Thread: Fashion : how should 0+- LII's look like ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fashion : how should 0+- LII's look like ?

(0+- means Intimate Five)

I'll get into college until 2 weeks, and I need your help. I want ideas to communicate to my classmates that I'm a 0+- LII, by the means of fashion.

This is a serious request.

Don't hesitate to suggest me bold or exuberant looks. That's how 0+- LII's are like.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One sock up your leg, one really low.

Dress shirt and work jeans with dress shoes.

My dad is LII 5w6.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post

I'll get into college until 2 weeks, and I need your help. I want ideas to communicate to my classmates that I'm a 0+- LII, by the means of fashion.

Don't hesitate to suggest me bold or exuberant looks. That's how 0+- LII's are like.
    Wouldn't merely being yourself, dressing how you would normally dress, accomplish this?
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calenwen View Post
    Wouldn't merely being yourself, dressing how you would normally dress, accomplish this?
    That's what I thought. But probably, to most people, I'd appear more interesting if I look interesting.

Most people say that "beauty is inside" or such because they don't want to appear superficial, but they actually are. So am I.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post

Wear a T-shirt that says it... if you go out and get 10 shirts made in different colors, you can just wear one every day to make sure you get your point across. Then everyone one will just be like... "wtf. "
    If you're lucky, it may even get people to come up and ask you what it means. Then you can open up and tell them about it... which in turn, will probably cause them to run away. Even if they don't run away though, you'll probably piss them off about being so negative about everything that they will do it anyway. Good luck with that, vote for Pedro... Which reminds me... have you grown your mustache back yet? If so, you should seriously consider buying one of those "vote for Pedro" shirts... OMG, I bet you'd be the coolest guy in class!

As far as your second post about appearing interesting... hopefully you can find a way to actually be interesting... just looking the part probably won't do much good for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You definitely do not want to be a drab INTj mouse creeping unnoticed along the walls. Wear garish, clashing colours and clothes both too large and too small. A spectacular hairdo will help.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I tend to go for clothes that are soft to the touch with usually a simple design and typically one or two colours - most of my stuff is black, dark blue, dark green, purple - typically darker shades. I use impressionist paintings as my inspiration when buying clothes. If clothes have understated features, they might be good - e.g. a zip here and there, or some appealing pattern. I don't like things that I think will get in the way of the overall image - i.e. things that will draw undue attention. Rather than buying a plain blue shirt that looks like every other plain blue shirt, you should buy something which is slightly off blue, or perhaps has a fuzzy blue colour like an impressionist painting. Well, that's the sort of thing I do to be acceptably interesting, and I don't know anything about clothes.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    You definitely do not want to be a drab INTj mouse creeping unnoticed along the walls. Wear garish, clashing colours and clothes both too large and too small. A spectacular hairdo will help.
    +1
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. This is...probably one of the dumber threads I've opened up recently. If you want fashion advice, why don't you ask for fashion advice instead of bogging it down with ridiculousness. Additionally, if you want fashion advice on how to put yourself together while staying true to yourself, why not actually describe yourself and your tastes rather than spewing garbage nonsense that should be mostly irrelevant to your personal tastes.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Wow. This is...probably one of the dumber threads I've opened up recently. If you want fashion advice, why don't you ask for fashion advice instead of bogging it down with ridiculousness. Additionally, if you want fashion advice on how to put yourself together while staying true to yourself, why not actually describe yourself and your tastes rather than spewing garbage nonsense that should be mostly irrelevant to your personal tastes.
    Uh? Wtf? What did he say so wrong that granted such a reply?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Uh? Wtf? What did he say so wrong that granted such a reply?
    I'm gonna venture a guess that it's just the wrong time of the month...hahahaha

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    I'm gonna venture a guess that it's just the wrong time of the month...hahahaha
    Imma kill you!!!

Actually, it mostly frustrates me that he seems to be using socionics, among other things, as a replacement for actual personality, which is aggravating to me. Not to mention the fact that he's falling into the idea of stereotyping people. The fact that I'm taking a class about image and the body every monday morning also doesn't help.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imma kill you!!!
    lol

Actually, it mostly frustrates me that he seems to be using socionics, among other things, as a replacement for actual personality, which is aggravating to me. Not to mention the fact that he's falling into the idea of stereotyping people. The fact that I'm taking a class about image and the body every monday morning also doesn't help.
    yeah, i agree.

You do know that all the barriers that you put up between yourself and other people are going to come crashing down at some point right?
    Stolen Identity by Argentina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjC-q5FBgk