Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Possible IEI....need feedback.

I've been waiting for this....

Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty kills you. I've never liked the idea of beauty. It seems awful. So much social value gets attached to that word, when it's all just shit. A diversion..from real, ugly things like capitalist fucks getting their kicks stealing money from the poor, or fat fucks consuming the souls of slaughtered flesh at their local mcdonalds...Wall-street bankers brushing shoulders...it disgusts me..

Love is wanting someone to devour you. To consume your soul. The fucker that grabs you and tells you "I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch"...and you comply. That sounds fucked up...but I'm still trying to think of words for this. Fuck.

2. What are your most important values?

I have no values.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

God is relative.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

War has always happened, and will continue to happen as long as sadistic fucks remain in power....waiting for their next hard-on so they can nuke the fuck out of some place and go back to fucking their secretaries. Impotent fucks.

Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Philosophy, spirituality and literature. I never have long conversations with anybody...noone fucking understands me.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

I don't give a fuck.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

I do them when the need comes up, otherwise, I'm not checking up on that shit.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I'm reading Sartre right now. beyond that, I don't have to tell you shit..

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

A month ago. I fucking loved that bitch..

Seeing humanity crumble and fester in it's own wretched, disgusting fluids. Exposed for what it is. Carcasses, corpses...the darkest recesses of man exposed for all to see..bringing on a temporary catharsis.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

A fistfight, or in a shady motel. In the trunk of a fucking car...or tied up in someone's basement.

Evaluation & Behaviour

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I'm stuck in my head.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I look at you, and I can see right through you...I know my shit.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I've pondered this...I guess I need motivation..a reason to live.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Story of my life....6 years ago, I was in my dad's van, with a gun cocked to my head...and I'm still here.

People & Interactions

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like people who I deem worthy of my respect, and who know their fucking place.

I hate spineless cowards.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I want someone to consume me. I want to feel pain. I haven't felt anything in so long...whip out the handcuffs bitch. I don't need a fucking safe word..

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I'd probably....leave them with my girlfriend and go out and try to bum a cigarette off somebody. Figure out where I'm gonna go next...The world's going to shit and it sickens me to bring a child into this fucked up world.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

I'll give him shit for it.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Fuck society. I think deep down....people are broken, but they do all these fucked up things to each other. It's like they're in a lock, stuck in place, and they can't break out. They have all these complexes that just fuck them up, like poison. they're just trapped in these cycles. They don't know where the fuck they're going, but they're all looking for that next fix...a temporary catharsis. Society will eventually consume itself...

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

idk.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

I'm usually in deep thought so I don't notice them...
    Last edited by whipsandchains; 12-22-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What a nice emo meme pic to go with your etype..

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I want to hug you, bitch

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I am retyping as IEI

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    What a nice emo meme pic to go with your etype..
    fuck off.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    I want to hug you, bitch
    i can't tell if you're trying to spite me..

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think you're an LSE who has a really distorted view of the IEI type.
    Troll subtype.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

are you the same dude who was banned from PerCafe the other day and came here to make a huge mess?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well...this is quite funny

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whipsandchains View Post
    i can't tell if you're trying to spite me..
    In this case I would have said fucking bitch

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Finally read your questionnaire. You are so edgy that you're not on the edge at all, it's like you've fallen off of it on accident from lack of grace but managed to survive, as if you've finally entered your rebellious stage when already an adult, no longer with parents to tell you what to do and adults abusing their power due to your age and position. So the only one left to target now is "the man" which is easy to do since it's not focused towards single persons but spread so far apart that it won't really challenge anyone and you can still look cool.

I'm just giving you shit Idk why, something about your avatar makes it harder to take you seriously and the way you speak is like Fight Club meets Recess/Faux-Beta/Sx-So (if you are really a person, maybe you are sx/so?). I may be giving you shit because that avatar is some emo meme I've seen on a meme generator website before plus IEI and E4 is attached, add that with your weird edgy way of talking.

This is me welcoming you to the forum, man or woman of no values with a disdain for society.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you've finally entered your rebellious stage when already an adult, no longer with parents to tell you what to do and adults abusing their power due to your age and position. So the only one left to target now is "the man" which is easy to do since it's not focused towards single persons but spread so far apart that it won't really challenge anyone and you can still look cool.
    Oh my god, is that why people are like that?
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ffs, not another one

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Oh my god, is that why people are like that?
    Haha, idk, that sorta just came out effortlessly when I was responding, I think. Don't remember ever having a conscious thought about that being the reason but it does make sense actually. I'm sure it applies to some.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, idk, that sorta just came out effortlessly when I was responding, I think. Don't remember ever having a conscious thought about that being the reason but it does make sense actually. I'm sure it applies to some.
    You'd think that finally being free of constraints and not having the parental super egos nitpicking your behavior would cause people to be happier, and less resentful about things. It's crazy to me how people will act in the opposite manner; cling even more foolheartedly to what they dislike. As if their identity will be ripped from them if they're not allowed to define themselves by what they hate.

Blows my mind that people don't want to be happy.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of feed back are you looking for?

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

harden up boy.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the way you speak is like Fight Club meets Recess/Faux-Beta/Sx-So
    lol, the first thing I thought after reading the OP was, "Tyler Durden"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    harden up boy.
    I could say the same to you...

Hello and welcome, @whipsandchains

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Jesus
    I don't think this is the second coming but we will see.

William Butler Yeats (1865-1939)

THE SECOND COMING

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
    Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
    The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
    When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
    Troubles my sight: a waste of desert sand;
    A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
    A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
    Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
    Wind shadows of the indignant desert birds.

The darkness drops again but now I know
    That twenty centuries of stony sleep
    Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
    And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
    Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Ffs, not another one
    Unfortunately, for me, alll new IEI are presumed to be Transkar until proven innocent. He's crafty...

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally read your questionnaire. You are so edgy that you're not on the edge at all, it's like you've fallen off of it on accident from lack of grace but managed to survive, as if you've finally entered your rebellious stage when already an adult, no longer with parents to tell you what to do and adults abusing their power due to your age and position. So the only one left to target now is "the man" which is easy to do since it's not focused towards single persons but spread so far apart that it won't really challenge anyone and you can still look cool.

I'm just giving you shit Idk why, something about your avatar makes it harder to take you seriously and the way you speak is like Fight Club meets Recess/Faux-Beta/Sx-So (if you are really a person, maybe you are sx/so?). I may be giving you shit because that avatar is some emo meme I've seen on a meme generator website before plus IEI and E4 is attached, add that with your weird edgy way of talking.

This is me welcoming you to the forum, man or woman of no values with a disdain for society.
    I could've predicted this shit ..People like you are what's fucking wrong with society. You point fingers and cast me aside as some angsty teenagers instead of looking at the fucking signs when they're doing. But nice try at projecting your own lack of substance or any real internal experience onto me, you condescending, passive-aggressive asshole.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I could've predicted this ..People like you are what's fucking wrong with society. You point fingers and cast me aside as some angsty teenagers instead of looking at the fucking signs when they're doing. Condescending, passive-aggressive asshole.
    What is your story then whipsandchains?

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I could've predicted this ..People like you are what's fucking wrong with society. You point fingers and cast me aside as some angsty teenagers instead of looking at the fucking signs when they're doing. Condescending, passive-aggressive asshole.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could've predicted this shit ..People like you are what's fucking wrong with society. You point fingers and cast me aside as some angsty teenagers instead of looking at the fucking signs when they're doing. But nice try at projecting your own lack of substance or any real internal experience onto me, you condescending, passive-aggressive asshole.
    Are you not an angsty teenager? I mean, look at what you wrote.

If you behave like an angsty teenager, you are an angsty teenager regardless of age. There really is nothing else to define you by, because angsty teenager inhibits growth.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lmao.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha I actually think this is serious, unfortunately. I do have some sympathy/empathy though because I know a lot of young, immature IEIs that used to think/behave in the same way... myself included (not nearly to that degree though lol). It's the unfortunate Beta dramatics coming out with nothing really to be angry at.. Craving some sort of so they try and provide it themselves with attempting to be "hard" and saying fuck this fuck that... Expressing it with and 4w3 "I'm so damn unique!"

Genuinely, if you are a real person, you are probably suffering quite a lot ... The world's not that bad but you're really making it worse with your nihilistic attitude. If you see something you dislike, why wallow in it and plead inaction when you could channel that energy to do something to better the world?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari