View Poll Results: What type is discojoe???????

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

1 4.76%
  • SEI

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • SLE

1 4.76%
  • IEI

0 0%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • LSI

14 66.67%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ESI

1 4.76%
  • IEE

1 4.76%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • LSE

3 14.29%
  • EII

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is discojoe's type?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What is discojoe's type?

Please talk about me in this topic to give me the attention I so crave.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE

What is there to talk about. You're a classic care giver, you provide people with information on how they can take care of their internal health with DJ's advise columns and with Te, you pick points and argue them with a storm of information; you can pick the most effective approach to doing something and you do not at all concentrate on Se and emphasize on the external qualities of an individual.

It just happends that LSE are not as dry as a cardboard and they are actually quite funny;
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So now you're identicals with Hitta - congratulations.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic LSI 6w5: dedicated to compiling a flawlessly reliable systematic understanding of "how the world works," seeking to give very definite answers to the problems he sees in the world at large based on a strict theoretically framework. His "answers" aren't always classic Ti, but that's because he is objective and actually looking for truth as opposed to simply satiating his dominant function. Classic IJ temperament and utilizes the characteristically LSI approach of employing "social tactics" and personal memes to engage Beta Fe+Se-oriented social dynamic using mostly Se. Obviously seeks Fe and easily handles dramatic outbursts totally unfazed, without redoubling efforts to quell them like a Te-EJ would. Open and shut case, IMO.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    LSE
    Right.

What is there to talk about. You're a classic care giver, you provide people with information on how they can take care of their internal health with DJ's advise columns and with Te, you pick points and argue them with a storm of information; you can pick the most effective approach to doing something and you do not at all concentrate on Se and emphasize on the external qualities of an individual.
    And you're bald.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Classic LSI 6w5: dedicated to compiling a flawlessly reliable systematic understanding of "how the world works," seeking to give very definite answers to the problems he sees in the world at large based on a strict theoretically framework. His "answers" aren't always classic Ti, but that's because he is objective and actually looking for truth as opposed to simply satiating his dominant function. Classic IJ temperament and utilizes the characteristically LSI approach of employing "social tactics" and personal memes to engage Beta Fe+Se-oriented social dynamic using mostly Se. Obviously seeks Fe and easily handles dramatic outbursts totally unfazed, without redoubling efforts to quell them like a Te-EJ would. Open and shut case, IMO.
    sounds Te. Yeah, try asking a Ti type if they can do the reverse; this is a poor argument of him being a Ti but using Te; there's no such thing. I can't pass my morals to submerse in Ni whenever I choose to do so, it happens subconsciously. Look at Model A, that's as clear as black and white.

He is fire and ice; once I emailed him on FB and he was cold as an arctic storm to me saying "Is there something you would like to discuss with me?" To that, I pointed out that he was being cold and he apologized; Fe valuers would appreciate my attention, as they do appreciate attention (by brother in law is one).

I thought yeah, LSE.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa you astound me on a daily basis.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't have enough skills right now to type people over forums, but Peter is very straight forward, to the point, helpful, and punctual. He gives no-nonsense answers and is very knowledgeable about the things he talks about.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Please talk about me in this topic to give me the attention I so crave.
    how do you self type? that makes a difference. you were ESI for forever, now LSI?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI. I remember when we first talked I couldn't stand you hahaha. You're cool now though.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. LSI. I can tell you're not SLE and your disregard for Fi doesn't seemed faked, even if it's exaggerated. You seem to take a lot of pride in and focus on your mind in a rather Ti way. And you do have Ne polr. Why are you considering any other type?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok I'm going to use my Ti role; please tell me if the contents of this thread are Te or Ti and why?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/618431-post1.html
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well. I don't know what to think about you. But you annoy me because you're being either:

Sensitively sensitive.
    Insensitively sensitive.
    Sensitively insensitive.
    Insensitively insensitive.

I don't know how you have to do it, but learn about your own emotions dude!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok I'm going to use my Ti role; please tell me if the contents of this thread are Te or Ti and why
    You're actually a nice, sweet, normal girl. Why do you to this to yourself? These sociopathic, loser men cannot be saved by your kind and warm grace. Please move on.

Straight women. I swear.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok I'm going to use my Ti role; please tell me if the contents of this thread are Te or Ti and why?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/618431-post1.html
    Ouch!

I feel the pain already, discojoe. Best thing to do now, would be throwing someone from the Beta Quadra to the lions in order to save your hide

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by esper View Post
    LMAO

I have no opinion on your type...you seems rather unstable? I'd have to have more experience of this Se vs Si thing to type you. I think you fit the stereotypes of Se better than Si by far...
    How do I seem unstable? TELL ME.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really can't decide between 1 and 6. I think I'm too confident, perfectionistic, and demanding in my beliefs to be a 6, but I do have that kind of free falling anxiety about existence that 6 seems to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    r u guys irl friends?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    how do you self type? that makes a difference. you were ESI for forever, now LSI?
    I self type by choosing the type that I think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    LSI. I remember when we first talked I couldn't stand you hahaha. You're cool now though.
    Now you want to sleep with me.

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Yeah. LSI. I can tell you're not SLE and your disregard for Fi doesn't seemed faked, even if it's exaggerated. You seem to take a lot of pride in and focus on your mind in a rather Ti way. And you do have Ne polr. Why are you considering any other type?
    I am not considering any other type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If you were only considering those two types, then why did you put up a pole with all the types?

