Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamma derail

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I just can't see his complaints as irrational or stemming from his personal psychological issues when the things he's taking umbrage with are the same things that are causing me to become annoyed with and disinterested in the forum.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I just can't see his complaints as irrational or stemming from his personal psychological issues when the things he's taking umbrage with are the same things that are causing me to become annoyed with and disinterested in the forum.
    I mean sure, maybe your annoyances are legitimate. I really don't know what goes on between you and Adam because that's not really my business. But if you have a problem with that, then maybe you can take it to mu or something.

But I'm just seeing a pattern with Bertrand's behavior, it just seems like one hostility is moving on to another (from "those damned evil Betas!" to "that damned evil & lewd Adam!"). I really can't see Bertrand having some sort of an ethical high ground (he really doesn't seem to care about the effects and the damages that he's causing to others). It just seems hypocritical and it seems more like he has a personal beef against Adam more than anything.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah there's a definitely a pattern, gumshoe: its that you and Adam are fucking idiots

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    @Bertrand dude what the fuck has got into you lol?
    For someone whos supposedly te+ni you care waay too fuckin much. Has something happened to you in your personal life that made you act this way? Because im getting kind of sick of these nonsense ramblings about nothing. Oh and no, im not eii, pretty sure im not the only one who thinks youre way out of line
    It has nothing to do with type or quadra. You being irrational and i dont like it one bit.
    oh no some one week old baby thinks I'm being irrational

if you manage to last you're going to eat these words so hard, quoting for posterity

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    oh no some one week old baby thinks I'm being irrational

if you manage to last you're going to eat these words so hard, quoting for posterity
    Oh how scary! you are going to make him eat his words because he said you're being irrational?! how sensitive can you get?

imo all people are irrational since most of their actions are based on their emotions/wants/desires/fears (feelings) rather than analyses of pros & cons (reason/logic)
    so even if your anger is justifiable it is still an emotion so it is irrational

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Bertrand I get that Adam is not a saint, but he is not the devil. Also, you already called him out previously on his poor behavior. So most of the forum is aware of what he has done already. So I am not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

Get him banned, force him to leave the forum, make him admit he is wrong? At this point it is just diminishing returns. You're probably doing more harm to yourself than him at this point to be honest. I know you mean well so I hope you cut your losses, while you're still ahead.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    Oh how scary! you are going to make him eat his words because he said you're being irrational?! how sensitive can you get?

imo all people are irrational since most of their actions are based on their emotions/wants/desires/fears (feelings) rather than analyses of pros & cons (reason/logic)
    so even if your anger is justifiable it is still an emotion so it is irrational
    naw I won't make anything happen (wrt "eating words"), the bitch will be he will realize it all on his own I just want to point out I saw it coming

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    @Bertrand I get that Adam is not a saint, but he is not the devil. Also, you already called him out previously on his poor behavior. So most of the forum is aware of what he has done already. So I am not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

Get him banned, force him to leave the forum, make him admit he is wrong? At this point it is just diminishing returns. You're probably doing more harm to yourself than him at this point to be honest. I know you mean well so I hope you cut your losses, while you're still ahead.
    the goal is every time he posts something misleading and wrong about gamma to point it out and show that not everyone believes that, until it either stops or the forums take a stand on the issue. which is either ban me or push him out of gamma

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah there's a definitely a pattern, gumshoe: its that you and Adam are fucking idiots
    Shut the fuck up, Bertrand, and grow the fuck up you nutjob. Whatever happened to the responsibility that you were supposed to take? Do you EVER take any responsibility for all the vitriol that you spew on here? I remember you once accusing me that I can't have "real feelings" or whatever because I was "Fe-valuing", and you have accused me of all the supposed evils because you didn't get along with your then-IEI mom or whatever. Of course, I didn't give a shit about that because I only wrote you off as a random nutjob. This was way before I have done or said anything to you, in fact I was even being extremely nice and patient with you, and what did I get? Your insane prejudice and hatred toward me only because you have serious issues, you fucking nutjob. You have been stalking me and following me around for months.

I kind of see that you're now doing the same thing to people like Adam.

So shut the fuck up, Bertrand, and stop trying to make it into a joke or something, and grow the fuck up for once, you 32 year old freak.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see you think you've found an opening, you disgusting little social weasel. Well... toodles

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the goal is every time he posts something misleading and wrong about gamma to point it out and show that not everyone believes that, until it either stops or the forums take a stand on the issue. which is either ban me or push him out of gamma
    Just shut the fuck and stop taking Socionics so seriously already, rofl. Honestly it's one thing to believe in Socionics, it's another to limit the behavior of others just because they don't fit the image of your "own" quadra (which you don't even "own", quite frankly).

This whole thing is just so entirely ridiculous that I don't even know where to begin. Typical 16types.info nuttiness I guess.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah lets all do what the guy who thinks socionics is worthless says

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the goal but who gave you the authority to decide what is right and wrong about gamma? how can you prove that you are a gamma expert?
    also if he thinks he is a gamma even if the entire forum said otherwise he may not change his mind and if he didn't then you failed in pushing him out of gamma (imo at least)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

1. Adam did not see any of this coming but he should have.
    2. Adam will not change based on anything Bert said. In fact he thinks Bert is an idiot now even if he doesn't say it.
    3. Now people see what lungs has been saying all along because the cat is out of the bag. FTR, I saw what he was doing to her for months and it annoyed the fuck out of me how dismissive he was even when she made herself clear. I was at the point of wanting to self ban at times because I wanted to go after Adam myself and I knew I was just going to make myself look like a lunatic if I continued. He lacks awareness and I don't particularly like his sexually tinged comebacks when I have a serious issue with him. I mean there is a time and place for such comebacks but his never seem appropriate.
    4. Adam will not be banned
    5. Number 9 will not eat his words
    6. More people will take what singu has to say about Bert into consideration. It will happen. What they do with that information is another matter.
    7. Aylen will take care of the children, for a price. Going rate $150 per hour, plus expenses (a cook).
    8. The children will be prepared once Bertrand's returns to civility toward those who had NOTHING to do with Adam being set in his archaic views of women and were clueless to what started this whole thing.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

let's be clear: this is a delta problem that gamma has been forced to bear the brunt of, and will now fix. what gives me the right is if socionics has any meaning at all then this needs to happen, it doesn't have to be me saying these things it could be anyone. shame on this whole place for not rising to the occasion sooner

singularity is just an idiotic child on the sidelines who thinks this is his opening for... something? who knows with te polr. by all means anyone is free to cast their lot in with him

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

let's be clear: this is a delta problem that gamma has been forced to bear the brunt of, and will now fix. what gives me the right is if socionics has any meaning at all then this needs to happen, it doesn't have to be me saying these things it could be anyone. shame on this whole place for not rising to the occasion sooner

singularity is just an idiotic child on the sidelines who thinks this is his opening for... something? who knows with te polr. by all means anyone is free to cast their lot in with him
    How do you have a right to say shame on anyone since I didn't see you "rise up" and defend lungs or my grievances with him before. This is something new with you because you seemed to have had his back until you retyped LIE. I was fine being one of Lungs sole supporters but don't try to pretend you have some moral high ground now. Yeah most people saw him as harmless (for the most part) and still do. He is harmless but it is insulting to have your opinions or questions dismissed by innuendo.

Edit: I just wonder if he has the ability to make some women uncomfortable here, with words, how uncomfortable he might be making them irl and not even know it. He seems to be unable to read subtle signs and dismisses direct responses.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Aylen you are such a mess. I'm moving as fast as I can; I know this is beyond you, so I forgive you. But try to make things better not worse

if your theory is this is this is a battle for the soul of LIE, you're not wrong: it can be both

how many times have I made this about Lungs specifically? zero, I think. that is something everyone else keeps bringing up

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    3. Now people see what lungs has been saying all along because the cat is out of the bag. FTR, I saw what he was doing to her for months and it annoyed the fuck out of me how dismissive he was even when she made herself clear. I was at the point of wanting to self ban at times because I wanted to go after Adam myself and I knew I was just going to make myself look like a lunatic if I continued. He lacks awareness and I don't particularly like his sexually tinged comebacks when I have a serious issue with him. I mean there is a time and place for such comebacks but his never seem appropriate.
    @Adam Strange I really don't want to be in your shoes now

4. Adam will not be banned
    why not?

7. Aylen will take care of the children, for a price. Going rate $150 per hour, plus expenses (a cook).
    8. The children will be prepared once Bertrand's returns to civility toward those who had NOTHING to do with Adam being set in his archaic views of women and were clueless to what started this whole thing.
    I think those who put children in your care are the worst criminals ever known to humanity

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what gives me the right is if socionics has any meaning at all then this needs to happen, it doesn't have to be me saying these things it could be anyone.
    what kind of an argument is this? and you still say "te polr" to others? how do you define te polr anyway?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

what kind of an argument is this? and you still say "te polr" to others? how do you define te polr anyway?
    that's like an entire thread in of itself, but Te polr is when people do stuff that makes no sense in terms of logic of actions. no I dont expect anyone with low Te to understand that

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange I really don't want to be in your shoes now
    @Simo, why not?

Are you referring to our little internet troll? Lol. I have real world problems to worry about.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

nothing to see here guys, just some trolls going after Adam for absolutely nothing, because yeah that makes way more sense than there being reasons for things

N i p o l r
    i
    p
    o
    l
    r

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Aylen you are such a mess. I'm moving as fast as I can; I know this is beyond you, so I forgive you. But try to make things better not worse

if your theory is this is this is a battle for the soul of LIE, you're not wrong: it can be both

how many times have I made this about Lungs specifically? zero, I think. that is something everyone else keeps bringing up
    From the bottom of my black, evil, heart I say to you, FUCK OFF BERT! Do I care if some unemployed loser on the internet, who claims to be some powerful LIE savior of gamma, calls me a mess? Not really. Like I told you before, the crusades are over, go get a job and stop living off your ESE mother. Then you can feel like a real man.

ps. this mess owns a home and a car that's paid for. I also have money in the bank. I am more gamma than you are.

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the problem with Adam? Sure he has a lot of stupid opinions and says them out loud, gamma is a democratic quadra after all...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's like an entire thread in of itself, but Te polr is when people do stuff that makes no sense in terms of logic of actions. no I dont expect anyone with low Te to understand that
    so if your argument doesn't make sense in terms of logic would that make you Ti polr?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

living off your ESE mother.
    lol the Ni polr is so real right now

i should tell you how I got a full ride + 10k/year scholarship to law school but thats a story for another time (not to mention the GI Bill in my back pocket)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    What's the problem with Adam? Sure he has a lot of stupid opinions and says them out loud, gamma is a democratic quadra after all...
    yeah democracy is you can say your stupid opinions and then be criticized for them, which is wonderful, and what we're in the midst of

so if your argument doesn't make sense in terms of logic would that make you Ti polr?
    yeah clearly a Ti polr right here

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Simo, why not?

Are you referring to our little internet troll? Lol. I have real world problems to worry about.
    seriously man what have you done to be so hated?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Simo, why not?

You need to listen more and not read into every little move or comment from a woman to mean she might want the d. If you are interested in someone ask them out. If they say no be done with it. Also stop being dismissive of women in that, "oh aren't you cute but you don't really mean it" way. LISTEN. Simple.

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

seriously man what have you done to be so hated?
    Ignored people who are screaming for attention? I dunno. Maybe you can figure it out. All my posts are public.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

l
    yeah democracy is you can say your stupid opinions and then be criticized for them, which is wonderful, and what we're in the midst of
    yeah and many people are also saying that also YOUR opinions are way overboard if you haven't noticed?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    yeah and many people are also saying that also YOUR opinions are way overboard if you haven't noticed?
    I know its beautiful!

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You need to listen more and not read into every little move or comment from a woman to mean she might want the d. If you are interested in someone ask them out. If they say no be done with it. Also stop being dismissive of women in that, "oh aren't you cute but you don't really mean it" way. LISTEN. Simple.
    You are asking too much.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ignored people who are screaming for attention? I dunno.
    well I don't think ignoring @Bertrand would make others hate you, but I guess you really don't care about being hated so forget it

Maybe you can figure it out. All my posts are public.
    not interested

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

lol the Ni polr is so real right now

i should tell you how I got a full ride + 10k/year scholarship to law school but thats a story for another time (not to mention the GI Bill in my back pocket)

yeah clearly a Ti polr right here
    Oh poor deluded Berty, you are poster child for how not to use socionics. How did I miss that you are unable to comprehend it so you make up your own version that revolves around your creative Fi and Ti polr. Saying I am Ni polr and Simo is Ti polr is just your defense mechanism jumping into action...jerky knees. You are making yourself look like a complete imbecile in the process.

Perhaps I misinterpreted my vision of you as pink with those white Ti squares. The symbolism is of you being Ti polr. Wow, my subconscious is good. Now I SEE it clearly. You are a SEE on a crusade. Congratulations, you are what you despise most, Donald Trump.

Simo you are a genius. lol

Introverted Ethics (Fi, )

SEEs are often highly in tune with their emotional responses towards other people, groups, or ideas, and often may be inclined to act on their emotional reactions with minimal restraint. They tend to wear their emotions on their sleeves, and leave little doubt in the minds of others as to the nature of their emotional reactions towards almost anything. Their wide range of emotional responses, though often turbulent, may carry extraordinary weight and meaning to them, and they often deeply value their friendships and connections. They often tend to seek to expand their network of associates, getting to better know and deeply connect with new acquaintances. They may naturally take action in a decisive, morally principled fashion, though such actions tend to extemporaneous; they tend to be compulsive and uncontrolled, and others may perceive them as well-intentioned but erratic and unconscientious.

SEEs may be quite faithful and allegiant to those they are close to; however, their relations and emotional reactions towards others may be volatile and lubricious. Though they often aspire to treat everyone with whom they interact in a convivial manner, they may exhibit strong (and often variable) dislike of certain individuals. They may maintain an internal network of certain individuals whom they regard as friends, and others who they regard as jerks or otherwise with some antagonism. They often have little conception of the history of their emotional reactions towards others; they may be inimical and perncious one day, while incognizant of the conflict on the next.

In any relationship, SEEs feel more comfortable if they perceive themselves, and are perceived by others, as the "leader" in the relationship, as long as the "leadership" is freely and gladly acknowledged by the other parties, rather than grudgingly accepted.

Introverted Intuition (Ni, )

SEEs often have rapid-fire and uncontrolled thinking processes. They are not naturally reflective or contemplative of what they experience, and may regularly fail to consider the consequences or implications of their actions. They may have difficulty concentrating on their mental trains of thought and tend to be inclined to make hasty and impassioned conclusions about the state of their affairs. They can exhibit a tendency to conceptualize their world in overly simplistic terms, without recognizing the degree of intricacy and complexity of the situations around them. In general, they welcome the perspectives of others who can reason with a slower thinking process and help them to carefully mentalize the world around them.

SEEs often lack caution and reserve. Their strategy towards solving problems may involve persuasion and brute force; their natural response to opposition or obstacle is to display further aggression or resistance, including in instances where such resistance is not necessarily appropriate. They may be distraught, tempestuous, and highly emotionally turbulent when their strategy fails. Because of their manic instability, they can exhibit accusatory or antagonistic tendencies towards others; some SEEs fall into a cycle of ruining their relationships or vocational prospects in this way.

SEEs are naturally attracted to individuals who seem knowledgeable and secure as to how events will develop from a given starting point, giving them a more strategic perspective to their own more instinctive tactical approach. They are inclined to make impulsive decisions, based on immediate and short-term considerations, which the SEEs nevertheless hopes will have a positive result in the context of their long-term goals. They expect assistance from others in that regard, and are disappointed if they do not receive it.

SEEs can be insecure about the negative consequences of their actions. They may tend to instinctively suppress and avoid thinking of the negative or painful aspects of their history that their recklessness may have caused. They may lack a calming or guiding influence in their lives, and sometimes attempt compulsively seek out individuals or environments that they feel can unshroud mysteries to resolve their internal chaos.
    Introverted Logic (Ti, )

SEEs generally exhibit chaotic and uncontrolled lifestyles. They are motivated by their impulses and momentary feelings, and may have difficulty carrying themselves to fulfill day-to-day obligations and responsibilities. To the extent that their external obligations permit it, they tend to be habitually unstructured and vagarious. They do not engage in systematic decision-making and may instead base their behaviors on whimsical desires. They avoid restricting or regimenting their lifestyles based on rational or "common sense" behaviors and can resist attempts to bring order and stability to their lives.

They may have difficulty following externally imposed rules on their behavior, and may automatically resist being told what to do in matters pertaining to their lifestyle. They may have difficulty adapting their naturally impetuous lifestyle to some situations. Convincing them to change their ways is a gradual, tiresome and often thankless process, best accomplished by persons whose judgment they trust fully.

SEEs are often inclined to disregard what they see as petty rules and procedures, especially if those require a high investment of time and concentration in order to be understood and implemented, while blocking the SEEs from achieving their goals. If they are suddenly stopped in their tracks by external forces because of a previous disregard for such rules, they can lash out in frustration and impatience, while feeling helpless and angry at having been so sidetracked.
    If you truly want to further the understanding of socionics then show your work for typing me Ni polr and Simo Ti polr. I have talked to him one on one. He is far from Ti polr. lol

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

did I type Simo ti polr?

also you're getting in your own way and being a huge ESE right now

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps I misinterpreted my vision of you as pink with those white Ti squares. The symbolism is of you being Ti polr. Wow, my subconscious is good. Now I SEE it clearly. You are a SEE on a crusade. Congratulations, you are what you despise most, Donald Trump.
    duality is a myth after all I knew it

Simo you are a genius. lol
    of course I am

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did I type Simo ti polr?

care to explain what makes her an ESE?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

did I type Simo ti polr?

Aww, is someone's poor little feelings hurt right now? Your are thrashing about looking for a way to cover your own inability to reflect on your behavior and the future consequences of what you say now out of anger. Come on you can show my Ni polr, Mr Trump?

Your words are meaningless unless you can back them up. Those who know me and have actually seen me might get a laugh or two out of it.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...01-Fe-overload

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

case in point ^

nah its obvious, just keep an eye on her

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

case in point ^

nah its obvious, just keep an eye on her
    I have known her for a while now and I agree on her self-typing as IEI, but since you see her as a huge ESE when she is actually a small IEI, I think you are wearing the wrong glasses

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

duality is a myth after all I knew it

of course I am

Duality seems like an end of life reward or the holy grail of socionics. I have been here long enough to see duals turn to conflictors. Each accusing the other of being a different type because it didn't work out. No one is going to like or agree with all their duals. My early relationships with mine got me into deep trouble. Fortunately they mature and things change. I have both good and bad experiences. I feel if you love someone, both put effort into a relationship, and respect each other then that is more important than any duality.

YWIMW

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast