Thread: 80Q: Refi

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 80Q: Refi

Last edited by Reficulris; 12-24-2015 at 06:11 AM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

NF for sure. Delta NF>Beta NF. IEE-Fi most likely.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Wow you guys must be really tortured to fill out 80 questions...

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    Wow you guys must be really tortured to fill out 80 questions...

Halfway I was crying from boredom, but the invaluable chance to learn something about myself made me keep going on and on. When I was done I actually felt like I died a little (translate that to france for fun).

edit: ofc the worth of my tears depends on your input, so torture yourself with reading the answers to those 80 questions

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Halfway I was crying from boredom, but the invaluable chance to learn something about myself made me keep going on and on. When I was done I actually felt like I died a little (translate that to france for fun).

edit: ofc the worth of my tears depends on your input, so torture yourself with reading the answers to those 80 questions
    i haven't even started

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oh boy this is a long post lol.

Seems a good exercise lewl.

My view is that different quadra have different concepts of comfort and these environments might seem alien to someone of another quadra.

I think Refi goes towards his ideal which imo is delta-ish in nature.

Diversity of material products and gear, unique items of personal interest such as swing, etc. Warm, coarse textures and materials like flannel, wool, bare wood. There are whimsical art and texts all around, and little things to engage the occupant.

It is cozy, rustic, warm materially and calming emotionally.

Was it comfortable? Yes
    Does it fit me like my own space? No

I think from the Ne/Si vector it suited me and was mind enhancing, but from the Te/Fe vector it lacked a certain orderliness that my mind craves and would feel secure in.

There is so much that goes into the creation of a home/space when one does it deliberately, inevitably the informational differences will arise.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

A good hipster candidate I'd say..

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    A good hipster candidate I'd say..
    Oh no, he's way past that...

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    Oh boy this is a long post lol.

Seems a good exercise lewl.

My view is that different quadra have different concepts of comfort and these environments might seem alien to someone of another quadra.

I think Refi goes towards his ideal which imo is delta-ish in nature.

Diversity of material products and gear, unique items of personal interest such as swing, etc. Warm, coarse textures and materials like flannel, wool, bare wood. There are whimsical art and texts all around, and little things to engage the occupant.

It is cozy, rustic, warm materially and calming emotionally.

Was it comfortable? Yes
    Does it fit me like my own space? No

I think from the Ne/Si vector it suited me and was mind enhancing, but from the Te/Fe vector it lacked a certain orderliness that my mind craves and would feel secure in.

There is so much that goes into the creation of a home/space when one does it deliberately, inevitably the informational differences will arise.
    Good description/analysis.

You mentioned exhibitionism in amsterdam and in your description. Could you elaborate on that?

Other people: How do I interpret that 80q thing? Is there even something to use? What do you think?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Good description/analysis.

You mentioned exhibitionism in amsterdam and in your description. Could you elaborate on that?

Other people: How do I interpret that 80q thing? Is there even something to use? What do you think?
    I'll elaborate on that in the other thread, it's might not be typical tho.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne, lol.

Valued Fi, valued weak Te, your Fe block was weird to me Why do you not think Ti is not your PoLR, lol.

IEE fits overall, after all.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attention please! (Pun intended)

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oh hello! attention!

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

everywhere. tornado. splashed into a canvas by pollock.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My first opinion was definitely Ne-Fi, or Fi-Ne. Definitely weak Te. I'd probably say IEE over EII.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    My first opinion was definitely Ne-Fi, or Fi-Ne. Definitely weak Te. I'd probably say IEE over EII.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne, lol.

Valued Fi, valued weak Te, your Fe block was weird to me Why do you not think Ti is not your PoLR, lol.

IEE fits overall, after all.
    to both; what signals weak Te specifically?
    to myst: yeah I still struggle to acknowledge weak Ti, I was the best at formal logic from my year, possibly out of the last many years (getting perfect scores). I struggle to see how that's possible with weak Ti. (I do dislike it though, so seeing it being unvalued isn't a stretch to me).

Also, what was wierd about the Fe block?

thx for the input btw, you're heroes for reading through that wall of text!!

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If/when I use logical it's usually to make a story more convincing, people love their logic, their science, their truth. So it's a tool, nothing more.
    this part made me lol and doesn't seem like something a logical type would say.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I'll do EXCESSIVE research before buying something, until something clicks and tells me to buy it.

I usually don't finnish stuff unless someone monitors me and tells me to finish it before deadline X. I'll do it only if that person is dear to me.

Another example is here I had to find things in an archive at a job I had during college. I could not find ANYTHING (fuck archives) and the dissappointment of the manager still haunts me sometimes. I never handed in that payslip, it's a testiment to how much I hate to fail.

If I fail at something because I don't try, that's fine, but if I try and genuinely do not get how to do it....ohhh boy....

But overall it's not extremely terrible, definitely not 1D Te.

to myst: yeah I still struggle to acknowledge weak Ti, I was the best at formal logic from my year, possibly out of the last many years (getting perfect scores). I struggle to see how that's possible with weak Ti. (I do dislike it though, so seeing it being unvalued isn't a stretch to me).
    Te HA can be into formal logic in this way.

Weak Ti:

In essence the question out of context is kinda odd. Personally I think saying either/or against these two makes no sense, you need both to get to some kind of understanding, any kind of understanding. What it means, depends on context.

(Seemed like rambling)

In the case where it means nothing it's the previous versions without the understanding of the pure unneccity of logic.

(I don't think I have to explain this one)

I prefer to include humor, have them perform small rituals in between that are useless or just outright see how far I can take something.

Does not always lead to the best result.

Freedom = X is always wrong, even if right.

(Wtf? heh)

I'd say laughing at a funeral is kinda problematic. I often hear I can be inapproperiate, but really, people don't see how absurd their lives are. I'd say it's acceptable to show emotions but not always wise. If you can't contain it don't. If you can hide it do. If you think you'll have more fun doing either way, do that. Fun trumps approperiateness. Surround yourself with people who understand that and you'll go far.

Watching and laughing about a comedy movie is as fake happy as it gets, shallow emotion. The only reason to watch them is if you are unhappy because you have no life, friends and humor. I don't get it. Go do something fun, make fun, have fun. Go experience some real pain, be pain. Go out and do....comedy movies..pff

It's someone expressing an emotion about another emotion. Both meaningfull and meaningless. Do you care about the person that expresses the meta emotions? Change. Don't care about them? Why are you thinking about it?

Lol.
    Last edited by Myst; 11-20-2015 at 12:28 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Overall, you can be my favourite conflictor =)

Just please let's not discuss philosophy again

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think it's actually that weak, I would agree with probably it being your HA. I have kind of associated a weaker, yea still wanting to be used Te with such things like Myst has pulled from your questionnaire. I have this one friend who said he puts only the best gas in his car, because the car manual said that that's the only gas it should have. Is it bullshit? Yes lol, but he still listens to it because it came from the book. I think he's more of an EII though.

Also on the formal logic, you're probably just smarter than them, which has nothing to do with Ti. And since you said you dislike it, I think that just proves my point.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Also on the formal logic, you're probably just smarter than them, which has nothing to do with Ti. And since you said you dislike it, I think that just proves my point.
    I do think formal logic can be processed via both Ti and Te and add IQ on top of that, so...

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Overall, you can be my favourite conflictor =)

Just please let's not discuss philosophy again
    Haha def favorite conflict or and yes, no to philosophical discussions