Thread: Type my brother, please and thank you

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type my brother, please and thank you.

http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...?id=1032717729

I have an SLE brother and he's like the most useless guy ever, i could make a whole other thread bashing on my SLE brother but I'll do that another time. It doesn't take a stretch to understand him because he's too simple, selfish and just wants it his way all the time. He's the cause of all my problems, coming home everyday and facing this useless piece of shit just drives me nuts.

He claims that he doesn't want to offend anyone and doesn't want to get offended, so he prefers that he doesn't say anything in a discussion. In reality, that's completely wrong. He's in complete denial.

He also says that the thing that scares him the most is the thought that he'd never find the right people to bring out his so-called true self. He regards other people as resources, saying all that he really thinks about is how much everyone around him fails to meet his expectations.

He's extremely... arrogant and cocky. When he does something wrong, he keeps it to himself and continues to believe that he's the only one right, no matter what.

He enjoys secretly bashing on his acquaintances (including his family) online to strangers, in order to vent his anger. Sadly, he ignores their worries and protests and walks away as if he did nothing wrong.

He is extremely obsessed with Christianity and is proud as a 'follower'. Ironically, he goes against the most basic commandments but isn't aware of his flaws. One can call him a hypocrite.

This is just sound a lot like a bashing as well... I'll stop here.
    Thanks in advance.

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zabgnilief View Post
    This is just sound a lot like a bashing as well...
    Uh, yeah, it does...

I'll stop here.
    Good. You probably shouldn't have even begun...
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pianosinger View Post
    Uh, yeah, it does...

Good. You probably shouldn't have even begun...
    Post a more useful answer?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    Which one's your brother?
    Can't you tell? The brown one!
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zabgnilief View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...?id=1032717729

I have an SLE brother and he's like the most useless guy ever, i could make a whole other thread bashing on my SLE brother but I'll do that another time. It doesn't take a stretch to understand him because he's too simple, selfish and just wants it his way all the time. He's the cause of all my problems, coming home everyday and facing this useless piece of shit just drives me nuts.

He claims that he doesn't want to offend anyone and doesn't want to get offended, so he prefers that he doesn't say anything in a discussion. In reality, that's completely wrong. He's in complete denial.

He also says that the thing that scares him the most is the thought that he'd never find the right people to bring out his so-called true self. He regards other people as resources, saying all that he really thinks about is how much everyone around him fails to meet his expectations.

He's extremely... arrogant and cocky. When he does something wrong, he keeps it to himself and continues to believe that he's the only one right, no matter what.

He enjoys secretly bashing on his acquaintances (including his family) online to strangers, in order to vent his anger. Sadly, he ignores their worries and protests and walks away as if he did nothing wrong.

He is extremely obsessed with Christianity and is proud as a 'follower'. Ironically, he goes against the most basic commandments but isn't aware of his flaws. One can call him a hypocrite.

This is just sound a lot like a bashing as well... I'll stop here.
    Thanks in advance.
    Seems like this brother of yours is a huge ass douchebag.

First off, this brother of yours is a super introvert, probably INTP. And all this was quoted from the guy who said all this, correct?

Anyways, Judging by his other posts that i found, he's one lonely kid, implies that he has no friends because not one of these "so-called-friends" meet up to his expectations. I don't think he understands the meaning of friends, he treats it more like slaves.

Honestly, if your brother is family, he should just man up and come to you/everyone and say it to their faces. Being a pussy and all and ranting about how his brother is the "most useless guy ever" really disgusts me. Really now, no need to go so far into a forum...

"He is extremely obsessed with Christianity and is proud as a 'follower'. Ironically, he goes against the most basic commandments but isn't aware of his flaws. One can call him a hypocrite."

lolololololol, obsessed with Christianity? proud as a 'follower"? OK, he aint christian and he's a real bad example of it too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html