Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Eris you should feel lucky to know me. You'll actually have a chance to dualize.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Really sad, I'm the professional typist here :/ Everyone else who pays me respects me and my typing of them and really pays attention to the things that I say. I'm going to start charging people.
    Professional? Did you get a degree in typing? Did you come up with the theory? Those people gotta be total newbies to the world of typology if they're PAYING someone to type them, when all they need to do is do the reading themselves.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Professional? Did you get a degree in typing? Did you come up with the theory? Those people gotta be total newbies to the world of typology if they're PAYING someone to type them, when all they need to do is do the reading themselves.
    Yes lol I have a professional degree in it. Anyway this conversation will go no where. @Eris but what you suggest for them to do [logic OF action above] may work for some but for people like yourself who can't see it for themselves sometimes they need to be pointed out
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-07-2016 at 07:01 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Eris you should feel lucky to know me. You'll actually have a chance to dualize.
    I'm not your dual.

I am not your dual.

I don't seek Fi and Ne.

I probably have even more Fi than you and it's only my creative.

Si and Ne annoy me.

Si is my IGNORING FUNCTION.

I seek Ni.

The fuck is so hard about this?

You can say some bullshit about how it's a process that I can't see but somehow you can even though you're a stranger that doesn't know anything about me...

But I know me. And if someone says they don't like a function, odds are that they don't value it and it doesn't take a fucking professional or degree to know that.

I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING DUAL AND YOU'RE ONE OF MY LEAST FAVORITE PEOPLE HERE.

I've known EII IRL and I know they're not my dual. I supervise them.

Yes lol I have a professional degree in it. Anyway this conversation will go no where.

lyin ass lmao
    psych degree prolly

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO I LOVE VERY MUCH
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Eris but what you suggest for them to do [logical action above] may work for some but for people like yourself who can't see it for themselves sometimes they need to be pointed out
    Next up, breathing is Si.
    Like, are you fucking stupid?
    Um, yeah, so do you type everyone that makes a [SAR-CAS-TIC] suggestion Te dom?
    Do you, like, not understand that everyone uses all the functions they value the most, and even the ones they don't?

And that could just as easily be a Se observation / Se saying what action you should take.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO I LOVE VERY MUCH
    That's cute. Does he keep you from burning your house down?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haha. What happened to this thread. xD it clearly states "Your typing of the forum members".
    It's purely subjective, opinions from people. Post types, not huge discussion. Degenerate faggits

-
    Sincerely,
    Your retard

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

FeloniousFunk - INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kimu View Post
    Post types, not huge discussion.
    There is no such restriction for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FeloniousFunk View Post
    Girls, girls . . . you're BOTH pretty. Now stop arguing or I'll call your father.
    Just another example where wannabe-ILI shows significant interest to people's feelings and their manipulation inappropriate for his selftyping.

FeloniousFunk, I understand that idiotic barking is natural for you. But to play in this game in different threads would mean to be on same intellectual and moral levels like you. It's not my case and hence is not interesting for me. So I recommend you to read forum's rules or you'll be baned or will get restrictions to keep your behavior more adequate. To say clear: when someone disagrees with your opinion, this does not mean it's appropriate to make direct personal insults in return. Even if you are not able to oppose something reasonable.
    Last edited by Sol; 07-13-2016 at 05:12 PM.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Kimu - LIE

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have to say, I'm not seeing enough likeness between the personalities of Eris and Abbie for them to be the same type...

For one, Eris comes across to me as "pushy" in a way that seems like an effort to be socially dominant, while at the same time being mindful of personal affect. This is more apparent with people who he seems to share a lasting, understood relationship with (see interactions with Chryssie):

Eris - Report Shout06-09-2016 07:24 PM
    Chryssie exercising regularly, try it.

Eris - Report Shout05-31-2016 01:58 PM
    Chryssie, don't start Si ramblings. I go online to escape that kind of shit.

Eris
    - Report Shout05-30-2016 01:54 AM

Chryssie you're definitely a Si Dom. Si doms are paranoid scared little babies

In my direction I see a more neutral interaction, but comments are still directive, aimed, deliberate in most all cases. I interpret this as his not being overly assuming in his relations, rather he knows the distance in his relations. Not inclined to hide his feelings and opinions; rather appears to express at first opportunity in very clear language.

And I really don't have the vigor to deal with this anymore because I think I'm getting depressed again.
    I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING DUAL AND YOU'RE ONE OF MY LEAST FAVORITE PEOPLE HERE.

I don't have a firm type reference point to base my interactive perspective on, but my opinion of my own interactions with Eris is that the honest, clear affect is somewhat refreshing while the way it's delivered seems a bit over-assertive for my tastes. This is purely from seeing real-time shoutbox interaction. It's my opinion that typing should take the form of cited examples that can be supported by applying the structure of the theory itself. Lay it all out for debate and review; degrees and "vibes" aren't really relevant, only analysis. Trying to type Eris in this way seems beneficial, to me.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    FeloniousFunk - INFP as most probable type

There is no such restriction for this thread.

Just another example where wannabe-ILI shows significant interest to people's feelings and their manipulation inappropriate for his selftyping.

FeloniousFunk, I understand that idiotic barking is natural for you. But to play in this game in different threads would mean to be on same intellectual and moral levels like you. It's not my case and hence is not interesting for me. So I recommend you to read forum's rules or you'll be baned or will get restrictions to keep your behavior more adequate.

Now use that fabulous intuition of yours and put the bold parts together.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I find quite a few of your "INFPs" annoying and/or wrong, so I didn't bother to watch her. I am trying to balance pitta at the moment. Apparently it is the season for it.

You have an insatiable lust for people watching. I don't have much faith in your typing skills because you claim they are <30-50%. You might not even notice your own duals if they fell out of the sky and landed on you. You seem to have a thing for typing people INFP online. Especially those you dislike or think behave inappropriately, by your standards. You guard your methods and won't share though.

For LSE:
    You are recommended to frequently review your views on various aspects of life, and to put aside any outdated and unworkable traditions and habits. Dry logic of facts should not suppress in you the appreciation of all that is new and unusual. Moderate your conservatism and stubbornness. More often compare yourself to others, cultivate flexibility in your ways of competing.

You tend to rely on your intuition in your assessments of people, not suspecting that you greatly overestimate this ability in yourself and that you are not immune from arriving at erroneous conclusions and prognoses. The consequence of this may be inappropriate or mis-attributed suspicions, and undue harshness in dealing with others, which can put you in an awkward ethical position. Try to have more restraint and tact in such questions.

But don't fret my pet. It looks like you are not as intuitively wired as you think you are but I already told you that before. I would like to see you post more LSEs so I can get a better sense of who you think you are.

Where the hell are your duals when they are needed? Maybe they will have better luck with you.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Now use that fabulous intuition of yours and put the bold parts together.
    Use your fabulous logic and notice I just replied to his inadequate personal insult.

Maybe they will have better luck with you.
    From your side was needed more of thinking, but not luck.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Use your fabulous logic and notice I just replied to his inadequate personal insult.
    IEI are warmer, less willing to insult deeply but insult and then show affection. Their skittishness is Fi demonstrative. ILI don't really care about how they have insulted you and are not as warm.

EII are more forgiving and kinder. Their ability to hold relations despite a difficult person is their Fi base.

Please stop insulting her and him. If you stop he will too. He just gave a really nice example of his passion with something over time and he explained how those things started and developed in a dynamic way.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Sol - SLE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    I have to say, I'm not seeing enough likeness between the personalities of Eris and Abbie for them to be the same type...

For one, Eris comes across to me as "pushy" in a way that seems like an effort to be socially dominant, while at the same time being mindful of personal affect. This is more apparent with people who he seems to share a lasting, understood relationship with (see interactions with Chryssie):

Eris - Report Shout06-09-2016 07:24 PM
    Chryssie exercising regularly, try it.

Eris - Report Shout05-31-2016 01:58 PM
    Chryssie, don't start Si ramblings. I go online to escape that kind of shit.

Eris
    - Report Shout05-30-2016 01:54 AM

Chryssie you're definitely a Si Dom. Si doms are paranoid scared little babies

In my direction I see a more neutral interaction, but comments are still directive, aimed, deliberate in most all cases. I interpret this as his not being overly assuming in his relations, rather he knows the distance in his relations. Not inclined to hide his feelings and opinions; rather appears to express at first opportunity in very clear language.

I don't have a firm type reference point to base my interactive perspective on, but my opinion of my own interactions with Eris is that the honest, clear affect is somewhat refreshing while the way it's delivered seems a bit over-assertive for my tastes. This is purely from seeing real-time shoutbox interaction. It's my opinion that typing should take the form of cited examples that can be supported by applying the structure of the theory itself. Lay it all out for debate and review; degrees and "vibes" aren't really relevant, only analysis. Trying to type Eris in this way seems beneficial, to me.

And LSE tell people what to do. LSE are also and can be one of the most aggressive types.
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

From your side was needed more of thinking, but not luck.

Don't think for one moment that anything escaped my logic here.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Don't think for one moment that anything escaped my logic here
    May the Logic be with you.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

May the Logic be with you.

you seriously think youll get along this well with a conflictor? either youve typed her wrong or yourself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEI are warmer
    INTP would not take the avatar with the facial expression of idiocy.
    And that was not intentional, I'm sure it's just typical expression for him.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INTP would not take the avatar with the facial expression of idiocy.
    And that was not intentional, I'm sure it's just typical expression for him.
    Don't forget cultural differences and stereotypes please
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    you seriously think youll get along this well with a conflictor? either youve typed her wrong or yourself.
    He's LSE and getting along with people has more to do with friendship and show of good will and understanding than with type
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

He's LSE and getting along with people has more to do with friendship and show of good will and understanding than with type
    No, he gets a long poorly with others for no reason

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No, he gets a long poorly with others for no reason
    Those are reasons outside of type. He idealizes types and people and subjects people to distance and other reasons maybe but he uses Te
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Those are reasons outside of type. He idealizes types and people and subjects people to distance and other reasons maybe but he uses Te
    I said "for no apparent reasons". Like he doesnt get along with you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default I

I said "for no apparent reasons". Like he doesnt get along with you.
    He can choose to get along with me. He doesn't, that's on him. Others do that using Socionics they type people and say well you do this because you are this type and MY dual wouldn't do this and miss type related information
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Don't forget cultural differences
    This has nothing to the situation.
    Where you see INTP, I see just hysterical retard. While INTP can't be such.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This has nothing to the situation.
    Where you see INTP, I see just hysterical retard. While INTP can't be such.
    I'm sorry that his behavior bothers you, sol. Try not to focus on it just focus on the functions

Calm ummmmm focus on hot Russian women lol
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And LSE tell people what to do. LSE are also and can be one of the most aggressive types.
    Stop.
    When I'm telling people what to do, it's usually a joke.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I agree he is LSE. I changed my attitude toward him to show good will and then he changed toward me to show good will. I realized there was more of a communication problem due to language differences. At first I thought he was just a bot.

He is not a bad person and I have no real reason to conflict with him over a theory. One on one private interaction is where the problems would start to manifest. I found this out from a close friendship that I had with someone who I thought was SLE but turns out they are probably LSE. The closer we got, the differences in values became an issue. Sad really because I cared a lot about the person, as a friend only. We probably should have kept more distance in order to maintain our friendship. I will not make that mistake again.

I think he knows I don't mean him any harm or disrespect. He also knows I am going to disagree with him when I feel he is wrong. He has no problem trying to correct me either. I am sure I would hang myself if I had to live with him though.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Stop.
    When I'm telling people what to do, it's usually a joke.
    Were you joking when you said "Stop."?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    No he wasn't. He treated me terribly for something that he asked from me which was to type him. Who calls someone a "B" who only being nice and accommodating?
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No he wasn't. He treated me terribly for something that he asked from me which was to type him. Who calls someone a "B" who only being nice and accommodating?
    I'm sorry Maritsa. I don't understand why he's mistreating you like this.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm sorry Maritsa. I don't understand why he's mistreating you like this.
    Because my behavior is not pleasant and produced an uncomfortable feeling
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because my behavior is not pleasant and produced an uncomfortable feeling
    I don't necessarily agree with the typing that you gave me but I don't see it as a reason to mistreat you. I certainly wouldn't want to attempt to slight your typing ability. It seems like something that you really have invested your life into.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really sad, I'm the professional typist here :/ Everyone else who pays me respects me and my typing of them and really pays attention to the things that I say. I'm going to start charging people.
    How much do you charge for a typing, Maritsa? I'm just hiding out here in the homeless camp trying to avoid the knives of some murderers for the time being, but I have a few bags of crushed cans I can offer for your services. The only thing I know about myself for absolutely certain is that I'm an introvert of some type, probably intuitive, but I'm not even sure of that.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

type me ;0 unless I'm just SEI as predicted

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    type me ;0 unless I'm just SEI as predicted
    SEI and final

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post
    How much do you charge for a typing, Maritsa? I'm just hiding out here in the homeless camp trying to avoid the knives of some murderers for the time being, but I have a few bags of crushed cans I can offer for your services. The only thing I know about myself for absolutely certain is that I'm an introvert of some type, probably intuitive, but I'm not even sure of that.
    I hope that you are teasing. I would do it for free of course
    -