701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default you want

What do you want out of life?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stem cells.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World domination.
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Life.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOT YOU

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A family and God's will.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Villain View Post
    World domination.
    You're young; you'll live and learn
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 billion dollars.

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World piece. Especially in EyeRan.

(... but only because InvisibleJim already stole my 1 billion dollar answer....)
    Last edited by Finale; 04-20-2013 at 07:10 PM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be left alone and do my own thing/what makes me happy without screwing everything all to hell.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

i want to randomly inherit a very rich persahn's moneyz and be free to roam and do whatever

and love

and wolrd paece

and evryone to find thier duals

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

significance/meaning and a sense of momentum. being important to a few people.

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You're young; you'll live and learn
    You're old; you'll die in a few years and will never learn.
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

homeostasis

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freedom to X as long as it harms none.

To see my daughter live independently and happily.

To see Mansanto and Daw and any other gmo related bastards be banned from the usa and all other countries.

To see people, businesses, and governments turn towards applying beneficial and creative ecological principles as main guidelines for their decision making processes, rather than bleeding others and the world for $.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    To see Mansanto and Daw and any other gmo related bastards be banned from the usa and all other countries.
    The problem with Monsanto is not the gmos but with their copyrights on lifeforms. Genetically mutated food has brought bread on the table for many but copyrights continue to restrict smaller businesses.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratfugue View Post
    homeostasis
    Gay.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You like that word don't you.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Immortality + a compatible romantic partner.

I want too much. Maybe it's the small things... =/

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A self-refilling cup of chicken & rice soup.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    1 billion dollars.
    dr evil.

---

i don't think i'll ever really feel fulfilled until i have a major discovery to my name that has societal impact beyond the walls of the ivory tower of academics. but as an apostate i don't see myself making peace with the university system anytime soon yet. i'll have to learn to control my gag reflex.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with Monsanto is not the gmos but with their copyrights on lifeforms. Genetically mutated food has brought bread on the table for many but copyrights continue to restrict smaller businesses.
    I disagree. The gmos are not ecologically viable. They kill off beneficial insects as well...you know, the one's that pollinate our crops, feed the root systems, feed the animals we eat...altering the dna of those animals and their future generations, etc. Not to mention at risk of encouraging super pests.

Gmo crops also infect other crops, turning other people's crops into gmo'd crap.
    Then to top it off, Monsanto sues the farmers who's crops got infected, even to the point of forcing a full crop burning...which damages the farmer's livelihood, even putting them out of business. Farmer's can't even fight them legally because not only does Monsanto have massive funds available to them to pay for lawyers and legal games, but have quite a bit of political protections from those who profit off of Monsanto's games.

GMO crops are a pervasive species, worse than weeds. They spread easily and, I suspect, will soon take over a vast majority of organic and heirloom gardens. Kinda like a virus or a cancer...altering it's environment and killing that environment off.

GMO crops also make profitting off of junk foods easier. The toxins get stored in our bodies as fat to help protect the kidneys and liver. And even our newborns are filled with the toxins before they've even left momma's belly. Not to mention all the genetic problems that it's contributed to in farmed animals.

Ugh, sorry. You may think they are great, but I see them as akin to biological warfare. And am pissed that our government is supportive of hiding them from public awareness. So much for allowing its people make informed decisions about something so basic as food which is necessary for basic survival.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

A dollar from every bank account in the world.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evidently I want to be a sinister and evil stupid lesbian hooker.
    Last edited by Scapegrace; 04-21-2013 at 02:47 AM.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are already aircraft carriers full of excess non-GMO wheat that goes unused and rots.. The problem of starvation is not a food shortage, it's people having no motivation / money to ship the food into those starving countries. The argument GMOs will solve world hunger because of some food shortage is just hearsay bullshit. All they will do is save the corporations money for not having to pay to spray insecticide on their crops. Unfortunately in the process the greedy fucks are fucking up the ecosystem.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fun

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh, sorry. You may think they are great, but I see them as akin to biological warfare. And am pissed that our government is supportive of hiding them from public awareness. So much for allowing its people make informed decisions about something so basic as food which is necessary for basic survival.
    I think that anything that has power can be either used for good or bad. GMOs don't necessarily have to be invasive. Monsanto just wants them to be such so it can kill off competition. Can you find me evidence that GMOs without additives are toxic?

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that anything that has power can be either used for good or bad. GMOs don't necessarily have to be invasive. Monsanto just wants them to be such so it can kill off competition. Can you find me evidence that GMOs without additives are toxic?
    The most recent research I see being discussed is Seralini's.
    This article gives a decent summary of criticisms of Seralini's study, Seralini's responses to those criticisms, etc. Some of the commenters also provided information worth looking up, both for and against.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...m-maize-cancer

Here's an interesting paper of a comparative analysis of blood and organ system data: http://www.ijbs.com/v05p0706.htm

And here is a page that briefly summarizes some concerns regarding gmo products, and provides links about the concern,...which in turn provides links. Admittedly the links of links aren't originals, so should still be taken with a grain of salt. http://www.naturalnews.com/038792_GM...on_cancer.html

(I also admittedly suck at googling and digging through the crap results and advertisements that pop up. And when i do stumble upon something for/against, I never remember to save. So, feel free to ignore what I said above. Though I still want what I wrote I wanted. )
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to take the roads less traveled and create stories of adventure of which I can live vicariously through.

Absurd: You Ti dominants sure say things I don't really know where to put.
    labtard: fml
    Absurd: Hah.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to make a difference in people's lives.
    I want to advocate causes I am passionate about [namely environmental issues and autism and chron's disease research..and stuff involving holistic health] and help bring about change.
    I want to have a family.
    I want to travel.

Okay, so basically everything @anndelise said hahaha.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be synchronized with life.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree. The gmos are not ecologically viable. They kill off beneficial insects as well...you know, the one's that pollinate our crops, feed the root systems, feed the animals we eat...altering the dna of those animals and their future generations, etc. Not to mention at risk of encouraging super pests.

Gmo crops also infect other crops, turning other people's crops into gmo'd crap.
    Then to top it off, Monsanto sues the farmers who's crops got infected, even to the point of forcing a full crop burning...which damages the farmer's livelihood, even putting them out of business. Farmer's can't even fight them legally because not only does Monsanto have massive funds available to them to pay for lawyers and legal games, but have quite a bit of political protections from those who profit off of Monsanto's games.

GMO crops are a pervasive species, worse than weeds. They spread easily and, I suspect, will soon take over a vast majority of organic and heirloom gardens. Kinda like a virus or a cancer...altering it's environment and killing that environment off.

GMO crops also make profitting off of junk foods easier. The toxins get stored in our bodies as fat to help protect the kidneys and liver. And even our newborns are filled with the toxins before they've even left momma's belly. Not to mention all the genetic problems that it's contributed to in farmed animals.

how have you found to avoid GMOs?!
    i <3 <3 <3 this topic... though it scares the crap out of me.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    how have you found to avoid GMOs?!
    i <3 <3 <3 this topic... though it scares the crap out of me.
    I've been altering my dietary habits towards real food. The majority of my meals consist of organic/pastured animals, organic/pastured animal products, and fresh/frozen vegetables/fruits (preferably seasonal/local), and fats for meal satisfaction (olive oil, organic/patured butter, coconut oil, for now). I generally try to stay away from sweetened foods and grains. (though I have an addiction to bread-type goods, i'll be sick for an entire day if I eat even non-gluten stuff. )

Basically, most of my meals are super simple and made from fresh ingredients rather than packaged or processed (fake)-foods.

Here is a pdf of companies that have been researched by an anti-gmo group and deemed mostly or all gmo free: http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com/N...ping-Guide.pdf

There is another pdf, similar, that also lists known gmo users for their products. It's rather depressing to see how rampant it is. When I find it, I will edit in a link to it.

I'm looking for a couple of websites that have some decent guidelines or steps for those trying to remove gmo products from their diets. ("diet" as in 'general food habits', not as in 'trying to lose weight'). When I find them I will edit them into this post.

Site: http://www.nongmoproject.org/
    Pdf of risky ingredients: http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com/144.pdf
    http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com/t...ding-gmos.html
    Crops that are at risk of being gmo: http://www.nongmoproject.org/learn-more/what-is-gmo/

I'm gonna need a day or so to find the other sites I'm thinking of.
    Last edited by anndelise; 04-22-2013 at 04:57 AM.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:
    health. for a very, very long time.

pretty consistent mindblowing, passionate s**. with the same person. (you know how sometimes it's great, other times it's meh.)

a passion that I'm gifted at too.

oh and to always have more than enough moolah for extra-- travel, food.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be successful. I suppose the definition of 'success' is subject to change over time, but at the moment I see success as prosperity, accomplishment, and putting something admirable to my name.