User Tag List

Thread: Greetings Everyone!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Greetings Everyone!

Hello!

I just made an account (my primary purpose is to be typed, not gonna lie...) and I was told that I could introduce myself right here! It's nice to meet everyone. I'm somewhat well-versed in MBTI and Enneagram, but I never really gave Socionics a chance. So I'm hoping to find my type and then do some reading on the theory itself and start typing everyone I know in the world. Anyway, I'm 22 and I'm a teacher at the moment. How is everyone?

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fantabulously, is how I am. o/
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome, so polite Nice. Did you figure out how to get typed in the questionnaire section?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Fantabulously, is how I am. o/
    High sass level: detected! You're cute like this.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Welcome, so polite Nice. Did you figure out how to get typed in the questionnaire section?
    Yes, I'm in the process of filling out a questionnaire and posting a video as we speak. There are so many questions though!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mAAd City View Post
    Yes, I'm in the process of filling out a questionnaire and posting a video as we speak. There are so many questions though!
    Make sure you take the hotelambush 2.0 one, it isn't too long. Ok, you can split between questions written and take the other for the video 50/50. Or leave out the written questionnaire itself, instead using it as a video script. As you like!

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

High sass level: detected! You're cute like this.
    Where has your sass detector been all this time? I feel so misunderstood.
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make sure you take the hotelambush 2.0 one, it isn't too long. Ok, you can split between questions written and take the other for the video 50/50. Or leave out the written questionnaire itself, instead using it as a video script. As you like!
    Yeah, I found it! Thanks! I actually answered them off the cuff on video just now, though my phone stopped me after 32 minutes... It cut off the last required question, but it should work. I also have another video of me talking about a topic I'm passionate about, so hopefully those two will give a good indication of my type! Thank-you though! If you are comfortable with typing people, you're welcome to take a look at it once the video gets uploaded to YouTube. Either way, very nice to meet you!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, I found it! Thanks! I actually answered them off the cuff on video just now, though my phone stopped me after 32 minutes... It cut off the last required question, but it should work. I also have another video of me talking about a topic I'm passionate about, so hopefully those two will give a good indication of my type! Thank-you though! If you are comfortable with typing people, you're welcome to take a look at it once the video gets uploaded to YouTube. Either way, very nice to meet you!
    Cool! Ok, 32 is already enough anyway. Yes, just tag me and I'll give it a shot, and Imma see which other people I can organize to take a look when I'm not sure. Nice to meet you as well

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Where has your sass detector been all this time? I feel so misunderstood.
    It's always there (much like my gaydar) working in the background actually. So don't worry, I got you covered since I met you sassbae.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool! Ok, 32 is already enough anyway. Yes, just tag me and I'll give it a shot, and Imma see which other people I can organize to take a look when I'm not sure. Nice to meet you as well
    Thanks again, I tagged you. I got a lot of replies, but they're all over the place... D:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thanks again, I tagged you. I got a lot of replies, but they're all over the place... D:
    May I please have a side profile picture?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    May I please have a side profile picture?
    I'm confused about what you mean. One of me or anything?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm confused about what you mean. One of me or anything?
    A mug shot picture one taken from the side of you like this

IMG_5351.PNG
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A mug shot picture one taken from the side of you like this

IMG_5351.PNG
    There you go!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

P type xstp final
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-03-2017 at 10:07 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What do you think?

Se "Control" - SeTi, SeFi
    Physical objects, elements, and people can be mobilized to achieve a goal.

Se is intrisinctly involved in observing the properties of objects in the immediate sense. What precise color is it, how does it taste, what exactly does it smell like? Strong Se focuses easily and constantly on the outer properties of the objects at hand. Take fashion--is the cut of your shirt immaculate? Take martial arts--at what angle is the arc of the fist coming towards your face? How do I mobilize the force of my body to deflect and/or immobilize the threat? The same process with sports. The possibilities are endless.

Se observes the potential to mobilize people to enact his will dynamically, and based on this observation analyzes what he might use to cause the enforcement of his will.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESTp [+] and [-]

If your type is Sensory-Logical Extratim - ESTp(The Conqueror):

You are a wilful and determined person. You always set yourself far-reaching goals and don't like to waste your energy on small, unimportant matters. You are a very flexible person and can easily adapt to changing situations without losing sight of the main objective. You are in your element in critical situations. You are prepared to take great risks, but never without a good reason. You like to show off your bravery, intelligence, will power and cool head and yet prefer to remain in the wings. You posses good organising abilities and know well how to find suitable people and how to arrange them according to their business qualities and functional uses. You know well how to use others abilities and talents in order to achieve your goals.

You often concentrate too much on others inability. This leads you to judge people without objectivity. You have difficulties to see real potential in people. When you are listening to people you concentrate more on your own concerns than other people problems. You hate responsibility for own mistakes. You often lack tact and diplomacy in relations with others. Sometimes you openly show impatience to others weaknesses. In the course of reaching your goals you often step on other people and do not concern yourself with their feelings. You also feel unconfident when others start questioning your behaviour and ethics.
    -

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa

Unfortunately, that's probably the opposite of me... I don't have that edge that I read about in Se descriptions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Maritsa

Unfortunately, that's probably the opposite of me... I don't have that edge that I read about in Se descriptions.
    ISTp?
    -

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTp?
    I'm not sure, I'll need to look into it more! I'll do some reading!