Thread: Aqua talks about himself - thread

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aqua talks about himself - thread

This is my shameless thread for patting myself on the back and telling myself how awesome my life of an adventure is. Of course my life isn't always awesome but I consider myself to have lots of high points since the intense pace of my life. This of course means a lot of shit too.
    If nothing else, it will prove to be constructive because I don't have to brag in the threads irrelevant to my narcissism.

I'll start by listing my merits:
    -I have hitchhiked thousands of miles from the most North-Eastern country of Europe to the most Western point (Cabo da Roca in Portugal) of continental Europe.
    -It would somehow feel natural to mention something about women but I choose to go with the "gentleman won't kiss and tell". But I think some of you have gotten the picture. Partly I'm also willing to forget about that hobby as it was since I find less and less jolly pride in it. I try to transform into seducing voters and some lucky woman over and over again. The first one is practical and the second one is more ethical.
    -My most common reaction in a street fight situation is to verbally provoke the attacker and then let him physically attack me with my defences down. This has more interesting potential to my taste. I've done it for a few times and seen some people break since they are helpless when their fists won't work against the passive resistance of Cunthi!
    -I used to weight 120 kg but I lost 35kg, most of it without trying. I just began dating.
    -I've tried more than 25 drugs and I've taken more than 30 acid virginities with one really fucked up trip. Drugs ain't cool? Well, at least I know what I'm talking about AND I'm not strung.
    -I seem to have a fairly high IQ (some tests said 133 and 136) but I don't trust most tests since they probably indicate the score to be higher. Afterall those tests survive better in meme genetics ("Look man, I am enough intelligent to go to Mensa according to this awesome IQ test").
    -I'm fucking underground, man!
    -I've never had sexual fantasies about men but I've tried sex with a man just to break a pattern.
    -I am a fairly visible activist.
    -I am very known for various activities which are often feats of decadent stupidity/awesomeness. Often people who I can't remember come to me and tell me about something they found hilarious/impressing/crazy.
    -All the things I can say I'd remember reading before the age of 9 were encyclopedias, dictionaries, Alko (Finnish state monopoly for stronger drinks) catalogue, A Brief History of Time and an ABC with "N: ****** washes his face but won't get any whiter". There must be more that I can't think of. Selective memory and so forth.
    -I was a pure gentleman at young age. When I was less than seven mommy took me to supermarket I didn't go to the candy sector but at the cashier to help people pack their purchases. Moving to city at age 7 gave my act a new corrupted flavour.
    -I was voted to be the Most Attractive Male in this forum. It means much to me since I wasn't always popular. And this thread probably won't help it.

I still have a lots of stories to tell. Feel free to brag here and I might try to top it.

After writing this all I felt like I need some kind of a disclaimer. I don't think that you would experience your life less interesting and I don't mean to say that I don't have problems.

I will probably continue channeling my shit into this thread even if I'd be the only to bump it. It will serve me, members who are tired of my unchanneled bullshit and the few who are interested in my bullshit.
    Last edited by Aquagraph; 10-13-2012 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Had an unfinished sentence and a grammar mistake.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The title should have had "Another" in front of the title.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Absurd talks about himself:

- I like girls. Really. No shit.

I mean, not girls under the age of one. Women, sounds okay.

Anyway, I didn't read what you wrote but is sure sounds promising.

Female people as in female. That's what gives me life - that's even better. Some of them do give actually, I can tell the rest to fuck off, and I did.
    Last edited by Absurd; 10-13-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just solved a contour integral without really trying. I barely even checked if jordans lemma were ok either. TOP THAT!
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fermi View Post
    I just solved a contour integral without really trying.
    Umm, like, it's interval, not integral!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just solved a contour integral without really trying. I barely even checked if jordans lemma were ok either. TOP THAT!
    Heil ******, okay.

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Q: What's the value of a contour integral around Western Europe? A: Zero, because all the Poles are in Eastern Europe.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ContourIntegral.html
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Q: What's the value of a contour integral around Western Europe? A: Zero, because all the Poles are in Eastern Europe.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ContourIntegral.html
    How can you tell the difference between a Finnish introvert and a Finnish extrovert?

When he's talking to you a Finnish introvert looks at his feet.

A Finnish extrovert looks at yours.

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've heard that one but with mathematicians but it still cracks me up. lol

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    How can you tell the difference between a Finnish introvert and a Finnish extrovert?

