Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skins

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Skins

I haven't seen this for a while, but I posted a typing thread on EIDB when I was around half way through the series. Then a few days ago my mate was watching 4oD, and I realised there wasn't one on here.

Tony: SLE (of the 3w2 (although 7w8 is possible) variety); Fi PoLR is evident
    Sid: I'm seeing Si leading
    Michelle: ESE (another 3w2)
    Cassie: IEI (craves Se)
    Chris: SEE (not as sociopathic as Tony; certainly doesn't have Fi PoLR; however, his sense of adventure is evident)
    Jal: ESI (fiercely defends her friends iff they're in the right, and I think someone who has a great understanding of bonds)
    Maxxie: possibly some Fe or Se leading type. He was a bit 2D in the series
    Anwar: I can see ILE, but this is purely behavioural
    Effy: I just saw valued Fi in the episode where she talked
    Abigail: EIE I could easily see. Distinctly Aristocratic and probably Fe leading. Although SLE wouldn't be out of place
    Angie: IEI. I sense a lot of passivity there. Who better than an IEI?
    Josh (Abigail's brother): LSI wouldn't look out of place

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I wanted to know what type Cassie was in another thread (though I didn't think anyone here would have watched the show ).
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=13696

hkkmr began typing some of the other characters, too - I think he has good suggestions.

I would say Jal is probably a Gamma introvert.

I'm not sure about Sid - I thought INTj or ISTp as a 'preliminary' guess (whatever that means) - though Si-leading (i.e. possibly ISFp...hmm, actually, I don't why I hadn't considered it).

But yeah, I'm hopeless at typing.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    And do you see more evidence for Fi or Ni leading? Just curious.

I'm not sure about Sid - I thought INTj or ISTp as a 'preliminary' guess (whatever that means) - though Si-leading (i.e. possibly ISFp...hmm, actually, I don't why I hadn't considered it).
    I see little to no evidence for Ti.

But yeah, I'm hopeless at typing.
    Indeed you are... just kidding.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Still haven't watched the show, girls aren't hot enuf.
    You watch Hollyoaks?

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do you watch this show?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Download 4oD here. Alternatively, go on YouTube, but it might be hard to find.

It's good, Annie. Gives you an insight into what teenagers in Britain get up to. In some places, such as the penultimate episode, it's complete bullshit, but for the most part, it's pretty realistic.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87f9EPdoX8s

Here is a good example of a supervisor relationship of a SLE and LII imo. Well what I think...

Se-polr LOL
    7w8 becomes more likely all the time. Either that, or a really unhealthy 3w2.

Yeah, I can see the SLE in Tony, because I can draw parallels with he and I. However, there are elements of him that don't ring true for me.

Hmm about Sid. You haven't explained the Ti. I just don't see it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't, because you're Ti creative. But you certainly go blaring Ne around. Otherwise Tony wouldn't be an SLE. The Se is evident. That's why he's an SLE. The Ti he only reveals here and there. Watch this: from 04:00 to 04:50. It reveals obvious Se, EP temperament. It also shows his Ti, complete with Fi PoLR. It's a caricature of it in fact. Absolutely laughable philosophy, but it truly is something a Fi ego would break down in tears about; the sheer lack of coherency or comprehensibility of human relations. He reduces relationships to atoms banging against one another. At the same time, you'll see how Sid clearly values Fi. He has a lack of Fe, yes, so he may well not be a Fi ego type, but he's certainly not Fe ego. I don't know why I said SEI if that's what I did say.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you observe Sid's behavior... usually the first word out of his mouth is... why..
    what... or funny? That's sick, why did you do that.. Sometimes I don't know what you're thinking... etc...

The implicit internal dialogue is that whatever is being said is irrational, or illogical. The thing about him that is most evident is that he has no Se

Also what he does is not really Fi.. he has no relationship with Michelle, it's more a infatuation..
    Ha! I never thought of it like that. Good work, hkkmr.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sid's like a retarded from what I have slightly observed...

Aww, he's so adorable though, I think you just got me hooked on a TV show Ezra -___- I love him and Cassie especially together. Tony's character himself can go fuck off and so can Michelle

Actually no, I think Sid's an now and that him and Cassie are identicals but he's the subtype and she's
    Last edited by ScarlettLux; 01-30-2008 at 02:01 AM.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    penultimate
    Hell yeah. In the course of my entire life, you're the only person besides myself that I've witnessed using this word.

l33t +4
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahahahahhaah what the hell the actor who plays Tony is the guy who played the main character in About A Boy!! what type do you think he played in that? IEI?

Last edited by hellothere; 01-30-2008 at 08:20 AM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Aww, he's so adorable though, I think you just got me hooked on a TV show Ezra -___- I love him and Cassie especially together. Tony's character himself can go fuck off and so can Michelle
    <3...though I kind of like all the characters .

Also, that trailer with teh Radiohead that hkkmr posted kicks ass.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tony's a dick, but he provides much of entertainment in the series. He's one of the most interesting characters to watch. Sid's too bumbly; his heart's in the right place, but he just annoys me. I couldn't have a friend like that. Michelle's too vain. I think Anwar and Chris are the most human characters.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jal's pretty cool too. Noone acts like Cassie in real life - she is a total caricature of an INFp gone cuckoo but I can see a lot of dolphin in her (the poster on this forum! lol!)

Is all English TV this much better than North American? The music used is spectacular too, hmm.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

And do you see more evidence for Fi or Ni leading? Just curious.
    I just thought she was obviously a Gamma introvert in her general demeanour - I couldn't really go further than that. ISFjs have a Ni hidden agenda, and INTps have a Fi hidden agenda - I was considering all the times she acted under stress, or when she was acting naturally etc., but it was too difficult . E.g. when she blames Sid for causing Cassie to try and kill herself, that would be a perfectly natural response for basically everybody with her understanding of the situation. When she is waiting for Michelle (who was busy with Tony) so they could go shopping, and other such moments, the expression on her face and her general annoyance seems to be ignored by everybody else - it is only obvious to the viewer, and everyone carries on oblivious. In those situations, she is the only normal character - everyone else is completely fucked up. I don't really know what to make of all these things, though actually I think your ISFj typing may well be right.

Fuck, I should have taking Media Studies at A-level. I have become the very thing I detest...a TV junky who spouts cliches.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Is all English TV this much better than North American? The music used is spectacular too, hmm.
    Skins is really the very best show for teenagers or Young People in their 30s...I don't know what American shows you'd compare it to. There seems to be a million American tv shows on British TV...some of them might actually be good. If I see an American TV show set in High School or whatever it's called, with all these kids standing around in long corridors and putting things in each others lockers and travelling around in a yellow bus, I just think 'fuck, another one!'.

I like Veronica Mars though (the show that is, not the character...)...I used to watch Kenan and Kel too - so I think American teenage stuff can be good. But my brother irritates the fuck out of me watching Smallville all the time, so it can be bad.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never watched the show so going to have to do them one at a time from clips on youtube....

Cassie - INFp.....definitely.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WLp7E-yQYRw

Michelle - Alpha SF maybe? Reminds me a ton of a girl who was obsessed with me for awhile that I never knew had this crush on me. Said I reminded her of the main character from Smallville oddly enough. Could be a Beta NF I guess too though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8kWufsvIT7E

Tony- I can see ESTp I guess. Can already tell I don't like the kid and would definitely get into many fights with him, and prolly end up kicking his ass.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fo7TZu9YlUk

Sid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ULLb0DJM0A Caretaker maybe? I can see INTj as a possibility too I guess.
    Last edited by Suomea; 01-30-2008 at 07:23 PM.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jal's pretty cool too. Noone acts like Cassie in real life - she is a total caricature of an INFp gone cuckoo but I can see a lot of dolphin in her (the poster on this forum! lol!)

Generally the production values on most of the programmes here are much better. But nothing really rivals stuff like Friends. America is the don of producing shows of ten plus series. We makes some quality TV for a few series... then stop. Instead, we have soaps. Australian (Neighbours) and British (Hollyoaks (C4), Eastenders (BBC), Coronation Street and Emmerdale (ITV)).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just thought she was obviously a Gamma introvert in her general demeanour - I couldn't really go further than that. ISFjs have a Ni hidden agenda, and INTps have a Fi hidden agenda - I was considering all the times she acted under stress, or when she was acting naturally etc., but it was too difficult . E.g. when she blames Sid for causing Cassie to try and kill herself, that would be a perfectly natural response for basically everybody with her understanding of the situation. When she is waiting for Michelle (who was busy with Tony) so they could go shopping, and other such moments, the expression on her face and her general annoyance seems to be ignored by everybody else - it is only obvious to the viewer, and everyone carries on oblivious. In those situations, she is the only normal character - everyone else is completely fucked up. I don't really know what to make of all these things, though actually I think your ISFj typing may well be right.

Fuck, I should have taking Media Studies at A-level. I have become the very thing I detest...a TV junky who spouts cliches.
    I think ESI makes sense for Jal. IJ temperament isn't hard to spot, and she blatently has Fi. The Se is evident to.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well just wanted to weigh in again because I finished watching Series 1 - wow. Even though the ending was a bit tacked on and too try hard for my tastes what with the musical montage ... it was still loads better as an overall show than mostly anything I've seen so far, excluding Buffy the Vampire Slayer =P

I have some new opinions now as to the types - note that I always attempt to make the intertype relations work for my own fun

Effy: IEI - Ni subtype. I was tempted to type her ILI but it really doesn't fit based on her quite emo personality and the stuff she has said... she is a lot more extravagant and over the top than I think an ILI would ever be. Her lifestyle actually mirrors mine at past points in my life when I was wilder and I can definitely see why it appeals to her... very romantic, "bad" ass attitude. It makes sense to me that she Dualizes with her brother.

Tony: SLE, there's no doubt about that.

Michelle: ESE I would probably agree with, but I almost see EIE for her in some places but then I realize I wouldn't act like her in such situations and she seems too "surface" ... more Alpha quadra values and has too good of a personal style to have PoLR lol. Benefit relationship with Tony explains a lot.

Jal: LSI Se subtype. Yep, I am disagreeing with ESI b/c she reminds me so much of my LSI friend who is extremely loyal, has this sort of ferocious quality about her, dependable, reliable. Just b/c she is like that doesn't mean she has to be leading ... she just acts too much like LSIs I know to not be one. Her and Michelle being Semi-Duals would make perfect sense as well!

Sid: Difficult to type... whittled it down to LII, Ne subtype. Funny how Tony & him are friends but I gotta say that I see supervision too & him being duals with Michelle creates an interesting aspect doesn't it? I retract my previous IEI typing - he's not slick enough to be a male IEI

Cassie: IEI, Fe subtype. No questions asked.

Chris: ILE, Ne subtype. I think he also shows a heavy propensity towards ... I mean I could see SEE as well but I dunno, this seems better. It could work just as well, really. lol think about his relationship as an Infantile w/ Angie, lolz.

Angie: SEI, immature subtype. She's a little too different from Effy & Cassie in that she has little "edge" associated with Beta (imo) and she's much more Care-givery, even just her role as teacher. She seems to be conflicted, but takes things in stride.. valuing. Mousey.

Anwar: Annoying. I don't like this guy, therefore I won't type him. He done Maxxie wrong.

Maxxie: Not enough character development to really tell but I'll hazard a guess @ anything ExFp

Abigail: EIE unfortunately (but a crazy ass bitch version)

Kenneth: Uhh.... what is his point in the series?

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck, after watching Tony's little interview, I see so much of me in him. Mannerisms especially.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Skins

I just finished watching it, and it's utterly fucking ridiculous in terms of plausibility, but it's pretty entertaining.

There's a lot more insight to be gained into Effy's character here. Far, far more likeable than in the last two series. Definitely Beta introvert, probably IEI. I also saw an interview with the actress who plays her, and she is most likely Se ego, so I'm not surprised if she's an IEI with a touch of Se.

JJ is LII. Freddy wasn't really developed enough; as far as I'm concerned, he's a bland individual. Most likely SEI or something. Initially, I thought Cook was an ESE, but part of me thought he could be SEE or something later on when he started all that shit in college. He's definitely a 7w8.

That little annoying bitch, Katie is it? She's probably Beta extrovert. Her sister Emma: most likely introverted from a Se/Ni; I was thinking ESI, actually, but I could be wrong. That Naomi chick is probably SLE.

Oh yeah, that careers advisor (was it?) pisses me off. She's probably Delta. Head teacher is probably Delta too - LSE or something. The other woman is most likely Gamma. Keiran is probably Gamma too.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Effy is an IEI, told you! Just a super Ni one.

Is Kaya (actress) really Se ego? That's interesting, and probably does explain her character exuding the Se toughness out of her generally quiet demeanor. I love it.

JJ is def. an LII, agreed. Kind of a caricature of one though, bleh. I thought Cook was an SLE? Exxp temperament for sure, if anything, but he does remind me of someone I would get along with -- good times. Nice that him and Effy hooked up at the end too, hot dual sex, yum.

Err, I think Freddie is an IEI-Super Fe subtype or SEI. Yes, he's bland and not really as pretty as many girls make him out to be.

Katie - SEE/EIE. Hard to tell so far. Emily - ? EII ? Seems Fi to me, little Se. Would make sense if Katie were SEE, supervising Emily.

Naomi - Hate her. Such an annoying cliched "indie" feminist character. Ugh. I'll say she's SLI, just cause she really reminds me of this one SLI that hated me ... dressed all wacky, had that exact same dry, 'badass' kinda attitude, marches to her own drum sorta thing. EXACTLY like her.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Kaya (actress) really Se ego? That's interesting, and probably does explain her character exuding the Se toughness out of her generally quiet demeanor. I love it.
    Go on the Skins website and watch the interview with her. She actually expresses her admiration for Naomi, and says she's "quite like her" (I assume that meant IRL), in the way she's very opinionated and "doesn't give a shit about anyone else".

JJ is def. an LII, agreed. Kind of a caricature of one though, bleh.
    Absolutely.

I thought Cook was an SLE? Exxp temperament for sure, if anything, but he does remind me of someone I would get along with -- good times. Nice that him and Effy hooked up at the end too, hot dual sex, yum.
    lol - I think she will end up getting with Freddy. As for Cook, he could be an SLE. The reason I said ESE was when he was going "ahhhh, just relax! Smokin' spliff, hanging out with you guys and drinking beer - it's all about that, man". It's like a "no rush, fellas" kind of attitude, that I attributed to Fe and Si.

Err, I think Freddie is an IEI-Super Fe subtype or SEI. Yes, he's bland and not really as pretty as many girls make him out to be.
    Yeah, he's good-looking, but he's conventionally good-looking. My brother has a friend like this - they're just bland as fuck people. I doubt he is IEI; they have more character to them.

Katie - SEE/EIE. Hard to tell so far. Emily - ? EII ? Seems Fi to me, little Se. Would make sense if Katie were SEE, supervising Emily.
    Fair point, actually.

Naomi - Hate her. Such an annoying cliched "indie" feminist character. Ugh. I'll say she's SLI, just cause she really reminds me of this one SLI that hated me ... dressed all wacky, had that exact same dry, 'badass' kinda attitude, marches to her own drum sorta thing. EXACTLY like her.
    Yeah, she's not an SLI necessarily, but I know what you mean.

Pandora, ah. I forgot about her. Ne leading.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL how the hell did I forget Pandora too? Yeah, major ENFp if there ever was one. Adorable but annoying.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL how the hell did I forget Pandora too? Yeah, major ENFp if there ever was one. Adorable but annoying.
    I considered ILE because she just ignores people and seems to have god awful intra-personal skills. She actually pisses me off a lot.

ETA: she also brings a bad name to philosophy.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck I love Skins.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I glimpsed this thread and then decided to ignore and write my typings on a piece of paper while watching. I have considered other people's typings!

Yeah, JJ is an INTj. Embarrissingly. I thought that Freddie was Fe-dominant - I couldn't ultimately decide between ESFj and ENFj. He seems to care about Si things at times, and yet he bullies JJ ever-so-slightly, so I'm not so sure. I think Freddie could be a good character. Cook is obviously the replacement for Chris, but I thought he was a ST type. I thiught he could have conceivably been an ISTp, but considering he is friends with JJ and Freddie and er pursues Effy, ESTp is more probable.

Effy I would say is INFp based on the previous two series - based on that episode, yes ISTj is possible.

I thought Emily was an ISTp and Katie was some extrovert, but I could see ISFj for Emily. I think it's far too early to say really. I thought Pandora might be ISFp, but ENFp might be better. I actually quite like her. I couldn't think of anything for Naomi, ESTp makes sense. I liked her as well, though she wasn't in it for very long.

Miss Reedy (the teacher who had recently come back into work after seven years of a stress related illness) - INFj. If by the headteacher Ezra means the angry woman with the black hair, then I agree with ESTj, although she seemed immensely irritated with Miss Reedy.

Effy's dad and Ardal O'Hanlon were hilarious in that episode .

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, JJ is an INTj. Embarrissingly.
    Mhm. Pure caricature.

I thought that Freddie was Fe-dominant - I couldn't ultimately decide between ESFj and ENFj. He seems to care about Si things at times, and yet he bullies JJ ever-so-slightly, so I'm not so sure. I think Freddie could be a good character.
    My brother ever-so-slightly bullies people. He is ESE.

Cook is obviously the replacement for Chris, but I thought he was a ST type. I thiught he could have conceivably been an ISTp, but considering he is friends with JJ and Freddie and er pursues Effy, ESTp is more probable.
    I always saw Chris as an ILE. If he was a Se type, he was an SEE. If this fella is a Se type too, he's probably also SEE. I highly doubt he's an SLE.

Effy's dad and Ardal O'Hanlon were hilarious in that episode .
    I found both their characters incredibly annoying. Keiran was a grumpy bastard, and Mr. Stonem needs putting down.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a friend named Kieran. His family comes from Ireland, but he doesn't have an accent (). I think he's ISTp, or at least ISXp. We get along pretty well.

Sorry, I have nothing else to offer this thread.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Sorry, I have nothing else to offer this thread.
    Hahahahaha, classic.

You don't have to post here if you have nothing to say.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahaha, classic.

You don't have to post here if you have nothing to say.
    Oh, I tried not posting, but it didn't work. The name connection was too strong. And, anyway, I figured you'd tolerate it, especially if I didn't go overboard.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's like my life but stupider!
    asd

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My brother ever-so-slightly bullies people. He is ESE.
    Yeah, my problem with ESFj was that considering that JJ is an INTj, is the relationship seen what you'd expect? JJ seemed closer to Cook at times, I thought, but it is too early to tell.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    it's like my life but stupider!
    LOL, you wish.

Yeah, my problem with ESFj was that considering that JJ is an INTj, is the relationship seen what you'd expect? JJ seemed closer to Cook at times, I thought, but it is too early to tell.
    Good point.

I think he is SEI (hence the friendship). But you're right; it's too early to tell.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After having watched the second episode, some of my opinions have changed.

Cook is now undoubtedly SLE, and it's very plausible that Freddy is his dual, IEI. Cook is, generally, a dickhead, but clearly with some issues which can't entirely attributed to him. He's not just a replacement for Chris is series one and two - he's an amalgamation of Chris and Tony, without the intelligence of Tony or the wit of Chris. I like him less than either of these two characters. Freddy is far more likeable in this one; I was too early to judge him. He could be an SEI, but I think IEI is more likely.

Effy, as ever, is brilliant:

JJ: "He's already had a half a bottle of vodka."
    Effy: "Really? How crazy!"

Straight-talking, no bullshit, got a head on her - my kind of girl.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I caught up on Skins yesterday - I'm up to date (for now).

Effy (IEI) is starting to annoy me a bit, but then I realise she's a victim of circumstance. Cook (SLE_ is basically still as fucked up, although I'm feeling pretty neutral towards him at the moment. Effy's mother, Anthia, is a stupid bitch - she just annoys me - while Effy's father (SLE?) is basically another ignorant bastard as well as a victim of circumstance. I don't really like either of them, although I'm more sympathetic towards Effy's father.

Freddy is very likeable. I don't know what type he is, but he might even be Fi ego - in some respects I think he's similar to Jal from the first two series. The only thiing that annoys me is how much dope he smokes. JJ (LII) my opinion hasn't changed towards him since the series began - I generally like him, except for the fact that his Se PoLR REALLY REALLY pisses me off.

The two lesbians (no idea of their types, although they might be Beta or something) are okay, and Katie (EIE) just needs to be told a few things about herself. Pandora - sometimes I want to kill her, then I realise she is just extremely different to me.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just watched the latest episode.

Naomi is fucking infuriating to watch. She just cannot confront herself, and when she does, it's so slow and plodding. Throughout the whole episode a mixture of feelings about her arose; from sheer confusion to complete hatred. The one good thing she did that episode was humiliate the corrupt head of the college and make Cook president. Overall, I actually think she is an EII.

I like Cook quite a bit - he is a dick, but I attribute this to his relatively low intelligence (although he surprises me with some genuinely insightful comments which he will make). What Naomi said about him towards the end of the episode - "you're more of a nice person than people think" - is absolutely true of any SLE.

I like Emily too - she doesn't fuck around, and she's a genuinely nice person. I think she could be Delta along with Naomi, but if she isn't, she's definitely Fi.

Saw the "coming up" with JJ - I'm looking forward to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast