, no. he's fun and interesting to talk to but not my type, too much of an image-conscious playboy
    I appreciated (and was amazed by) your mundanity in that video but I probably wouldn't date you due to it. Much.
    But I do appreciate the wondrous IEI. Then again I also love the retardiness of SEIs.

AQUA!
    Present!
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

although I didn't have a chance to meet you, I had a chance to talk to you. To me you must be ILE, you're adorable and a bit lost, a bit crazy, a bit of a rebel and in spite of the cold logic thing going on very good in your heart. You are also very communicative, eager to make friends and going with the flow. You are still very young and looking for yourself and your way in life!
    That's how I perceive you. <3 very positively

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attention overdose.