Thread: Awesome guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Awesome guy

Removed by User Request
    Last edited by DeleteMePLOX; 07-19-2008 at 07:23 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suspect EIE. I have an EIE friend who is also a jack of all trades (including writing music and performing her own, very talented opera singer may go professional, has studied and speaks several languages, also has a degree in psychology and could wrap up degrees in history and biology 'if she could be bothered she says' etc), brilliant at everything she does. She sometimes claims she lacks connection to her feelings too.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay I'm gonna try to not come across too strong about the gay thing but...

If you really want to know you have to ask directly. I would never be a dancer, but I knew one dancer and yes, he was a gay man. I think effeminate guys can be sexy too as long as there seems to be some type of masculine energy underneath that. I think all sexuality comes from a kind of submission no matter the gender or a person.

And coming out is something that all men have trouble with at first, even guys who seem stereotypically gay and like it would be a big 'Duh' if they do come out. That might in fact be why he's not coming out in the first place, he doesn't want to be teased on the obviousness of that and still have people take him seriously in some ways, but I just don't know since lol separate brains and all that.

If he's cool about it and kinda laughs confidently and says he's straight than he probably is. If he gets really defensive and angry about it, or if he acts really super shy and awkward about the question, he's most likely a gay man. If he confidently says he's gay in a serious matter-of-fact way than yeah, he's gay. Even though I know it's a topic people just don't talk about... I wish they would cause lol you want your dream man to be straight!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All I know is that I cross my fingers everday saying: "Don't be gay, please don't be gay"
    Oh honey when we gay men find a guy we really like it's the same thing 'cept we chant "please don't be straight."

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKeba View Post
    Geologist

He's a keeper!

Have you ever had breakfast with a geologist?
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why would you like somebody based on their job? Women ... meh always needing that support and financial security. =p

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Why would you like somebody based on their job? Women ... meh always needing that support and financial security. =p
    Well, why not? It can often be a good first indicator of how well their act is together.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post
    Well, why not? It can often be a good first indicator of how well their act is together.
    yeah I don't think pan handler has the same appeal as geologist. Call me biased.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yeah I don't think pan handler has the same appeal as geologist. Call me biased.
    Heh that's true. But you can also have a very good job and have zero social skills and absolutely don't know how to talk or connect with people. =/ You still have to be charmed/seduced in a way. A job still tells a lot about a person though, granted but people who see the world through their occupation bug me.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And likewise, it also irritates me if people have to mix their jobs with their feelings 24/7 as well. So the Oprah and "The Secret" types bug me too. So just because I say something don't over-assume something about me, that makes you look like an asshole.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I agree totally, I think the reason why I'm attracted to more feminine people is because I'm not very feminine (I say people because I'm not sure if women interest me or not, probably not though because the bulk of them in general are pretty mean to me. I get along better with guys).
    Hmm that might be a tad heterosexist no offense but I get what you're saying. I'm in-the-middle, more towards the masculine end but I want the same. Not an exact clone of me heaven's no but mannerisms I want a guy to act like a guy obviously, being a gay man.

However I was socialized with girls as friends so maybe there is that 'exotic is erotic' sort of thing going on but ah I still had male friends growing up.

And yeah man I don't get the double standard either and I'm gay but lol macho image what can you do about it. It's hard to get rid of something that is evil and turns us on at the same time!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You said you liked feminine people because you yourself are masculine, which to me implied that we always need opposites to attract.... I guess that's not what you meant though so I apologize. Just reminded me of my mother's comments about "who plays the woman" in the relationship like hello lol 'they're both dudes.' The better question to be who is the quieter, more receptive one I guess.

I think everybody is pansexual and bi (but like anything else take that with a grain of salt) lol I don't know, did you ever see the movie shortbus? It's intensely erotic and just pure sex and you really can't put a gender to it and it's so hot because of that.

I'm glad you have progressive ideas about this. =)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post

lol

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often