[/video]

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Confused, Unloved, Lost.

Sorta J/k, i can see aristocracy. But in alot of aspects i can see both sides of most dichotomies.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, what in the hell?
    what is juggalo, icp? never heard of it.. facepaint.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Violent Jay is SLE, that's all I got tho lol
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LIE - Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvmvxAcT_Yc

I hope thats not in my quadra

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOW DO THEY WORK

edit: inconnu beat me to it lol

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    lol, what in the hell?
    what is juggalo, icp? never heard of it.. facepaint.
    Only the most unintentionally hilarious band ever. It's very difficult to explain how awful/vulgar their music is. Despite the fact that they have songs about cutting off the heads of hookers they were evidently closet evangelical Christians (they recently "came out"). They have a weird sect devoted to them. These people drink Faygo and call themselves Juggalos.

Their best music video:

The juggalo funeral (not for the faint of heart):

Her baby died, which sucks, but she didn't get her mother fuckin' Dark Lotus shirt.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^lol. yes. this.

i had no idea.. insane clown posse had a huge following of people who painted their faces and shit.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets not forget when they tried to murder Tila Tequila. Best news headline i ever read.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The only rapcore I can actually stand. Pretty funny.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Hello.
    Hello, you parasite for sore eyes, what seems to be the problem if there is any...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Hello, you parasite for sore eyes, what seems to be the problem if there is any...
    It's time to set the record straight on your juggalo status, so here's your chance to deny it.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's time to set the record straight on your juggalo status, so here's your chance to deny it.
    You've delighted me so long, so I'll ask out of pure mercy, any more bright ideas akin to person x listens to y, so he must be z? And what is "juggalo status"? How come is it "mine"?

Answer those and I'm going to answer. Hall of fame is waiting.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlike something like pregnancy, there are many more shades and degrees of being a juggalo, so that's your status under examination, the what and how of it.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Unlike something like pregnancy, there are many more shades and degrees of being a juggalo, so that's your status under examination, the what and how of it.
    Argumentum ad lapidem (again).

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Argumentum ad lapidem (again).
    No, you're abusing that term again. Try actually reading what it's about.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No, you're abusing that term again. Try actually reading what it's about.
    Heh, why don't you tell what is it about...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Because it's not my argument.
    How is not everything you said so far towards me not your argument and what does "because it is not my argument" mean? Really, I would like you to produce your argument now, for it seems the ones you did produce were not yours and you were commanded by an evil spirit. A schizophrenic.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is not everything you said so far towards me not your argument and what does "because it is not my argument" mean? Really, I would like you to produce your argument now, for it seems the ones you did produce were not yours and you were commanded by an evil spirit.
    If you're too sensitive about this to discuss it that's understandable. Just bear in mind that people will continue associating you with ICP until you clear the air.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you're too sensitive about this to discuss it that's understandable. Just bear in mind that people will continue associating you with ICP until you clear the air.
    Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahah aahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha haahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaa hahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah ahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaha ha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha! !!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!! !!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!! !!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!H ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Haha hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

So what?

You're completely unspoiled by failure, korpsey. Seriously, your mother should have thrown you away and kept the stork if you think I'm going to bow down to accusations full of ad hominems coming from a guy who's only claim in a discussion is "they're going to associate you, repent, repent, repent, save yourself", "you do this and that, you proved it". Proved what?

Give me some who's sensible next time, istead of this korpsey fellow people whomever you are to be so fond of throwing him in my face. Seriously, a taunt like this is worth a thousand insults and I'm going to deliver for you're insulting my intelligence here. I'm not going to waste my time on a shiver looking for a spine to run up to.
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-02-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahah aahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha haahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaa hahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah ahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaha ha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha! !!!!!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!! !!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!! !!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!H ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Haha hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!Hahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

So what?

You're completely unspoiled by failure, korpsey. Seriously, your mother should have thrown you away and kept the stork if you think I'm going to bow down to accusations full of ad hominems coming from a guy who's only claim in a discussion is "they're going to associate you, repent, repent, repent, save yourself", "you do this and that, you proved it". Proved what?
    Fine, let people keep talking about you being a juggalo. It's no skin off my back.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fine, let people keep talking about you being a juggalo. It's no skin off my back.
    Okay, as long they have your permission to do so, argumentum ex auctoritate, let them talk in tiny chat for you and they(?) are just talk and talk you do like no one else. I don't even have to strain myself wanting to rebuke you, it's just too easy. Argumentum ad lapidem (3rd time).

Argumentum ad populum (2nd time).

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, as long they have your permission to do so, argumentum ex auctoritate, let them talk in tiny chat for you and they(?) are just talk and talk you do like no one else. I don't even have to strain myself wanting to rebuke you, it's just too easy. Argumentum ad lapidem (3rd time).

Argumentum ad populum (2nd time).
    Ask a grownup what those mean since you're still fucking up their usage. It's pretty funny how defensive you are about this that you won't even say "No, I am not a juggalo." Remember the method you explained before for telling the best lies, and then review how badly you're following your own advice. Some expert liar you are.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ask a grownup what those mean since you're still fucking up their usage. It's pretty funny how defensive you are about this that you won't even say "No, I am not a juggalo." Remember the method you explained before for telling the best lies, and then review how badly you're following your own advice. Some expert liar you are.
    And who is that grown up - you? Argumentum ex auctoritate again. I'm not defensive, the best line of defence has always been attack, besides you're just parroting me and I can say what you want of me with ease, I can say many things, but it's too easy, you're going to have smarten up a bit to actually do something, so far you're one of those people who would be enormously improved by death when it comes to arguing with me. I had a parrot like you before, its name is Trevor.

Not only you're fake as fuck, you're sharp as a sack full of wet mice.

Try repeating a lie over and over again and people are bound to believe you, if that's not what you're doing at all.

EDIT: You want to say something? Go ahead, don't hesitate. I know you want to but you just can't so you're saying the same things over and over again. Spit it out. Let everybody see it. Just forget the "backdoor" and try a little direct things.
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-02-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And who is that grown up - you? Argumentum ex actoritate again.I'm not defensive, the best line of defence has always been attack, besides you're just parroting me and I can say what you want of me with ease, I can say many things, but it's too easy, you're going to have smarten up a bit to actually do something, so far you're one of those people who would be enormously improved by death when it comes to arguing with me.

Try repeating a lie over and over again and people are bound to believe you, if that's not what you're doing at all.
    I'm certainly not lying. People think you're a juggalo but somehow it's too much for you to say no. Must be rough.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The “TRUE” Code Of Juggalo Family
    Follow these simple steps to be a true juggalo.

1. A Juggalo is not a gang member.
    2. A Juggalo does not say the “N” word NO MATTER HOW IT’S SPELLED or any sluurs of any kind.
    3. A Juggalo should not judge another because of a lack of merch.
    4. A Juggalette is NOT A ******** WHORE! please don’t have careless sex otherwise you’ll wind up like Lara Roxx
    5. A True Juggalo will respect and help people around him or her no matter the problem cuz that’s the true meaning of the word family.
    6. A Juggalo will not drunk or do drugs infront of a little kid.
    7. A True Juggalo listens to the music and the meaning and not to mistake it for a call to violence
    8. Juggalos are all races, genders, sexual orientations, or even genitic mutations (such as retarded or born with 2 sex organs)
    9. Juggalos are whoever you want to be. as long as it don’t mean violence in your life!

ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE FAMILY [MEANING YOUR HATCHET, YOUR MERCH, CD'S, WHATVER U GOT EVEN IF IT'S AN ADVANCE PASS TO THE 2010 GATHERING MUST BE REMOVED AND YOU'RE NOT TO SPEAK THE WORD JUGGALO NO MORE!]

http://killamo187.wordpress.com/2010...all-must-read/

^ Srs bz

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

?

You're like a 5 year old posting some codes on the Internet. Grown up much, eh?

Can I be in your gang, korpsey, the gamma gang/family? I see you've got like few people recruited.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Juggalo4life

Juggalo is a term used to refer to fans of the artists owned under Psychopathic Records. The term was created by Violent J of the Insane Clown Posse for those people who listened to their music. The term Juggalo is a term referring to male fans, while Juggalettes is a term created by the fans to refer to female fans. Violent J stated in Behind the Paint (Violent J's Autobiography) that during a concert they were singing "The Juggla", from the Carnival of Carnage album, and Violent J would say "You can't fuck with the Juggla. What about you Juggalo? Are there any Juggalos in here?" The term is often confused with merely being a fan of Psycopathic Records due to the tight connections Juggalos have to Insane Clown Posse, similar artists and their record label. Many Juggalos see Juggalism as a subculture or even a way of life.

Origins Violent J has always had interest in creating new words and word substitution (an early example is from his youth, when he started calling himself, his brother and friends Floobs). During Insane Clown Posse's Carnival of Carnage era, Violent J was at a show. It was during the song "The Juggla" that he called out to the fans and asked "What about you Juggalo ?" The name has stuck since then.

After the release of their fourth album The Great Milenko, ICP found themselves caught in an updraft of popularity, after their record label Hollywood Records, owned by Disney dropped the album and pulled it off the shelves after it's release only six hours earlier. The bands manager and co-founder of Psychopathic Records, Alex Abiss, then called a newspaper in Los Angeles asking if this would be news. The newspaper put it on the front page and also released it to other major news outlets. After this, many record companies started to bid for ICP's contract. Island records won the contract and made the movie Shockumentary and debuted it on MTV. In 1999 they went on their first national tour, and met up with the band House of Krazees. After the tour, one member from the House of Krazees decided to go his separate way. This would be the birth of Twiztid. ICP decided to leave Island records after the release of Bizzar/Bizaar.

Fast forward to 2002 before ICP released their sixth Joker's Card, A sampler was given out by street teams, and at ICP signings in California and Florida, The Wraith In-Store tour, and the Haunted House Autograph Tour. This included a live recording from the Gathering of the Juggalos 2002 where both members of the Insane Clown Posse talked about their career and the cult they created. At one point, Violent J states:

"We didn't make the sixth to make the people who like the wicked shit happen, or the people who like the Rock n' Roll shit happen, or the people who like the rap shit happen. WE made the sixth the way the Dark Carnival wanted it, and that's exactly the way it is."

The crowd then responded with a roar of cheering. This would be the last CD ICP would produce before The Wraith: Shangri-La.

When ICP released their sixth Joker's Card, the Insane Clown Posse revealed the true nature of The Dark Carnival: the Carnival was in fact, a supreme being (or God), and each album prior to this was one of the tests inside the Dark Carnival. Should one pass all of the tests the Wraith would take them to what is known to the Juggalos as Shangri-La (Juggalo Heaven). When this revelation was revealed in the final track on the album, many former fans became extremely upset and began to dislike and discredit the band intensly. Others, who looked past the graphic lyrics and who understood and appreciated the message were considered true Juggalos. This created a subculture which also followed other Psychopathic Records artists such as Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Anybody Killa, Vanilla Ice, Jumpsteady, Zug Izland, Project Deadman, and Axe Murder Boys.