When he's talking to you a Finnish introvert looks at his feet.

A Finnish extrovert looks at yours.
    Lies. Finns don't talk. They just grunt.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Same here, and I'm no Finn.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmph.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right. Perhaps the extroverts do. I might wave my hand briefly if I'm feeling bold.

Aqua, I've tried approximately double the amount of different drugs than you! Ya ha ha haa. You got some catching up to do. And I'm not even hardcore! Go check out the lists people have made at psyvault and reconsider what you wanna brag about.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aivonaima View Post
    Aqua, I've tried approximately double the amount of different drugs than you! Ya ha ha haa. You got some catching up to do. And I'm not even hardcore! Go check out the lists people have made at psyvault and reconsider what you wanna brag about.
    Well, you're into herbs, test chemicals and I don't know which of the pharmaceuticals you counted.

That's your 420th post btw.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Have you determined what percentage make false claims to oh-so-fashionable autism?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Have you determined what percentage make false claims to oh-so-fashionable autism?
    I don't understand the context of your quote + post.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worries, the object of the inquiry will make a huffy defense soon enough.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aivo has a habit of mentioning her autistic disorder whenever she explains why she acts the way she does. It got a little old, and I guess it's questionable if all the things she attributes to this disorder are indeed related to it.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Aivo has a habit of mentioning her autistic disorder whenever she explains why she acts the way she does. It got a little old, and I guess it's questionable if all the things she attributes to this disorder are indeed related to it.
    She's so autistic as I am a Martian.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you're into herbs,
    Not really.

test chemicals
    Research chemicals. Not really.

and I don't know which of the pharmaceuticals you counted.
    Anything I've taken with the intention of getting my head fucked up. Most of it is common street drugs. I looked up a list I once wrote down and according to it,

7 opioids! I'm surprised. I only liked two of them. Two of these are commonly sold as medicine and other two in some special cases. Three of them were opiates. None of them were morphine.
    7 stimulants and I'm surprised again – you'd think a great lover of stimulants like me would've had more.
    6 completely natural drugs of which two were herbs, and this includes cannabis.
    8 RCs of which five were psychedelics
    12 in a form that is being sold as medicine and these are some of the most fucked up intoxicants I've ever encountered, believe it or not.
    10 psychedelic drugs of which two were natural.
    3 dissociative drugs and that is why I'm kinda fucked up I guess. Even one is too much! :-D

Naturally, overlapping occurs.

Haha, wtf, no fucking way. How the hell did that happen.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    I found three mentions in the last couple of months – one was an attempt of joking, one was because it was related to face-blindness and inability to read expressions (VI is really kinda rocket science to me), one was because I was told to take a joke I obviously didn't get. I don't think it's really that much. Have you considered it's maybe just you guys paying ridiculously much attention on the few times I've mentioned it? The whole fiasco with my typing thread last May doesn't count – I was instructed by Aqua to mention it and asked people to stop bringing it up several times – go check it out yourself if you don't believe me.

Aww you, you're so very cute with that thing you've going on. I bet we'd have a loooot of fun together. The three doctors and two neurologists who treat me would probably also love to have a chat with you – your talent for diagnosing people over the internet is amazing.

I don't really talk about it often in real life, I tend to avoid the whole subject unless I'm really sure it won't confuse people even more Just trying to act like nothing happened when I take something literally and situations end up being a bit awkward. I've got it pretty much under control and actually, it's pretty much only noticeable by others with similar conditions – "normal" people just think I'm a bit weird. In the internet, I tend to mention it when it's relevant to the context, to avoid misunderstandings and ambiguity (because I'm pretty tired of it after dealing with it for my whole life), or to make an interesting point, or as a joke, because I have such a lousy sense of humor. It's kind of a habit because it affects so many things, even if they're small.

But I bet you know all about that since you're obviously one of those stereotypical aspergers with no sense of when to shut the fuck up and just keep your awkward bullshit to yourself, aight.

Also, this thread is now called Aivo invading Aqua's thread because she's just that much of a self-centered bitch.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aivonaima View Post
    Aww you, you're so very cute with that thing you've going on. I bet we'd have a loooot of fun together. The three doctors and two neurologists who treat me would probably also love to have a chat with you – your talent for diagnosing people over the internet is amazing.

I don't really talk about it often in real life, I tend to avoid the whole subject unless I'm really sure it won't confuse people even more Just trying to act like nothing happened when I take something literally and situations end up being a bit awkward. I've got it pretty much under control and actually, it's pretty much only noticeable by others with similar conditions – "normal" people just think I'm a bit weird. In the internet, I tend to mention it when it's relevant to the context, to avoid misunderstandings and ambiguity (because I'm pretty tired of it after dealing with it for my whole life), or to make an interesting point, or as a joke, because I have such a lousy sense of humor. It's kind of a habit because it affects so many things, even if they're small.

But I bet you know all about that since you're obviously one of those stereotypical aspergers with no sense of when to shut the fuck up and just keep your awkward bullshit to yourself, aight.

Also, this thread is now called Aivo invading Aqua's thread because she's just that much of a self-centered bitch.
    No diggity.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No diggity.
    Mommy is so proud of you, little smoochey-poo

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm, @Aivonaima, what happened to 200 posts of yours?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its good to love oneself. Better than most of the self hating attitudes

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noted too that whenever someone states about liking oneself. All those little pathetic worms creep from the sewers to leech on.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool list hommie, the self-control you practice in an altercation is truly commendable.
    Easy Day

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Other stuff is pretty good, but i heard the internet tests for iq dont really work and all commercial feel good shit. Though mensa real test was easier for me than the internet ones. So dunno.

Why not jolly fuckin attitude anymore?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is one is kinda sad too, but I had a blowjob while playing Skyrim on Xbox.

The frenum of my penis once snapped during sex.

I've tried injecting once just for the fuck of it.

My guestimate says that at least 300 people have seen my junk IRL. People are real eager to know whether there's anything under the kilt and often request proof in addition to my testimony.

I'm also enough hardcore to wear a kilt in -20°C/-4°F.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    Other stuff is pretty good, but i heard the internet tests for iq dont really work and all commercial feel good shit. Though mensa real test was easier for me than the internet ones. So dunno.

Why not jolly fuckin attitude anymore?
    Primarily this is because of the difficulty in enforcing the non-use of outside tools which can help such as a calculator and the ease with which one can circumvent time requirements. The time aspect is actually one of the most important parts. IQ tests are less about knowing the right answer and more about knowing it right now.

As well as often times being created by someone who isn't qualified to craft the test. Not to say the results are bad, they just aren't verifiable as accurate.
    Easy Day

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is one is kinda sad too, but I had a blowjob while playing Skyrim on Xbox.

The frenum of my penis once snapped during sex.

I've tried injecting once just for the fuck of it.

My guestimate says that at least 300 people have seen my junk IRL. People are real eager to know whether there's anything under the kilt and often request proof in addition to my testimony.

I'm also enough hardcore to wear a kilt in -20°C/-4°F.
    How did the injection feel can you descripe it with some words ?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Primarily this is because of the difficulty in enforcing the non-use of outside tools which can help such as a calculator and the ease with which one can circumvent time requirements. The time aspect is actually one of the most important parts. IQ tests are less about knowing the right answer and more about knowing it right now.

As well as often times being created by someone who isn't qualified to craft the test. Not to say the results are bad, they just aren't verifiable as accurate.
    Some reserach i read some long time ago ( im not interested too much) said many internet tests are done to fool people to thery advertizement sites so that they get money or most of. And the test i have done online are not like the official test i have done.
    But also one documentary i watched showed also about iq tests, that the score often changes depending on the circumstance you are betweenn ages and so much that they are not really stable meter of anything. But the more iq you have at any current moment the more fun you are having wit the moment so it can be a little not so solid criteria for something.

its not bad to feel good about oneself as i rightly stated

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    Some reserach i read some long time ago ( im not interested too much) said many internet tests are done to fool people to thery advertizement sites so that they get money or most of. And the test i have done online are not like the official test i have done.
    But also one documentary i watched showed also about iq tests, that the score often changes depending on the circumstance you are betweenn ages and so much that they are not really stable meter of anything. But the more iq you have at any current moment the more fun you are having wit the moment so it can be a little not so solid criteria for something.

its not bad to feel good about oneself as i rightly stated
    Didn't mean to imply that it was. My apologies.
    Easy Day

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Didn't mean to imply that it was. My apologies.

I didnt meant to imply you implied. My apologies to you mister =D =D!