Thread: Chae's Questionnaire v0.1 by thehotelambush

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHiddenJack View Post
    I don't think you are IEE at all. You are a rational type to me. The way you explain your conflict with your brother is not that of an IEE's. I think you should read about LIE, good points mentioned in Stratitevskaya's description, and see if it matches. The way you describe your dual sounds to me a soft and warm person, so you can not be EIE, LSI is in no way similar to the person you seek. But SLIs are cuddly at times. You seem to be from the gamma quadra. I think you are LIE @Chae
    LIE was in fact my previous typing so it's funny that you mention it Our conflict is mainly a Te HA struggle, if I really could make something efficient I would just enforce it

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    LIE was in fact my previous typing so it's funny that you mention it Our conflict is mainly a Te HA struggle, if I really could make something efficient I would just enforce it
    Why did you change your mind? How are you from delta quadra? How are you a static negativist irrational type? I am not satisfied.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I am also 3w4 btw
    Very often, people of benefit relations look similar in many ways. My ESI friend who I thought was IEI for example, they outwardly look similar in ways. SLE and LIE look similar in many ways. IEE and LIE might be a similar case. I once had typed myself wrongly as SLE, but then no way I was from beta quadra( also I couldn't drive as good as them haha). Research ability and enthusiasm about new informatiom, surely you are a dynamic positivist, I do not see any negativist traits here. You are a declaring type, you want a partner who will receive your attention (sometimes intense) this is what ESI does.
    Ayyy welcome to the tribe! Well our typing can be molded into anything since we're so adaptable, e3 is a chameleon. Hidden agenda and base mingle well in benefit relations, yes you have a good point.
    My research ability comes mainly from being forced to learn how to do it, and I am enthusiastic because I receive credit for it, it inspires a lot of people which I enjoy. Idk about negativist/positivist somehow, this dichotomy is weird. Nah, it's the other way around, I want to receive the attention from /them/ although I largely take initiative out of principle, when they seem interesting. I don't care much for receiving Fi, I have plenty of it, I could moralize all day. Si comfort-super-snuggles-physical-hocuspocus is my thing, at first I thought it was my PoLR as well until I received criticism by Ti-doms on here

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why did you change your mind? How are you from delta quadra? How are you a negativist irrational type? I am not satisfied.
    I had to since people started seeing a lot of If you want me in your quadra that's dope but my questionnaire apparently said otherwise.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to since people started seeing a lot of If you want me in your quadra that's dope but my questionnaire apparently said otherwise.
    Sometimes LIEs like to act, using their Ni, to put themselves in someone else's shoes. If you like to be an IEE OK but I think in near future you will see that it doesn't fit you well. Maybe you'll meet a SLI and not feel dualized a large part of my self typing had to do with meeting the second ESI in my life and thought wow these two human beings are so similar and I feel so good spending time and observing and analyzing both of them, there must be something. And then when I was sure they are ESI, I was also sure that I am LIE

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sometimes LIEs like to act, using their Ni, to put themselves in someone else's shoes. If you like to be an IEE OK but I think in near future you will see that it doesn't fit you well. Maybe you'll meet a SLI and not feel dualized a large part of my self typing had to do with meeting the second ESI in my life and thought wow these two human beings are so similar and I feel so good spending time and observing and analyzing both of them, there must be something. And then when I was sure they are ESI, I was also sure that I am LIE
    I figure that putting yourself in someone else's shoes is not type-dependent. Acting is more of a Fe, Ne and e3 thing. I somehow find it difficult to compare our stories My parents are Delta STs, dad is SLI-Si Sp/So. I was dualized from the very beginning but my typings didn't make any sense, so finally IEE explains a lot more than LIE. I'm just wondering where Te base is, I venture into inaccurate territory by default and don't care if it's right or not unless I decide to correct it with actual input. Which near future? I can type myself right now as I'm writing this piece

