Thread: Case Studies of the LII

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Case Studies of the LII

This is a series of case studies of the 16 types, an analysis that covers a summary of traits withheld by a specific type/subtype.

Please keep in mind that this is a rough draft, and I am sharing this with the community for both enjoyment and suggestions
    (The thumbnail at the bottom is one of the first LII fandom socionics diary.ru drawings in 2012)

The Ti-INTj represents the scholarly professor of the Atomic Era, systematizing and improving information into a detailed understanding of
    laws of nature that we know today. Their use of
    speculates already existing ideas as an intellectual challenge to be reformed into a new concept.
    The Ti-INTj is primarily drawn to the natural sciences and mathematics as they can provide a strict analysis of a subject using their potential
    tools of thinking to optimize a way to do something. The Ti-INTj is a very dutiful and serious worker, he will not shy away from improving the work
    of himself and others. However, the Ti-INTj will greatly dislike fast paced schedules and labor, especially if they don't fit his interests. The Ti-INTj is
    responsible for investigation and analysis of technologies and how they function in reality; like an Android finding it's place in the human world.

The Ne-INTj represents the phlegmatic thinker of the Classical Era, observing the world as an autonomous unit and calculating its
    various
    phenomena and processes.
    Their use of willingly develops and works out new ideas for practical application. The Ne-INTj, is primarily drawn to
    science and research, in which they can fluently lecture about the subject and contains a grand capability to analyse specific topics in depth.
    In terms of work routine, the Ne-INTj is very stable and presents a good work ethic, but quickly grows tired of routine and is in need of
    fresh impressions and changes. The Ne-INTj is responsible for establishing intellectual contact, intriguing ideas and new suggestions in communication with other people.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Avalonia; 03-07-2015 at 06:34 PM.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like this series. Keep it up! Find myself relating to the Ne-INTj especially.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I relate very much to both of them. I think I'm a little closer to Ne on the description and a little more like Ti based on the picture.

Actually, I relate more to the Ni subtype than Ti or Ne. I'm going by the 8 subtype system.
    Last edited by The Exception; 03-08-2015 at 08:17 AM.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good start for a rough draft. I'd like to see the descriptions of the other types and the final draft in the future.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LIIbrarian View Post
    I relate very much to both of them. I think I'm a little closer to Ne on the description and a little more like Ti based on the picture.
    You look less masculine.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    You look less masculine.
    <---- There's me!
    Last edited by The Exception; 03-08-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP