Thread: My type.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default .

Last edited by kimuchuu; 10-17-2018 at 09:53 PM.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to write out a thought process that I have when I consider typing your online presence, given that I do not know you in person. This will not give a definitive answer, so this may be a waste of your time.

You come across as friendly, peaceful, and childlike (not childish - there's a big difference). You seem to be averse to conflict (Sub/Mar in chatbox). It is apparent to me that you belong to a Si/Ne valuing quadra. So, you are probably Alpha or Delta.

You describe yourself as introverted and I see no reason to doubt that. So, that leaves SEI, LII, SLI, and EII for consideration.

I have no opinion regarding you being LII. It is a possibility. LIIs can come off as the adjectives that I put above, but usually you see intense interests and aloofness as additional characteristics of LIIs. When people question your type, it's possible that they are looking for these things and not seeing them.

If you've researched the DCNH subtype system, you could perhaps be a H-LII (Harmonizing) LII. These subtypes tend to blur the lines concerning stereotypical type characteristics for the sake of agreeableness.

Also remember that although it's impossible to be an impartial judge of your own psyche, you also know yourself best out of anybody here. So if you think that you're LII, great! Don't concern yourself too much with the opinions of others.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You seem fairly calm and quite unmoved by things in an IxxJ kinda way, yet do keep up a childlike and easygoing and silly demeanor. You may be very seemingly emotive and fond of a pleasant atmosphere but I think it's very controlled and not very spontaneous really (Evaluatory Fe? 1D or 4D, and we all know you're not 4D). Now whether this is your suggestive function or PoLR function, well I really don't know how to tell the difference online but I'm thinking you're definitely Fe > Fi; not much Fi to speak of o-O I would have considered SLI otherwise lol, which is probably the type that fits you best after LII imo. Erm.. what else was I going to mention... well I just think you fit the more neutral and ethically removed (searching for that which is reasonable), but pleasant and generally positive archetype. Now LII may not be the most Alpha alpha in his approachability and friendliness, but I'm not sure what else to categorize you as. I agree with Hacim that you are conflict aversive too and so try to keep yourself at a comfortable emotional distance at which you can be noticed and appreciated for who you are yet not close enough at which others can scrutinize any personal, private interests or desires. LII > ISTp(>j) or maybe SEI

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Moshi moshi" is the Alpha NT battle cry

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimumu View Post
    Tell me why you don't think I am LII
    citing your profile
    "TIM Racist homophobe"

> why I am another type and which

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    citing your profile
    "TIM Racist homophobe"

> why I am another type and which

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450
    You put too much value on what is written in TMI. When I had SLE in mine you thought I was seriously confused about my type.

Maybe you are too literal sometimes.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You put too much value on what is written in TMI. When I had SLE in mine you thought I was seriously confused about my type.
    Such notes in profile are not in LIIs style. They are not so provocative.

> Maybe you are too literal sometimes.

Maybe I'm understood as too literal sometimes.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Thank you, thank you. Great points. Great times, great guys. Simply great.

-Kimu
    thanks.... idk I have nothing else to say about you.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, thank you. Great points. Great times, great guys. Simply great.

-Kimu
    nuuuu sempai, don't die on me now

come baaaaacck

it doesn't have to end this way

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm kind of stumped as to your s-type. Seeing some of your posts I often feel like you're 'in a role', watching a projection of yourself on a television screen playing in some surreal comedy that only you can see, and never quite embodying yourself? No clue as to what this means, could be 'image' type from the Enneagram.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, why do people doubt so strongly that Kimumu is LII? He's definitely some sort of Alpha and Alpha + Ixxj = LII. I can't guarantee that he's LII but I don't see the need to move him to another quadra entirely...

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim
    LIIs can come off as the adjectives that I put above, but usually you see intense interests and aloofness as additional characteristics of LIIs. When people question your type, it's possible that they are looking for these things and not seeing them.

Wait, people don't see that? How? Maybe I'm just seeing it with my while others use and miss it but it's quite clear to me.