Thread: Typing by dichotomies

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Default Typing by dichotomies

I found this quite interesting, it explains how to type children (usually around 3-4 years).
    There is a theory of a basic type that can be covered by masks in the adulthood, so maybe it's a good possibility to analyse yourself when you were a kid.

Source: http://www.solnet.ee/parents/p2_46.html
    This is google translated and then corrected by myself.
    I will add other dichotomies later.

Sensing - Intuition
    Sensing and intuition are two opposite ways of obtaining information.This preference describes what kind of information you usually notice and remember.

SENSING INTUITION
    Explores the world due to the information which is obtained through his five senses (sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch).

Understanding of the world is based on experience.

Works gradually.

Prefers constancy, immutability, may be distrustful in the future and to what is poorly mastered

Living in the past, the present.

Does everything in a measured thoroughly way.

Needs clear step by step instructions (this also applies to games and sports, and education).

Material things matter a lot, loves to collect (pebbles, shells, cars, dolls, and so on).

Remembers well the details and pays great attention to the sensory side: picky in food choices, has special preferences in the tissues, aversion to certain tastes, smells.

Likes to be surrounded by things that he owns, is possessive.

Wants and needs to know all the details of their activities and typically uses toys and meterial/objects only for their original purpose

Plays with pleasure with sand, mud, water, clay.

Likes action games, movement.

Builds the game on his own rules and follows then strictly.

Can be described as "corporeal", "down to earth".
    Uses the sixth sense - intuition to obtain and process information

Interested in everything unusual.

Likes variety, is quickly tired of the monotony, repetition.

Notices hidden connections and relationships.

Often lacks sense of reality, lives in his fantasy world.

Can foresee the future, as thoughts are directed to the future, the past is quickly forgotten.

Inclined to meditate, work, play, talk ramdomly, by impulses

The best way to do something - one that has not yet been tried.

Has a wild magination, can solve the problem in an unusual way, creatively transforming the existing material.

May also collect, but it is unusual ways, that can consist of unusual items (crystals, antiques, souvenirs, etc.).

The value of the object is more important than the object itself.

Sincerely and passionately believes in their ideas, can inspire others, greatly upset when adults do not share his optimism, and when they sometimes are even ashamed of this "extraordinary" side of the child.

Is often accused of lying, as gives his imagination for the truth.

Can ignore information that contradicts his idea of ​​how the event would develop, it can lead to great disappointments.

Invents things (from scrap materials) during the game, likes to invent new games, participates in role playing and acting (fairy tales, art. Work).

Likes to role play.

Can love sports, but rather participates in them intellectually, trying to predict events.

Often changes rules in the middle of the game.

He lives in his imagination - "dreamer".

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    I found this quite interesting, it explains how to type children (usually around 3-4 years).
    There is a theory of a basic type that can be covered by masks in the adulthood, so maybe it's a good possibility to analyse yourself when you were a kid.

Source: http://www.solnet.ee/parents/p2_46.html
    This is google translated and then corrected by myself.
    I will add other dichotomies later.

Sensing - Intuition
    Sensing and intuition are two opposite ways of obtaining information.This preference describes what kind of information you usually notice and remember.

SENSING INTUITION
    Explores the world due to the information which is obtained through his five senses (sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch).

Understanding of the world is based on experience.

Works gradually.

Prefers constancy, immutability, may be distrustful in the future and to what is poorly mastered

Living in the past, the present.

Does everything in a measured thoroughly way.

Needs clear step by step instructions (this also applies to games and sports, and education). <-Nice to have but not necessary

Material things matter a lot, loves to collect (pebbles, shells, cars, dolls, and so on).

Remembers well the details and pays great attention to the sensory side: picky in food choices, has special preferences in the tissues, aversion to certain tastes, smells.

Likes to be surrounded by things that he owns, is possessive.

Wants and needs to know all the details of their activities and typically uses toys and meterial/objects only for their original purpose

Plays with pleasure with sand, mud, water, clay.

Likes action games, movement.

Builds the game on his own rules and follows then strictly.

Can be described as "corporeal", "down to earth".
    Uses the sixth sense - intuition to obtain and process information

Interested in everything unusual.

Likes variety, is quickly tired of the monotony, repetition.

Notices hidden connections and relationships.

Often lacks sense of reality, lives in his fantasy world.

Can foresee the future, as thoughts are directed to the future, the past is quickly forgotten.

Inclined to meditate, work, play, talk ramdomly, by impulses

The best way to do something - one that has not yet been tried.

