Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Yes, everyone has noticed when you have done alts. You have a lunatic 5 vibe that comes through everything.

I have never done any alts nor have I seen anyone say I have any? Tell me who said that and who is supposedly my alt, in that case.
    Most of your comebacks are total lies youve made up which is kind of hilarious.
    Your alt is Lustghost. But you can't name mine.

Not even everyone agrees on my enneagram typing, except for the sole fact that everyone besides you agrees that I don't have a 9 because that's a complete absurdity. From ye old discussion with Alioth:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    I'm deeply empathetic and sensitive especially to outcast people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alioth
    You call them worthless to their faces and then edit it before they have time to read it.
    Thou hypocrite! First remove thine head out of thine own ass, and then thou canst see clearly to remove the head out of thy brother's ass.

If I'm a lunatic 5, then I can go join a bunch of awesome artists, musicians, painters, etc. Lunatic 5s make a huge portion of the real art that gets posted on enneagram threads and real art in general. What can you do?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    Your alt is Lustghost. But you can't name mine.

Not even everyone agrees on my enneagram typing, except for the sole fact that everyone besides you agrees that I don't have a 9 because that's a complete absurdity. From ye old discussion with Alioth:

Haha, thats not me. I dont have an alt. But if I made one I definitely wouldnt put ghost in the name, thats too obvious.

Why do you feel the need to make alts in the first place? It sounds like its a clue to your type..

I still stand by your 9 fix. Its one of the most obvious things about you.
    Maybe its hard for you to see because 5s can be assholes and can "cover" 9ness, online at least. But its obvious that you have conflict issues and everytime you have argued for something on discord and then got on voice, youve acted like nothing and have been disregarding the argument in sake of your own peace.

Thou hypocrite! First remove thine head out of thine own ass, and then thou canst see clearly to remove the head out of thy brother's ass.
    huh?

If I'm a lunatic 5, then I can go join a bunch of awesome artists, musicians, painters, etc. Lunatic 5s make a huge portion of the real art that gets posted on enneagram threads and real art in general.
    Yes, youre a 5. Glad we got that sorted out
    Last edited by maniac; 04-29-2017 at 07:08 AM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post

There should be no space between our bodies. Every surface that is capable of touching should touch. Put my forehead against hers and just merge into her.

The great boxer Jack Dempsey was known for punching hard. He was asked where he aimed on his opponent, nose or chin? He said neither. He aims for the back of their head. That is what I am doing too. Aiming for the back of her head. Not aiming for anything on the surface. But like punching through your face till my fist reaches the back of your skull and comes out the other side.

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you can give it, I can take it. Tonight you are gonna go down in flames, just like Jesse James. I am gonna shoot you down, Jesse James. I am bringing you in dead or alive.

love that

You're struttin' into town like you're slingin' a gun
    Just a small town dude with a big city attitude
    Honey are you lookin' for some trouble tonight
    Well alright

You think you're so bad, drive the women folk wild
    Shoot 'em all down with the flash of your pearly smile
    Honey but you met your match tonight
    Oh, that's right

You think you'll knock me off my feet
    'Til I'm flat on the floor
    'Til my heart is cryin' Indian and I'm begin' for more
    So come on baby
    Come on baby
    Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for
    If you can give it
    I can take it
    'Cause if this heart is gonna break it's gonna take a lot to break it
    I know tonight
    Somebody's gonna win the fight
    So if you're so tough
    Come on and prove it

Your heart is down for the count and you know you're gonna lose it
    Tonight you're gonna go down in flames
    Just like Jesse James
    You're an outlaw lover and I'm after your hide
    Well you ain't so strong, won't be long 'til your hands are tied
    Tonight I'm gonna take you in
    Dead or Alive
    That's right
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neokortex View Post
    Well INFPs, I think, generally are lazy by nature. But I wouldn't think of that of the goal oriented Ni dom INFJs. Since previously you mentioned your ENFP friend having an inferior Ni ("symbolic tattoos everywhere"), as if comparing that to yourself.

Okay... what things? Seems like a heightened Se there? Which is shadow at INFPs and Inferior at INFJs. Does that override Fe?
    Especially considering your 1w2. The conscious delay in self-gratification, postponing fun. Hence I opted for a 9.

Okay... can you tell me a case when you were extremely direct? Especially considering that (4)w5 and E5 pulling you back. You said that "and when I feel that they keep looking at me, I tend to push them away or shy myself away." That's anything but direct.

And here:

Do you tell them?

Well, that pretty much sounds social. You never had problems with your friends regarding your directness? I often loose potential friendships because of being too honest (and bc of people being too picky nowadays). It sounds like you don't really have anything strong, subversive put out there that would cause some backlash. A stir among your allies. Which is why Sx/Sp is a wandering lonewolf.

DD Do you have big boobs? I love big boobs. xD

I wouldn't say E8 is non-existent in E1. For someone on PerC wrote that E1 is an E8 chained down. Would you elaborate on that aggression when you actually decided on someone and went after them? What methods do you use? How did it turn out?

Na, the way I see it is that Sx/Sps like to do it outside of the watching gaze of... the Big Brother. It's just not a social matter for us. So that way things can be really freaky for girls. Since they tend to be, khm, physically lesser in strength. So the challenge is for us is to strike the right balance btw being intimidating, creepy and not being a puss. Being social enough and less Sx first. But with Sx/Sps..., honestly I haven't met much of them. Almost none, since I never had time for a second time to reassess. This autistic girl, she said she had been, pretty much had that erratic energy to her, fooling around with me but completely disregarding everyone else in the room, us being in a wavelength that nobody understands. And I backed out because I wasn't into her looks. We could have made out right on the first day I met her. So next day I see her in the dining hall, and ask what she thought of the encounter. She said it was fine. So I tell her I'm interested in her case, I might be having some autistic traits as well, would invite her out to learn more about it. She gives me her facebook address, then a week later, after she added me, but had not messaged me, I write her that 2 days later I'm ready to see her about the topic. She responds that she feels used, I only want information out of her. And it's because I got too far with all the sexual honesty the first time around, that made me more responsible. I told her I wasn't interested in her looks but still wanted to see how she reacted if I pushed things just a bit further... DD We both got really steamy but still sthing said inside me that not with this girl. I guess, it's "all or nothing" now for her.
    I am too lazy to quote point by point lol ...

My friend with tattoos everywhere is ESFP not ENFP. When shes tired she becomes lazy of course, but basically she cant stop moving. She is travelling way faster than me. She can 3 or 4 checkpoints in one day and go to another city in a midnight bus which i never wanna do and cannot do.

I have young pretty face, tall and skinny. But no big boobs lol.

My problem with my friends is not really about directness, but that i usually forget the social norm or hence i hurt their feeling in stupid ways.

And i am not always direct. One of my friends described me as 'shy but aggressive, very contradicted'

This is what usually happens when someone shows me their interest in me (especially someone that i have no interest in). In the hotel that i just stayed, one of the staff members quite liked me (i can tell thats because of my face cuz i didnt really have a convo with him, and i think he is E2). Usually when i meet people for the first time i am quite friendly (my friends said i am more flirty than friendly but i dont think so). So when i first met that guy at the hotel counter (it was at night i was really tired after a long day out) we already asked me like 'why you travel alone', 'you dont smoke right?', and he even 'offered' to show me around but i said no but thanks cuz i was super tired. 3 days later when i was using my laptop at the lobby (actually i already checked out), he checked out my screen and sort of asked me what is this what is that. I was really pissed off and just thought this is none of your biz fucker. And i turn the back of laptop to him with my disgusted eyes. Until his boss came from outside (which i had a long and great convo with after i bargained with him on my room price) and talk to me (the boss is quite flirty by the way), i could smile and talk more again.

Just something happened (while i was typing this reply) that i think not so happy. Not sure it is sx/sp thing or not. Or im just being infp ish. Now i am at a local bus station waiting for a bus to another city. It is a developing country here and most people dont speak english. There was just an old fat white retired guy asking a local girl next to me where is the elevator. The local girl looked confused. The sign of elevator is sharp and clear. The old white fat shit asked very arrogantly yet stupid (imagine, typical white people who think everyone is their pussy even when they need help from someone else). I just hate seeing this cuz i am also asian and i just shouted 'the elevator is over there, there is a big sign'. The white shit walked away extremely pissed lol.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noguchi View Post
    I am too lazy to quote point by point lol ...
    My problem with my friends is not really about directness, but that i usually forget the social norm or hence i hurt their feeling in stupid ways.

And i am not always direct. One of my friends described me as 'shy but aggressive, very contradicted'
    Then why do you indicate 1w2? Isn't it more like 1w9 or 9w1 if you, like in this case, were lazy and more lenient of yourself to not quote me in segments?

Just something happened (while i was typing this reply) that i think not so happy. Not sure it is sx/sp thing or not. Or im just being infp ish. Now i am at a local bus station waiting for a bus to another city. It is a developing country here and most people dont speak english. There was just an old fat white retired guy asking a local girl next to me where is the elevator. The local girl looked confused. The sign of elevator is sharp and clear. The old white fat shit asked very arrogantly yet stupid (imagine, typical white people who think everyone is their pussy even when they need help from someone else). I just hate seeing this cuz i am also asian and i just shouted 'the elevator is over there, there is a big sign'. The white shit walked away extremely pissed lol.
    Would you think there's a mirroring there? That you don't like others to take what they want (in this case "pussy") when at the same time you allow yourself to go after what you want without thinking?
    "I hate people telling me what is right what is wrong especially in social occasions. I would do anything to shut their fuck up."

"My problem with my friends is not really about directness, but that i usually forget the social norm or hence i hurt their feeling in stupid ways."

Lemme guess. You hurt them by impulsively saying something. Blurting it out? With some cursing thrown over the top? (;DD)

"I am not aggressive with them unless I really want them and going to get them."
    Okay, you still haven't elaborated on this. Ain't the guy to be convincing and goin' after you first to get you going after him, second? Could you describe a scenario?

3 days later when i was using my laptop at the lobby (actually i already checked out), he checked out my screen and sort of asked me what is this what is that. I was really pissed off and just thought this is none of your biz fucker. And i turn the back of laptop to him with my disgusted eyes. Until his boss came from outside (which i had a long and great convo with after i bargained with him on my room price) and talk to me (the boss is quite flirty by the way), i could smile and talk more again.
    "- (no bragging) Quite a lot of guys are interested in me (I didn't try to get their attention) and when I feel that they keep looking at me, I tend to push them away or shy myself away. (Or maybe this is because I am E4 or INFx) That's why although I always want a partner, I have been single for like 3 years"

Aha, you don't like your privacy invaded, huh? So it sounds like the reason you shied away from guys and have been single for 3 years is because you have an E5. E5 is withdrawing. But it also has an aggressive side due to its connection to 8. So if you're invaded, then you might be telling people quickly to "fuck off." But I guess, then, that you're going after the more relaxed guys. Who'd keep a safe distance?
    Except for impaired empathy, an ordinary guy who's looking for down-to-earth, loving, loyal friends and a geeky, warm, voluptuous girlfriend!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

killer track

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default Unhealthy Sx/Sp

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Guardians Of The Galaxy OST is pretty SX/SP. "Hooked on a feeling" "If you like Piña Colada, and getting caught in the rain..." "Ain't no mountain high enough" "Come and get your love" etc.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I read that as "I want to throw you back in my head and never let you leave." haha @Cassandra .. and that would probably work better for me ;x *secret romantic-dreamer*

I almost wonder if the above would work just as well or better for some sp/sx who could sometimes use their sx "creatively".

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I read that as "I want to throw you back in my head and never let you leave." haha @Cassandra .. and that would probably work better for me ;x *secret romantic-dreamer*

I almost wonder if the above would work just as well or better for some sp/sx who could sometimes use their sx "creatively".
    I relate to a lot of stuff that gets pegged sx/sp and I just chalk it up to that to avoid cognitive dissonance ;p

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The whole premise of the article is that beautiful women raise cortisol levels in men and cortisol is bad for health. However, at the same time testosterone levels are raised in men too when they are around beautiful women, which would help balance out and mitigate that negative impact on health.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I know they're..

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Wow that's actually pretty cool... and kind of pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Maybe there's a reason why you often see something like that in nature... physics at play. You'd wonder if the universe actually looks something like that.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

So cute.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

One minor question. How is this porn different than the one in the Sp/Sx thread?
    Except for impaired empathy, an ordinary guy who's looking for down-to-earth, loving, loyal friends and a geeky, warm, voluptuous girlfriend!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This woman seems sx/sp.

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I still don't see anything (S)xtreme in this thread.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still don't see anything (S)xtreme in this thread.

...How is this Sx/Sp at all? The bomb burning the ground is not exactly the most important element, to say the least...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

One minor question. How is this porn different than the one in the Sp/Sx thread?
    The ones ive posted? In sp/sx I sometimes post girl with an outerwordly creature, representing solidarity because of SP first (cant truly merge/make a being of you two, with another creature), and usually something evil to represent lack of social. In sx/sp I post two humans because you can only truly merge with another human, because SX is most important.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dad was listening to this in the car lol.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)