Thread: Gamma Examples

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lee_Jackson_Banquet_Web.jpg

Generals Lee and Jackson were both ESI 1w9. Lee was probably social, and Stonewall was probably self-preservation.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vandieu View Post
    Lee_Jackson_Banquet_Web.jpg

Generals Lee and Jackson were both ESI 1w9. Lee was probably social, and Stonewall was probably self-preservation.
    I think Grant was also ESI, but Sherman was ILI.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Alicia Atout (AMusicBlogYea) - ENTJ
    ugh.. that was painful to watch.

I am not gamma

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokomis View Post
    I am not gamma
    Possibly. But not only types matter for the sympathy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Possibly. But not only types matter for the sympathy.
    You're right that basing a self-typing on a gut reaction to a video is naive. But I've had similar gut reactions to watching videos of others typically identified as Gamma as well. Usually it's LIEs and ESIs. Irrational gammas don't tend to bother me as deeply.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You're right that basing a self-typing on a gut reaction to a video is naive.
    It's useful, but have limits. It's better to use several people with same type to understand the common in them and your reactions on this common. Such you'll reduce the influence of non-types factors.

> But I've had similar gut reactions to watching videos of others typically identified as Gamma as well. Usually it's LIEs and ESIs. Irrational gammas don't tend to bother me as deeply.

You may look at my bloggers list.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is Elliot Hulse with his wife and kids. Facebook post from a few months ago:

We have been in love since the 9th grade, and our love keeps growing stronger and stronger.
    Twenty three years, four kids later and she still makes my mouth water. @colleenhuls
    22405587_1712220888788084_4334031783664924081_n.jpg198187_210192112324310_5855663_n.jpg

Food for thought.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not gamma
    This woman IS A LIZARD PERSON. Look at her eyes, those are reptilian eyes.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gamma NT (?)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't get Identical vibes from this guy.

Anyway, he's talking about clothes, which is Si. LIE PoLR.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Ashton probably won't like this one, but I think Bradley Cooper is a gamma. Could be Beta.
    what is it about Bradley Cooper that bothers the hell out of me? I feel like I have to actually pay attention and try to save people from him. lol

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Gamma NT (?)

LSI or ILE or ILI...maybe?...but I'm not seeing LIE

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by may View Post
    ENTj

Wow....I've so rarely seen someone who reminds me so much of myself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Gamma NT (?)

Im feeling a lot of Ti here.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I don't get Identical vibes from this guy.

Anyway, he's talking about clothes, which is Si. LIE PoLR.
    lol i wouldn't go so far as to say clothes are Si, it sounds like more than overstretching it. Many EIE and IEI into clothing tho i don't know this particular guy's type

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Example of a male LIE (who is probably Type 3).

ew not a fan of his methods...is this really LIE?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not gamma
    one of the least obnoxious vlogs I've ever watched. Reminiscent of Emma Roberts, so I can buy ENTJ for her. half the age of some of the male vlogers on this thread but expresses herself similarly to them.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    ESI syn-flow e1 (Angry Foreigner)

someone please tell me this isn't my dual with my enneagram.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Camille Paglia - ILI-Te so/sx - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Paglia

Some feminist critics have characterized Paglia as an "anti-feminist feminist," critical of central features of much contemporary feminism but holding out "her own special variety of feminist affirmation."[36] Elaine Showalter notes Paglia's admiration for Simone de Beauvoir and The Second Sex ("the supreme work of modern feminism... its deep learning and massive argument are unsurpassed") as well as Germaine Greer,[17] but Time magazine critic Martha Duffy wrote that Paglia "does not hesitate to hurl brazen insults" at several feminists including Greer, whom Paglia accused of becoming "a drone in three years" as a result of her early success; Paglia also called activist Diana Fuss' output "just junk – appalling!"[8] Showalter calls Paglia "unique in the hyperbole and virulence of her hostility to virtually all the prominent feminist activists, public figures, writers and scholars of her generation", mentioning Carolyn Heilbrun, Judith Butler, Carol Gilligan, Marilyn French, Zoe Baird, Kimba Wood, Susan Thomases, and Hillary Clinton as targets of her criticism.[17]