Has a wild magination, can solve the problem in an unusual way, creatively transforming the existing material.

May also collect, but it is unusual ways, that can consist of unusual items (crystals, antiques, souvenirs, etc.).

The value of the object is more important than the object itself.

Sincerely and passionately believes in their ideas, can inspire others, greatly upset when adults do not share his optimism, and when they sometimes are even ashamed of this "extraordinary" side of the child.

Is often accused of lying, as gives his imagination for the truth.

Can ignore information that contradicts his idea of ​​how the event would develop, it can lead to great disappointments.

Invents things (from scrap materials) during the game, likes to invent new games, participates in role playing and acting (fairy tales, art. Work).

Likes to role play.

Can love sports, but rather participates in them intellectually, trying to predict events.

Often changes rules in the middle of the game.

He lives in his imagination - "dreamer".
    Edit: Have to change this since I had a relative that had me choose all his horses in the races so I guess that counts as predicting a sport and I liked getting money when I picked the right horses. We did this like 2 or 3 times a week when I was 14/15 but then I got tired of it since he wanted me to sit there and watch too and the repetition was boring after a while.
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-15-2015 at 04:51 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think as a kid I was more balanced between sensing and intuition than I am now. I was very Ti as a child and I think some of the sensing statements I relate to could have been a manifestation of Ti or at least rationality. For instance:

I loved collecting things and classifying them. I think classification is a Ti thing.

I would invent games (intuition) but I also insisted they were played by the rules (sensing). I think rules could also be Ti. What was important was that they were enforced *consistently*

I also had a need for clear step-by-step instructions at times. I wanted to do it *right*

I had a strong need for things to be predictable or more or less constant. No tolerance for things poorly mastered. If I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it well.

I could also be exhaustively thorough in doing things. I think it's actually Ne related in a way. Considering multiple possibilities and making sure they are all given serious consideration and integrated somehow.

Under N: "Is often accused of lying, as gives his imagination for the truth. " -- This was never like me at all. I've always been very honest. I have a good imagination but more important is the truth. I never lose sight of the quest for truth.
    Last edited by The Exception; 03-15-2015 at 07:08 AM.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Extrovert - introvert

The source of our energy can be inside (of one's thoughts and impressions) or from the outside, from the people around us. Everyone needs to stay alone, and everyone needs communication with other people, but different amounts of time of those are considered as comfortable by each individual.

Example. A family organized a big party. After 4 hours of fun with gifts, games and fireworks which were attended by many guests, Mom (introvert), totally exhausted, fell on the couch, Dad (introvert) went to sleep with headache, but their Son (extrovert) was so excited that he spent 2h rollerblading when the party was over.

Extrovert Introvert
    Prefers the outside world, because that's where he receives the stimulation for his activities.

Leans better while actively communicating and interacting with others.

May talk in an unclear, hasty way (especially at a young age).

Accumulates passive vocabulary quickly (words that he understands but does not use).

Once the child begins to speak coherently, he pours a continuous flow of words and it is almost impossible to stop him.

Inclined to think out loud, interrupting others, unable to wait his turn.

It is harmful to interrupt him, because in this case the idea is lost, attention is distracted.

Natural expressiveness manifests itself both in words and in actions.

All actions are energetic, active and hectic.

Playing alone, learning lessons/doing homework or doing any tasks is difficult for an extrovert.

Homework is performed better in the kitchen, next to people, if left alone in the room, such a child will be bored, distracted, nervous, and his energy will dry up.

Tends to act first, and then - to think or to reflect on what happened.

Feels comfortable being in the spotlight and suffers, when the role of leader/attention is given to another.

Easily adapts to the new environment.

Loves action and diversity.

Lord of life.
    Draws energy away from other people, while thinking.

Prefers to communicate one-on-one or in a small circle.

Before they start to speak or act, they need to spend more time to prepare, and when they are at last ready with their thoughts, those are full and well structured.

Prefers to share thoughts, ideas in their entirety, not allowing to interrupt himself, and is not distracted.

Often suffers from embarrassment and shyness.

Thoughtful, independent and closed.

Can be animated and energetic, if he is interested in something or when he encountered a thing for the first time.

Inclined to take a wait and see attitude, preferring to remain in the background (or watch from the side), before deciding on any action.

Needs some time to get started

Tries to concentrate on one thing or one person at the same time.

First thinks and then speaks and acts.

Learns, absorbs information and works through it as long as needed to get transformed into complete thoughts, impressions and ideas.

Strives to be the center of attention only when he carefully planned his speech and feels comfortable, because it's in a familiar environment.

Is selective to everything that surrounds it, from talking to people to activities.

Researcher of life.

In society there is a bias against introversion. Due to the fact that extroverts speak more and louder, they oppress, "crush" introverts. In fact, both types are perfectly normal.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

@Aylen
    I did not understand why you crossed things off, please explain...
    Is it your understanding? Or anything else is on your mind?
    Just as an example, personally I hated playing in the mud when I was a kid.

@LIIbrarian
    I actually see more of SEI in you, but that's just a hunch without any tangible explanation.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Aylen

@LIIbrarian
    I actually see more of SEI in you, but that's just a hunch without any tangible explanation.
    She was crossing out what didn't apply to her.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    She was crossing out what didn't apply to her.
    How she can cross it out when she is not a sensing type?
    Also, are you Aylen?..

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How she can cross it out when she is not a sensing type?
    Also, are you Aylen?..
    Because she can still relate to something on the sensing side without being a sensor. Like I can relate to liking action games.

I may have been an Aylen in a past life.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Aylen
    I just crossed out what I couldn't relate to myself as a child. The rest was pretty much things that applied. It had nothing to do with correcting the chart. It was the lazy way of posting what I did and didn't identify with it. I hated the mud or anything that felt dirty, sticky or slimy. I still don't like it.

Extrovert Introvert
    Prefers the outside world, because that's where he receives the stimulation for his activities.

Leans better while actively communicating and interacting with others.

May talk in an unclear, hasty way (especially at a young age).

Accumulates passive vocabulary quickly (words that he understands but does not use).

Once the child begins to speak coherently, he pours a continuous flow of words and it is almost impossible to stop him.

Inclined to think out loud, interrupting others, unable to wait his turn.

It is harmful to interrupt him, because in this case the idea is lost, attention is distracted.

Natural expressiveness manifests itself both in words and in actions.

All actions are energetic, active and hectic.

Playing alone, learning lessons/doing homework or doing any tasks is difficult for an extrovert.

Homework is performed better in the kitchen, next to people, if left alone in the room, such a child will be bored, distracted, nervous, and his energy will dry up.

Tends to act first, and then - to think or to reflect on what happened. <-- I cut all my sister's hair off when I was 7

Feels comfortable being in the spotlight and suffers, when the role of leader/attention is given to another.

Easily adapts to the new environment.

Loves action and diversity.

Lord of life.
    Draws energy away from other people, while thinking.

Prefers to communicate one-on-one or in a small circle.

Before they start to speak or act, they need to spend more time to prepare, and when they are at last ready with their thoughts, those are full and well structured.

Prefers to share thoughts, ideas in their entirety, not allowing to interrupt himself, and is not distracted.

Often suffers from embarrassment and shyness.

Thoughtful, independent and closed.

Can be animated and energetic, if he is interested in something or when he encountered a thing for the first time.

Inclined to take a wait and see attitude, preferring to remain in the background (or watch from the side), before deciding on any action.

Needs some time to get started

Tries to concentrate on one thing or one person at the same time.

First thinks and then speaks and acts.

Learns, absorbs information and works through it as long as needed to get transformed into complete thoughts, impressions and ideas.

Strives to be the center of attention only when he carefully planned his speech and feels comfortable, because it's in a familiar environment.

Is selective to everything that surrounds it, from talking to people to activities.

Researcher of life.

I can relate to most of the chart in extrovert and introvert categories, as a child. I started speaking, about different, unusual, concepts, at a very early age. I would talk to anyone who would listen but was often told it was just my imagination. or I was too young to know what I was talking about. I wanted to know absolutely everything about everything so I was probably one of those annoying children that follows "special" adults around, asking, "why?" all the time. I idealized teenage girls who dressed in outrageous, sparkly, mismatched outfits; were very outgoing, friendly, intelligent and always surrounded by boys. I remember having "crushes" on them and wanting to be just like them. My sister was different, in some ways, since she crushed on the same boys the older girls did and not the girls themselves. hahah We are both extremely more introverted now.

I was an"extroverted leader" until I started school so the extroverted side was primarily within the groups and culture I grew up in. When I started school I felt out of place and retreated inside myself. In school, all the things I liked and was encouraged to do was not acceptable. My mom was told I had ADHD but it was an incorrect diagnosis. I was just overwhelmed by stimulation in ways other kids didn't seem to be.
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-16-2015 at 01:35 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

@Aylen, yeah, I was wondering if you were correcting this from the theoretical point of view or were trying to analyse it from your own perception/experience.
    Also interesting, I grew a lot more extroverted, confident and outgoing with age.

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    Because she can still relate to something on the sensing side without being a sensor. Like I can relate to liking action games.

I may have been an Aylen in a past life.
    Thanks bunny, see you in the past then.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@[URL="http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/member.php?u=5834"]

@LIIbrarian
    You're not the first person to suggest that.

I think activity partners can look alot alike. Ones ignoring function can look like a PoLR if it's ignored enough. Ones mobilizing function can look like a base if its mobilized enough.

I don't think Si base is likely for me though or Te PoLR.

If you do come up with a tangible explanation for SEI later I'd be interested in hearing it.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Logic - ethics
    Uncompromising or helpful?

If sensing and intuition are two opposite ways of perception, logics and ethics are two opposite decision-making methods.
    Lacking of attention to this area is the reason of many grievances, conflicts and feelings of confusion experienced by many, not only children but also adults.
    Human tendency to logics or ethics, as well as sensing or intuition, determines the means of learning and decision-making based on the information learned following this process.

Logics Ethics
    Is guided by objective information, taking into account the consequences of each action.

His thinking style is impartial and analytical.

Looks back, weighing all the "pros" and "cons" and only then takes the most adapted decision.

Strives for objectivity and consistency.

Often questioned the rules, requiring them both justice and logic.

Changes in life and inconsistency lead to confusion, can provoke stress.

The frequent parent's argument "because I said so" is merely not perceived by a logical person.

Inclined to respect fair, consistent, knowledgeable teachers and adults.

Hard to be friendly to those who he does not respect. Hard to learn from those who he does not respect.

Praise which is not based on objective criteria and does not emphasize individual achievement and competence, insults him.

Values justice and straightforwardness ​​in themselves and in others.

May be too straightforward, careless in his statements, as believes that honesty is the best policy.

He was often accused of insensitivity and selfishness.

In order to understand another persone's emotions, it is necessary to understand the logical consequences.

If for some time, he has to live according to illogical, pointless or unfair rules, falls under stress and reacts denial, resistance, rebellion.

Tries not to show his feelings to others, sometimes seems cold, unfeeling, "thick-skinned". This is not true, and if you do not help him to express hisemotions, he may get sick.

Most often than not prefers maths, science.

Relies on his own opinions, not paying attention to others' output.
    Ignores criticism.
    Makes decisions based on their subjective values ​​based on his feelings.

Anticipates, trying to understand how his decision will affect others or himself. Has his own scale of values.

Thinks about other people's feelings, it is difficult for him to make a decision that will make others unhappy.

Sometimes, does what he does not want to, in order to not upset the other person or get his/her approval.

Needs to be loved, connects easily with other people.

In childhood can often smile at strangers.

Needs to feel/confirmation that he is loved and appreciated.

Begins to trust others when they are in a warm, friendly atmosphere.

Trust often involves admiration and loyalty, sometimes undeserved.

His full and sane psychological development requires contact and affection as much as food, water and sleep.

Is in need of kissing, hugging and assurance of love at any age

Puts diplomacy and kindness in the first place

Tries to be tactful.

Inclined to ignore or modify painful or difficult information.

Can not stand rejection, rudeness, screaming, open confrontation.

Inclined to take all the criticism personally.

Needs to "let out" his negative emotions, from the outside it may seem overly violent.

Likes human and social sciences.

Good relationship with teachers or group is mportant for successful learning

Listens to other people's opinions.
    Is too easy to change his mind, too trusting.

There are a couple of examples too, if you are interested, I can post them as well.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

This is the line I seem to border most in tests.

Logics Ethics
    Is guided by objective information, taking into account the consequences of each action. <--[ often considered but can be easily dismissed.]

His thinking style is impartial and analytical. <-- [it can be]

Looks back, weighing all the "pros" and "cons" and only then takes the most adapted decision.

Strives for objectivity and consistency. <--- [mostly consistency but I also wanted it from others. Adults inconsistent on rules and punishment according to the individual child made me angry. I can't say what I feel but she can? Then I am punished for doing the same thing and they aren't???? Yeah I would throw a fit. This was a lesson in "life's not fair. suck it up."
    ]

Often questioned the rules, requiring them both justice and logic.

Changes in life and inconsistency lead to confusion, can provoke stress.

The frequent parent's argument "because I said so" is merely not perceived by a logical person.

Inclined to respect fair, consistent, knowledgeable teachers and adults.

Hard to be friendly to those who he does not respect. Hard to learn from those who he does not respect.

Praise which is not based on objective criteria and does not emphasize individual achievement and competence, insults him.

Values justice and straightforwardness ​​in themselves and in others.

May be too straightforward, careless in his statements,
    as believes that honesty is the best policy. <-- [it is but intuition and tact are important when being honest.]

He was often accused of insensitivity and selfishness. <--- [because I did what I wanted to do but it did hurt me when it hurt another. As I got a little older I started to consider other people's feelings more before making choices. I wanted to make more choices where everybody wins. Because having people respect and like you is often a very logical tactic. You never know when you might need them to do the same. Insensitivity and selfishness is not going to win you any support in the long run.
    ]

In order to understand another persone's emotions, it is necessary to understand the logical consequences.

If for some time, he has to live according to illogical, pointless or unfair rules, falls under stress and reacts denial, resistance, rebellion.

Tries not to show his feelings to others, sometimes seems cold, unfeeling, "thick-skinned". This is not true, and if you do not help him to express his emotions, he may get sick. <-- [I never wanted to show weakness as a child so I would not let people see me cry. If they did I felt humiliated.]

Most often than not prefers maths, science.

Relies on his own opinions, not paying attention to others' output.
    Ignores criticism.
    Makes decisions based on their subjective values ​​based on his feelings. <-- [depends on circumstances. sometimes the objective logical choice is the best choice]

Anticipates, trying to understand how his decision will affect others or himself. Has his own scale of values.

Thinks about other people's feelings, it is difficult for him to make a decision that will make others unhappy.

Sometimes, does what he does not want to, in order to not upset the other person or get his/her approval.

Needs to be loved, connects easily with other people.

In childhood can often smile at strangers.

Needs to feel/confirmation that he is loved and appreciated.

Begins to trust others when they are in a warm, friendly atmosphere.

Trust often involves admiration and loyalty, sometimes undeserved.

His full and sane psychological development requires contact and affection as much as food, water and sleep.

Is in need of kissing, hugging and assurance of love at any age

Puts diplomacy and kindness in the first place

Tries to be tactful.

Inclined to ignore or modify painful or difficult information.

Can not stand rejection, rudeness, screaming, open confrontation.

Inclined to take all the criticism personally.

Needs to "let out" his negative emotions, from the outside it may seem overly violent.

Likes human and social sciences.

Good relationship with teachers or group is mportant for successful learning

Listens to other people's opinions.
    Is too easy to change his mind, too trusting.

YWIMW

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was quite different as a child than I am now. I think my personality type was the same but my behavior was *so* different. I would be hypersensitive to criticism and could not stand rudeness, rejection, or screaming. Yet, I could mercilessly criticize others and could be quite tactless. I told people the brutal truth. If I thought their shirt was ugly, I would come right out and say it to their face. I think I had Aspergers syndrome so that could explain the lack of social skills. This was very different to how I am today. Now people compliment me on how kind and tactful I am.

I think I was T overall with some F traits, like the hypersensitivity. The hypersensitivity could also be attributed to high neuroticism in the big five 5, which I definitely had.

Another T thing is that I would strive for everything to be fair and consistent, to an extreme. "Because I said so" was never an acceptable answer. If someone told do this because it will make me happy but to me it made no logical sense, I would fight against that.
    Last edited by The Exception; 03-19-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Logic and ethics is a false dichotomy. Whether one prefers one over the other is contingent on the situation one is presented with.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmers View Post
    Logic and ethics is a false dichotomy. Whether one prefers one over the other is contingent on the situation one is presented with.
    Not false at all.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Not false at all.
    But it's one of the basics so.. nothing we can do about, have to deal with it.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

But it's one of the basics so.. nothing we can do about, have to deal with it.
    What do you mean exactly? Not sure I follow you there.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    What do you mean exactly? Not sure I follow you there.
    I mean exactly that logic/ethics is one the four Pillars of Creation/dichotomies in Socionics, so you cannot deny it, it exists and you have to deal with it.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I mean exactly that logic/ethics is one the four Pillars of Creation/dichotomies in Socionics, so you cannot deny it, it exists and you have to deal with it.
    well I meant I experienced it as existing but yeah that part of the theory works out

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I watched this movie last night and it was thought provoking. I really liked it. I definitely want to watch it again, soon.

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Wanted to elaborate. It's not true that it's fully contingent on the situation. Some people will indeed prefer T in situations where other people will prefer F and vice versa.