[edit] Juggalo as Subculture The Juggalo community (also referred to as the Juggalo Family) had its semi-official creation in the early nineties; the result of social outcasts brought into a union through the music they enjoy (in this case, Insane Clown Posse). As seen in other subcultures, from parallels in music came parallels in interests, style and diction (see below for a list of slang terms.) Much like urban culture, the Juggalo community is racially diverse, with African, Hispanic and Asian members amidst the larger European ancestry. Unlike urban culture, however, the social behaviour of Juggalos is highly varied, which makes it difficult to fully define what a Juggalo is. Juggalo personalities can range from strong and outgoing to shy and timid, while their careers could range anywhere from street hustlers to computer analysts. Like religions, it is merely the principles and adherence to them that defines a Juggalo (although it is worth noting that some offshoots of main religious branches do forego some of their principles.) Painting one's face in the style of the members of Insane Clown Posse has been referred to as the unofficial membership badge.

One looming conflict within the Juggalo community is that the term "Juggalo" has never been clearly defined by any one person. Insane Clown Posse have not commented on the subject, since the term has only truly been definable by their fanbase. It is generally accepted that someone who can understand and appreciate the underlying message of Insane Clown Posse's music, as well as able to adhere strictly to a defined code of ethics and morals is a Juggalo; those who stray from the path are not considered Juggalos. Since the fanbase comes in all races, genders and classes, it is impossible to distinguish who a Juggalo is from looks alone.

[edit] The Juggalo Code Anyone who takes claim to the name of "Juggalo" (or "Juggalette", for women) to follow the ways of the Juggalo. If the Code isn't followed, they are often not accepted as Juggalos and at times, depending on the persons involved, are branded "Juffalos" or "Juggahos", slang terms for "poser".

Juggalos are encouraged to follow one's instincts and to believe and be one's self, while striving for acceptance and popularity is strongly discouraged, as is discrimination and/or prejudice based on race, religion, nationality, or social background; Juggalos are expected to judge others by their personalities. For the Juggalo community, the overall message of staying true to oneself and refusing to change for anyone is the true meaning and purpose of living.

Some of the expectations placed on Juggalos are honesty and selflessness, with loyalty being a large factor. Juggalos have a lot of pride and are extremely loyal to themselves and their fellow Juggalos, whom they support without question. In a sense, this is similar to the mentality of a street gang; this notion has come under fire from opposing figures of gangs and cliques. Despite the intense loyalty between Juggalos, it is favourable to still be viewed as an outcast. The comeraderie between Juggalos has led to an explosion of pride between Juggalos, who are all too happy to admit that they are Juggalos and are "down with the Clown". Some have even coined the term "Juggalo Power" for the increase in energy and stamina associated with having pride and strength that various Juggalos seem to experience.

It has been stated by Shaggy 2 Dope that "even some dude who doesn’t even listen to ICP or Psychopathic Records can be a Juggalo, because it’s about more then just listening to the music." Although enjoying both is favourable, neither is as important as sharing the same ideology as other Juggalos.

[edit] Conflicts

Juggalism has met resistance on several fronts. Parents often become confused and frightened by the idea of their child being involved in a street group that enjoys rap music. Many parents find the idea of rapping clowns taking themselves seriously as a large joke and will dismiss Juggalism as pure fanaticism. Since parents usually discourage their children from painting their faces any time of the year other than Halloween, they will also frown upon their child sporting face paint similar to that of ICP's members.

However, there are some parents who understand the juggalo code and approve of their kids finding like minded teens to stick with; gangs make targets out of loners. Juggalo Family rocks!

The following is a post on a juggalo critical forum by a mother of two ninjas by birth and eight ninja kids by proxy:

My son has just turned 15. since the beginning of the school year he was threatened for bein a white rag...do you even know what that means? it means he wasn't with any gang/family. He got harassed and threatened for it. then he got punched in the face hard enough to put a hole in his cheek from his tooth.

Then he said "mom, my friends are juggalos and if I hang with them I might still get harassed but I will have people watchin my back and lovin me like family". Right on, I said.

I have met my son's juggalo friends ..all are respectful, blend into the household...none of them are in trouble at school more than non juggalos...a couple of them saved my son from a jump out (beating)...his friends adore him and would stand behind him no matter what. I cannot , as a mom, explain what this means to me.

In high school I was an outcast, I didn't fit any of the stupid molds everyone wore (this was in the early 80's in a small town). I wish to hell there would have been juggalos then in my town.

I'm glad my son found a place to feel love and to belong...a place where people watch his back at school and on the streets. And I am glad I know his juggalo friends, I have adopted a few of them as sons/daughters by proxy simply because they are great kids and I love'em.

'MCL kids

Juggalo Pride has led to the idea that there is a strong gang mentality in the Juggalo community, to the point where Juggalos are considered actual gang members. As a result, several splinter groups have been cited in newspaper editorials which claim that Juggalism is socially detrimental to its followers. Juggalos universally dismiss these individuals, claiming that they are missing the point completely. Many schools oppose to any graphic association with gangs and/or rap music, and Insane Clown Posse is no exception. Some schools even force students to remove or reverse their T-shirts to avoid conflicts with other students and staff members. Schools also oppose the wearing of face paint on any day other than Halloween or its nearest school day. [edit] "Ghetto Goths" A derogatory term used by some miseducated persons in pop culture (and sub-culture) who may mistake some Juggaloes for a kind of rap loving Goth. This is only in the cases of those who dress in black, and have their face painted in the Clown make-up. In some cases, in relevance to ICP, a Juggalo/Juggalette may have adopted the style similar to that of Goth fashion; Black clothing, but usually baggy pants and loose shirts for guys or girls, and some Juggalettes may wear a short skirt and form-fitting clothing. This has also been popularized by mall-chain stores Hot Topic and Spencers Gifts. This "ghetto goth" labelling may not occur in some cases, as Juggaloes may come in any race, age, culture, size, gender, religious backround, clothing taste, etc. [edit] Juggalo Terms The following is a partial list of slang terms usually used by Juggalos in conversation. For a more complete list, see the links section. Chicken - a term first used in the song "Chicken Huntin’", meaning "racist". Clown Luv - a term used to show the love Juggalos have for one another, first heard on Shaggy 2 Dope’s solo CD Fuck Off. Cotton Candy - a sexually explicit term meaning vagina, first heard on the Tunnel of Love EP on the song "Cotton Candy". Dark Carnival – the supposed driving force of ICP and Juggalos. On The Wraith: Shangri-La, it was revealed that the Dark Carnival was the supreme being. all six Joker’s Cards were based on this divine being and the supposed apocalypse. Faygo - a cheap soda which ICP have been drinking since their youth; today they douse Juggalos with it during concerts. Juggalo Power- an unexplainable internal power that Juggalos apparently possess; whether this is comparable with an adrenaline rush is subjective. Hound Dog - a term for a fan who obsesses over a group for no apparent reason. See also: Juggaho. Juffalo - a fake Juggalo who does not follow the ways of the Juggalo or who has fallen from them. Juggaho - a person who listens to Psychopathic Records artists for superficial reasons only. MCL - abbreviation for “Much Clown Love.” There are also other variations of the abbreviation such as, MFCL, MNCL, MMFCL and etc. Missy - a term for a large overweight woman. Comes from Insane Clown Posse’s movie Big Money Hustlas. Neden - a term for a vagina. Ninja - argued as either a replacement for the word nigga or just comes from Violent J’s childhood fascination with Ninjas. It’s used to identify another Juggalo, such as “What up, Ninja?” Nizzos - a term for a man’s testicles. Piggy – a term used for an officer of the law. Props - a term for giving someone encouragement or recognition of one’s work. Scrub - a term for a poor individual. (read: Juggalo) Sheep - a word for anyone, including Juggalos, who blindly follow without question. Also known as “Juggasheep.” However in Indiana juggalos don't play. in Indy, their is a group known The "Big Fam", it consist of the juggalo street gangs:Juggalo Empire, Natas crew,wicked clown posse, Blaze's Deciples, Juggalo Rydaz bitch , Hatchet Rydaz, Tunnel Ninjas, Juggalette Posse, Twiztid Dawgs, Ninja Deciples, Hatchet Killaz, Clown Reapers, 12th street clowns, and Juggalos Locos. The gang is rumored to be 1,500 to 2,180 Ninjas in Indy with 650 in the City of Elkhart or Etown alone. the rise of vandalism has risen in Etown to be 23% higher then ever before and their have been 2 reported slayings in Etown possibly the work of the Juggalo gangs in Etown. Their Rivals Are: G.D, Sur 13, Latin Kings, OBLC 8,West Side Crips and E.T.B. Their Ally is the Bloodz. juggalo4life

I'm learning a great deal today, and not just about mis-citation of fallacies.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?

You're like a 5 year old posting some codes on the Internet. Grown up much, eh?

Can I be in your gang, korpsey, the gamma gang/family? I see you've got like few people recruited.
    Answer the question, Absurd.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm, yeah I read that all...

Answer the question, Absurd.
    Answer the question, Jadae.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm learning a great deal today, and not just about mis-citation of fallacies.
    Would like to know how are those misstated. You're just saying the same thing over and over again without saying anything. Sorry, but when somebody hits you with a shovel on the head repeatedly and you're just saying stuff you memorised like mantra without doing anything I think you're not only dull yourself but the cause of dullness in others thinking they'll give up on hitting you someday.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would like to know how are those misstated. You're just saying the same thing over and over again without saying anything. Sorry, but when somebody hits you with a shovel on the head repeatedly and you're just saying stuff you memorised like mantra without doing anything I think you're not only dull yourself but the cause of dullness in others thinking they'll give up on hitting you someday.
    Then go ahead and explain how these magic terms you keep repeating are applicable to anything I've said about your juggalo status, and also your refusal to even address it.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Then go ahead and explain how these magic terms you keep repeating are applicable to anything I've said about your juggalo status, and also your refusal to even address it.
    Okay, we made progress now.

You've delighted me so long, so I'll ask out of pure mercy, any more bright ideas akin to person x listens to y, so he must be z? And what is "juggalo status"? How come is it "mine"?

Answer those and I'm going to answer. Hall of fame is waiting.
    I'm still waiting.

Faster, I'm not you and I can't stay online 24/7, korpsey .
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-02-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's yours because no one else around here is suspected of being a juggalo, and it's yours because people often ask "Is Absurd really a jaggalo?" or they already accept it as being true. But apparently your feelings on the subject are too sensitive to even approach it obliquely and so you resort to cheap semantics as a diversionary tactic.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's yours because no one else around here is suspected of being a juggalo, and it's yours because people often ask "Is Absurd really a jaggalo?" or they already accept it as being true. But apparently your feelings on the subject are too sensitive to even approach it obliquely and so you resort to cheap semantics as a diversionary tactic.
    Argumentum ad populum again. It's quite funny you even claim being logical, besides you're dealing in assumptions when it comes to me from day one, you can't even produce evidence to support your claim(s) without resorting to fallacies and my "feelings" range from indifference to sudden outbursts of laughter when it comes to you, seeing you produce that overblown vocabulary of yours, thinking somebody is going to take you seriously the more exotic words you use. I think you missed your career, that of a poet.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Argumentum ad populum again. It's quite funny you even claim being logical, besides you're dealing in assumptions when it comes to me from day one, you can't even produce evidence to support your claim(s) without resorting to fallacies and my "feelings" range from indifference to sudden outbursts of laughter when it comes to you, seeing you produce that overblown vocabulary of yours, thinking somebody is going to take you seriously the more exotic words you use. I think you missed your career, that of a poet.
    No, you fucking moron. That fallacy would only be applicable if public opinion were the basis on which I was attempting to rest the validity of your juggalosity. You keep fumbling the usage of these terms because they're beyond your cretinous ability to understand, and so you keep grabbing them by the wrong end and putting them to incorrect uses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast