Thread: This is Effeed up!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This is Effeed up!

Ok...so I need to be awake from like midnight til almost 5 am this morning, mainly driving. (long story, not getting into it) so I wanted to take a nap from 5:20 in the afternoon til about 9:30 pm.

I figured maybe watching a hypnosis video, or a relaxation music thing on youtube...and i just had the worst sleep experience ever!

Okay...I will post the video I watched...but I think it might have messed with my head.

I rarely dream, maybe once a month, and it usually has some sort of significance to it.

I went to sleep at around 5:30pm..and woke up two hours later, full of anxiety and practically...scared. Yo...i'll admit it!

I had 3 nightmares in a row.

The first one, was about me meeting a guy, and he was sexy as hell but had a right-arm deformity...he super liked me and we started something...he was amazing in every way, but i got insecure in bed and he tried to convince me that everyone has flaws..and I just basically started crying. He then ended up breaking things off, for reasons he couldn't tell me. I eneded up grabbing all my shit from his place, all crying like and what not...he was leaving with a bunch of other people and they all were like, he really loves you but there's just something important there we can't talk about. I tried to stop him by telling him I loved him, but that wasn't enough. They all dressed in black and left. I drove away, I returned to find the house with a few old people, and a this old guy dressed in baby blue sweater tried to show me the way, there was a black cat on the stairs, and as I was walking infront of him he grabbed me from behind and proceded to stick a finger up my ass. I felt super paralyzed and he was basically sodomizing me until one of the other older people came by and stopped him. AHAH as funny as that is..the whole dream was really fucked up and traumatic.

I woke up for a breif min and fell back asleep...then I had my second dream...

In my second dream, my friend and I were driving to get away, somehow end up in this weird building, with this guy dressed in goth but had really nice eyes. He forces me and my friend on a tricicle...and he's pushing me on it..with my friend behind us...and we are talking, (it seemed like a continuation of the first dream my friend was there but nowhere to be seen) and as we're going through these werid corridors, I start telling him how I didn't need this, how crazy and shitty life has been. Then we get to some sorta door, and these two really average to ugly looking chicks come out...and one of them goes to him "hey honey, this chick is done and made this much money (she shows him) ....as it turns out, he like kidnapped these chicks and forced them into prostitution rings. And one seemed to be controlled by him really well, bending to his every whim. He then was like...fine go clean up and get ready for the next one. So ...he continues to push me on this fuckin tricicle down this werid hall, and starts being nice to me...I'm thinking I'm going to my demise...and I turn to him and tell him he has really beautiful eyes. He like becomes really nice for a second...then turns mad and says "you know what, i don't want your ugly face spoliing this buisness and pushes me into this schoote and I end up outside. Then all my crap like my purse and stuff eventually come down. I tried to grab it all, and was worried about my friend and then she comes down it too. And, as I'm trying to grab the last of my stuff...the chick that seemed to be controlled by him, pukes from an opening at the bottom of this schoote, and it like...starts oozing closer to my crap, with me only getting my shit out on time.

Then I woke up again, exhausted from my dream...and fall asleep again.

Then the last one, (again seemed to be a continuation of my dream) me and my friend are outside running to my car, it starts raining...we get there and this gang of kids tries to fuck with us. We somehow manage to defletc them..but we get into the car, and seemingly have a flat tire...and we're like..wtf!! These kids or teenagers, whatever...come back and are like..yo you can't move...and it's the middle of the night and nothing or no one is around. I go outside, freaing I was going to get my ass killed or beaten up...and they point out whats wrong with my tire. They end up actually trying to help us...and find this old school air pump...which didn't work. We end up getting stuck there. Seems like not much..but the whole dream was exhausing and scary, full of fear and difficulities.

Anyways...really werid shit! I woke up...about 2 1/2 later, and forced myself to stay up, because i was so scared of going back to sleep.

This is the video I watched...apparently it's been "banned" according to what this particular youtube statement says. It didn't say that on the first one. I don't know if this video had anything to do with my dream or whatever...but none the less it makes me think it does because like i said...I never dream, and for me to have 3 fucked up dreams like that in a row...I dont know................

Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as if I'm going to watch a video that caused you to have nightmares!! LOL!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to watch it and see if similar effect will have on me.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    I am going to watch it and see if similar effect will have on me.
    you're brave. let us know.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just watch it, It has zero effect on me. It is not that I want to fight it so that it wont let it work on me, I mean I let it manipulated me, the most I got to was thinking when I was a kid playing in the park with my sisters, that was a fun time, I had two older sister take care of me, at that time it was pure fun with no attachment.

on a side note that it will proberly work with people who is hyper focus on their external envornment, people who focus on their breathing and letting go being mindful will proberly not work that well, because essentially it is telling you to do just that.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The voice in the video is ultra annoying. I couldn't get past that...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know...maybe it worked, because I really wanted to sleep and was in the mindset to get some rest.

You only dream in REM sleep...so I don't see how I reached it so fast, considering it was late afternoon...also that I HARDLY ever get REM sleep. It was just odd...i chalk it up to just a really bad coincidence.

The original video I watched...was that, but it was just titled something like relaxation hypnosis video or something along those lines...I couldn't find it again..and this is the same one with just a different title. If I had read this title (its the same vid)..then I probably would have found something else, some soothing music. But hey, I figured id give it a shot.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ESTP View Post
    I HARDLY ever get REM sleep.
    This is an illusion. Here is a Dream Fact: "Even though they may not remember them, everyone dreams several times a night."

The only thing that is different is the recall. Most people don't recall the dreams.

If that video did anything was to raise your recall capabilities NOT your dreaming capabilities.

The motif of being stuck or being paralyzed is very common since it ties to the fact that you are somewhat paralyzed during sleep.

I can totally relate to the scariness of this. My worst nightmare from childhood was about remaining paralyzed in the bathroom with a huge black wolf under the bathtub, red eyes and aggressive stance.

Anyway, if you want to rest, better try a simple meditation: stay in a relaxed posture and become aware of your breathing. On the inhale say to yourself a long... "IN" and on the exhale a long "OUT". That's all... This should relax you. If you want something more "cool" than IN/OUT use the old mandra "So-ham". On inhale say "So", on exhale say "Ham". It means "I myself" or "It is I" in sanskrit.

Alternatively you can do a visualization where you fall asleep and you wake up rested and energetic. Focus on the feeling of rested and energetic from after you wake up.

You already have in you everything you need, self-hypnosis movies are not required.
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dream pretty much every night. Maybe I'll dream something really weird this time?

Creepy-male

Tell us what happens, son!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    I dream pretty much every night. Maybe I'll dream something really weird this time?
    If you have such a great recall, I suggest researching Lucid Dreaming
    LD4all - the lucid dreamers community. Guide on lucid dreams, dream control, conscious dreaming.
    I heard is really neat!
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Creepy-bg

weird... I had a dream that I was sticking my finger up Lisa Marrie Presly's ass.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    weird... I had a dream that I was sticking my finger up Lisa Marrie Presly's ass.
    LMFAO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So when I went to sleep tonight, I had a decent night's sleep and no nightmares. LoL. Phew!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so trying this video.

lol bg
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forget what the first part of my dream was, but I thought I had woken up because I was going to work, only it was at some luxurious, booming hotel and I had to move mountains of luggage. There were people everywhere and I was really tight with the rest of the staff there. I tried to tell them about my dream but I couldn't remember anything, so we admired the C-list celebrities staying there. Then a dude named Cuomo Peterson (he was wearing a name tag) came up to ask for his bags and everyone was awed, "That's Cuomo Peterson!" and I was like "Who the fuck is Cuomo Peterson?" We found out his stuff had been ganked by barbarians so me and John Carroll Lynch (pretty badass with an axe) had to battle our way through a mall in search of said item, conquering the land one food court at a time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahahahahah omg

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    I forget what the first part of my dream was, but I thought I had woken up because I was going to work, only it was at some luxurious, booming hotel and I had to move mountains of luggage. There were people everywhere and I was really tight with the rest of the staff there. I tried to tell them about my dream but I couldn't remember anything, so we admired the C-list celebrities staying there. Then a dude named Cuomo Peterson (he was wearing a name tag) came up to ask for his bags and everyone was awed, "That's Cuomo Peterson!" and I was like "Who the fuck is Cuomo Peterson?" We found out his stuff had been ganked by barbarians so me and John Carroll Lynch (pretty badass with an axe) had to battle our way through a mall in search of said item, conquering the land one food court at a time.

THAT is possibly the coolest dream I have heard of in recent times.

Perhaps the only exception is when I dreamed about having an awesome orgy with two SEXY AS FUCK asian chicks in the bathroom of a chinese restaurant last week

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is probably an objectively better dream lol

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, preparing to watch hypnosis video and then fall asleep drinking chamomile peppermint tea and listening to The Silmarillion on MP3.

Epic dreams, come to me!

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Ok, preparing to watch hypnosis video and then fall asleep drinking chamomile peppermint tea and listening to The Silmarillion on MP3.

Epic dreams, come to me!
    If this is what Si-PoLR feels like, what the fuck is wrong with me?!
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This video SUCKS. I dreamt about work. I woke up thinking about work. I feel like a robot. Fuck that shit.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    If this is what Si-PoLR feels like, what the fuck is wrong with me?!
    Well if it's any comfort, I'm probably Si Role and not Si PoLR I like thinking I'm EIE because they seem more badass though, and because somehow most people have me pigeonholed as an extrovert and I've got an external-enough locus of control that I just gave in after a while

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, this page is just videogame avatars

What are all your pics from? I find them rather cool!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    im retarded
    I agree.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuckin' A.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL I lasted 45 sec in, but then it sent me into a fit of laughter! ...I'm blaming that on The Otherworldly Voice.

maybe I'll still get creepyass dreams?