I just see people trying to kiss your butt and not offer you any explaination of why you are LSI or SLE; no one can say "here, in this post, you point out obvious external character and tie it into some phrase or word as a correlation"

Here is Te my dear, knucklehead dual...

"Fight dirty. Chivalry is a scheme promoted by cutthroats to improve their odds of winning. If someone formidable attacks you, blind them, cut them, injure them. Fighting has always been a dirty business, and survival should be valued above honor."

Plan or project = being attacked "Fight dirty."
    Method or Te = do X, Y, then Z read your posts; you'll get it someday...arggggggggggggggggggggggg

YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU? YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE NIGHT MARE TO ME AND I'M GOING MASHUGANA OVER EXPLAINING WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE TO YOU AND YOU WON'T LISTEN TO ME;

ARE YOU AGAIN GOING TO USE SOME LAME BRAIN EXCUSE TO ME THAT YOU USE TE WHEN TALKING ABOUT FIGHTING TOO?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not Te, that's Ti/Se. Please learn Socionics and come back.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's not Te, that's Ti/Se. Please learn Socionics and come back.
    NO
    Ti, first of all has Fi role, and does not speak about fighting and methods of disarming an individual like you do...get that?

Second of all if that was Ti, then it's possible that The person would not talk about method.

The above is me using my Ti role-I just made a rule for Ti; do you see it...."if this, then that"
    -

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh, so pointless.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ugh, so pointless.
    Look at this sentence and the absence of a RULE

If someone formidable attacks you, blind them, cut them, injure them.

Ti would say "If you're being attacked, Then..."

Te "If attacked, follow this method, blind them, cut them, injure them" hence methodical thinking, hence algorythm.

The problem here isn't me, it's your brain's rigidity and incapability to see beyond the perameters that you have created for safe thinking for you and yourself.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ugh, so pointless.
    I really haven't tried this hard and for so long to try to explain to anyone as hard headed as you to see that you're not Ti and you don't use Ti. I have tried for a long time: what since April?

I give up!

If after this try, you still can't see and comprehend what I'm trying to say or convey to you then just....I just give up.
    -

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discojoe is strong at both logics you only have role Ti you should listen to him tell you what different people's types are.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Discojoe is strong at both logics where as you only have role Ti you should listen to him tell you what different people's types are.
    This is not true of logical type, just because they have strong Te (collecting information, facts, data) and Ti (making subjective rules out of the info), that doesn't mean they are smart and can see more then I can. They wish.
    -

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discojoe is not as smart as you you should let him know what people's types are discojoe should listen to his dual.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The worse part of Dj's weak argument for being Ti is that at no point does he narrow his understanding down to a specific word.

He gives you advise about fighting but doesn't say what kind of fighting...Ti would reduce...would say specifically, fist fighting, or gun fighting, or any such specific situation; not concentrating on what situation, why, what time; to make a system or an approach to something, you must have all the information and eliminate unnecessary things, this is why Te is able to offer information when it isn't needed or necessary and where Ti only offers information when asked, when important, when needed.

I have a weak Ti and my Ti is a role, so sometimes I don't understand the simplest word, for example, I went out with this dual who said "Let's see each other occasionally."

I needed clairification, which is what Ti does, so I asked "what does the word occasionally mean; what does the word mean; what am I supposed to understand from the word occasionally."

Ti is the kind of rigidity that requires the right type of word, right term, narrow instance so that it can tell you what the rule is for that situation, this is why Ti comes up with so so many inefficient systems.

I'm over analyzing...no surprise; Ti overanalyzing; I'm over analyzing...

I need to stop now.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-08-2010 at 11:51 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSI has Ni activation, so in offering advise about fighting (and you again didn't offer what specific fighting) it will only give you advise upon being asked, when (asking for time); what time is the fighting, what is the purpose of this fighting; when it's eliminated all the variables, and has understood the need for the fighting, it might then consider Fi, the relationship and bond or the person's emotions, with regards to the fighting....

After all that garbage, there might not be advise about fighting.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How many times have you been in rage?

If you don't answer my question, I will ask Joy.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is starting to get creepy.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Respond, ******.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Respond, ******.
    Scroll up.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many times have you been in rage?

If you don't answer my question, I will ask Joy.
    okay, you're crossing the line.

you have your opinion, you argued it, back off now.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOW AM I UNSTABLE ESPER

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant to esper and maritsa's questions, not mine.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you may be an LSI, from what I´ve seen of you, though not an E1.

E6w5 and you remind me a little of one LSI I know irl who´s a 6w5 and he exaggerates himself and sometimes seems faked like you do. This has to do with being an E6w5 and LSI.

At least you can probably achieve your power-hungry goals, because this combination sucks perhaps more than E1 LSI; E6 LSI makes the person too tense. But they´re usually very disciplined achievers and more intelligent than E1, or at least more mentally active which is responsible for the anxiety and inner tension you feel.

Be merry if you go to a career (and forget about this forum if needed) you´re likely to raise to the top of it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

His weak Fi is apparent; it's much weaker then LSI's Fi role.
    -

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His weak Fi is apparent; it's much weaker then LSI's Fi role.
    I don't think the difference between those two is really that apparent, especially if you consider subtypes. This sort of argument would make sense if you demonstrate value somewhere, but saying that his Fi is too weak to be one his weakest functions is a weak statement. Also consider that what you perceive to be "weaker" could easily just be Fi-devaluing instead.
    Stan is not my real name.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beta ST, either ESTp logical subtype, or ISTj sensory subtype according to the 2 subtypes theory.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast