Thread: The truth about EIIs (INFj)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The truth about EIIs (INFj)

"INFP is the kind of person that is actually going to subtly try to manipulate you, they're going to guilt trip you.

"INFPs try to make you feel bad about yourself"

"If you don't submit to an INFPs way they're going to label you rude, unfair, a bad person and so on, that's what they're going to spread among people as information

INFPs are butt hurt people that take everything personal

infps whine cryand manipulate

INFPs hate being ignored, they're self centred, they have to be in the spotlight, they have to be centre of attention

WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE.

I LOVE HA !

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RED TEXT helps me GET MY POINT ACROSS

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

All of this behaviour is oddly specific.... >~> <~<

Also: INFPs should not be ignored. I find this to be blatant of self-harming.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimumu View Post
    .... >___> did you travel far in space before settling on earth?
    What makes you think so ?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    mbti infp =/= eii

i can see this with unhealthy infps perhaps, but it's ludicrous to insinuate that this is what all infps are truly like deep down, their "true colors" or whatever. it's not a "lie" or "bullshit" to say that infps are good people. is every single infp a good person? no. but saying that they're all fake and emotionally vampiric is just as erroneous.

"they do not have a big heart, at all"

Her response "That is what YOU want to see, because you are not listening. There is nothing unfair in what I said and no, I'm not talking about specific unhealthy INFP, I'm talking about INFPs.
    "

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Lol somebody's mad about 1-3 people.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    "INFP is the kind of person that is actually going to subtly try to manipulate you, they're going to guilt trip you.

"If you don't submit to an INFPs way they're going to label you rude, unfair, a bad person and so on, that's what they're going to spread among people as information

INFPs are butt hurt people that take everything personal

infps whine cryand manipulate

INFPs hate being ignored, they're self centred, they have to be in the spotlight, they have to be centre of attention

WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE.

I LOVE HA !
    Whatś your f-ing poblem? Been supervised by an EII lately?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    [SIZE=3][FONT=arial]"INFP is the kind of person that is actually going to subtly try to manipulate you, they're going to guilt trip you.

"INFPs try to[COLOR=#ff0000] [SIZE=5]make you feel bad about yourself"
    1) EII is INFJ
    2) Loony Deliria is ESTP, so this determines her perception.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that the truth is out, I'll be waiting impatiently for the special on 60 minutes. This is going to change Socionics, all our relations, and thus the world. Amazing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

is that your own typing of her?
    Versions I say are mine, except when I say other. I did not hear this version befor I decided it, in case you meant this.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm watching more of her mbti videos and she brought up infps and how "sexually promiscuous" they are on a totally unrelated video... who hurt this woman? why does she hate infps so much? did an infp steal her boyfriend? kill her dog?

check 0:51 and 3:27

"one of the biggest cliches about enfps is actually about infps, in that they would be all, uh, "My Little Pony", glitter stuff, but that's not who they are."

"but they are not sexually promiscuous in any way as infps oops! i didn't say that!"
    I don know if she still does, but in the past this ILE woman self-typed as an INFP. F-ing hilarious. Every time I see video of her referenced on this site, I'm reminded of the video where she was sitting on her sofa with her legs spread wide, elaborating on the MBTI wisdoms.

I would like to comment some more, but I had a drink to many at the moment...

ETA: can someone tell me if ILEs such as this woman like to be spanked during sex?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's an N type probably ILE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here is a list of things that are not type-related:

morality ethics upbringing culture education background opportunities luck monetary status social status peer pressure familial pressure luck etiquette intelligence kindness open-mindedness tolerance exposure wisdom tragedy complexes preferences taste fashion choices

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got maybe 20 seconds into the second video and stopped it because she sounds annoying.

/constructive post

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not socionics.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why do people get butt-hurt if someone doesnt like their or any particular type? If the stereotype doesnt apply to you, mock it. If it does, own it.

I also think she's ILE.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

That woman is not ILE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find her style interesting. Fuck neutrality, she needs to just keep saying what these types are really like.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This woman and all other typologists like her are the cancer that is killing socionics and mbti.

Bring back DJ Arendee. He'd make typology great again.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just going to be controversial here and say some of the OP points are actually pretty accurate for INFj.

Yes:

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ This isn't even new discoveries either, read the strati LSE-EII duality description for numerous examples of EII manipulative ethical program.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya

Further, there are also several other examples that describe the controlling aspects of the EII personality in regards to her mirror, the IEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=wacey;1149154]^ This isn't even new discoveries either, read the strati LSE-EII duality description for numerous examples of EII manipulative ethical program.

