Thread: Frankie Boyle

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love frankie boyle, could never figure out his type for sure though. Closest I ever got was some E6 ISTp.

"That's a shit drawing, Robert. There are children your age who can make shoes" lol

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    I considered that too, but I'm thinking he might be too offensive/shock-based to be delta (although the fact you love him too might suggest otherwise). Also the way he picks on people's disabilities and makes fun of off-limits tragedies a bit too soon, like Jordan's disabled son, Baby P, Jade Goody, Susan Boyle seems like straight up defiance of the sort of individuality-sensitive political correctness espoused by deltas IME, but I could be wrong, and I can't work out if it's specifically related to Fi-devaluing (mocking taboos) or Ne-devaluing (not seeing potential in others, mocking the weak... haha pun!) or both or neither. I guess I've always thought of making fun of the vulnerable being a stereotypically beta ST style of humour (e.g. Fat Chicks in Party Hats, South Park). Also the endless rape jokes despite lots of criticism about rape victims taking offense. I was thinking maybe ILI or LSI, but I can think of things that don't quite fit with both typings... I'm trying to track down a copy of his memoirs at the moment.
    LSI could work. I feel like a lot of his shock insult comedy could be more related to him being an Sx 6, which isn't too farfetched for an ISTj.

Quote Originally Posted by octo
    mocking the weak
    I GET IT