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I figure that putting yourself in someone else's shoes is not type-dependent. Acting is more of a Fe, Ne and e3 thing. I somehow find it difficult to compare our stories My parents are Delta STs, dad is SLI-Si Sp/So. I was dualized from the very beginning but my typings didn't make any sense, so finally IEE explains a lot more than LIE. I'm just wondering where Te base is, I venture into inaccurate territory by default and don't care if it's right or not unless I decide to correct it with actual input. Which near future? I can type myself right now as I'm writing this piece
    Alright then.
    But surprisingly I always had a very good relationship with my SLI elder sister, she is much older than me and since childhood, she took care of me even more than my mother did, and taught me how to read and write at 4. We were close but not duals, didn't understand eachother well, had quarrels related to supervision, couldn't share personal life with eachother, didn't seek advice on relationships from one another, maybe if she wasn't my elder sister we wouldn't be friends. If you are sure about your father's type and your relations, then I pretty much have nothing left to say, you are intelligent so things will fall in place as you read more

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've been discussing my type with Myst, settling down (is that even possible with me? Probably a case in point ayy) as IEE again/ for now. Delta is more comfortable

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Chae

I'll post here too, I don't think Ni is in Ego for you so that leaves Ne/Si valuing ExFx, I see you place a lot of emphasis on Ne, if this is correctly representing you then I think Ne base>Ne HA, and I think I see Ep temperament more than Ej, so overall IEE is more likely than ESE.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrowsofyoungwerther View Post
    Ni example: "I like an environment that is productive and innovative, always delivering the latest awesome stuff to the people. The job may be established, but the customs should not be that way. Old-school jobs feature old-school people so I want my profession to be connected to the pulse of time. "
    Lol, you managed to bold the only one thing that could be Ni, the rest was full-on Ne. Underlined the Ne themes for you.

Of course, both Ni and Ne egos have both strong Ni and Ne. So this here is just a focus on Intuition but with Ne definitely having more emphasis.

Also the values are very Se to me:

"Bravery - Being able to go past shame and fear to try out something new.
    This is just Ne.

The rest could be Se, yah. Trouble is, I could just as easily find a few examples that show Si valuing in the same bullshit general way without seeing information processing more closely.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, there was just an explosion of Ne... an IEI wouldn't have so many interests. I mean their interests are not exactly narrow, but not as wide as Ne types.

But I thought the wearing all-black part was IEI... lol.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Chae uses way too much Ne for IEI. I'm not completely sure, but I still think IEE makes most sense from the information presented and interaction on the forum. @Chae, your new selfies posted speak against Fe-ego as well (as did those before : ). You remind me of my SEE friend in them tbh.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

New input *^*
    Thanks, I love this!
    @Singularity Well - black clothes are just chic in my eyes. There are less problems with matching and washing, and since washing already bores me that's a good feat. It generally contrasts my skin tone, I approve of that, makes me look more like a vampire than the "artist" image that black clothes conventionally suggest. All-black fits into many daily-life societal contexts, there's no risk. Also: You can walk around in black comfortably than you can in other colors. I might just wear a super(wo)man cape or pajamas or harem pants in black and it would still be nice, you have a lot of options. Black makes comfortable things less ridiculous Nearly every store sells that color in any shape and fit I like so there's no hassle when selecting, I never have to worry about finding just one piece. Broadly speaking: my preference sort of goes against some eerie hipster goth mood to promote, I rather look at the practical merits and there are countless of them.

@darya Interesting that I look Se to you. Can you send a (maybe publically available) picture via PM so I can compare, with permission of course? That would be useful. I would interpret none of my pictures as Fe as well, I personally don't like to smile or energize emotionally in general. If I create good mood for people, it's because I got excited by the circumstance itself, I smile and freak out when I like it. No sunshine rainbow unicorn person per se, I'm on the reactionary side there. I'd rather present some weird antics to challenge people's common notions of behavior Or maybe strike a pose because I am so fabulous, that may get out other people's inner diva as well.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Nah, there was just an explosion of Ne... an IEI wouldn't have so many interests. I mean their interests are not exactly narrow, but not as wide as Ne types.
    True though, my interests are a never-ending expansion. People have pointed it out to me in various instances, I can't confine just about anything. Apparently I would be best suited with a job like this guy has, Luigi Colani (a designer who is known for an immensely great variety of otherworldly creations). Mom has dubbed me Lady Gaga because I'm completely eccentric and versatile in any field, style, discourse and so on. I found it fitting since I love her music and weird concepts a lot

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I interacted with you in chat not long ago, I noted that you had very high energy, that it seemed spiky (up and down), that you described a music video as "Beta" in style and I thought it wasn't, that your overall direction in communication was to expand possibilities where I am trying to narrow them or at least consider them one by one instead of all at once, which overwhelms me. I literally requested that you give me only a few links to new music rather than a big pile of them.

Based on that interaction in isolation, forgetting your current self-typing and your posting and chatting history, I would think SEE or IEE first. Then I would look at the other EPs. Then I would look at Fe-valuing IPs, asking myself if IPs can actually be people with zero chill and deciding maybe they can't.

EJ seems problematic because I don't see how you're energetically linear enough for that temperament, and I find your energy bursts irritating--a statement by which I mean no offense, and I hope you don't take any. (There are many EPs in my life whom I love to be around, except that I find it challenging to absorb their seemingly random shifts.) I won't put IJ on the table--silly.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    When I interacted with you in chat not long ago, I noted that you had very high energy, that it seemed spiky (up and down), that you described a music video as "Beta" in style and I thought it wasn't, that your overall direction in communication was to expand possibilities where I am trying to narrow them or at least consider them one by one instead of all at once, which overwhelms me. I literally requested that you give me only a few links to new music rather than a big pile of them.

Based on that interaction in isolation, forgetting your current self-typing and your posting and chatting history, I would think SEE or IEE first. Then I would look at the other EPs. Then I would look at Fe-valuing IPs, asking myself if IPs can actually be people with zero chill and deciding maybe they can't.

EJ seems problematic because I don't see how you're energetically linear enough for that temperament, and I find your energy bursts irritating--a statement by which I mean no offense, and I hope you don't take any. (There are many EPs in my life whom I love to be around, except that I find it challenging to absorb their seemingly random shifts.) I won't put IJ on the table--silly.
    Agree with the spiky energy and the "all at once", I caught myself talking to everybody separately at the same time there, lots of chaos going on. Overwhelming, zero chill, non-linear, random shifts: also a big yes. No offence taken, we're good Never considered Ij descriptions myself, this is practically the opposite of how I work.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can someone point out how I use Fi? There's no debate on it despite the fact that it's apparently in my ego block I can see the argument that I have no Ti at all --> Fi must be the creative + ExFp arguments so far, but where does it manifest?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From your self-descrption LIE or even ILE could be possible, but I saw a picture in the pictures thread where you look almost exactly like my SLI´s friend long-time girlfriend, so...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    From your self-descrption LIE or even ILE could be possible, but I saw a picture in the pictures thread where you look almost exactly like my SLI´s friend long-time girlfriend, so...
    Ohh interesting But the last part was confusing, it's not the SLI's gf but his friend's, right. What do you type the latter as, and her?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohh interesting But the last part was confusing, it's not the SLI's gf but his friend's, right. What do you type the latter as, and her?
    No I meant the SLI´s gf sorry! And I do think she is IEE
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can someone point out how I use Fi? There's no debate on it despite the fact that it's apparently in my ego block I can see the argument that I have no Ti at all --> Fi must be the creative + ExFp arguments so far, but where does it manifest?
    My theory is that the creative function is mainly used as a counter response towards displays of the demonstrative, as opposed to the leading which is pursued for its own sake. For example, if a Te creative type is being taught something purely Ti such as math, they will question the usefulness of it and demand to learn something more beneficial. If a Se creative type sees people over-indulging themselves in some hedonististic pleasure they will activate their Se creative and try to get people to do something.

In the case of Fi-creative this would mean they activate their Fi when they see people catering to the welfare of the group mood rather then paying attention to the ethics of their actions towards individuals.
    Last edited by Muddy; 01-25-2017 at 06:10 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with the spiky energy and the "all at once", I caught myself talking to everybody separately at the same time there, lots of chaos going on. Overwhelming, zero chill, non-linear, random shifts: also a big yes. No offence taken, we're good Never considered Ij descriptions myself, this is practically the opposite of how I work.
    To be fair, I also fail to excel at the chill. But I think my energy is overall often restrained.

I'm no expert on Fi, but I noticed in chat and above, when someone perceived that we might be in conflict, and when I gave my "no offense" disclaimer, you handled the situations very warmly and personally, gauging not whether I was being objectively difficult or offensive, but apparently how you felt about it. I'm a bit different in this way, as I have ideas about "correct" behavior, principles of behavior, that somewhat supersede my personal feelings. For example, I might get angry at someone for acting like a jerk toward me even if it didn't really hurt me, because it could hurt someone, it's out of line, it betrays wordviews that poison the matrix. And if I'm forgiving of someone, it's not because I feel personally warm to them, but along the lines of whether I think they were committed to understanding what was expected of them toward humans in general and did their best. Intellectual and ethical failings are to be expected, but laziness in those realms are anathema to me. I understand my way of being here as congruent with the EIE brand of Fe. (Anyone think nay?)

So if you say that "we're good" but given the same behaviors and perceived intent you said to someone else, "we're not good," that would be how I see Fi from the perspective of a non-Fi-valuing person. I feel shut out from understanding what qualifies for "we're good."

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    No I meant the SLI´s gf sorry! And I do think she is IEE
    Ahh now it makes sense. I thought, well if he hints at IEE then it would have to by the SLI's all-time fav If you like, can you describe their dynamic a little?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

To be fair, I also fail to excel at the chill. But I think my energy is overall often restrained.
    I perceived you as very constant Less "surprise surprise" and chaotic than I am, but still involving herself with an active mindset.

I'm no expert on Fi, but I noticed in chat and above, when someone perceived that we might be in conflict, and when I gave my "no offense" disclaimer, you handled the situations very warmly and personally, gauging not whether I was being objectively difficult or offensive, but apparently how you felt about it. I'm a bit different in this way, as I have ideas about "correct" behavior, principles of behavior, that somewhat supersede my personal feelings. For example, I might get angry at someone for acting like a jerk toward me even if it didn't really hurt me, because it could hurt someone, it's out of line, it betrays wordviews that poison the matrix. And if I'm forgiving of someone, it's not because I feel personally warm to them, but along the lines of whether I think they were committed to understanding what was expected of them toward humans in general and did their best. Ethical and intellectual laziness is anathema to me. I understand my way of being here as congruent with the EIE brand of Fe. (Anyone think nay?)

So if you say that "we're good" but given the same behaviors and perceived intent you said to someone else, "we're not good," that would be how I see Fi from the perspective of a non-Fi-valuing person. I feel shut out from understanding what qualifies for "we're good."
    Yes, you described universal Fe while I was using Fi just right there Here's how I see "we're good". We interacted once, got along, exchanged - just like we exchange right now. There was no hostility, maybe a misunderstanding or disagreeing about taste but that doesn't count, the overall situation and our disposition is important. I.e., the relation.

If we "were bad", there would be a sense of hate between us, rejection, even avoidance, wanting the other person to suffer. But you're here contributing and supporting me which is very kind, I greatly approve and I am thankful, that's why we're (on) good (terms).

It would have to be something major for me to change my mind about liking you - it works that way. I do see when you are objectively offensive and would have no qualms about punishing you/calling you out/putting you in your place/telling you it's wrong, but I forgive and ignore it since I want to treat you well myself, and something good might return.

To me, hate goes both ways and ends up as a spiral. So when you cut that connection, everything improves. My anathema is just plain ignorance and making another person feel unloved. Hence I try to practice that as good as I can, even if it's not so easy and I can in rejection or moralizing mode. Does it differ from your view about principles of behaviour? Our definition of ethics seem diametrically opposed.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Chae uses way too much Ne for IEI. I'm not completely sure, but I still think IEE makes most sense from the information presented and interaction on the forum. @Chae, your new selfies posted speak against Fe-ego as well (as did those before : ). You remind me of my SEE friend in them tbh.
    I did consider SEE a while ago but Chae seems so intent about Ne stuff all the time that I have a hard time seeing it as just Ne role. Dunno, @Chae could talk about Se more.

Yeah, I see her as Ep temperament for the exact same reasons. To be more clear, I don't find her irritating like that, but I do definitely notice the energy bursts stuff - I can handle it decently I guess.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I perceived you as very constant Less "surprise surprise" and chaotic than I am, but still involving herself with an active mindset.

Yes, you described universal Fe while I was using Fi just right there Here's how I see "we're good". We interacted once, got along, exchanged - just like we exchange right now. There was no hostility, maybe a misunderstanding or disagreeing about taste but that doesn't count, the overall situation and our disposition is important. I.e., the relation.

If we "were bad", there would be a sense of hate between us, rejection, even avoidance, wanting the other person to suffer. But you're here contributing and supporting me which is very kind, I greatly approve and I am thankful, that's why we're (on) good (terms).

It would have to be something major for me to change my mind about liking you - it works that way. I do see when you are objectively offensive and would have no qualms about punishing you/calling you out/putting you in your place/telling you it's wrong, but I forgive and ignore it since I want to treat you well myself, and something good might return.

To me, hate goes both ways and ends up as a spiral. So when you cut that connection, everything improves. My anathema is just plain ignorance and making another person feel unloved. Hence I try to practice that as good as I can, even if it's not so easy and I can in rejection or moralizing mode. Does it differ from your view about principles of behaviour? Our definition of ethics seem diametrically opposed.
    This is so interesting I have read it twice (okay, thrice) and will read it again in future. I'll need to think on it.

You speak of things that don't easily enter my feeling realm. "Hate" is something I am very uncomfortable engaging in, as I feel it degrades my own soul, and I am likely to suspend relations with someone rather than be pushed into hate. There is one particular person who is Fi-ego whom I refuse to interact with, and I know she thinks I hate her, whereas I am allowing her the dignity of not hating her, and maintaining my own integrity, by keeping distance between us. I mean, she happens to be mean and a nutjob, which are NTR, but the conflict plays out as an Fi-Fe divide, too.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is so interesting I have read it twice (okay, thrice) and will read it again in future. I'll need to think on it.

You speak of things that don't easily enter my feeling realm. "Hate" is something I am very uncomfortable engaging in, as I feel it degrades my own soul, and I am likely to suspend relations with someone rather than be pushed into hate. There is one particular person who is Fi-ego whom I refuse to interact with, and I know she thinks I hate her, whereas I am allowing her the dignity of not hating her, and maintaining my own integrity, by keeping distance between us. I mean, she happens to be mean and a nutjob, which are NTR, but the conflict plays out as an Fi-Fe divide, too.
    Wow ok, it really strikes a chord

It's interesting that you avoid hate - which imo is the exact reason why you don't truly know if you're seen as hateful. If you would ask her about your relation and actually interacted, I know she would give you feedback that's quite different from your perception of the situation. As you refuse to interact, hate is created, not because she's mean or you are thought to be mean, but simply because the bond is no longer existent. Do you think she'd likely reject or accuse you unless you show the hostility I talked about? It's a perspective thing in my eyes, but that's because I seem to value Ne.

Hate, to me, is a great feud where both parties openly want each other's worst out of pure fear and weakness I experience this often and it takes a lot of endurance since the relation goes on, it can be painful and I understand that it degrades your soul. And yes, it's uncomfortable. To me though, it strengthens what I want and what I don't want, it's even a source of unexpected confidence sometimes. Once you've experienced the deepest manifestations of hate/fear, you can prevail better because I feel that a bright tall tree has deep dark roots.

In that paradigm, hate is the flip side of love aka altruistic care. So, a bad relation that you want to save altruistically is like a chess game, you need to defeat each other so well but give each other advantages, too - in order to stalemate. (Imma stop at this point omg )

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I deleted a buncha stuff bc it's a thread derail. @Chae, thanks for the advice. It won't work in this case, but it might help with other, actually viable relationships.
    Last edited by golden; 01-25-2017 at 09:33 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Yeah it shows the difference between Fi and Fe well.

Wow, I'm like that too with hate. Dunno if this is a Ti/Fe thing.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

It's interesting that you avoid hate - which imo is the exact reason why you don't truly know if you're seen as hateful. If you would ask her about your relation and actually interacted, I know she would give you feedback that's quite different from your perception of the situation. As you refuse to interact, hate is created, not because she's mean or you are thought to be mean, but simply because the bond is no longer existent. Do you think she'd likely reject or accuse you unless you show the hostility I talked about? It's a perspective thing in my eyes, but that's because I seem to value Ne.

Hate, to me, is a great feud where both parties openly want each other's worst out of pure fear and weakness I experience this often and it takes a lot of endurance since the relation goes on, it can be painful and I understand that it degrades your soul. And yes, it's uncomfortable. To me though, it strengthens what I want and what I don't want, it's even a source of unexpected confidence sometimes. Once you've experienced the deepest manifestations of hate/fear, you can prevail better because I feel that a bright tall tree has deep dark roots.

In that paradigm, hate is the flip side of love aka altruistic care. So, a bad relation that you want to save altruistically is like a chess game, you need to defeat each other so well but give each other advantages, too - in order to stalemate. (Imma stop at this point omg )
    Hum... if there is no bond anymore, and there is refusal to interact, you call that active creation of hate?

Anyway, you know that what I'm completely sure about for you is you are no Ni ego and you have 4D Fe. You know that I was still considering ESE before, but you've shown Fi very clearly now. This neatly fits with the Ep temperament I've been seeing more and more clearly too.

So, that leaves IEE unless you just overplay the Ne role of SEE. So just to have that final conclusion that does not change, say more on your relation to Se.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Myst Here we go, you love typing material so I wrote you a novel.

The short version: Can't really relate to Se on a deeper level.

The long version: Everything in my perception (or should I say: inexplicable insane freaky maniac imagination from outer space) is far too fuzzy and chaotic, there's no room for confrontational spirit and stuff around me. Maybe territory, to some degree, but it's rather about my own than everybody else's. I'm usually just fooling around being busy in my head/preoccupation at hand instead of moving people. I might say that "Person x is talented at this, they should try it" or give some input here and there, influence someone to approval so they act accordingly. But my mindset is not really tuned to obstacles. Resistance is something that I don't really enjoy in daily life, when someone resists me I try to see why instead of overcoming it. I wouldn't dare to hurt them or make them fearful that way, I wouldn't see the point in going on and on.

The only occasion when I want to overcome resistance is when trying to convey a point to broaden people's mind. Which is all the time, I love to give arguments, but I don't debate or pressure "relentlessly" and loudly until everyone's in shambles. I had a rather traumatic experience like that in an art course last semester where someone else pressured others against their will.
    A supposed yoga teacher who taught a class was staging an "experiment" with three of his students in front of a big audience, as an end presentation of their art project. Two were forced to stand opposite to each other with extended arms for like, 10 or 15 minutes? Didn't check. It was a difficult yoga stance that needed a good sense of balance. The third student was giving them math equations to solve so they would not drift away attention-wise. She had to say it in such a robotic tone, I was horrified. I imagined being in their shoes, very creepy. The yoga teacher was shouting at them as if in a drill, making them repeat mantras like "You don't even believe it yourself!!! Louder!!! Posture straight! Look him in the eye! Concentrate!!" all while they had to answer the math questions. The two students in the stances started shaking and sweating like the world would end. The room was dead silent. I saw how they were suffering under the physical challenge and mental burden of embarrassment, one became extremely red in the face. That atmosphere was terrible for me. A no-go, beyond uncomfortable, torture. I was hugging my shy friend in the neighbour seat making big eyes, hoping to be comforted and distracted (since we could not leave the room). I was sort of whimpering a small "Help me..." but he just shrugged! He SHRUGGED! So I pokerfaced my way through this and ranted all day how bad of a person this yoga teacher is. Later, I heard that this teacher made two other students cry earlier that day with his cruel edge master methods. I was shocked how he could do something like that as well, although I was not surprised. A student of his told me that she enjoyed him pushing the envelope - my faith in humanity collapsed a little, how can you be so masochistic. I felt that this would not be the point of yoga, ruining the skills of his students with his physical fear games like a general. Yoga should be about silence, relaxation, working with tensions in the body, breathing, feeling awesome, that kind of stuff. It's not the military, but I had to accept that this guy is doing his job the way he does it and some enjoy it. In a nutshell: pressuring others violently in that tone with controlling moves is damaging to my soul. Math, too. More than control, actually.

Back to Se descriptions.
    Being proactive in society shoving people right and left to act is far from my style, too. So is physical education at school, I found it mean and too harsh, I couldn't meet the standards unless I was on good terms with the teacher. Since I'm a teacher's darling simply by curious and hardworking character, this was my way to compete. Bond with the person you want something from, be ambitious, show your sparkly talents, and everything is fine. Your competition will wither as they tear each other apart while you improve yourself. It's the "First Avenger: Civil War" principle

"YES! A HARD TASK! I WANT IT!!!" - That's not me. Or "LOOK AT THAT GIRL/GUY! HE/SHE IS TAKEN! HAH I'LL CHANGE THAT " - not me, either. I see all potential difficulties beforehand and select the small and special task that gives me a proportionally well-dosed outcome. A challenge isn't too enjoyable for me. Significance and purpose over challenge all the way. Also, interfering in other people's business by taking what it theirs is not right. I dislike intrusive people who exude this behaviour as well. I've had some Se lead guy trying to shake me awake while I was just laying around - didn't like it at all, it was rude and unacceptable, and didn't feel good. Neither did I react to this behaviour in any way nor did I fight back. Sure I wanted payback because it's inconsiderate, but since I know that this style is needed for Ni leads and inactive people of our society, why call him out, it's his manner. I also knew he wouldn't do it again since it was of no use. Concerning the taken gf/bf: I'm too careful, too respectful of boundaries, and I would see bits of the drama scenario flash before me prior to even advancing the couple. "This could happen, and this and this, they will hate me, I will get called this and that...". That's not paranoid, it's reasonable and saves me.

Sometimes I check out what status assets people have but that's because I'm keen on knowing "what it takes" visually when it comes to profiling and being different. I want know what's impressive, but also what is hip and nice rather than braggy but not very pleasant.

As for assertion of what I want, sure. Getting what I want - there are always detours and distractions. I'm usually lucky/spontaneous and my people skills aid me, that gives me good results. Most of my success is based on being able to pull everything out of my head. And lost of creativity. My fantasy definitely surpasses my outward observation of what has to moved and why et cetera. I sort of notice it best when I'm going to bed, 1001 scenarios and things to do and new ideas and interactions go down before my mind's eye. That's quite restless and not very sensorial unless my feet get cold. What motivates me sometimes is extreme jealousy and wanting to measure up, but it takes some time to gather this (rather negative) energy.

From what I've read, Se ego can be intensely stubborn, aggressive and direct, wanting everything to be their way, that I can provide sometimes. On the other hand... me forcing someone else goes on in more subtle ways, although I would like to be peaceful in the first place. Making all decisions on my own - always, unless there is a competent voice. I make a decent leader but I can get lost in my own world, I can influence my team simply by very active contribution and pointing out very important issues anc chances, saying who is best at what. If you'd put me into a high rank of the army, I'd be a failure though.

Winning a fight - depends on the consequences for me and them, and a lot of conviction. I'm confident in winning if I am likely not too be resented and there's no other way, i.e. inevitable self-defense. Opposite to my usual self I can be very brutal physically because I know what hurts in which place. Calculating my moves for maximum success < improvising their unpredictable destruction, though That's usually effective but it surprises me. Other than that, I will hesitate to confront unless I observe a good opportunity or my loud temper flares up out of nowhere, that happens here and there and it's rather dangerous. I'm more of a verbal type, when someone tries to hurt me on that level, I expertly manipulate their psyche into submission/ giving up just by words, threats, prodding every weak point there is. I see psychological weak spots of a verbal conflictor quickly and step on them as I want to, and confuse them with all sorts of bs, mixed signals, deflections until they stop understanding how their existence works. Or I might not react or say anything at all, which is one of the best techniques. It drives overly aggressive people mad since they don't get the reaction they want. I can sort of protect others in the same verbal fashion so they will get an advantage, as in, maneuvering a discussion to avoid this or that person's harm. But at the end of the day... all this fighting stuff, ugh. I'd rather just cuddle and have sex all day without panem et circenses or Waterloo going down around me. Non-violent people who value peace, creative expression and productivity are way nicer to be with, I prefer not to be bothered. People I like can be go-getters but not the Donald Trumpian Se way without any sense of morality.

New stimuli, social experiences, networking, out there hustling: nah. I'd rather be at home with my family and close people, dreaming, writing, researching and creating stuff on the internet, and I go to university to get a proper degree. I look after my resources. My life is simple and easy in that regard, only my mind and health can create problems. Even at university, I don't stay around for others outside of lessons (where I go all out intellectually to shake these people up!), my family is more important and likeable. I don't feel safe out there, either. When out with my bike: Even uncomfortable because of weather circumstances, that sounds weird, but it's the case. Again, the obstacle avoidance: Piles of snow outside on the streets? I'll stay where it's warm and comfy. That would take something really interesting to get me out of there :')
    Last edited by Chae; 01-26-2017 at 01:24 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I deleted a buncha stuff bc it's a thread derail. @Chae, thanks for the advice. It won't work in this case, but it might help with other, actually viable relationships.
    Glad to hear it, either way <3 Yes!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Subtype is also still needed If there are any impressions, go

So far I think that I use Fi more at command so it's not too visible, I actually showed it above. On the other hand, my demonstrative seems to be unusually strong so that would suggest Fi-sub?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Myst Here we go, you love typing material so I wrote you a novel.

Yeah, good novel there. I can see why you got to the conclusion about not relating to Se on that deeper level, yep. So I was perceiving this correctly then.

Out of curiosity, what makes you type as sx/sp over sx/so? You do really remind me of someone who I typed IEE sx/sp with weak sp but I wonder what makes you go for sx/sp over sx/so. Also, which sx/sp range do you relate to here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tual-Stackings ?

PS: as for subtype, Ne subtype?
    Last edited by Myst; 01-25-2017 at 11:37 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post

Yeah, good novel there. I can see why you got to the conclusion about not relating to Se on that deeper level, yep. So I was perceiving this correctly then.

Out of curiosity, what makes you type as sx/sp over sx/so? You do really remind me of someone who I typed IEE sx/sp with weak sp but I wonder what makes you go for sx/sp over sx/so.

PS: as for subtype, Ne subtype?
    <3 <3 <3 Yesss <3 <3 <3

As for Sx/Sp: my homebody/materialistic/self-protective sense overpowers every craving for social interaction, I am held back somewhat even if my default mode is going all out. That paradox itself is very Sx/Sp. I feel contraflow but I act more pro-human than I think. What's your perspective? I behave all social on this forum with everybody but that's because I sense more freedom. I'm very curious why you ask since well, it's a blindspot, I don't estimate things realistically in that regard so I like the outward perspective.

Ne-sub seems nicee

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also, which sx/sp range do you relate to here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tual-Stackings ?
    Midrange.

EDIT: If I choose from Sx/So, it would definitely be coolside.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

<3 <3 <3 Yesss <3 <3 <3

As for Sx/Sp: my homebody/materialistic/self-protective sense overpowers every craving for social interaction, I am held back somewhat even if my default mode is going all out. That paradox itself is very Sx/Sp. I feel contraflow but I act more pro-human than I think. What's your perspective? I behave all social on this forum with everybody but that's because I sense more freedom. I'm very curious why you ask since well, it's a blindspot, I don't estimate things realistically in that regard so I like the outward perspective.

Ne-sub seems nicee
    Yeah I'm familiar with that paradox heh.

I can't fully exclude the sx/so coolside for you though, I'll let you know if I get to a conclusion on that.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will add, though, that I didn't say I don't know if I'm seen as hateful. I said I'm quite sure the person I spoke of sees me as hateful. It's actually just not a very relevant parameter to me. I can't always control how other people see me. But I can refrain from corroding my own world with actual hatred. And I don't really want to save bad relations. I want out of them. I do want to save real friendships with people who matter to me, though, and I've gone out of my way to do that more than once.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm familiar with that paradox heh.

I can't fully exclude the sx/so coolside for you though, I'll let you know if I get to a conclusion on that.
    Superb

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ah wait @Scarper, this is the thread I meant. Feedback always welcome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12