Further, there are also several other examples that describe the controlling aspects of the EII personality in regards to her mirror, the IEE.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya[/QUOTES]
    Wacey I don't think that you have a clue as to why EII will have to manipulate. An LSE can want to get harmful with people and take revenge or whatever EII has to say things like "you should not act that way because of the circumstances that will result " it isn't to make LSE do things or for EII to come out looking like a queen bee it's to hold ethical regards to neighbors and people around us.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Maritsa;1149541]
    Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    ^ This isn't even new discoveries either, read the strati LSE-EII duality description for numerous examples of EII manipulative ethical program.

Wacey I don't think that you have a clue as to why EII will have to manipulate. An LSE can want to get harmful with people and take revenge or whatever EII has to say things like "you should not act that way because of the circumstances that will result " it isn't to make LSE do things or for EII to come out looking like a queen bee it's to hold ethical regards to neighbors and people around us.
    sooooo....manipulation.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter why they manipulate the point was to demonstrate that they do and its common knowledge.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Maritsa;1149541]

lol have you had to do this in your current relationship?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=rougerogue;1149557]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post

lol have you had to do this in your current relationship?
    no not yet
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Maritsa;1149541]

The LSE-EII duality profile describes manipulation in more likely scenarios than what you've described. Your example seems asinine compared to the more chief motivations behind EII manipulation. While you may want to shine a positive light on the type that you self-type, it would be more useful if you find and provide substantive information.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=rougerogue;1149559]

The LSE-EII duality profile describes manipulation in more likely scenarios than what you've described. Your example seems asinine compared to the more chief motivations behind EII manipulation. While you may want to shine a positive light on the type that you self-type, it would be more useful if you find and provide substantive information.
    Well, I'm not you and I look at people's actions and behaviors around me constantly. I just let people be so I'm sure I don't have "substantial information" that meets your needs.
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'm not you and I look at people's actions and behaviors around me constantly. I just let people be so I'm sure I don't have "substantial information" that meets your needs.
    Fair enough

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fair enough
    With IEE, EII complains about them being interested in other and not paying attention to her. This is because IEE like new relations. But, me knowing every aspect of Ne and how it operates, I'm much more tolerant so I'm not going to complain to explain myself through arguments and nitpicking with IEE as to why they aren't more willing to stay at home and focus on the needs of the relationship as opposed to going to a concert with friends. That's very obvious. An EII who doesn't know Socionics is going to pick fights with IEE asking them why won't they stay at home, why would they have the need to go out with friends (me, I know why...because they need new impressions). Still it's not compatible even if the EII is pressuring IEE to be around them all the time.

So through Fi base, ethics of relations, EII discovers Ne, intuition of external newness and gets hot and bothered lol Oh the discovery drives her insane because she can't understand why he won't stay at home and be an LSE who comes home and fixes things.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-22-2016 at 05:59 AM.
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With IEE, EII complains about them being interested in other and not paying attention to her. This is because IEE like new relations. But, me knowing every aspect of Ne and how it operates, I'm much more tolerant so I'm not going to complain to explain myself through arguments and nitpicking with IEE as to why they aren't more willing to stay at home and focus on the needs of the relationship as opposed to going to a concert with friends. That's very obvious. An EII who doesn't know Socionics is going to pick fights with IEE asking them why won't they stay at home, why would they have the need to go out with friends (me, I know why...because they need new impressions). Still it's not compatible even if the EII is pressuring IEE to be around them all the time.

So through Fi base, ethics of relations, EII discovers Ne, intuition of external newness and gets hot and bothered lol Oh the discovery drives her insane because she can't understand why he won't stay at home and be an LSE who comes home and fixes things.
    I've seen EII nitpicking over issues of Te, even going so far as demanding the IEE be more like a Te person at work. For instance, expecting the IEE to figure out the best course of action.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've seen EII nitpicking over issues of Te, even going so far as demanding the IEE be more like a Te person at work. For instance, expecting the IEE to figure out the best course of action.
    It's because that person doesn't know Socionics and doesn't understand the need for that function in themselves.
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's because that person doesn't know Socionics and doesn't understand the need for that function in themselves.
    Sounds about right.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well yeah, I can make other people feel like shit for not being as over the top Light and Heroic as me. =/

Only a 110% pure sadist asshole motherfucka villain has any chance to stand up to an INFp either. Because guilt/empathy, what's that to them? Absolutely nothing that's what. But then the INFp can more easily see through somebody's guise of goodness as well to the emptiness that is inside them too... but still it is your best chance probably if you don't wanna be manipulated by us.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII are INFj, not INFp, BulletsAndDoves...