Paglia has accused Kate Millett of starting "the repressive, Stalinist style in feminist criticism."[37] Paglia has repeatedly criticized Patricia Ireland, former president of the National Organization for Women, calling her a "sanctimonious", unappealing role model for women[38] whose "smug, arrogant" attitude is accompanied by "painfully limited processes of thought".[39] Paglia contends that under Ireland's leadership, NOW "damaged and marginalized the women's movement".[40] Paglia has called feminist philosopher Martha Nussbaum a "PC diva", and accused her of borrowing her ideas without acknowledgement. She further contends that Nussbaum's "preparation or instinct for sex analysis is dubious at best".[41]

Many feminists have criticized Paglia; Christina Hoff Sommers calls her "Perhaps the most conspicuous target of feminist opprobrium," noting that the Women's Review of Books described Sexual Personae as a work of "crackpot extremism," "an apologia for a new post-Cold War fascism," and patriarchy's "counter-assault on feminism." Sommers relates that when Paglia appeared at a Brown University forum, feminists signed a petition censuring her and demanding an investigation into procedures for inviting speakers to the campus.[42]

Naomi Wolf traded a series of sometimes personal attacks with Paglia throughout the early 1990s. In The New Republic, Wolf labeled Paglia "the nipple-pierced person's Phyllis Schlafly who poses as a sexual renegade but is in fact the most dutiful of patriarchal daughters" and characterized Paglia's writing as "full of howling intellectual dishonesty".[43][44][45][46] In 1991, Paglia referred to Wolf as a "twit".[47]

Gloria Steinem said of Paglia that, "Her calling herself a feminist is sort of like a Nazi saying they're not anti-Semitic."[48] Paglia said that Steinem, whom she accused of not having read her, had compared her to ****** and Sexual Personae to Mein Kampf.[49] Paglia called Steinem "the Stalin of feminism."[50]

Katha Pollitt has characterized Paglia as one of a "seemingly endless parade of social critics [who] have achieved celebrity by portraying not sexism but feminism as the problem." Pollitt writes that Paglia has glorified "male dominance," and has been able to get away with calling the Spur Posse California high school date-rape gang "beautiful," among other things "that might make even Rush Limbaugh blanch," because she is a woman.[51]

Paglia's view that rape is sexually motivated has been endorsed by evolutionary psychologists Randy Thornhill and Craig T. Palmer; they comment that "Paglia... urges women to be skeptical toward the feminist 'party line' on the subject, to become better informed about risk factors, and to use the information to lower their risk of rape."

she's a supporter of feminism as well as a critic of SOME IDEAS FROM SOME feminists. it doesn't make you not a believer in physics because you're not backing one conception on string theory
    Last edited by nanashi; 01-04-2018 at 06:41 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    This guy very well could be an LIE e3. I know a lot of LIE's, including an LIE e3, and the guy in the video is a bit beyond every one of them in his hard sell, but he certainly has traits of LIE's and of e3's.

The LIE e3 whom I know is much, much more subdued and actually has a great sense of humor, but he's a lot older than this guy and probably better respected in his field and is very well-off, and these things tend to take the edges off. It is actually hard to get his attention (because he's focused on his own stuff) and he's never "in your face" about things. He does give spectacularly detailed and boring presentations, which bring in money from his clients, but his clients give him money because he gives them results rather than great presentations.

Incidentally, the clothes that the LIE e3 whom I know wears are casually expensive and subdued, not ESTj-like, like the clothes of the guy in the video. I mean, pocket handkerchiefs? WTF? And frankly, a green polka-dot tie tells you something about this guy.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

someone please tell me this isn't my dual with my enneagram.
    Dunno about the enneagram, but my impression of this guy is ESI. Not all male ESI's look like this, but many of them do. (Alternatives are Chris Isaak and Paul Newman. I also ran into one last week who looks like Paul Ryan. He was not happy with the comparison, FTR.)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steve Howey - ESI-Se so/sx

I've always been putty when this dude comes on screen, so he's probably ESI. It's not the muscles, it's the way he looks at you, like 'really?' that makes me want to get my shit together. If he cried, I'd probably move a mountain for him.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno about the enneagram, but my impression of this guy is ESI. Not all male ESI's look like this, but many of them do. (Alternatives are Chris Isaak and Paul Newman. I also ran into one last week who looks like Paul Ryan. He was not happy with the comparison, FTR.)
    it's not the looks, it's the methods. They seem ignoble, to me. Maybe they're so distasteful because I'm overly invested in or sensitive to ESIs, and he's not a great fit for me, so I'm like...repulsed.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy very well could be an LIE e3. I know a lot of LIE's, including an LIE e3, and the guy in the video is a bit beyond every one of them in his hard sell, but he certainly has traits of LIE's and of e3's.

The LIE e3 whom I know is much, much more subdued and actually has a great sense of humor, but he's a lot older than this guy and probably better respected in his field and is very well-off, and these things tend to take the edges off. It is actually hard to get his attention (because he's focused on his own stuff) and he's never "in your face" about things. He does give spectacularly detailed and boring presentations, which bring in money from his clients, but his clients give him money because he gives them results rather than great presentations.

Incidentally, the clothes that the LIE e3 whom I know wears are casually expensive and subdued, not ESTj-like, like the clothes of the guy in the video. I mean, pocket handkerchiefs? WTF? And frankly, a green polka-dot tie tells you something about this guy.
    "spectacularly detailed and boring" <3 LMAO

that could be LSE, too, from a LIE's perspective...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kendall Rae (KendallsPlace) - ISFJ

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Report of the Week: ILI-Ni

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vandieu View Post

Report of the Week: ILI-Ni

I feel so protective of this human and respect his mind. Ni-doms, to me, are such admirable, adorable wizards.

Fuck, he seems SO MUCH like Harold from Harold and Maude....

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Here is Elliot Hulse with his wife and kids. Facebook post from a few months ago:

22405587_1712220888788084_4334031783664924081_n.jpg198187_210192112324310_5855663_n.jpg

Food for thought.
    That's more like a SEE-Fi I think or something like that.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole thing is a bit painful to watch, the LIE E3 I know are a bit more authentic. Plus, that tie...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I feel so protective of this human and respect his mind. Ni-doms, to me, are such admirable, adorable wizards.

Whoah. Talk about the role overkill.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post

Whoah. Talk about the role overkill.
    Bihhhhhh put me in a casket!!!!! Sleek class act overkill. The suits are too big but guess what! He's rocking it. He's really rocking it. That Starbucks accessory had me snatched as well, wow. And I really closed my eyes for 5 secs to think about suits gdi

If he gets the right size and color? It's over for us!

Anyways. WHO IS HE
    Last edited by Chae; 01-11-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    i believe the exact opposite essentially

don't think he's gamma
    don't think hes intuitive
    don't think hes logical
    think enneagram is stoopid when it comes to explaining type, because it leads exactly to these assbackwards conclusions
    think he has very little in common with peterson, he seems more like a press secretary along the lines of spicer or huckabee sanders, except with more Fe

his entire schtick is to go around and parrot talking points in public forums where he holds public executions to rally the cause
    my best guess is ESE

of course you'd have to actually have a good understanding of the issues in order to discern why hes so shallow so I can see on the surface he looks like a "smart guy" i.e. logical intuitive. but its all a charade

hint: turn off the sound and watch him. he's definitely got strong Se
    His rhetoric just embarrasses me if I think of him as a LIE...

Yeah, if he's LIE, he's in a really unhealthy place or something.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE Mira Sorvino's somewhat developing Fi is showing in this letter to Farrow. Sorvino was typed as LIE years ago by...I think it was Ashton: https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...n-dylan-farrow

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please someone confirm this is the coarse humor of a LIE. I fucking love this woman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87s5CcFwXp4

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ IEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mira Sorvino - IEI
    TheReportOfTheWeek - mb ILI

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    reminds me of a Beta like P!nk? and Leah Remini ESE? .

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Akiane Kramarik - SEE sx/sp (9w1?)

Benjamin Smythe - Se-SEE?

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

reminds me of a Beta like P!nk? and Leah Remini ESE? .
    She has almost the exact same voice and mannerisms of a girl I know (who has also had sex & drugs-related problems in the past).

I think she is a Beta, probably SLE.