Thread: Me - ESE ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Me - ESE ?

Hello, people!

What do you think about that?

I have strong Fe and my smile is quite wide. I like fun, family and I don't really give a fuck about career. And I am very loud. Have good taste. I like it then people likes my wild emotions. Etc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, yeah I think I do at least a little bit

I read ESE's description on socioniko.net/lt and it seemed really accurate. I don't know... it seems to me that being IEI was a good excuse to lead unhealthy, reserved and lonely life. And to live with parents and not to move my ass into any direction. Yeah... And then I'm in a good mood, I'm doing stuff, I'm very happy person. Which doesn't instantly make me ESE, but idk... maybe I am one.

(gosh, kill my english teacher)

Last edited by Linas; 05-26-2011 at 06:27 PM.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One photo isn't normally enough to go on, but in this case everything about it says ESE. Broad, genuine smile which reaches up to the eyes, relaxed, confident, and physically "present" body language. Classic male ESE.

Your brief self-description reinforces that conclusion. Every sentence emphasizes either Fe or Si. I would be quite comfortable calling you ESE.

Out of curiosity, did you type yourself as something else before?
    Quaero Veritas.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And you did quite well in beta environment on here, that's really something, although not a surprise seeing this forum thru my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    He did type himself IEI, Maritsa typed him EII.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    And you did quite well in beta environment on here, that's really something, although not a surprise seeing this forum thru my eyes.
    Yeah, I know. But I don't really feel very wierd about this situation. I was SEI for a few years... Actually I've been changing my type every once in a while for a past 4 or 5 years and those types were all Fe positive [EIE, IEI, ESE, SEI]. So, yeah, this could be a little bit creepy, but what do you know. Some people find out they are homosexual in their 40s.

He did type himself IEI, Maritsa typed him EII.
    Yeah, IEI, Fe subtype. I think I remember her saying that I might be her dual, lol. Funny days those were.

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    One photo isn't normally enough to go on, but in this case everything about it says ESE. Broad, genuine smile which reaches up to the eyes, relaxed, confident, and physically "present" body language. Classic male ESE.
    Your brief self-description reinforces that conclusion. Every sentence emphasizes either Fe or Si. I would be quite comfortable calling you ESE.
    I typed myself IEI based on a lot of crazy things. Some of them might even not be real, lol. I can find some more pictures of me. It would be interesting to see what you think Oh, thanks for the typing, it feeeels nice to read about myself, lol Ok, I'm going to find some more pictures.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you look like MD, and in the last picture you look like Niles Crane from Fraser.

Anyway yeah ESE works.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    you look like MD
    lol, the guy seems to be pretty popular here

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    and in the last picture you look like Niles Crane from Fraser.
    Anyway yeah ESE works.

Lol, I'll soon be looking exactly like this guy, I'm already loosing my hair :X

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    I think you look like Mountain Dew.
    Definitely! also, Alton Brown comes to mind too (skip to 0:29 to see/hear him in action)...

I think you've got a very good chance of being my Quasi-identical

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Definitely! also, Alton Brown comes to mind too (skip to 0:29 to see/hear him in action)...
    Could you please copy the title of the video here? The video isn't available in my country

I think you've got a very good chance of being my Quasi-identical
    Cool! I think SEEs and I do have something in common

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linas View Post
    I think I remember her saying that I might be her dual, lol. Funny days those were.
    That f*c*n*g *u*t. This makes sense now, and I didn't drink yet.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Could you please copy the title of the video here? The video isn't available in my country
    The title is "Fresh vs. Frozen - Alton Brown Q&A", though any Alton Brown video will do - I like him, not only as an awesome dude, but a great example of an ESE

Cool! I think SEEs and I do have something in common
    So does Mountain Dew!

ESEs seem a lot like me, but a bit friendlier and "lighter" (for lack of a better term) in a cool way

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That f*c*n*g *u*t. This makes sense now, and I didn't drink yet.
    Lol

The title is "Fresh vs. Frozen - Alton Brown Q&A", though any Alton Brown video will do - I like him, not only as an awesome dude, but a great example of an ESE
    Thanks Yeah, I probably look similar then I cook, lol

So does Mountain Dew!
    ESEs seem a lot like me, but a bit friendlier and "lighter" (for lack of a better term) in a cool way
    Different kind of expression I guess. Yeah, I think I've dated SEE. We were somewhat similar. Just I remember her being more wit and kind of messy in her movements. Or maybe the latter applies to me too, lol

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another type drifter... and again everybody jumps on the chance to accept the re-typing without a second thought.

apparently we're already using Mountain Dew as a benchmark ESFj when he has barely typed himself as such for two weeks. wth?

i'm skeptical of the notion that an ESFj would mistype themselves INFp. how on earth do you end up identifying your weakest function for your strongest..? how do you go from being one of the more socially retracted types to a 100% socially outward one? i'm hardly saying it's impossible, but it doesn't have the benefit of the doubt.

Linas will probably be back to INFp within half a year.

I read ESE's description on socioniko.net/lt and it seemed really accurate. I don't know... it seems to me that being IEI was a good excuse to lead unhealthy, reserved and lonely life. And to live with parents and not to move my ass into any direction. Yeah... And then I'm in a good mood, I'm doing stuff, I'm very happy person. Which doesn't instantly make me ESE, but idk... maybe I am one.
    it's like every introvert goes through this process at one point in their life. the story is always the same: the unhealthy state says more about their type than the balanced, dualized one. a type is an imbalance by definition, so the person's "unhealthy" obsession with one form of behavior over another is exactly what one should look for.

and in the last picture you look like Niles Crane from Fraser.
    that guy (actor) is either INFp or INTj, so he's either the type Linas previously purported to be or the opposite of the type he wants to be now. not much of a VI-wise case maker in either event.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    I think you look like Mountain Dew.
    I think they come across similarly too.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    another type drifter... and again everybody jumps on the chance to accept the re-typing without a second thought.
    Yeah, it's too quick to accept this typing yet.

apparently we're already using Mountain Dew as a benchmark ESFj when he has barely typed himself as such for two weeks. wth?
    What was he before?

i'm skeptical of the notion that an ESFj would mistype themselves INFp. how on earth do you end up identifying your weakest function for your strongest..? how do you go from being one of the more socially retracted types to a 100% socially outward one? i'm hardly saying it's impossible, but it doesn't have the benefit of the doubt.
    Well, Fe seemed very strong for the past 4 years in me. That's what people told me.
    It was last year that I typed myself as an IEI-Fe. I typed myself as SEI... Also EIE, and... ESE.
    Are you questioning Si part? Well, yeah, that's a good question if I am one or not. Maybe I am EIE, or... IEI.
    Some people says that I am too "loud" or something like that to be IEI.

Linas will probably be back to INFp within half a year.
    well it could take even less time :/

it's like every introvert goes through this process at one point in their life. the story is always the same: the unhealthy state says more about their type than the balanced, dualized one. a type is an imbalance by definition, so the person's "unhealthy" obsession with one form of behavior over another is exactly what one should look for.
    I wonder... how does an unhealthy ESFj look like ???

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MntDew originally self-typed as SLE - now ESE. Linas was IEI before - now ESE. Yellow was ESE - all along! OMG, the virus is spreading!
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMFG Noooooooooo... *insert cool joke here*

Creepy-Snaps

lol, the guy seems to be pretty popular here
    I guess so!

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    Well, although ESE has been my self-typing pretty briefly, others on this forum have typed/considered me as ESE for months now. Some even since back in Sep. 2010 when I joined. And many others believed I was at least Alpha, also for many months now.

So I guess I'm the "benchmark" ESFj male haha.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    MntDew originally self-typed as SLE - now ESE. Linas was IEI before - now ESE. Yellow was ESE - all along! OMG, the virus is spreading!
    Haha. For the record, I originally self-typed as LSE, then ILE, then SLE, now ESE. (But I had considered other types too, but not strongly enough to self-type as them. These include: LSI, IEE, SEI, IEI, and way back when LIE)

@topic: I do agree you look a lot like me, Linas. Physically, facial structure, hair, etc. However, I'm not sure about ESE. Maybe. I think, from these pictures, it's pretty obvious to me that you value Fe. You seem slightly more free/impulsive than me, so I'm going to have to slightly favor Beta>Alpha.

So for now, I'll give the same advice I just posted in d1ffe7's thread. Keep posting. The more we see/hear what you have to say, the more your natural style will come out, and the easier it will be to tell your type.